Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AlisonVonderland

AlisonVonderland's Dolls

AlisonVonderland

Hello! I'm still a bit new here at this point. But I was very excited to start sharing pictures with you of some of my dolls. Since I have a lot of hybrids I thought a mixed photos thread might just be easiest. 

First up let me introduce Summer: ddh04 (painted different color) on smartdoll cocoa cortex body. Eyes made by me, Faceup by me, the hair she's wearing here is made by me too, as is her dress. 

I felt like she was a kind of out there idea at the time but oh how glad I am I did this because I just love her so much 😂❤️

IMG_20210727_115814.jpg

IMG_20210727_115453.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

AlisonVonderland

While I'm here I'll share one of her previous looks as well. 

A newly arrived to me DD Excellen Browning has a cameo in the second pic. 

The purple wig Summer is wearing here is by Licht but I made everything else. 

IMG_20210604_210141.jpg

IMG_20210604_210531.jpg

• Like 4

baldylox

Yay!  We finally get girlie pics from you!  😄  Glad to see them here.  I still really like how you matched your Summer's hair and outfit in the first shots, that is too cool.  :) 

Now we need to see Excellen!  You know how much I love that girl!  <3 

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AlisonVonderland
On 8/5/2021 at 4:40 PM, baldylox said:

Yay!  We finally get girlie pics from you!  😄  Glad to see them here.  I still really like how you matched your Summer's hair and outfit in the first shots, that is too cool.  :) 

Now we need to see Excellen!  You know how much I love that girl!  <3 

Billy

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to share pics lol. I will post everyone in time and try to share nicer previous pics but I take a crazy amount of photos and everything gets buried in my phone. It's really awful XD 

For that reason today I'll add this cute picture of Hyuna (volks DD natsuki second on sq lab 53) With Tammy (volks ddh02 on obitsu 48) that I took yesterday. 

IMG_20210819_154724.jpg

• Like 6

AlisonVonderland

Ok, let's suck it up and scroll way back through my phone for some pics of Excellen Browning. If you are curious it's a partial custom Faceup on her because I was lazy and just modified the default a bit so that I really liked her 😄

IMG_20210716_202101_199.jpg

IMG_20210716_202101_266.jpg

IMG_20210713_052141_077.jpg

IMG_20210713_052141_133.jpg

IMG_20210629_080409_971.jpg

IMG_20210629_080410_093.jpg

• Like 4

AlisonVonderland
19 minutes ago, MrFjmg03 said:

Your girls are so COOL! They have a great sense of fashion.

Thank you so much!! You know I love styling them and I always appreciate your encouragement! 

baldylox

Ahhhhhh Excellen!  She looks sooooooo good!  I love the face up changes and her clothing style is really fun!  Good work on her, she's definitely my fave of your group!  <3<3<3 

Billy

Rajke

Excellen got excellent style. 😁

The changes in her face up makes a lot of difference. The wig with silver blue looks beautiful. 👍😃

@onion20@   This is a signature.

AlisonVonderland

Thank you both very much! It was definitely interesting to see how Excellen could be radically changed without fully wiping her default. And thank you, this wig is so fun and beautiful but I got it with an order by mistake so it's been a struggle to figure out who should wear it! So I'm glad it suits her. I've had a busy weekend so there will be more Excellen and Neris soon but for now here is my ddh04 + smart doll looking super lovely with a new vinyl chest instead of cortex so she can finally pose her head better haha! 

IMG_20210820_203243.jpg

IMG_20210820_203651.jpg

IMG_20210820_203540.jpg

• Like 4

AlisonVonderland

And here are some more photos from the weekend: Excellen and Neris and Neris with her OT daughter real quick

IMG_20210821_205954.jpg

IMG_20210821_205803.jpg

IMG_20210822_164325.jpg

• Like 3

baldylox

I love the Neris and Excellen pics!  Their outfits look great on them, I especially love that top Excellen is wearing.  <3 

What is Neris' daughter?  A resin? Something else?  She's pretty cute!

Billy

AlisonVonderland
17 hours ago, baldylox said:

I love the Neris and Excellen pics!  Their outfits look great on them, I especially love that top Excellen is wearing.  <3 

What is Neris' daughter?  A resin? Something else?  She's pretty cute!

Billy

Thank you! Excellen's top was something I made for a resin boy and then cannibalized to make tighter and spruced up with the bow, but now I have a nice tight t shirt pattern to use again later! 

The kid is a resin hybrid, Doll Family A Anthony on Volks SDmidi girl body. This head is very weird cute but I really adore it although I don't think it's very attractive on a 1/3 scale body as it was made to be used (even the obitsu 48 doesn't work for me) because of her very short jaw. But she is a good little goblin child and truly one of my favorites. 

• Like 1

plasticyears

I love how you've styled your Excellen, Rain! I was thinking of getting one myself, and yours is making it harder to resist her lol. <3 

AlisonVonderland
15 hours ago, plasticyears said:

I love how you've styled your Excellen, Rain! I was thinking of getting one myself, and yours is making it harder to resist her lol. <3 

Oh thank you so much! I think her sculpt is really beautiful and very special. I love her features (and her enormous noggin) I would definitely encourage anyone who wants one to hunt her down. Can definitely find her for a pretty good deal these days it seems! 

Its so sad that I think I take more photos than I can ever catch up on posting! Here's Polaris (Azone houkago play girlfriend Kanojo) over the weekend in a new outfit I made her. 

And I'll dig up an older pic of her I love too. 

IMG_20210821_151105.jpg

IMG_20210821_154004.jpg

IMG_20210722_212836.jpg

• Like 4

AlisonVonderland

Back today with some quick portraits of Coco, my volks Ddh02 modded head on obitsu 40cm body. There is no denying that she is my sweetest bean and most spoiled of little girls. Heehee

IMG_20210904_114121.jpg

IMG_20210904_114047.jpg

Edited by AlisonVonderland
Weird spaces
  • Like 1

Meowjima

Oh wow, it's so cool to see you and your dolls on this server!

I actually tried snagging Excellen when I was getting Kyoko and Yumi, but figured I'd quite while I was ahead.  

• Like 1

AlisonVonderland
2 minutes ago, Meowjima said:

Oh wow, it's so cool to see you and your dolls on this server!

I actually tried snagging Excellen when I was getting Kyoko and Yumi, but figured I'd quite while I was ahead.  

Aw that's totally fair! Well maybe you can get her later. I really love mine. And thank you!! *Wave* 

AlisonVonderland

Been busy again so let's try and catch up! First: Rain (Excellen) with wig change wearing pants we altered to fit (the first of a few I did) 

IMG_20210907_221421.jpg

IMG_20210907_221147.jpg

IMG_20210907_220251.jpg

• Like 3

AlisonVonderland

Marina (Neris) with a wig that I really like for her at last 

IMG_20210908_193547.jpg

IMG_20210908_193437.jpg

IMG_20210908_192926.jpg

IMG_20210908_193221.jpg

• Like 6

baldylox

They both look so good!  I'm loving Rain, she looks so comfy and at home in those clothes.  And Neris is rocking that new wig!  I like that style and color on her.  <3 

The pics look great but I have to ask..... in the 2nd pic with Neris, I can see there's a dog in the background but there's something else too.  To me it looks liked a wrecked truck in the ditch.  LOL  What is it really?  Not trying to be rude but I'm dying to know what that is now.  😉 

Billy

AlisonVonderland
35 minutes ago, baldylox said:

They both look so good!  I'm loving Rain, she looks so comfy and at home in those clothes.  And Neris is rocking that new wig!  I like that style and color on her.  <3 

The pics look great but I have to ask..... in the 2nd pic with Neris, I can see there's a dog in the background but there's something else too.  To me it looks liked a wrecked truck in the ditch.  LOL  What is it really?  Not trying to be rude but I'm dying to know what that is now.  😉 

Billy

haha it's fine don't worry. These pictures are all taken on private property, not on a public road. That happens to be a flat bed trailer that someone built small walls around and then there's like a broken industrial refrigerator on it? And there's another flat bed trailer behind it. But yeah, blurry backgrounds are very mysterious! 

Thank you so much! Yeah, Marina desperately just needed one wig she did not look kind of weird in? So I'm very happy LMAO. This was one of two I did specifically buy for her so good on me I guess. Rain is just.... so beautiful to me all the time. She's one of those fabulous chameleon dolls who can have so many fun styles, it's really awesome. 

• Like 1

AlisonVonderland

I'm back again with a couple pictures. It's been the longest few months of my life. Sadly my doll collection has been reduced in a way which greatly limits my number of full on topic dolls for this forum (reduction in my vinyl bodies) but I still have a few on topic characters (some are even in the same country with me already!) So let's keep this ball rolling 🙌

Hyuna, my repainted DD natsuki 2nd on SQ lab 53 body with custom made eyes and dress (I did those things) + a wig my friend was nice enough to surprise me with (from mandarake) 

IMG_20211115_170256.jpg

IMG_20211115_170646.jpg

• Like 4

AngryPomeranian
16 minutes ago, AlisonVonderland said:

I'm back again with a couple pictures. It's been the longest few months of my life. Sadly my doll collection has been reduced in a way which greatly limits my number of full on topic dolls for this forum (reduction in my vinyl bodies) but I still have a few on topic characters (some are even in the same country with me already!) So let's keep this ball rolling 🙌

Hyuna, my repainted DD natsuki 2nd on SQ lab 53 body with custom made eyes and dress (I did those things) + a wig my friend was nice enough to surprise me with (from mandarake) 

IMG_20211115_170256.jpg

IMG_20211115_170646.jpg

Hyuna is beautiful! I have a bit of a weakness to the Natsuki sculpt, and your girl brings out the best features in it! Also, I cannot believe you made that dress! I really need to start actually using my sewing stuff. <3

• Like 1

AlisonVonderland

Thank you so much @AngryPomeranian! I love this sculpt too. I could definitely have more than one and paint them differently 😂 and thank you so much for the compliment!

oh, well I sew a lot. This one is not too complicated it's just that I am confident enough to muscle over sequins lmao. Absolutely worth it obviously! 

• Like 1