Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

engelinvitro

Hometown Dolpa 17

Galvatim

Nice!  I checked my junk folder, and my last order is shipping, too.  

• Like 1

BeyondTime

Ranko tricked me!

She said she wanted a chair, she bought a throne. ;;

50442738712_429c9b4d22_o.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

monkeypizzasonic

Coming into this late because I entered the Volks USA lottery instead of ordering stuff international like everyone else, but I ended up getting all the items I entered the lottery for - the shirt with chokers and both off-the-shoulder hoodie sets.

...of course this means I have to pay for all of them now, so I am going to have to put that TinyFox doll from New Clover Singing on layaway instead of just buying her outright like I wanted. Ah well.

• Like 3

Victoria

I got both pompoms (red, black) and heart bags (pink, blue) I entered for.

Lost the lace gloves, sadly. That,s what I expected the least, tbh xD 

Still happy 🥰 

• Like 3

BeyondTime

I won the three items I entered for including the pastel pink melancholy set, so now I have more shorts for my DDP girls. 

I also grabbed a DDS-f3 body for Uzuki, and a protective head cap for my poor Jupiter. 

• Like 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

moerunamida

Won all three of the things I entered for (but there was a ton more that I wanted). Congrats! Those pompom skirts are really cute. I won the pink melancholic set along with both sets of medicine kawaii sock things 😛

• Like 3

r75s0k.gifCircle (Towa) Yui (MDD) Coralie (MDD) 88 (Kizuna AI) 1rukij4.gif

BeyondTime

Adele

Is it just me, or does Volks seem to sell out of fewer non-doll limited items than they used to? Ten years ago, it seemed like half of all dolpa outfits sold out within a few hours of release. Now it seems like there’s only a few pieces that sell out and the rest are easily available. I’m not sure if there is less demand or Volks has been making more of each item. 

BeyondTime
2 hours ago, Adele said:

Is it just me

It isn’t just you. 

2 hours ago, Adele said:

I’m not sure if there is less demand or Volks has been making more of each item.

I think they have been making more of each item. The last few releases may have been a bit unusual because the Dolpa were online, and the production was probably higher as a result, but we’ve been noticing the increased win rates for a few years now. I want to say starting with Rin & Len Kagamine.