Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

engelinvitro

Hometown Dolpa 17

Adele

Oh I was actually going to ask if anyone had gotten a shipping notice from the event! I haven’t either. I was just surprised since I thought they usually ship within a week of the order being placed. 

BeyondTime

I think clothing will start shipping sometime next week, and limited dolls the week after. International customers may wait a bit longer. I’m thinking they may be getting everything boxed and labeled and then having DHL pick it up en-masse because Covid, but domestic mail still goes out daily with the postal carrier. 

Normally their process has been first in the order queue, first out the door; Covid has messed everything up. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus

Not gonna lie, kind of relieved it's not just me after my whole cancel-reorder song and dance lol. Oh well, I havent finished Viktor's new face up, this gives me a chance to get him presentable before his new literal and figurative penguin suits show up. /scraping for a silver lining

• Like 2

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

lardroom

I think Cinderalla is now shipping out from Volks International, and I think there were a few Punzies releases that also shipped out.

• Thanks 1

Minty

I got a shipping notice for my order with the monochrome sets. My order with the gacha items is still under preparation.

Ylse

I got a shipping notice for the order I placed on the 30th of august~ also they are sending with EMS to the Netherlands 😺 Now to wait for shipping notice for the other 2 orders including the D'coord doll

(With 4 packets coming from Japan, customs here are going to have a great time again LOL)

BeyondTime

I got a shipping notice for the second order I placed, which also happened to be the smallest. It's in the shipping info received stage, so it hasn't left their office yet.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Poofiemus

Glad to hear that some items are shipping now! Also interesring they're doing orders with only small items first. Since I got a Mochi ashi body AND reordered 5 days after the event my box is probably way down the list lol.

HazelMaze

Just got a shipping notice myself, my gatcha items placed on Aug 30!

• Like 1

Minty

I've also received a shipping notice for my gacha items placed on the 30th. I'm hoping Kizuna will ship out next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RainbowNanaki

I got a shipping notice too!! Now to stress over tracking and not knowing if I got any of the eyes I wanted LOL

• Haha 1

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

Adele

I also got my shipping notice! Hopefully everything gets here without taking a weird detour. 

RainbowNanaki
10 minutes ago, DaemonNoyz said:

Ordered August 30th, still waiting for shipping notice 😖😓

Have you checked the website/your junk mail folders? For some reason my shipping notice got flagged as spam, so I had to fish it out after I realized my order was marked as shipped on the site.

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

DaemonNoyz
8 minutes ago, RainbowNanaki said:

Have you checked the website/your junk mail folders? For some reason my shipping notice got flagged as spam, so I had to fish it out after I realized my order was marked as shipped on the site.

Yes, I checked the website and email/spam 😵😅

• Sad 1

Jezrah

If it makes you feel better, I also ordered 8/30 and have not gotten a shipping notice. No email, and order status on the website is still preparing for shipment. So it's not just you.

• Like 1

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

BeyondTime
43 minutes ago, DaemonNoyz said:

Ordered August 30th, still waiting for shipping notice

I placed two orders on August 30th and one a few day later. One of the two 30th orders shipped last week, and the other is still pending along with the later order. 

• Like 1

20blackbags

I placed 2 orders on August 30th totaling 19 items total. I just got an email at 4:51am that My first order with 12 items is being shipped out. The second one is still pending.

• Thanks 1

BeyondTime

I got a shipping notice for my first order from the 30th as well.

• Thanks 1

lardroom

Just got a shipping notice on a late order I placed on September 1st. These are just the Dolpa clothes. The fancy chair and Kira are still being prepared for shipping.

• Like 1

Poofiemus

Gotcha, my final order was placed Sept 3, and was just a Mochiashi body and clothes--might finally get my notice in the next couple days, if orders from the 1st are shipping.

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, lardroom said:

Just got a shipping notice on a late order I placed on September 1st. These are just the Dolpa clothes. The fancy chair and Kira are still being prepared for shipping.

Which chair? I grabbed the Cabriolet Style Victoria Rococo (Burgundy). Ranko V1 has been staring at it's page on the Volks website since August, so I broke down and bought it.

• Like 1

lardroom
48 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Which chair? I grabbed the Cabriolet Style Victoria Rococo (Burgundy). Ranko V1 has been staring at it's page on the Volks website since August, so I broke down and bought it.

It's the Canape style Louis XV (Champagne) from Dolpa 43. I guess it's more of a loveseat. I didn't win the VolksUSA lottery for it, so I just got it from the international site.

BeyondTime
4 minutes ago, lardroom said:

It's the Canape style Louis XV (Champagne) from Dolpa 43. I guess it's more of a loveseat. I didn't win the VolksUSA lottery for it, so I just got it from the international site.

The material on that one looks really nice, and it should match Kira's dress nicely. I think you will like the photo ops that brings to your table. The "Flower Jacquard" sofa I have is awesome for posing, and it's fairly plain by comparison to yours.

The only drawback to these is you need space to store them in, or a space to set them up long term to display the dolls on.