Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

MDD Mochi-Ashi

littlecherishdoll
17 hours ago, littlecherishdoll said:

Do you think there’s any chance that volksusa won’t get them eventually?

I called VolksUSA earlier and they said they would definitely stock them, they just haven't decided when the release will be, yet :)

Also, @DaemonNoyz, you can also refer to this thread for more discussion on shoes/socks for MochiAshi! Thanks Manaphy also for the experiment data! 

• Like 3

Kotone

The shoes mine is wearing are SD13 size from MoriTime on etsy! I have the same shoes in a different color in MSD size and they do not fit though.

• Like 1

Ylse

What do you all think of Volks putting down the DDP bodysuits as a fit for the mochi-ashi? I just got the regular MDD one since I saw that one twitter post and I think they should be stretchy enough. Also wouldn't the DDP one be way to long in the arms and stuff? 🤔

LynaLune

Here's a photo from my proxy. Tan DCH-21 with M03 make-up. :)

118859469_664738134399864_5350342360359494542_n.jpg

• Like 6

potpourii

Hi everyone! My proxy just shipped my mochi ashi girl and I am soooo excited to meet her! I will share photos when she arrives 💕

• Like 1

potpourii
On 9/4/2020 at 3:12 PM, Ylse said:

What do you all think of Volks putting down the DDP bodysuits as a fit for the mochi-ashi? I just got the regular MDD one since I saw that one twitter post and I think they should be stretchy enough. Also wouldn't the DDP one be way to long in the arms and stuff? 🤔

My proxy tried to get the MDD suit for me and the staff advised her to get the DDP because they said the MDD suit won't fit. I will provide some feedback once she arrives. Maybe there is not enough fabric in the MDD suit for those chubby feet? xD

littlecherishdoll
1 hour ago, potpourii said:

My proxy tried to get the MDD suit for me and the staff advised her to get the DDP because they said the MDD suit won't fit. I will provide some feedback once she arrives. Maybe there is not enough fabric in the MDD suit for those chubby feet? xD

I got the mdd suit, and it fits! No issues with the feet. It fits over the thighs and everything. It is stretched a little tight from the armpits to the thighs, so it doesn't hug the waist perfectly... But i think it fits just fine.

• Like 2

Ylse
On 9/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, littlecherishdoll said:

I got the mdd suit, and it fits! No issues with the feet. It fits over the thighs and everything. It is stretched a little tight from the armpits to the thighs, so it doesn't hug the waist perfectly... But i think it fits just fine.

Nice! Now I do also wonder how the DDP suit fits, am a bit afraid the upper part would be too long for the MDD torso and arms but maybe it works out. Then there will be two options for bodysuits for mochi-ashi 😂

Pichi

Anyone who ordered from Volks on or around the 29th of August have any updates? I'm still waiting on a shipping notice. I haven't ever bought from Volks and I feel like it's been quite a while.

• Like 1

Kotone

From the people I know, only those living in Japan have gotten their HTD orders so far. My orders from that day are still listed as “under arrangement” 😔

The volume of orders must have been huge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BenjiTheSenpai

Aww, these lil girls are so cute! I love how chubby they are. The one thing I found weird is that they use the original MDD torso instead of a new torso that would fit their big thighs.

So cute! I would love to see a Standard Model in this body, but she would sell out in seconds (considering the recent Miku sale, Miku sold out within hours I couldn't get her!😭

RainbowNanaki
1 hour ago, BenjiTheSenpai said:

Aww, these lil girls are so cute! I love how chubby they are. The one thing I found weird is that they use the original MDD torso instead of a new torso that would fit their big thighs.

So cute! I would love to see a Standard Model in this body, but she would sell out in seconds (considering the recent Miku sale, Miku sold out within hours I couldn't get her!😭

I suspect we might get a standard model in a year or two, but the fact that the base bodies have been made available so soon is a good sign! Right now, both tones of the Mochi-Ashi body are still in stock at Volks International as well. If they do have a standard model made, I wouldn't worry to much if it sells out initially, as the point is that they are to made to be available all the time.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

BenjiTheSenpai
6 minutes ago, RainbowNanaki said:

I suspect we might get a standard model in a year or two, but the fact that the base bodies have been made available so soon is a good sign! Right now, both tones of the Mochi-Ashi body are still in stock at Volks International as well. If they do have a standard model made, I wouldn't worry to much if it sells out initially, as the point is that they are to made to be available all the time.

Oh, that makes more sense. I forgot that Standard Models are available all the time. Oops

It is a good sign that a Base Body is already available. Maybe they might put the heads In Stock there too! 

Kotone

Update on shipping, at about 4am I got a shipping confirmation from Volks for my mochi body (but not the other two orders...?) and it seems the tracking number either doesn’t work or is incorrect ^^;;

• Like 1

demonmiko

I also got a similar issue with my DHL tracking information. I double checked my order address but my tracking is saying that it’s going elsewhere. 

• Like 1

potpourii
On 9/11/2020 at 10:30 AM, littlecherishdoll said:

That's great to know! I have a feeling that it has to do with the DDP body suit bring made of a different material that is more stretchy than the MDD or DD ones. My girl should arrive this week and I will test out my theory! 

Q_T

I'm not really into the younger dolls, but the punipuni look is so adorable. I'm glad they actually gave them that body type.

• Like 1

Pichi

I'm having problems with tracking too. Says my package was returned to sender..... I'm a bit nervous as I've never ordered anything from Japan before.

• Like 1

Jezrah

For those having shipping info problems, is there a time stamp in the tracking information anywhere? Carriers will recycle tracking numbers after a while, and if you click the link too early, before the package has been picked up and scanned in, it can show the previous tracking information instead of the current. 

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Poofiemus

Jezrah does speak truth, about number recycling.

Also bruh, I haven't even gotten shipping notice yet lol

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Pichi
3 hours ago, Jezrah said:

For those having shipping info problems, is there a time stamp in the tracking information anywhere? Carriers will recycle tracking numbers after a while, and if you click the link too early, before the package has been picked up and scanned in, it can show the previous tracking information instead of the current. 

I don't personally see any time stamp. Is there a certain place to look for it?

Jezrah
36 minutes ago, Pichi said:

I don't personally see any time stamp. Is there a certain place to look for it?

My order from the HTD event hasn't shipped yet, so I don't have a current link to check for you.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

demonmiko

In response to my original tracking info being incorrect, I contacted Volks about the issue. They recalled the DHL package and re-sent my package yesterday with an updated tracking number that shows the correct destination city. In their message back to me, they said something about incomplete documentation resulting in the package being returned and reshipped.

The timestamps for my previous number were all correct and current. It did not show previous information as far as I know.

Edited by demonmiko
Additional text
  • Like 1