Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Subaru

Slayers 30th - LINA=INVERSE

Missy

I’m so excited for this doll. She was one that inspired to color my hair red. 

Tasuke

♥Beautiful Redhead♥ i'm so happy for the SLAYERS fans out there!! Imagine, well over 20 years of waiting for something like this...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

bulgogi017

Not familiar with SLAYERS, but she’s adorable! The cat smiles are hit or miss for me, but this one is really well done~

katnaper

Oh man! The wallet is crying already at her price tag but she is adorable, I'm gonna enter for her and hope I get her. She is so cute! 

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

miraclelovely

oh god i don't know why i decided to really take a good look at her cuz now i REALLY want her... if anybody is interested in a split or something... pls pls pls PM me! T_T i just want Lina's head and maybe eyes... although i wouldn't mind getting more than that if you'd only want the outfit or something. that sculpt is waaaaaaay too cute to pass up, she's like a kikipop.

Dollvari

She is perfect, I think they did a good job@onion8@ Going to have to get this girl, sorry wallet@onion16@

20blackbags

Volks on Twitter has her on display in the  Doll Point Akihabara store.

A97D6525-11C5-4F1B-80B4-422C08AE3532.jpeg

A7224960-4573-4763-BBD3-CAD7E1D6B865.jpeg

5C74420A-2463-433A-808C-2311E86F1571.jpeg

7EF8BEDE-063A-4C05-9E10-9266747161C1.jpeg

• Like 5

Lina

It looks like the display one has a much more orange wig, it looks great!

Victoria

I'm surprised to see the first Linas (real pictures of her box) on Yahoo Auction Japan already. I thought her release would be in January?!

Edited by Victoria

finnleo
4 hours ago, Victoria said:

I thought her release would be in January?!

these are probably the hobby round lottery items that were slated fort delivery from December 12th.

the batch at Dolpa are still at December 20th

and the after event batch in January.

• Like 1

BeyondTime
6 hours ago, Victoria said:

I'm surprised to see the first Linas (real pictures of her box) on Yahoo Auction Japan already.

Her aftermarket price doesn't seem like it's going to be too bad.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Dollvari
Lina

I am so surprised volks USA is getting her! I'm for sure entering the lottery!

BeyondTime

The Volks USA lottery is ongoing now.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

crappyshappyshaw

Just put in an entry for her! Here's hoping 🤞

MeowBJD

I entered my lottery for her today!! Good luck everyone!

katnaper

Good luck to all of is who entered for her!

• Like 1

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

vhdangel

Did anyone receive their notice from VolksUSA? I'm thinking I missed out. :(

BeyondTime
47 minutes ago, vhdangel said:

Did anyone receive their notice from VolksUSA? I'm thinking I missed out. :(

I don't believe notices are due until the 22nd, and the payment isn't due until the 25th.

This weekend I noticed that I have a user group for Lina, and I worried a bit because I am used to those showing up the day before the notice goes out and not a week before it goes out. I checked their website using the link a few posts back, and the schedule clearly says "Results by Jan 22nd" and "Payment due Jan 25th." I am sure they will stick to this schedule, so I would expect notices no earlier than 12:00 AM Friday.

BeyondTime

Looks like winning emails are out. 

vhdangel
49 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Looks like winning emails are out. 

I got her!!! I'm so happy! Not thrilled that she won't be home until March, but getting her through VolksUSA definitely saved money. Now to go rewatch all of Slayers!

Veravey

Congratulations to whomever got her! Can't wait to see all the photos, especially details of her armor. I'm a sucker for fantasy sets ;;)

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Steffi-Panda

So, if I have not received a winning email from volks yet; does that mean I have lost Lina? This is my first lottery. 

BeyondTime
1 minute ago, Steffi-Panda said:

So, if I have not received a winning email from volks yet; does that mean I have lost Lina? This is my first lottery. 

Most likely. You can login to your account, go to your profile, and check for a user group with Lina’s name. If you don’t see one then you didn’t win her. 

Volks Japan is selling her by lottery, so you can enter for her again through them. 

Steffi-Panda

Thanks for the response. It appears I didn't win..😥

• Sad 1