Arm length (excluding hand) : 11.5cm

Leg length (excluding feet) : 20cm

Neck circumference : 6.2cm

Waist circumference : 13cm

Hip circumference : 19cm

Arm circumference : 4.8cm

Thigh circumference : 11cm

Leg circumference : 8.5cm

Side note, the listing mentions that the head and body are made of different materials so there might be slight tonal differences in the skin. There are comparison pics too.

Regarding Dollce, I'm assuming you're referring to their Yummy Sweets line? Going by the looks of the line's body, I doubt the head will be compatible with a Tinyfox body without modding, since the neck hole seems likely to be rounded, whereas the neck peg on the TF body is flat with a locking mechanism and TF heads have a narrow slit to go with it. 

You might be able to pull it off by cutting a slit into the dollce head's neck hole depending on how soft the vinyl is.

Or whether or not future releases will come with a different neck peg depending on how much Tinyfox plans to rework their 1/6 bodies.

Hi! Thanks for the measurements!! As for the Dollce head, they have a head posted on their Instagram that has YoSD 30cm in their tags. It’s not the yummy sweets that fit OB11 bodies. I have not seen this one before. 

Cheesecake
1 hour ago, myownlittleworld said:

Hi! Thanks for the measurements!! As for the Dollce head, they have a head posted on their Instagram that has YoSD 30cm in their tags. It’s not the yummy sweets that fit OB11 bodies. I have not seen this one before. 

Yummy sweets is the line for their 30cm dolls.   

As shown on their homepage and web shop here. And clarified on an official FB post here.

Here's the listing of the head on their webshop it's also categorised under the Yummy Sweets label along with the bodies.

Dollce has released 30cm dolls in the past but only as fullsets as far as I know, this is the first time I've seen the head and body sold separately. 

The tag on insta also states that it's YSDsize and that the doll is 30cm so it's more of an indicator of the doll's scale rather than it fitting a YoSD body though it's not entirely impossible. If that helps. 

I think you may be confusing the term yummy sweets with their Mini sweets line which are the 1/12 head molds that are designed to fit OB11. 

• Like 1

Noxxbunny

Hm, as one of the few people here(possibly only? I don't see them mentioned much) who has a Yummy Sweets doll, I'm not sure how I think her head would look on a Tinyfox body. Her head is smaller than the two 3 Tinyfox heads I have (C-10, C-04, and 01S). Maybe with a fluffier wig to offset how long the limbs are. I wish I was able to try it right now, but can't since I'm away from my apartment for another month or two. I would say that Tinyfox dolls feel a bit taller than the Yummy Sweets? But not by much.

Sorry for the large image, but it's the only one I thought might be helpful. That's my Yummy Sweets girl in the bottom right corner so you can see her height compared to other dolls.

BeautyPlus_20200316212621583_save.jpg.b869ec54cc241e05bb59636bd3417c6c.jpg

• Like 3

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

myownlittleworld
5 hours ago, Cheesecake said:

Yummy sweets is the line for their 30cm dolls.   

As shown on their homepage and web shop here. And clarified on an official FB post here.

Here's the listing of the head on their webshop it's also categorised under the Yummy Sweets label along with the bodies.

Dollce has released 30cm dolls in the past but only as fullsets as far as I know, this is the first time I've seen the head and body sold separately. 

The tag on insta also states that it's YSDsize and that the doll is 30cm so it's more of an indicator of the doll's scale rather than it fitting a YoSD body though it's not entirely impossible. If that helps. 

I think you may be confusing the term yummy sweets with their Mini sweets line which are the 1/12 head molds that are designed to fit OB11. 

Yes! That’s the one I saw! It’s not in English but I see 30cm and another line says 7”. Assuming that that means the overall height is 30 and the head circumference is 7”. If that is the case, it should be in the general size range as the Tinyfox 1/6, Imda 3.0 and the MYOU 30cm BJDs. I prefer a jointed body so was wondering if the head would work on a Tinyfox body. Not meaning the tiny 11cm OB11 size Dollce line. 

myownlittleworld
42 minutes ago, Noxxbunny said:

Hm, as one of the few people here(possibly only? I don't see them mentioned much) who has a Yummy Sweets doll, I'm not sure how I think her head would look on a Tinyfox body. Her head is smaller than the two 3 Tinyfox heads I have (C-10, C-04, and 01S). Maybe with a fluffier wig to offset how long the limbs are. I wish I was able to try it right now, but can't since I'm away from my apartment for another month or two. I would say that Tinyfox dolls feel a bit taller than the Yummy Sweets? But not by much.

Sorry for the large image, but it's the only one I thought might be helpful. That's my Yummy Sweets girl in the bottom right corner so you can see her height compared to other dolls.

BeautyPlus_20200316212621583_save.jpg.b869ec54cc241e05bb59636bd3417c6c.jpg

Oh, great pic! Is it the one in the pink/blue bunny set? 

Noxxbunny

Yes, she's the one in the pink/blue! :) But yeah, even if you wanted to try it on a Tinyfox body, you'll have to mod the head. It doesn't actually have a hole of any kind because it sits on the ball of the Yummy Sweets body on the neck. So cutting a line in it for the attachment should work, but it might need some reinforcement to not crack or rip when being used.

• Like 1

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

monkeypizzasonic

My tinyfox dolls I ordered through 42Agent have arrived there! Hopefully they'll get here before I go away next week.

• Like 1

oyashiro

I couldn't help but pre-order KIKI - she is really cute and the price for a fullset was so reasonable! Will post pictures whenever she finally arrives 🥰 

I went through NewClover-Singing - Christina is always a sweetheart and she tends to offer free wigs and shipping (depending on the country) for full doll orders. I don't know exactly how much the fullset for KIKI was on TaoBao, but I'm generally okay with paying a bit more to support NCS. 

• Like 1

CrazyDollPerson

I am trying to order one of these on clover singing, and it says that they charge s&h for paypal invoice my order qualifies for the free shipping, but now in order to pay all the options except for layaway are saying they will add a fee of $10-$40. Also the clover singing pages are coming up on my computer as un secure. Does this happen for everyone else?

oyashiro
20 hours ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

I am trying to order one of these on clover singing, and it says that they charge s&h for paypal invoice my order qualifies for the free shipping, but now in order to pay all the options except for layaway are saying they will add a fee of $10-$40. Also the clover singing pages are coming up on my computer as un secure. Does this happen for everyone else?

I would send an email to Christina (sunchao2003@126.com) - she generally responds to questions very quickly! 

• Like 1

nami
22 hours ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

Yeah, her site looks iffy and doesn't have SSL but it's legit.

As for the extra fees, PayPal suddenly put her account on hold last week (even though she's been using it for her business since 2012) then they released it this past Sunday after she cleared a misunderstanding with them, but now she has to charge an extra fee for dealing with PayPal... She didn't use to charge this.

Edited by nami
  • Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

OH NO FAIRY TALE BBY I NEED

CrazyDollPerson
5 hours ago, oyashiro said:

I would send an email to Christina (sunchao2003@126.com) - she generally responds to questions very quickly! 

2 hours ago, nami said:

Yeah, her site looks iffy and doesn't have SSL but it's legit.

As for the extra fees, PayPal suddenly put her account on hold last week (even though she's been using it for her business since 2012) then they released it this past Sunday after she cleared a misunderstanding with them, but now she has to charge an extra fee for dealing with PayPal... She didn't use to charge this.

Thank you both! I wasn't sure what was going on. I am super leery of sites that are listed as unsecure.

• Like 1

Veravey
10 hours ago, CrazyDollPerson said:

Thank you both! I wasn't sure what was going on. I am super leery of sites that are listed as unsecure.

Christina is wonderful! I ordered 2 1/4 2D Dolls through her in January and recieved them two weeks early ahead of the estimated time <3

12 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:
OH NO FAIRY TALE BBY I NEED

What scale is she???? I think this might be my first TinyFox~ ;;)

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

nami
37 minutes ago, Veravey said:

Christina is wonderful! I ordered 2 1/4 2D Dolls through her in January and recieved them two weeks early ahead of the estimated time <3

What scale is she???? I think this might be my first TinyFox~ ;;)

It says she's 1/4 in the captions.

Veravey
47 minutes ago, nami said:

It says she's 1/4 in the captions.

Darn, I wanted to get their 1/6 dolls.

Isn't this 2 (3 with swimming girl?) 1/4 dolls in a row after Kiki? Are they starting to shift towards 1/4 more now?

Edited by Veravey

monkeypizzasonic

I think since 1/4 is new they're doing those for a bit, 1/6 will probably come back when new bodies are out. 

• Like 1

Mizuumi-no-Otome

I just ordered Kiki and the little blonde Victorian boy! They've been sitting in my Spreenow cart for a little bit, and my birthday is coming up so I thought I'd splurge on both. I think Kiki will need a different outfit and wig, but her face is so adorable. The boy is absolutely precious!

• Like 2

Veravey
On 8/9/2021 at 9:27 PM, Selenae said:

my wait through Spreenow was roughly two months for my Sakura Academy girl. Dealers tend to take longer, since they receive orders in batches and not individually.

Does Spreenow offer a warehouse option? I'm considering getting into TinyFox dolls; if one takes several months to arrive and another is a lot less, will they ship individually and thus double international shipping? And do they just have the flat 10% fee and no domestic shipping?

I'm debating between SpreeNow and 42Agent.

Mizuumi-no-Otome
8 hours ago, Veravey said:

Does Spreenow offer a warehouse option? I'm considering getting into TinyFox dolls; if one takes several months to arrive and another is a lot less, will they ship individually and thus double international shipping? And do they just have the flat 10% fee and no domestic shipping?

I'm debating between SpreeNow and 42Agent.

I believe they will hold your stuff for a while before charging an extra holding fee (if at all) but I'm not sure about that? When you order through Spreenow, you typically have the option to add those items to an existing shipment of items(which won't be packed and shipped until all the items have gotten to their warehouse from the various sellers) or create an entirely new/separate shipment.  I've never encountered an extra holding fee from them, but I've also never ordered two items with such different arrival dates until now so I'm not 100% sure. 

As for the fees, they have a 10% service fee and a domestic shipping fee which is always 15 yuan per item I believe. 

Edited by Mizuumi-no-Otome
  • Like 1

myownlittleworld

My Tinyfox girl arrived today! I officially love these dolls and definitely will get another. I love the 1/6 size. It is almost exactly the same size as Imda 3.0 resin BJDs. It is quite possibly my favorite size doll. Yay!!! 

monkeypizzasonic…. Gonna need some pics from you of the new ones. 😜

Sad but understandable about Christina/NCS PayPal fee. It was my first time ordering from NCS and everything went wacky with her website. Thanks to all you guys, I emailed her and she responded quickly. Now that I went through all the stress the first time, I will use her again. I don’t think I would survive trying to figure out Taobao! LOL 

monkeypizzasonic

Looks like they're probably coming when we're away, but we're coming back earlier than expected so hopefully next week I'll have them.

Selenae

@Veravey Mizuumi is right.

Edited by Selenae
  • Thanks 1

Riesz

I just preordered the new 1/4 size Snow White doll. There's a small discount on her direct through the Taobao shop right now.

1975354722_Annotation2021-09-02123944.png.903f277a47bcd7102d68dccdd2111315.png

1068042455_Annotation2021-09-02124445.png.a8ebdca20570a169b6bbc26d0eb81db9.png

O1CN01ZDc4Bv20i0QZD0uJB_!!2200606766882.jpg.57a54e2f2aca31fe6fb77afe8a41d807.jpg

O1CN01hMWGun20i0QVJqiF4_!!2200606766882.jpg.313dcddd0e3cdd0a49026d89d0235dba.jpg

Edited by Riesz
  • Like 1

Veravey
4 hours ago, Riesz said:

I just preordered the new 1/4 size Snow White doll. There's a small discount on her direct through the Taobao shop right now.

Congrats~ I'm getting her shortly @onion29@

• Like 1