Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

Meu Meu

Possibly Sakura but I think i really want to get a DD the year I get my degree so we'll see who's available in a couple years

handsommell

I could go on and on forever about all the dolls I want, but currently the only doll I'm really looking for is Airi. I might go for Kos-Mos and/or Momo once they start showing up, though.

baldylox

After seeing how others lists had changed since they originally made them, I decided to go back and see what mine looked like. Here is what I wrote way back on page one:

My top three:

Ryomou Shimei

Kanu Unchou

Tamaki from 2Heart.

The rest:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Nia Tepplin

Asuka Langley

Mikuru

Yuki Morikawa

The original Saber or Saber Alter

Rin Tohsaka

Louise MDD

Beatrice

Sakuno

Hmm.... it looks like I was able to get two of my top three girls! I know I'll probably NEVER see a Tamaki coming to me tho. And of the others I had listed, I was only able to get Mikuru/Elisabeth. But I guess you *could* count my Saber Extra as being the same as the original or Alter since they do use the same head mold and THAT is what I was after.

It was cool to see what I had listed out almost 2 years ago and compare it to the family I have now. There's a few on the list I've changed my mind on now but for the most part I'd still like to have most of those girls I listed.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Choppi

So... my want list has gone a little crazy lately! I've been adding a lot (at one point it was over 10!) and removing a lot constantly. But... I just realized that I was doing all that because I wanted to shift my focus from going crazy about trying to find Maria. @_@

Yes... my thoughts have become nothing but trying to find my Maria ;o; I search nonstop every day hoping she'll finally pop up for sale. I will be the happiest person on the planet when she's finally mine, and I can't wait to share my excitement with everyone when it finally happens!! <33

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

Bouncing_Tigger

Since I only ever planned on having one, I didn't have a "want list." Then I got Charlotte...and now I've seen Melty!!... Ooooo! Melty is my only 'want list' girl ...and its going to be a longggggg 'want' based on the price! *wonders if shipping companies deliver to a nursing home because that's probably where I'll be living before I can afford to adopt her*

HPotaku

My wants are Ms. Mariko and Nia Teppelin. Although I'd probably never be able to get Nia. A girl can dream though. Oh and also DDS Mayu.

Aile

Currently I only really want a Saber Extra to go with my saber alter

A Rise would have been on top of my list tho if not for the fact I somehow managed to acquire one on layaway ;v;

But these other DD's are on my want list for some time (in no particular order) :

Biscotti

Mio Akiyama

haruka Niimi

Saber Lily

Yuki Morikawa

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

Cauldroness
With unlimited funds?

In no particular order:

+ Mai

+ Ryomou

+ Rei (maid version)

+ Airi

+ Sakuya Izayoi

+ Shino

I think I'd happily pick up any of them if I caught them at the right price, but the "right price" for me seems to not quite match their current market value.

Oh goodness, I am a fickle collector! I'm still fond of all those girls and would get them with unlimited funds, but I'm not actively seeking any of them. Right now, I think Reimu has captured my interest the most, but otherwise I'm mainly interested in monitoring future releases.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

ArcticKitsune

Hmm.....Wow, never thought I'd be saying this but I want an MDD and to turn an MDD into Shinki Kohiru. Not sure what MDD body to pick or how to do this but I'm tempted enough to try it. Maybe not now, maybe later. Who knows when.

http://ghostlysubstance.swgbex.com/Blog/?p=1370 <-- Shinki Kohiru.

Also saw the new dolls form Wonfes Summer 2013 and I kind of want Charlotte from IS and Juubei from Samura Girls. They appear to be quite awesome. It would be awesome if I could get my hands on Yukikaze from Dog Days.

In short: Shinki Kohiru & Yukikaze to customize; Charlotte & Juubei to own.

The proud master of a foxy (DD) Varakitsu, Renge, & Caster; Kon!~ Kon!

HimeNeko
There's so much DDs I would love to have but can't ;A; But here's a list from most wanted to least:

-Noumi Kudryavka

-Alice Kounji

-Marisa Kirisame

-Lucy Misora

-Saber Extra

-Saber Alter

-Cirno

-Rina Ogata

-Sakura Shinguji

-Yuki Morikawa

-Mio Akiyama

-Mai Shiranui

-Sakura Matou

-Yui Hirasawa

-Akira

-Shining Blades Sakuya

-Neris

-Airy

-Millhiore

-Mariko

My last post here was late June.... Wow, I can't believe how much my list has changed. I just decided I'll get Rin and Saber and stop. Hopefully, that will go smoothly. xD

On temporary hiatus.

Home: Charlotte (DDS Mayu)

Saving: currently none

JChiibs

I'd hate to post who is on my current list, its just too many! Plus I'm never quite sure if I should feel bad for the limited girls on my list, since none of them would stay in their original forms except maybe Lucy (magical ver.) A few are some really old limited girls that may not be easy to get a hold of. At least I'm not daunted by the adventure ahead of me!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

gaiaswill

For a whole half year I thought, "just Kanu" which was cropped from a less sensible list. It's gotten 4x less sensible again!

• Kanu
  • Sakuya Izayoi

And two customs: a DDS I already have the body for and an MDD I have nothing of.

Qbee

I didn't really have any must haves until I saw Yoko Littner in person, she's beautiful and now I really want her. I almost got a second hand one recently complete for $875 shipped but I didn't buy her fast enough.

Eiko82

I only just got my first girl but if I had the funds, I would buy one or all of the following dolls :

- Sakuya from Shining Blade

- Yuki Morikawa

- a DD06 head with M-bust DDII body.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Marq V

Thanks to Dollfie Dreams I learned of a DD I had not known about; Shino -Lost Angels Story.

I'm not really into the whole maid motif, but she is just (typical male whistle)

It's been awhile since I've been really excited about doll. I just hope *Gena doesn't get jealous ha, ha

*Though I adore my DD's, Gena is my most favorite gal. She is a Soom Gena resin head on a LovelyDoll silicone body.

Galfriends at home:

DD: Yoko, Yui, & Briana Rei

Resin: Tatiana, Leda, Miyoi, Tana,... & Gena<3

sagoslottet
I only just got my first girl but if I had the funds, I would buy one or all of the following dolls :

- Sakuya from Shining Blade

- Yuki Morikawa

- a DD06 head with M-bust DDII body.

Wow, we have the same taste

I already have a 06 and both Sakuya and Yuki are in my list too!

Also Saber Nero, Which I waiting for atm!

Sayaka - Saber Nero, Tomoyo - Asuna, Marina - Incoming Sasara

katnaper

Have I mentioned that I really, really want Mariko? I've given up on having any real grail dolls like Sasara and Yuki but I really, really wanted (and still want) Mariko. I think if I ever got her, that would be it. Well, maybe not if Volks came out with a Sasara in a Paladdin outfit I might be sorely tempted. That and reasonably priced Yui just because I want her for a custom.

Oh yeah, I don't know if this counts but there is this one custom girl I missed out on in YJA that I just simply adore if she ever became available again, I know I'd go for her should I have the funds.

mogomri15-img391x600-1356700450bxnwkk7800.jpg

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JChiibs

Oh my gosh Katnaper! She's adorable! I'm thinking she might be a modded 04. I hope that whoever bought her plasters pics of her all over the internet.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Nehelenia

Call me obsessed but right now the only girl that's truly on my wishlist is Yukiho. I just can't stop thinking of her adorable face

JapanLover

Honestly, I want all of them! I can't make up my mind on just one1 But if I had to choose one it would probably be Yuki Morikawa and Rina Ogata from White Album. Those too are just so cute!

Shawnee

I've seen so many different DD's, unfortunately I don't know the names of many of them! And a lot of them are modded, so it's even harder for me to tell ^^;

But there is one doll that I can recognize anywhere no matter what, and she's possibly the most beautiful doll I've ever seen. It's Mariko. I truly, truly hope to be able to own her someday. Her sweet, almost wistful face is one I'd love to see everyday.

Spookyboo

There's only two I want right now:

My OC Moira: DDH-06 on a DDdy body

~and~

My OC Arisu: DDH-03 on a DDS body (Or DDdy I can't decide)

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

ru+chan

I would love to have Melty, she is what i want most right now.. haha *looks that the Volks DD gathering web exclusive lottery*

eyeing on Saber Extra as well.. but if Volks produces Saber Bride from Fate ExtraCCC i won't mind trying her..

They are my top of my want list.

my darlings: Neru (Neris), Airy

SweetWitchy

I'll probably never obtain her, but Xenosaga's Momo is what made me fall in love with DDs. I've settled with making an original girl, but if I were able I'd just get Momo instead.