Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

engelinvitro

Hometown Dolpa 17

20blackbags

I received received a shipping notification for my second order of 7 items at 4:29am. DHL expect’s my first order should be here next week Tuesday. That’s a lot faster than I expected.

Kotone

I just got my gacha order, which is the last one left for me. If anyone here got the DD gacha too and wants to trade eyes, I got two pairs of the I type star eyes (the purple to blue gradient ones) in sizes 22mm and 24mm ^^;;;

DM me if you got eyes too because I'm looking for the purplish gray eyes (not the star ones), either of the purple eyes, the sakura eyes, and the yellow eyes in any of the sizes!

Edited by Kotone

BeyondTime

So far I’m 2/6 with 4 orders left to ship. Two of them are Venus and her outfit though, so I understood they may not start shipping her out until the 30th. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

20blackbags

The monster gang got their goodies. The gacha pull was so bad it’s funny. Out of the 10 bags 7 were t-shirts😂. I got three different eyes, but none of them were the red gear ones that I wanted. At least I finally got that mochi body.

93858F85-B31A-43C9-AC7D-7B924CE19C52.jpeg

25A1A084-8144-4BD6-9F96-5927CAAB4F4C.jpeg

engelinvitro

My order from the 30th finally arrived!

1-F9-D8-C15-088-D-4665-BF15-68-DA7-FA432

My DDs are in pieces and one is still on the way to me, so no cute modeling photos for this haul 😔

PS: I love this bag so much

A5164303-BEF4-4-B0-F-8813-C1678-C070-A7-

Edited by engelinvitro
  • Like 2

Kotone
3 minutes ago, 20blackbags said:

The monster gang got their goodies. The gacha pull was so bad it’s funny. Out of the 10 bags 7 were t-shirts😂. I got three different eyes, but none of them were the red gear ones that I wanted. At least I finally got that mochi body.

93858F85-B31A-43C9-AC7D-7B924CE19C52.jpeg

25A1A084-8144-4BD6-9F96-5927CAAB4F4C.jpeg

oh my god so many gacha shirts :0

RainbowNanaki

PIckedup my package this afternoon! I plan on doing a more in-depth post on Instagram, but my initial impressions of the Bi-Color Jacket Set, Ash Grey Skinny Jeans, and my gacha goodies are as follows:

The Bi-Color Jacket Set is super cute! I personally bought it for a Smart Doll Boy, and the sleeves on the jacket itself are a touch too short, but tomorrow I plan on trying it on my SmD girl and DDS. I have not tried to see what it looks like with the sleeves rolled up, though. The cutout shoulder shirt fits the SMDB body really, really well and I cannot wait until I am able to shell the character that I bought it for. The pants are lined, and one of the few things that are actually the right length for my SmDB! They are rather fitted on the SmDB and really highlight the weird concave thighs, but I still like them as an occasional alternative to jeans.

The Ash Grey Jeans fit beautifully!! I did a quick test fit, and oh my gosh I suggest anyone with a SmDB looking for plain black skinny jeans to pick up a pair! They are unlined, and I washed a good bit of excess dye out of them, but they honestly look really great. They are a touch long, so they do "crumple"/break at the ankle a bit, but I personally like the look as my male characters aren't meant to be particularly tall anyways.

I'm fairly happy with my gacha stuff — I got a 22mm pair of the "planet" R type eyes that I was hoping for, a gacha t-shirt that I also was hoping for, as well as a mint green underwear set that I don't entirely hate. I would have preferred a second pair of eyes, but oh well!

I also bought the Khaki Jacket Set, but all I have done is give the shorts a quick rinse. They are lined with a silver material, and only a bit of dye washed out. I have not tried any of the pieces on my SmD or DDS yet. The pieces look lovely, though.

All in all, I'm really happy with everything I got! I just hope I can eventually buy a pair of the dark blue starry eyes in 24mm.

• Like 2

He/Him --- I like making stuff --- Please don't make sexual/lewd comments about my dolls, thank you!

At Home: Tyler (Akira 2nd), Adrienne (Smart Doll Mirai Cortex), Bryan (Smart Doll Eiji, cinnamon ver.)

Waiting For: Nothing atm

Wishlist: Smart Doll Crimson Kai in tea skin

OccultBeast
1 hour ago, engelinvitro said:

PS: I love this bag so much

A5164303-BEF4-4-B0-F-8813-C1678-C070-A7-

The more I see of this bag, the more I regret not going for it  o|<

Monty

I just saw the shipping information for the new dolls. Kizuna Ai and Venus (and the SDs/YoSDs) are shipping sequentially from tomorrow (Saturday).
https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/blog/2020/08/28/002846.html

I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s an extra week for international buyers at the very least, but I hope it’s not as long as people had to wait for the outfits. 
Hopefully we all get our dolls soon. It also means even more owner pics coming out of twitter from tomorrow.

edit: Just saw that people were getting shipping notifications already in the Venus thread! Glad to hear there wasn’t another long wait, I hope I get one for Cecile soon.

Edited by Monty

Ylse

They don't mention the Dcoord dolls and such on the blog. Maybe they will be send a week later? So they do it week for week just like the event? 🤔 There were probably loads of ordere and stuff so they might be busy for a while

lardroom

The outfits arrived yesterday, along with the fancy expensive chair (OMG, it was in such a big box I thought it was Kira).

I also just received notification that SD16 Kira has shipped, but no text from DHL yet. (She's coming home, OMG).

• Like 1

Jezrah

I received my order yesterday as well. Out of my two gacha bags, I got 24mm green star eyes, and the tshirt that says Dorupa Gentei, so I'm happy with that. The two Wa Modern outfits are soooooo nice! The fabrics used are very pretty and drape nicely. 

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Minty

I've received both of my Dolpa orders and I did surprisingly well with the Gacha items. I'll go through the box with the Monochrome sets tomorrow.

Gacha.png.fdd94661038c1ab14b3ccc2b80554c96.png

• Like 2

DaemonNoyz

How did you all get Gacha items? Was there some special way to add it to the order? I received my dolpa order yesterday finally 😊

Poofiemus

My order still says "preparing to ship", bleh. I know the fact that my final order was placed on September 3rd probably has something to do with it, but my order had a couple outfits from past events too, so I wonder if that's also a factor.

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

BeyondTime
11 minutes ago, Poofiemus said:

My order still says "preparing to ship", bleh. I know the fact that my final order was placed on September 3rd probably has something to do with it, but my order had a couple outfits from past events too, so I wonder if that's also a factor.

The clothing order I’m still waiting on from the 30th has a blank head included, and I’ve been wondering if that isn’t the holdup. The chair I ordered last week, so I don’t expect that to ship for another week or two.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Lynn
3 hours ago, DaemonNoyz said:

How did you all get Gacha items? Was there some special way to add it to the order? I received my dolpa order yesterday finally 😊

There WAS some special way, right? I mean, they wouldn't just randomly throw in some t-shirts and eyes in every Dollpa order? O.O''' I don't WANT any t-shirts (none of my dolls wear them) of random eyes (all of my dolls have eyes specifically chosen for them).

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, Lynn said:

I don't WANT any t-shirts (none of my dolls wear them) of random eyes (all of my dolls have eyes specifically chosen for them).

It was an item that you purchase for ¥1100.

Lynn
28 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

It was an item that you purchase for ¥1100.

*Rushes to check what was the price of lace glowes* 

Siiiiiigh....

Volks, why are you so Volks...

And I actually bought Denim Tiered Skirt too, from earlier collection... I don't know If that counts, but I sure hope it doesn't... Time to start thinking who is the unfortunate victim that ends up having what ever it is that turns up as my Gacha item.

BeyondTime
2 minutes ago, Lynn said:

And I actually bought Denim Tiered Skirt too, from earlier collection... I don't know If that counts, but I sure hope it doesn't... Time to start thinking who is the unfortunate victim that ends up having what ever it is that turns up as my Gacha item.

Um... that's not what I meant. You buy a special gatcha item for ¥1100 each, and from that purchase you get a random item.

https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/category/D_200830_HTDK17_DRS/4518992430775.html

Monty
9 minutes ago, Lynn said:

*Rushes to check what was the price of lace glowes* 

Siiiiiigh....

Volks, why are you so Volks...

I’m not really sure what you mean by this. The gacha items were actual things you could buy, like mini blind boxes. If you didn’t specifically add them to your order you won’t get any. People bought a bunch to see what they got.

At the physical Dolpa events, these gacha items are in actual capsules in a machine so it’s a simulation of that. 

Edit: But, apparently everyone who got a doll may or may not be getting random free inflatable toys with them, lol. Because the Dolpa was summer festival themed, they must have bought a whole load of it to give free at the entrance (Shigeta loves giving Dolpa attendees freebies, I got bags of candy from him when I’ve been). When the event got cancelled I guess they couldn’t think of anything else to do with it. I can’t say I particularly want it but the pull-along dog looked kinda fun and I at least know several children I could give it to if that’s what I get. (After Cecile has a ride anyway)

Edited by Monty
  • Like 1

BeyondTime
2 minutes ago, Monty said:

At the physical Dolpa events, these gacha items are in actual capsules in a machine so it’s a simulation of that. 

Reading that made me realize it's probably not so obvious to anyone who hasn't been to an event that has those types of games.

Monty
4 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Reading that made me realize it's probably not so obvious to anyone who hasn't been to an event that has those types of games.

It is somewhat more appealing being there with multiple friends and being able to trade items amongst them, but it was still a nice way to make the online Dolpa feel more Dolpa-ish even if the items dont interest me.

BeyondTime
10 minutes ago, Monty said:

it was still a nice way to make the online Dolpa feel more Dolpa-ish even if the items dont interest me.

Totally agreed on that. I sort of wish I bought some of them now. I love putting t-shirts on my girls.

22 minutes ago, Monty said:

Shigeta loves giving Dolpa attendees freebies, I got bags of candy from him when I’ve been

Yeah, he did the same thing at the LA Dolpa. I kind of hope I don't get one of the inflatables, it's not that I'm ungrateful for any gift given, but I'd have nothing to do with it and I'm loath to toss things given as gifts. Kind of silly, but that's how I am.

When they raffled off the Tenshi at the LA Dolpa I was praying my number wouldn't get called, because they aren't really my thing. There was a nice older lady at my table who would have gotten my ticket if I had won.