Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

BeyondTime

MDD Mochi-Ashi

Misheru

I also know that Niya is operational as a proxy. I will be getting my Mochi-Ashi through them. Very fair and upfront pricing.  Answered all of my questions ASAP.  I have been very impressed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

HazelMaze
9 hours ago, Misheru said:

-snip-

Do you happen to know the best way to contact them? 

Janeway

To the above person I used Facebook to connect them.

darlingdeers

I'm so sad I already spent money on a commision before I saw this 😭 it's no fair, they should at least have the body available separately tooooo

Selenae

@InariPassenger Oh, thank you so much for these! I'm very happy to see more of DCH-20. Her sculpted open mouth is too cute, argh. I'm actually getting to the point where I'm falling for DCH-20 so much that I think I'll be saving up for her instead.

Edited by Selenae

Beani
1 hour ago, darlingdeers said:

I'm so sad I already spent money on a commision before I saw this 😭 it's no fair, they should at least have the body available separately tooooo

The body will be released separately but I don’t believe the exact method of sale is known just yet. 

StelSel

I just had my MDD Mochi-21 with elf ears in tan shipped to me. I used Japan Doll Direct, it is my second time going through them. Very friendly, usually you get your answers answered within a day.

It's my first MDD, the chubby legs sold me. Probably going to redo her faceup even though it's still really cute. ^^ 

109875256_626769224884017_6084382334377465830_n.jpg

109961592_961099031028788_3660491681866633218_n.jpg

• Like 14

Monty
35 minutes ago, Beani said:

The body will be released separately but I don’t believe the exact method of sale is known just yet. 

In the Volks News announcement they did use the term ‘base body’ which does imply it will be a regular,  non-limited release (I mean, I would hope so...? I’ve never heard of them releasing entire bodies as limited items, only entire dolls or parts like the heart hands). I looked again and still didn’t see mention of exactly when but on the opposite page I can see mention of Dolpa, so I just assumed they’d be on sale first at Dolpa in late August and then on the online store starting from the after event in mid September. (Or earlier/later depending on whether this Dolpa also gets cancelled and made into an online event itself)

edit: @StelSel she’s cute! I hope you post a lot of pics of her.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

StelSel
56 minutes ago, Monty said:

edit: @StelSel she’s cute! I hope you post a lot of pics of her.

Thank you! I will take pictures! 

• Like 1

Selenae

@StelSel Oh, congrats on your new cutie! Can't wait to see more pics of her!

• Like 2

StelSel
2 hours ago, Selenae said:

@StelSel Oh, congrats on your new cutie! Can't wait to see more pics of her!

3 minutes ago, geminirose said:

@StelSel 

Congratulations, she's adorable! 🥺

Thank youuu~

DaemonNoyz
3 hours ago, StelSel said:

I just had my MDD Mochi-21 with elf ears in tan shipped to me. I used Japan Doll Direct, it is my second time going through them. Very friendly, usually you get your answers answered within a day.

It's my first MDD, the chubby legs sold me. Probably going to redo her faceup even though it's still really cute. ^^ 

109875256_626769224884017_6084382334377465830_n.jpg

109961592_961099031028788_3660491681866633218_n.jpg

AWWW ❤❤ Adorable! I also purchased a tan #21 from Japan Doll Direct but they haven't gotten her from the Volks store yet, so excited for them to send her to me 🥰

• Like 2

StelSel
2 hours ago, DaemonNoyz said:

AWWW ❤❤ Adorable! I also purchased a tan #21 from Japan Doll Direct but they haven't gotten her from the Volks store yet, so excited for them to send her to me 🥰

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures of yours if possible! Congrats on your mochi as well^^

• Like 1

Kotone

ooh! I used JDD as well. They haven't gotten back to me about picking a date yet but I'm way too excited to sit still about it haha. @StelSel your new girl is GORGEOUS please spam us with pictures when she arrives 💝

• Like 1

DaemonNoyz

I have a question, do you guys know if the protective body suits for MDD would fit the mochi ashi body? And would the tan body suit be too dark of a color or would Flesh color be better? I'd hate to stain my girl 😅

Ylse
10 hours ago, DaemonNoyz said:

I have a question, do you guys know if the protective body suits for MDD would fit the mochi ashi body? And would the tan body suit be too dark of a color or would Flesh color be better? I'd hate to stain my girl 😅

I don't know the name of the person on Twitter anymore but I randomly saw someone test out if the bodysuit fits and the pictures shows that it is possible. Maybe it's a bit tighter but the bodysuits are quite stretchy.

Also the colour depends on what colour body. I find the tan bodysuit fits the tan body well and same for semi-white. The bodysuit for fresh/normal skin feels a bit too yellowish but I think semi-white bodysuit on a normal coloured body was a bit too light when I tried that out lol. 

Edit: gottem. This was the twitter post what I saw regarding the bodysuit in the Mochi-Ashi body 😬

Edited by Ylse
  • Like 3

Selenae

So, I have a question for any Mochi-Ashi owner - are the new legs/feet wobbly on the frame? This thought just occurred to me. Thanks!

Monty

Can’t wait to see the DCoord lineup and what the mochiashi will be! (The image there is just an example - it’s actually the display from last December’s event I believe). It would be really cool if someone here ended up winning one of them.

kino
On 7/29/2020 at 2:38 AM, Selenae said:

So, I have a question for any Mochi-Ashi owner - are the new legs/feet wobbly on the frame? This thought just occurred to me. Thanks!

spacer.png

I just got my mochi and she can stand on her own without issues ☺️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

0vanity0

I'm in the floating-head boat and oooooooooohboy I neeeed these legs! And I need to see every head on this body! ;3; So perfect!

Oliver
8 hours ago, kino said:

spacer.png

I just got my mochi and she can stand on her own without issues ☺️

Oh god! Shes absolutly adorable! May i ask where you got those shoes from?

blossom
37 minutes ago, Oliver said:

Oh god! Shes absolutly adorable! May i ask where you got those shoes from?

They look like those glitter girls dolls’ shoes! I think they might be from there 🤔 but don’t take my word for it, i might be wrong, i’ve just seen those winged sneakers on glitter girls dolls and i know they fit mdd so yeah ^ ^

𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 ꒰ 𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾𝑔𝑜 𝕄𝔻𝔻 ༘♡༉ ꒱

𝕨𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣   ꒰ 𝒜𝓇𝓊𝓇𝓊 𝔻𝔻ℙ ꒱

*(*ˊᵕˋ)* ₊˚