Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

AlisonVonderland

AlisonVonderland's Dolls

AlisonVonderland

Yesterday I received my package returning Summer/Aerin (they share a body) and Rain. I dressed Aerin in a mix and match outfit that I think looks very cute and I made a new outfit for Rain. 

Aerin:

IMG_20211122_171805.jpg

IMG_20211122_180256.jpg

• Like 1

AlisonVonderland

And Rain: 

IMG_20211123_160259.jpg

IMG_20211123_155805.jpg

• Like 2

baldylox

They are both so pretty!  I love the pics of them out in the sunlight too, very nicely done!  But you know I'm partial to Rain due to her being an Excellen sculpt.  😉<3  I love what you've done with her! 

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

AlisonVonderland
6 hours ago, baldylox said:

They are both so pretty!  I love the pics of them out in the sunlight too, very nicely done!  But you know I'm partial to Rain due to her being an Excellen sculpt.  😉<3  I love what you've done with her! 

Billy

Thank you ❤️ I really really love her too. I'm so glad I decided for no substantial reason that I needed her. No regrets 😂 I'm probably going to spoil her with a lot of new wardrobe now that she's back again 😃

• Like 1

TomatoCultivator

I really like seeing the Summer and Aerin looks here!  They are so cute.  And Rain’s corduroy is unique.  What fabric did you use?

• Like 1

AlisonVonderland
On 12/1/2021 at 11:15 PM, TomatoCultivator said:

I really like seeing the Summer and Aerin looks here!  They are so cute.  And Rain’s corduroy is unique.  What fabric did you use?

Oof I'm sorry, I swore I replied or at least intended to immediately but I probably forgot to enter. This corduroy was a fabric gift from my friend so I'm not entirely sure. I think it's mostly just that it's more chunky than usual for doll scale. It's a regular cotton corduroy a weight that you normally see on human pants. She also gave me some baby wale which looks really great on dolls and is what I have to say I would generally recommended using for most projects! 

AlisonVonderland

Anyway I'm back with more pictures. I now realize I forgot to post a snapshot of Rain (excellen browning) in the really cute top I made last and the amazing wig she finally got, so I'll have to dig that up and then jump into some vaguely seasonal pics for the holidays! (Second doll will be Hyuna (Natsuki 2nd))

IMG_20211129_133115.jpg

IMG_20211219_152224.jpg

IMG_20211219_151809.jpg

• Like 2

Vickie386

Gorgeous dolls & gorgeous photos!

AlisonVonderland
On 12/20/2021 at 9:45 PM, Vickie386 said:

Gorgeous dolls & gorgeous photos!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! 

• Like 1

AlisonVonderland

Alright the holiday vibes will continue now! I'm going to sneak in the currently totally off topic but stylistically relevant 1/4 girls if that's ok and then onto a set with Rain and Aerin. 

Rain is DD excellen browning and Aerin is Smd Cocoa Cortex Mirai. I also feel like it's criminal not to mention how much it looks like those two are taking part in a GAP holiday ad of old 😂

IMG_20211219_214011.jpg

IMG_20211222_143417.jpg

IMG_20211222_143942.jpg

IMG_20211222_143707.jpg

IMG_20211222_143745.jpg

• Like 1