Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

plasticyears

Dollfie Dream Frieren

BeyondTime

I have to admit, it's a good anime. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Stupid_Hoomun

Good luck to everyone who entered the US lottery.

• Like 1

Xiongmao
On 2/4/2024 at 2:27 AM, BeyondTime said:

I have to admit, it's a good anime. 

I don't want to give anything away but there's another character I will be able to make from the show.

Good luck to all the lottery entrants!

• Like 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

My Dollfie doll family 😊.

BeyondTime

I wasn’t going to try, but I like her character so much I caved ._.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Xiongmao
19 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

I wasn’t going to try, but I like her character so much I caved ._.

Do you have any other elves? I guess it's OK because they don't often meet others of their own kind 😁.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Xiongmao-Signature-Vinyl-Dolls-December-2023.jpg.092aa55b9a3c11160633f60ad1610e7c.jpg 

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Xiongmao said:

Do you have any other elves? I guess it's OK because they don't often meet others of their own kind 😁.

No, and no elf ears either. I never really liked that look, with the exception of the Melty style of ears.

I really like Freiren's character. There is something so tragic about her relationship with Fern. We've already seen how things end for relationships that elves have with humans, Fern is more like a daughter to her, so you can see how she'll be closer to her at the end than she was to the original party of heros. There are a lot of happy moments, but you can see how it's going to end. It's a really well done story concept. 

• Like 2

SakuraSylph

I wanted to get her and debated about it all week, but in the end I resisted the USA lottery.  That means I'll be back to hoping that the upcoming influx of supply from the JP site deliveries at the end of the month might result in some better-priced importing options.

It's been a while since Ranko2, the last DDS I picked up. Maybe I just love white-haired dolls.

• Like 2

SakuraSylph

BeyondTime
13 hours ago, SakuraSylph said:

Maybe I just love white-haired dolls.

After all, what's not to love about our white / silver / grey haired beauties?

53523712525_4acd4593ca_6k.jpgWhite Haired Beauty-8744.jpg by Cult of Athena, on Flickr

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Xiongmao

I really like Frieren's wig. It's so soft and seems finer than the others.

I've just ordered a baby Fern purple wig for my MDD Hana. There's an Etsy seller if anyone else wants one. Hopefully we can put an outfit together, although she's going to be super recognisable whatever she wears, as that wig is so distinctive.

I also have a silver wig that's almost exactly the same as Lawine's (she appears in later episodes). She might be my favourite silver-haired character in a long while.

BeyondTime
55 minutes ago, Xiongmao said:

I also have a silver wig that's almost exactly the same as Lawine's (she appears in later episodes).

Lawine is a cute character. 

SakuraSylph
2 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

Lawine is a cute character. 

Gothic outfit for la win(e). It seems ripe for a dealer to make a small batch run of, so I hope someone eventually does.

SakuraSylph

Catfishy2u
3 hours ago, Xiongmao said:

I really like Frieren's wig. It's so soft and seems finer than the others.

I've just ordered a baby Fern purple wig for my MDD Hana. There's an Etsy seller if anyone else wants one. Hopefully we can put an outfit together, although she's going to be super recognisable whatever she wears, as that wig is so distinctive.

I also have a silver wig that's almost exactly the same as Lawine's (she appears in later episodes). She might be my favourite silver-haired character in a long while.

Hi there! can you share where you got the purple wig? I’ve been struggling to find one for another girl! 

I kinda went on a commission spree…. I’ve commissioned wigs, eyes, and heads for Fern, Stark, and Ubel…. I can’t wait for them to be done! 

• Like 1

BeyondTime
52 minutes ago, Catfishy2u said:

I kinda went on a commission spree…. I’ve commissioned wigs, eyes, and heads for Fern

If you don’t mind my asking, who did you commission wigs from.

53 minutes ago, Catfishy2u said:

and Ubel

She’s a fun character, and cute in spite of her sociopathic traits. 

Catfishy2u
1 minute ago, BeyondTime said:

I commissioned it all from Lottiesugar on IG. Theyre the ones who made my frieren MDD

• Thanks 1

Catfishy2u
30 minutes ago, BeyondTime said:

Oh and Ubel has been a favorite of mine since reading her in the manga. She’s not my absolute favorite since she is sociopathic, but i think I’m drawn to how she looks. I like the half closed eyes look. It’s one reason I’m trying to learn to modify eyes with my wood burning kit and melting vinyl. I would say it’s a tie between Frieren and Fern, just depends on the day! 

BeyondTime
12 minutes ago, Catfishy2u said:

She’s not my absolute favorite since she is sociopathic, but i think I’m drawn to how she looks. I like the half closed eyes look.

Not great people, but done right that disorder makes for a great character. I love characters like that, even though I wouldn’t want to meet them. 

Xiongmao
On 2/12/2024 at 8:23 PM, Catfishy2u said:

Hi there! can you share where you got the purple wig? I’ve been struggling to find one for another girl! 

I kinda went on a commission spree…. I’ve commissioned wigs, eyes, and heads for Fern, Stark, and Ubel…. I can’t wait for them to be done! 

Fern wig here... https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/997445494/13-14-16-18-bjd

But note it's for baby Fern not grown up Fern. It's a near identical wig to the Dream Choice one my MDD Hana came with (but hers is white).

I'll post a photo of the wig once it arrives (but it won't be for a while).

bahboh

was it written somewhere when they'd ship the clickwar frierens?

Edited by bahboh

katnaper

Anyone win the US lottery yet?

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

Catfishy2u
On 2/14/2024 at 10:31 AM, Xiongmao said:

Fern wig here... https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/997445494/13-14-16-18-bjd

But note it's for baby Fern not grown up Fern. It's a near identical wig to the Dream Choice one my MDD Hana came with (but hers is white).

I'll post a photo of the wig once it arrives (but it won't be for a while).

I love it! I may just paint a baby fern head specifically for the Anya doll!

• Like 1

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, katnaper said:

Anyone win the US lottery yet?

The announcements should go out today, but I think they do them during the daytime now and not right at midnight the way they did with the old store system. 

• Like 1

battrastard

Heard from @sinclair today that he  got the Lucky Email. Congrats! 

• Like 2

"Madness takes it's toll, Please have exact change!"

sinclair
27 minutes ago, battrastard said:

Heard from @sinclair today that he  got the Lucky Email. Congrats! 

Yup, and paid! 

image0.jpeg.3b8c12049cf762ba7f9be113c2d40fb8.jpeg

I’m sure my custom MDD Klee from Genshin Impact will love having an older elf sister. 

Edited by sinclair
  • Like 6

katnaper
4 hours ago, sinclair said:

Yup, and paid! 

image0.jpeg.3b8c12049cf762ba7f9be113c2d40fb8.jpeg

I’m sure my custom MDD Klee from Genshin Impact will love having an older elf sister. 

Congrats! Looks like I might have to go aftermarket for mine. Oh well🤪Sigh. 

• Like 3

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den