Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Subaru

Slayers 30th - LINA=INVERSE

crappyshappyshaw

She looks so good! Thank you for the closeup detail on her eye makeup, it's perfect!

I really really hope they make a Naga DD! I feel like if they were to do another Slayers release though, it'd probably be Amelia since she's more popular.

crappyshappyshaw

Zelgadis as a DD... that's a dollfie dream for sure!

BeyondTime
15 hours ago, Gallye said:

I'm holding out for Zelgadis. 😁

I think Zelgadis would have to be resin. I don’t think you could do his skin scales properly with Vinyl. I’m assuming they would be able to color the resin blue, and paint the scales a darker color.  

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Gallye

And I'm pretty sure no company is ever going to go to that much trouble - but I can still have this little daydream!

BeyondTime

Honestly, with Slayers getting a BD release for season 1-3 and the new novel dropping, there is hope that excitement around the series will bring about future Volks releases. When Volks released Sailor Moon they gave no hint that the 4 inner senshi would be joining Usagi. I’m not saying that means it’s gonna happen here, but if Volks has any plans we may not hear about it until the character’s issue of Volks News is about to drop. 

I would be a bit surprised if we don’t get Naga, but I’m a bit skeptical that we will see any of the other TV cast members. Naga is regarded as a very important character from 90s anime, so even though she’s not in the TV eps except as a voice cameo, I think she’s special enough to merit a DD over the rest of the cast. 

In point of fact one industry analyst even referred to Naga and her breasts as three of the most important characters in anime. XD

I kind of expect that it if happens it’s going to be a girls only cast release. Volks seems reluctant to release boys, Zelgadis would be hard to do, and Goury’s sword of light seems like it would be hard to pull off well. 

It’s the 30th anniversary, and it was hugely popular, so just one character seems like it’s not going to be enough to celebrate. That said, I don’t know how much fanfare this anniversary is getting in Japan, and if it compares to Sailor Moon’s events.

IMO Lina as DDS allows:

DD-L Or DDDy Naga. My money is on DD-L, because Naga overall is tall and slim and her thin tall head would look off on a DDDy body IMO.

Goury as DDB. He makes as much sense to release as Naga, but Volks seems to be reluctant to release vinyl boys.

Zelgadis as DDSB, but I don’t see Zel having much chance of happening given how complex his skin is.

MDD or DDP Amelia with an M bust. My money would be on MDD for Amelia, because DDP is too thin for her and there is no m-bust option. 

DDS: Filia & Sylphiel. Sylphiel is probably too minor, unless her role in the novels is more prominent, and Filia couldn’t be made with her tail so idk if she’s really possible to realize as a DD.

Xellos as a DDSB or Martina as DDS are possible too, but much less likely than any of the other main cast.

By choosing DDS it seems to me like they gave themselves the option of more releases, but it might be a year before we know if it’s going to happen.

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction