Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

MDD Mochi-Ashi

StelSel

My MDD Mochi arrived as well today, Monday and I am so in love with her haha. It is my first MDD so I didn't have much around to dress her up with but I once owned a Minifee bjd sooo... Of course I made sure to protect her from the very colorful outfit + wig cap cuz unfortunately the inside is black.
I am still waiting for an order from Zen Market, it's taking forever to package my stuff. I don't think I'll go with them again.

Anyways! So flipping happy, quick pictures down bellow! MDD21 Mochi in tan with large elf ears ^^ *super happy~

IMG_20200803_230830.jpg

0a.jpg

Edited by StelSel
  • Like 5

Selenae

Oh man, all these cuties! Congrats!

• Like 1

blossom
7 hours ago, StelSel said:

My MDD Mochi arrived as well today, Monday and I am so in love with her haha. It is my first MDD so I didn't have much around to dress her up with but I once owned a Minifee bjd sooo... Of course I made sure to protect her from the very colorful outfit + wig cap cuz unfortunately the inside is black.
I am still waiting for an order from Zen Market, it's taking forever to package my stuff. I don't think I'll go with them again.

Anyways! So flipping happy, quick pictures down bellow! MDD21 Mochi in tan with large elf ears ^^ *super happy~

IMG_20200803_230830.jpg

0a.jpg

She is so cute πŸ˜«πŸ’•Β 

and about zen market, i feel you! Sometimes it takes longer to get the package ready and shipped but they’re good! I have yet to receive my two orders though ^ ^"

π•“π•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ••π• π•π•π•šπ•–π•€Β κ’° π’Ύπ’Έπ’½π’Ύπ‘”π‘œΒ π•„π”»π”»Β ΰΌ˜β™‘ΰΌ‰Β κ’±

π•¨π•’π•šπ•₯π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 Β Β κ’°Β π’œπ“‡π“Šπ“‡π“Š 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*ଘ(ΰ©­*ΛŠα΅•Λ‹)ΰ©­*Β ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš

Elia

Ahh all your Mochi Ashi girls are soΒ cute! I'm sure I will want to get one in the future too, DC-H-19 is tempting me.

Β 

@StelSelΒ ZenMarket normally packs items very quickly but because of the staff shortages right now and general situation in the worldΒ it takes a bit longer. I had to wait for my package to be ready to ship for over a week myself but that was the first time it happened.

• Like 2

RainyNights

All the mochi ashi cuties are tempting me so bad, congratulations to the owners of these lovely beauties. I hope one day I can also join the mochi ashi club. 😍

• Like 1

blossom

Hopefully we get mochi ashi standard models soon enough!! Otherwise i do like dch19 and dch21 πŸ€” i want to see more heads for them though!!

π•“π•π• π•€π•€π• π•žπ••π• π•π•π•šπ•–π•€Β κ’° π’Ύπ’Έπ’½π’Ύπ‘”π‘œΒ π•„π”»π”»Β ΰΌ˜β™‘ΰΌ‰Β κ’±

kino
20 hours ago, Oliver said:

Oh god! Shes absolutly adorable! May i ask where you got those shoes from?

Β 

19 hours ago, blossom said:

They look like those glitter girls dolls’ shoes! I think they might be from there πŸ€” but don’t take my word for it, i might be wrong, i’ve just seen those winged sneakers on glitter girls dolls and i know they fit mdd so yeah ^ ^

Β 

they are GlitterGirls sneakers! I bought them cause I heard they fit MDD so I wanted to test if they fit mochi feet as well, they do!

• Like 3

StelSel
8 hours ago, blossom said:

and about zen market, i feel you! Sometimes it takes longer to get the package ready and shipped but they’re good! I have yet to receive my two orders though ^ ^"

Yeah, Zen Market agent told me usually it takes 2-3 days to prepare shipping but now it's 2-3 weeks due to the pandemic. I'm in week 3 and nothing yet 😧 Hopefully soon, though.

blossom
2 minutes ago, StelSel said:

Yeah, Zen Market agent told me usually it takes 2-3 days to prepare shipping but now it's 2-3 weeks due to the pandemic. I'm in week 3 and nothing yet 😧 Hopefully soon, though.

3 weeks- oh wow.. i wasn’t expecting that long- it must be a bigger order then? Because mine was prepared in a week max but it was a just eyes!Β 

The other one has not arrived to the warehouse yet but hopefully it will take a week max too, it’s small as well!

γ…‘

i’m glad i was right about the glitter girls sneakers πŸ˜‹

Akemi3167

All the mochiashi girls look adorable! Congrats @StelSelΒ and @kino!

I also went through Japan Doll direct and vouch that they are an excellent company to go through!Β 

• Like 2

Selenae

So while trying to dig up more pics of a DCH-20, I found this post. Man, the M02 faceup for 20 looks really good in tan skin! Still trying to find M01 and M03 to no avail, though, since I strongly dislike M02 with flesh and semi-white skin. Also, I'm ecstatic to see her eye shape lends itself very well to oval eyes. I was a little worried about that.

Β 

Edited by Selenae
  • Like 1

blossom

She looks so cute omg > < thank you for sharing that honestly!!!

i haven’t seen many owner’s pictures for the 19.. i don’t know if it’s just me or not 😹

• Like 1

Selenae

@blossom Nope, it's not just you. I can count the number of times I've seen a DCH-19 on twitter on one hand. And there are none on instagram, either. I wish Volks would preview M03 for DCH-19, and M01 and M03 for DCH-20, so that I'm not so frustrated that I can't find anything via social media.

Edited by Selenae
  • Like 1

blossom

This is exactly how i feel ughh.. i really want to see those too ☹️
i keep looking for them and nothing comes out.. i guess we should be more patient ^ ^"

• Thanks 1

jadepixel

Unf, DCH-20 is so cute, definitely my personal fave from the new mochi releases. The little mouth and pudgy cheeks remind me of Manaka but with extra pudge T_T

I'm curious how big these heads are, for anyone who owns them? I saw a photo of DCH-21 next to DDH-01 and they looked BIG but maybe that was perspective/lens distortionΒ πŸ˜‹

• Like 2

jadepixel doll labΒ  Β  Β Β jadepixel eye shop

Β 

Selenae

@jadepixel I knooow, right? The photos I posted above don't show it at all, but DCH-20 even has the cutest, tiniest sculpted teeth I have ever seen. I instantly fell in love with her expression, and honestly haven't looked back. I need one so badly, augh.

blossom

I really didn’t notice the tiny teeth 😫 i’m really into tiny teeth lately!! If it’s cuter than dch-17 i’m doomed πŸ™ˆ

GogumaCat

I plan on maybe going for one in the upcoming online Dolpa. I'm leaning towards DDH19 - I love her tiny mouth! I was originally liking DDH21, but the eyes feel a bit too tall for what I had in mind I think.Β 

I wonder if they'll have Mochi Ashi available in SWS, even though it's out of season?Β 

• Like 1

Monty
48 minutes ago, GogumaCat said:

I plan on maybe going for one in the upcoming online Dolpa. I'm leaning towards DDH19 - I love her tiny mouth! I was originally liking DDH21, but the eyes feel a bit too tall for what I had in mind I think.Β 

I wonder if they'll have Mochi Ashi available in SWS, even though it's out of season?Β 

DCoords can be anything, it’s only Dream Choice that has seasons.

I’m only really expecting there to be like a couple mochiashiΒ available in the Dolpa DCoordΒ lineup- and even if every Dcoord was mochiashi the normal amount of Dcoords per Dolpa is only about 10...Β but it would still be cool if someone here did win one.Β Β 

GremlinBonDD

It’s been so fun seeing all the mochi girls pop up.

Here’s my 21 girl! Her name is Mayumi.Β 
Β 

spacer.png

• Like 5

Misheru
On 7/20/2020 at 9:06 AM, HazelMaze said:

Do you happen to know the best way to contact them?Β 

I am sorry, just saw this. Β I actually Googled proxy services and went to their site, but yes I do know they have a Facebook page as well. Β 
Β 

I cannot recommend them highly enough. Β I got my girl yesterday and they went above and beyond to help. Β So patient and friendly. Β They made an appointmentΒ at Doll Point the day after we finalized our invoice and I sent payment. Β My girl was ready the next day. Β They also arranged to get a few additional items for me while there. Β I will post pics of precious one in a minute.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

~ β₯ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl β₯ ~ ℒℴѡℯ❀

( Ν’ ΰ₯β€’Β·Μ«β€’ ΰ₯‚ Ν’) Λšβ‚Šβœ©β€§ All your dolliehs are belong to us! βœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš ( Ν’ ΰ₯β€’Β·Μ«β€’ ΰ₯‚ Ν’)

Misheru

My sweet girl...

Β 

76060EED-C07F-41B4-A9D1-01F07960524E.jpeg

48CC37B2-52D7-42C5-BE1A-7B61F6B50A02.jpeg

F9B0ABCD-119B-4911-A24A-340A09F624BA.jpeg

• Like 1

( Ν’ ΰ₯β€’Β·Μ«β€’ ΰ₯‚ Ν’) Λšβ‚Šβœ©β€§ All your dolliehs are belong to us! βœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš ( Ν’ ΰ₯β€’Β·Μ«β€’ ΰ₯‚ Ν’)

Misheru

I found her feet very loose as well, much like the early DDS. Β I also found her feet and hands to be a bit larger than regular MDDs. Β I had a very hard time finding shoes to fit. Β I just need to dig deeper because I have all sizes around, I just wanted to get her dressed last night. πŸ’•πŸ’œ

Β 

blossom

@MisheruΒ your doll is so cute~!!

it’s funny i actually have the same bunny hairbands, i use to wear that 😹 

mochi ashi has bigger hands and feet than regular MDD! I’m curious to see mochi ashi hands on DDP, it might look very cute πŸ€”

it’s a shame to know that the feet are loose though...