Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

angelicore

puyoo doll kumako?

angelicore

4Md03p4.png7di2ysd.png

(let me know if this is in the wrong section, there's not all that much info on the website so it's a bit hard to determine whether these dolls are technically on topic... though they look like they fit the forums from what i can tell ^^;;) 

anyone else buy / plan on buying / want to buy puyoo doll's kumako? i don't have the money at the moment (and preorders seem to have run out very quickly indeed...) but based on the pictures i've seen on their website and from people who somehow got ahold of them early i think they're just adorable - design wise i might even like them more than MDDs! the lower legs appear to be interchangeable and the basic set comes with both types which i think is a really cute idea. (〃 ω 〃) at the very least i want to get one to see what they're like! 

the website said the preorders for those who purchased them would be delivered in april 2020, and even though i didn't get to order one i for one am looking forward to hearing more about them! (●♡∀♡)

what do you think of kumako? 

♡ (they/them) ♡

Monty

I think they’re not on topic because they’re resin and this forum’s ontopic boards are for vinyl dolls, so this thread might need to be moved to the off topic section. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be discussed at all. 

I also think they’re very cute! I’ve been seeing a lot of them on twitter lately and have wondered if anyone on this forum was going to get one.

Edited by Monty

angelicore

@Monty oh okay thank you! that's the main thing i wasn't sure about, i couldn't find on the website whether they were resin or vinyl and i'm not great at telling that sort of thing from pictures so i wasn't so sure. i don't mind the thread being moved though of course. ^^

i definitely want to get one when the preorder opens, so maybe i'll end up being the first person in the forum who does, haha. if i do i'll certainly post pictures! 

• Like 1

♡ (they/them) ♡

angelicore

updating this thread to say that puyoo doll had another preorder this morning, and i managed to get my hands on the kumako lala fullset in "plain" skin! ヾ(^-^)ノ

NMSnuLm.png

she just looks so cute, i'm unbelievably excited. @onion14@ i really do love this sculpt even if it's technically off topic, haha. that said, the site did say this round's preorders likely wouldn't be delivered until late august, so it'll be a while until i can actually update with more information... ^^ ;;

i'm also very curious when they're going to release the darker-skinned version of kumako, as there have been some photos on puyoo doll's instagram of such dolls but afaik all the preorders thus far have only had the "plain" and "cream" skin tones.

♡ (they/them) ♡

McKennachu
Just now, angelicore said:

updating this thread to say that puyoo doll had another preorder this morning, and i managed to get my hands on the kumako lala fullset in "plain" skin! ヾ(^-^)ノ

congrats!! I was just about to comment about today's preorder. I'm holding out for their tan color, personally. Hope they won't be too hard to dress! 

• Like 1

angelicore

@McKennachu thank you so much!! i'm really hoping to get my hands on the tan doll when she comes out, too. and hopefully i can update when i get mine in august what types of clothes are or aren't fitting. 

♡ (they/them) ♡

qudoll

Misread title as Puyo doll (as in Arle from Puyo Puyo) 😅

angelicore

@qudoll well, a custom kumako arle would be pretty cute... a puyo puyo puyoo doll? (´∀`)

♡ (they/them) ♡

Misuka

I managed to snag the cream skin. She's adorable. It will be a long wait for her to arrive.

angelicore

@Misuka that's so exciting!! looking forward to seeing yours as well. (“⌒∇⌒”)

• Like 1

♡ (they/them) ♡

Misuka
9 hours ago, angelicore said:

@Misuka that's so exciting!! looking forward to seeing yours as well. (“⌒∇⌒”)

Glad to see I was not the only one. I was really worried they were going to sell out super fast and there would be no chance. This is going to be a long wait.

• Like 1

katnaper

Darn, I missed the preorder. They were sold out by the time I looked. Oh well I guess I just have to wait until the next release. So envious of all of you who got her.😊

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

angelicore

@katnaper sorry to hear you missed it this time, but good luck for the next one! based on how soon this one came after the last i have hope that it won't be too long. d(⌒ー⌒) i ended up setting an alarm for right when the preorder would start because i expected it to sell out very quickly even though that was super early in the morning for me... worth it though. @onion26@

• Like 1

♡ (they/them) ♡

katnaper
2 minutes ago, angelicore said:

@katnaper sorry to hear you missed it this time, but good luck for the next one! based on how soon this one came after the last i have hope that it won't be too long. d(⌒ー⌒) i ended up setting an alarm for right when the preorder would start because i expected it to sell out very quickly even though that was super early in the morning for me... worth it though. @onion26@

Thanks. I hope so too. They are so adorable.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Misuka
3 hours ago, katnaper said:

Darn, I missed the preorder. They were sold out by the time I looked. Oh well I guess I just have to wait until the next release. So envious of all of you who got her.😊

You'll get her next time for sure. It was incredibly early that I had to get up as well. Hopefully next release they will have all the skincolors they were planning on having released.

• Like 2

insertcoin

Yea you’ll definitely get her next time! It was nothing like volks click war, heck it was ten times easier!! As long as you set your alarm right ~ kumako was still there the first 5 minutes and the website not even crashed once!! And also checkout process was very easy too, you don’t have to fill any shipping info they just gonna use the ones you have on your paypal . Hats off to puyoodoll!! 

• Like 2

katnaper

Finally! I ordered Ruru! Yes! Thank goodness for tax refunds😆

• Like 2

Blueberrie

Ugh, these are SUPER cute. Gonna definitely be keeping an eye on them!

Oliver

I absolutly love them! I have an obsession with fantasy creatures. I own a Faun and Harpy already. As i recently joined the vinyl hobby i got a lil bummed out that there arent really any fantasy bodys availble. Even though these arent vinyl theystill have that cute anime look i like. 

I hope to in the future i can buy one in tan :')

LunaLoaf

Do anyone know if they are going to restock or put out more dollies in the near feature? 😄

Misuka

They will definitely restock. Just keep an eye on their twitter, that has been where they were posting updates.

• Thanks 1

Misuka

I got my shipping notice the other day for Kumako. Kumako is also slated to be restocked again soon, as the twitter mentions. 

miraclelovely

oh a restock soon? that's really exciting as i missed out the last sales T_T Kumako is just way too cute to pass up. the shipping notice is really exciting btw! i hope yours arrives safely very soon!

sunlightandtea

I want one so badly but I'll have to miss this release. Hopefully I can see some of y'alls girls to help ease the pain~