Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

angelicore

puyoo doll kumako?

Ayuuya

I also bought one lol;;; I debated on fullset or basic -- but ended up going with fullset;;;  I'm looking forward to seeing how she will look with my Miya   u wu

• Like 1

Ayuuya
On 9/27/2020 at 1:31 PM, littlecherishdoll said:

oh awesome, good for you!!! I have seen Kumakos with some mdds, they look sooo cute next to eachother... i think kumako is slightly shorter! I am so excited to see her next to my mdd Mochi Ashi girl...

Yeah I think they are a bit shorter ^^  I am all for height differences in my dolls ~

Aaa, please post a pic when you are able! I'd love to see them together ( also because I am loving all the pics of mochiashi girls popping up haha )

• Like 1

Ylse

I also pre-ordered one last sunday! Went for the full set Ruru/Lulu in Plain colour because I really like the combo of brown hair and purple eyes: she looks so cute in the pictures 😆 Also in case people don't know: they also have/had hand options on sale too! So nabbed the set of 4 hands too for her.

• Like 2

Ayuuya

Rip. I wanted to buy the hands but I completely forgot about the sale lmao. Ah well, I usually find it a bit of a hassle swapping resin hands anyways. I’ve been spoiled by vinyl doll hands haha 😂

sunlightandtea

Oh my!! Congrats y'all!! Please post some pictures of your girls when you get them! And let me know how well they fit in MDD clothes if you get the chance.

Veravey
On 9/30/2020 at 5:04 AM, Ylse said:

Went for the full set Ruru/Lulu in Plain colour because I really like the combo of brown hair and purple eyes: she looks so cute in the pictures 😆 

Agreed! They look precious. Can't wait to see pictures when you get them.

• Like 1

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Ylse

If anyone wants a comparison between MDD, Kumako and I believe MSD, I found this on twitter some time ago and saved it also for clothes stuff lol.

(I also like how it shows how much smaller Kumako is haha)

EO8XWLtUUAAbz1a.jpeg-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Veravey

Ohhh they're taller than I expected. How quickly does Puyoo usually sell-out?

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Ylse
7 minutes ago, Veravey said:

Ohhh they're taller than I expected. How quickly does Puyoo usually sell-out?

I noticed with the last pre-order it was up for the entire 12 hour window that they had it open. But I still woke up early to get my pre-order in LOL. I think new stuff might sell out quite quickly but I don't have a lot of experience with that 🤐

• Like 1

Lynn

It's so big! I never knew kumako's real size, it seems. And it also seems that kumako went straight into my "buy it!" -list... XD I liked the idea of mochi-achi, but disliked the way it's been made. I have to grab my kumako next time when pre-order period opens up. ❤️

Ylse

I think since 1 hour and till next wednesday there is the option to order the marshmallow bear clothing set that they showed on twitter and multiple stands! I caved and got the pink clothing set and since I needed a standard, got the bear head one since I think it fits Kumako @onion24@

• Like 1

Ayuuya

Ah nice! I’ve been debating on whether to order a set... on one hand, hella cute, on the other— I have a lot of msd/mdd clothing;;;

I’m glad that I can think about it for awhile without having to decide right away ^^

Selenae

;-; These girlies are so cute. Too bad I've fallen out of the resin side of the doll hobby or I'd be all over them.

archeotech

I got ours a little while back and got to say I'm really impressed with the design of the body! I'm normally not as big a fan of resin dolls mainly because posing them can be a bit frustrating but this body is a delight to move and she'll easily stand herself without the need for a stand. Aside from that they are mega cute in person and anybody who gets one will be guaranteed to love her :)

I'm looking forward to when they release the tea skin girls, will probably get another one! 

• Like 3

lucidium

I found this image, anyone know if it's a legit puyoo body? 

Screenshot_20210317-161532~2.png

OccultBeast
17 minutes ago, lucidium said:

I found this image, anyone know if it's a legit puyoo body? 

I can't vouch for that specific image, but there IS a known recast of the Puyoo Doll Kumako already.  If that image isn't from someone trying to sell their own personal doll (and they don't have or aren't willing to show you proof that it's legitimate), I wouldn't trust it.

Edit to add: it seems like at least one recaster uses those little symbols to censor their doll bodies, so I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NOT trust that source.

Edited by OccultBeast
added more info

Misuka

I also would agree that looks like a fake doll, definitely not legit. the best way to know you have the real thing is to buy from the main site; the dolls come back into stock every few months.

Recasters are terrible.

Edited by Misuka

OccultBeast

Apparently Kumako will be back in stock on the 20th of this month!

Edited by OccultBeast
added link to tweet; sorry, I'm on mobile!
  • Like 1

Misuka

They stock irregularly, but every 2 months or so it seems there is the ability to order a new model in some form.

ateliervanilla

@ragnamuffin Here's my little Lia! She's a Puyoo Doll Lala.

I did her faceup.

Like what others have already mentioned here, she's shorter than MDD, so some clothes could be bigger for her. But I actually like that aesthetic and think it's cute.

On this photo, she's wearing one of the Volks bottoms that could fit Mochi Ashi. Her shoes are also made for standard MSD size. I'd say apparel for Mochi Ashi should best fit the puyoo doll kumako (human legs and feet) line.

IMG_0477.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Twitter: lostgormotti Instagram: atelier.vanilla Facebook: AtelierVNL

ragnamuffin
2 minutes ago, ateliervanilla said:

Here's my little Lia! She's a Puyoo Doll Lala.

I did her faceup.

She’s adorable! Thank you so much for posting this photo ♥️

• Like 1