Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

fudgecakes

URGGGHH I really want momo >w< I don't have a doll yet ;~; but hopefully soon I will get one

zeni

holy grail being lily, few smaller ones would be Alice and Rin.

Too weird to live, too rare to die.

@home: Alter2 Aoko Aozaki Alice Kuonji

Milkbiscuit

My most wanted out of all the dollfies in my list would be Rise! I absolutely adore the Persona games and the moment I found out she had a dd version I've been burning to own one since!

Edited by Guest

Home: Melty, Aoko, Saber A2, MOMO, KOS-MOS, Nanami, Yaya, Yuu-Nii, Kei & Kuu (3x DDH07), Asuna, Rise, Miki, Sakura S, Youmu, Miku

MugenTenshinFRD

My want list is long, maybe too long.

I want:

- Yui Hirasawa

- Mio Akiyama

- Saber

- Saber Lily

- Saber Extra

- Melty

- Nagato Yuki

- Sasara

- All Touhou characters

- Mashiro

- Aoi

- Yukino

The list can go on........if only money wasn't a problem.

Japan 2016 memories

10-2016:

Hatsune Miku finally home!

Upcoming family member: Snow Miku

Playstation: MugenTenshinFRD

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/FerdieFB23

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75674706@N06/

LadyLux

i wannntt:

-06 head

-yukino

-mariko

-lucy maria misora

-akira

glassjaw

I wish I have one but currently I have them already, so far satisfied.

baxterbrat

Thankfully my wishlist hasn't become unmanageable.

Grail/Unicorn

• Cirno

Definitely

• MDD Louise
    01 head

Maybe?

• Mai Shiranui head on a DDS body

Edited by Guest

Coco

With the re-release of Sakuna, my want list balooned... By a couple more dolls. Currently, I want: Sakuna, Alna, Yoko, an 07 girl, and Neris. Maybe Airy and an 05.

I have to admit, I've been increasingly interested in the Shining series of games since my Melty showed up. With Sakuna so high on my want list, and her and Melty from the same series, I've decided to both explore the games and collect the dolls! This is going to be bad for my wallet, I think.

tinydollproblem

I just want another MDD with a 01 head, but I'm going to be doing several mods on her so she's going to be more intensive then hard to get.

tangy_melon

I just got my first DD body! Its an older ddll and I'm still undecided on a head...

I think about getting a sqlab keiko for her but then I flip-flop and think maybe an older 02 or 03 head would be nice. (Though 06 are so adorable too)

JChiibs

Tangy_Melon- You sound just like me, and even in my decisiveness DD keep finding ways to wander into my house. Goodbye money... hello happiness.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

tangy_melon

Sister Kyoya!

Yeay I'm not alone!

JChiibs

On these forums? You will never be alone! Once your friends *cough*enablers*cough* discover your specific DD weakness, they will stealthily send you innocent seeming PMs with similarly seemingly innocent links, spiraling you further down into the pit of DD addiction. In the beginning I thought I was safe because I just wanted custom girls I could make from standard sculpts, so many innocent and cute faces, what's so bad about that? It's been almost a year and a half now and I've come to realize that I'm in a lot deeper than most people it seems (except Baldylox who is just a chick magnet ). I can't seem to go anywhere without a DD with me (they look so happy going on field trips!), and my favorite little prince Tamayuki sticks to me as if he were super glued to my arm. As hard as I try to not think of more customs I want (originally I only wanted 13, one of each of the MDD through DDdy sizes with the different busts), the more that seem to creep onto the list, and it currently stands at 22 (only 8 aren't duplicate body types). This does not include at lest 6 resin boys I hope to have someday because some of my DD need boyfriends... Its the sweetest death my wallet has ever had.

*Starts to slink off like a badly played villain, holding up a nonexistent cape to her face*

Alone? You'll never be alone with DD!

*wiggles her eyebrows and makes a fake echo of "Never...never...never...never..." retreating back into the shadows*

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

baldylox
It's been almost a year and a half now and I've come to realize that I'm in a lot deeper than most people it seems (except Baldylox who is just a chick magnet ).

Hey! I resemble that remark!

It's not MY fault DD's seem to find their way to me, people just think I'm the Wayward Home for Dollfies or something.... that or the DD Black Hole in the garage is getting too strong for DD's to resist.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

klein

Making these wishlist things up never seem to work out that great for me, it always puts the "hmm, I wonder what they are going to these days" thought into my head which rarely leads to good results. In related news, that wishlist I posted about a month back (like literally a page back) I now have my top three wish dolls and am now on a dolly diet until 2014 as a result (no more DD or SD sized dolls, cheaper dolls like Pullips/Monster High seem to be allowed).

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

Choppi

My wishlist (unfortunately) got bigger 8D;

1. Maria Ushiromiya

2. Etheldreda

3. Noumi Kudryavka

4. Beatrice

5. Kasumi Yashiro

6. Illya

7. Al Azif

The madness is never going to end, is it?

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

katnaper

Mine is currently:

Yuki Morikawa

Saber Lily (again)

Makinami Mari (again)

Miss Mariko

Rina Ogata

Asuna

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

DefectiveAngel

It is so much fun going back and reading the old posts. =3 It's amazing how many have ended up being able to get some or all the DD's on their want list.

I wanted so bad to say my family was complete and that I didn't want anymore. But it seems Volks has other plans for me. XD Curse them for releasing so many cute DD girls. *shakes fist at Volks while tossing money at them*

So here's my new revised want list:

1. Sakuya Crimson Mode ~ No secret there that she is my number one. XD I have been whining about wanting her extremely bad ever since her release was announced.

2. Melty A secret girl I have been wanting, I can't resist anymore she is such a gorgeous girl!

3. Airi (Queen's Blade) ~ Pouty lips FTW

4. Miki Hoshii ~ I can never have too many idols in my family. XD I would love to add the lovely Miki to that line up.

5. Aoko Aozaki ~ Her blue eyes get me everytime.

6. Beat Angel Escalayer ~ Her super cute cheery face always makes me smile. ^_^

7. Tamaki Kousaka ~ My fav girl from To Heart, she would be an ultimate dream come true to own.

tangy_melon

That is a very ambitious goal! Indeed a very sweet death! *helps digs grave ;u;

My strength is fading as we speak ahh~ I'd love to have an mdd too (customized dd01)! But I must stick to my goal. I gotta choose a head...but with so many options its hard to have just one

JChiibs

In all honesty, when I started in the DD hobby I never had just one head... Tamayuki was my first completed, Rainie's head came in the same order, and then my husband's Yuriko was there too... so I guess compared to most I kinda started out with a bang.

Now I just need to work on the projects to get more DD done, so I can get more started, so those ones can be finished, so then...

Well Raven always said that everyone has to have some sort of addiction, I guess mine is just more expensive than his daily coffee.

~Sister Kyoya

bethykins

Just been having a look back through this thread and its amazing how things change!

This was my original "wish list" back at the start of the thread:

1. Airi

2. Yuki (although i will never be able to afford her)

3. Noumi -

4. Sakuno

5. Marisa

I now have 3 x Sakuno, 2 X Noumi and a gorgeous Marisa

Therefor my revised wish list is (in no particular order).

1. Airi - gosh I want her pouty face!

2. Yuki - the grail of all, absoluely gorgeous

3. Saber Lily - I've missed her so many times already >_<

4. Sakura Matou - I sold my Sakura and miss her terribly

5. Louise - she has such a cute mischevious face

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Keijogirl

Most definitely I'm seeing my list revise on a semi regular basis as I'm looking at more and more girls. So, my current list consists of (in no order):

1. Sasara

2. Lucy

3. Excellen

4. Alice

5. Akira

6. Shirakawa sayaka

7. Mashiro -- Because i haven't given up on her yet xD

Here's my previous list:

These would be the top girls that I'm looking to own one day. It won't be til forever when I can manage to bring them home, but will do it one day XD

1. Kanu - my DD goal in life XD

2. Rise - My second DD goal in life. lmao

3. Mashiro - Probably the only girl I would want 100% default

4. Sasara - I Adore her face so much

5. Nemu and Natsuki - Tied because I couldn't figure out which one would make the top 5 most wanted list XD

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

baldylox
Most definitely I'm seeing my list revise on a semi regular basis as I'm looking at more and more girls. So, my current list consists of (in no order):

1. Sasara

2. Lucy

3. Excellen

4. Alice

5. Akira

6. Shirakawa sayaka

7. Mashiro -- Because i haven't given up on her yet xD

Here's my previous list:

These would be the top girls that I'm looking to own one day. It won't be til forever when I can manage to bring them home, but will do it one day XD

1. Kanu - my DD goal in life XD

2. Rise - My second DD goal in life. lmao

3. Mashiro - Probably the only girl I would want 100% default

4. Sasara - I Adore her face so much

5. Nemu and Natsuki - Tied because I couldn't figure out which one would make the top 5 most wanted list XD

So you've given up on Kanu? Any reason for that? Just wondering if seeing her in person has made you change your mind on her.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Keijogirl

So you've given up on Kanu? Any reason for that? Just wondering if seeing her in person has made you change your mind on her.

Billy

To be honest I've been waffling on her. I started noticing that I have an issue with girls that seem like they have "extra" face. I call it extra face where to me there looks like there's more space on the dolls' head than is necessary for the facial features to look natural.

Seeing her in person showed me she kinda has some extra face and I do see it in all the pictures of her that I've been finding, so I'm waffling if I still want to bring her home. I still think she'd be the best fit for my OC, Deku.

I'm just extra waffly on her. She's still on the do want list just scared to go after her lol Deku has been a character of mine even before Kanu existed so to me I'm like HOLY. CRAP. There's a character that looks almost just like mine and then there's a DOLL of that character. Do. WANT. / MUST. HAVE.

So, the extra face just kinda put the brakes on my rush to get her, but even talking about it right now I'm like "it's just a little extra face vs absolutely everything else" WAAAH!! There needs to be a waffle Emote.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!