Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

monkeypizzasonic

New Basic Dolls

monkeypizzasonic
13 hours ago, Deyja said:

I can see why he made the comment about stating that the shipping time is 15 days: under promise and over deliver.

But dang, can this man say anything without being so passive aggressive?

Exactly. You can explain that you don't want to overwork your employees without implying that your customers are terrible people for trying to ask a simple question.

• Like 2

ariesseason

I absolutely love this masks, hopefully the come up with a cat woman! Love the idea and a new spectrum of Smart Dolls! 

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN3qAooBlKS/

Genesis 2 in Tea; sounds like he'll be moving most of the 02 semi-real sculpts over to the 07 sculpt.

(While I do prefer 07, I also agree it's annoying that he kinda changed the attitude in the process. She pretty tho. Would love a Gemini in this sculpt, but what are the odds of that.)

gen2.png.d183163b5719e380dfb24fd16ac87054.png

AliensOfGold
On 4/20/2021 at 11:25 PM, Bellatrix said:

I missed this! So excited for the Batgirl!! 

Has he updated the release dates for Supergirl and Batgirl at all? Last I read he was attempting to release Supergirl by the end of last ear.

Bellatrix
15 minutes ago, AliensOfGold said:

Has he updated the release dates for Supergirl and Batgirl at all? Last I read he was attempting to release Supergirl by the end of last ear.

Sorry, no clue! I gave up from expecting any proper ETA from CJ ahaha 

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/COMGabDBi-t/

G07 vs G04 versions of Entropy

6d5719d38b2aedbaddcaaa174ba0cb93.jpg

So G07-Genesis ended up looking softer and G07-Entropy ended up sassier somehow. Seems like most people in the comments prefer the softer G04 version, even if DC thought it wasn't as accurate.

Katsudon

I don't know if it's because we're seeing doll after doll in the g07 sculpt, but it's starting to make everything look a bit samey. I do like the sculpt and think it's pretty, even if it's unlikely I'll ever buy semi-real dolls. It would be nice to have another face shape or two to add more variation in personality. Again, g07 is very pretty. This is just me wishing for even more pretty, because they've done a beautiful job with this sculpt.

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

https://www.instagram.com/p/COSNZwfhIGq/

cf5c9233b0b34c70949bfc4083450ea7.jpg

(I think part of the problem with the sameness is that they machine paint all the faces instead of handpaint. Obviously this makes it easier on them and gets dolls out faster, but it probably limits how creative they can get with the faceups. Plus they have the same people designing all the faceups.)

Bellatrix

Screenshots from today's Danny's IG post.

182819294_10225799246836783_780428551821182827365_10225799247036788_757085381378

This is 100% going to be Batgirl ("New 52!" outfit).

She appears to be carrying one of the new semi-real sculpts, which I truly hope she does.

All in all, despite I am not the biggest fan of that wabiwasabi stuff, she is DEFINITELY going to be mine.

I am truly excited for this!!

monkeypizzasonic

Aw man, if he starts making semi-real licensed comic book gals I'm in trouble... 

• Haha 1

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Aw man, if he starts making semi-real licensed comic book gals I'm in trouble... 

You and me both, my friend!!

Rneiro

I can’t choose between Freedom and Reflection v2 to save up for as my first Smart Doll.

At first, I was angling more towards classic Reflection because we have nearly the same skin color, but it was the sternness of her face and the fact that she was being discontinued that got me thinking.

Afterwards, I explored the available Smart Dolls and found Freedom. It was her face/faceup that caught my attention.

Guess what happened soon after I found Freedom? I found Reflection v2 with a less stern faceup and softer expression!

I’m leaning more towards Freedom along with elf ears and a large smooth bust as add-ons.

I need to update my wishlist! I have too many dolls on there.