Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

ru+chan
I'll probably never obtain her, but Xenosaga's Momo is what made me fall in love with DDs. I've settled with making an original girl, but if I were able I'd just get Momo instead.

Are you still interested in M.O.M.O? I would like to give away my slot for her

my darlings: Neru (Neris), Airy

yuunajung

Right now only 2 options

Asakura Nemu Memorial Wedding ver. Sleeping and Uryu Sakuno

Hope I can get it one day

At home: Picarin[DDH06 make up by m*t], MDD Kaeda [DD Precious Nemu], Neris[to be Sonico]

drowranger

My most wanted dolls right now are Saber Lily, Melty, and the original Saber... all of which are so expensive now. Although, I did just enter Volks International lottery for Melty (waiting for results now) so just maybe I'll be able to cross her off my wishlist soon.

MugenTenshinFRD

Right now, Hatsune Miku is #1 and most wanted on my list!!

Pretty much I can't or won't try to buy anything else then Miku. Didn't place my order yet, I'm afraid I won't make the payment in time without a job at the moment.

Japan 2016 memories

10-2016:

Hatsune Miku finally home!

Upcoming family member: Snow Miku

Playstation: MugenTenshinFRD

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/FerdieFB23

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75674706@N06/

tinydollproblem

Right now I REALLY want the Latooni Sabouta that's on Jungle, but I'm flat broke and don't have a credit card so it's a long shot that I'll have enough saved up from odd jobs before she's sold.

Ziggorro

My wish list is as follows, in no particular oder:

Asuna, Aoko Aozaki, Alice Kuonji, Saber Lily, Saber/EXTRA, Yuki Morikawa, Rina Ogata, Rin Tohsaka, Kanu Unchou, Melty, Rise Kujikawa, Sakura Matou,Original Saber, Nanoha Takamachi, Yoko Littner, Illya MDD, Al Azif, and Natsuki (either version).

Honestlty, I don't see myself obtaining every one of them, but several of them I will try to obtain. After all this IS a wish list!

pinkcake

Want List:

Yoko, Miki Hoshii, Akira

Update: I managed to get every doll that was on my want list. It's a great feeling.

Edited by Guest

Shailara
Melty And I guess, someday I'll try to find a 05 also...

Wow, this was back from January. I have given up on Melty, because of how hard it is to find her, especially for a reasonable price. And I don't want a 05 anymore. I only want 06 and 04 right now. Maybe a modded 01 too. And even those, I mostly want them because of their characters.

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Skaf

I'm scared to even look at pictures of all the past DDs, I just know I'll find something there I just have to have. For now Kanu is at the top of my list. However, I have this tendency to want every variant of things that I already have started collecting, and I now have one Saber... I hate myself for already wanting every Saber DD since that will just ruin me

Soenatte

To be honest my wants right now boil down to Mariko (regardless of version) and a 07 to embody my two remaining characters.

Lotteries aren't for me and the prices most DDs go for secondhand are usually more than what I'd like to spend. Mariko is the sole exception to the rule since I can't get over simply how much I love her face.

Perhaps I'll add more girls to my collection in time but not in the near future; and if it's going to be that way then I'm determined for them to be bought through pre-orders or be basics to negate the whole stress of entering lotteries (this hobby is already bad for my heart so I might as well not push it )

In an ideal world someday I'll own a Manaka Komaki and a Hakurei Reimu as well, but I don't see myself hunting after them anytime in the future.

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Obsidian_Shadow

I really want Yoko, Miku and maybe one of the many Sabers. My wallet wants otherwise, but I don't think it'll have much say in the matter fairly soon...

aquilla429
For the first time ever I am actually really satisfied with my collection of dolls now, there isn't anyone I am seriously trying to get for now.

It's fun to look back at things like this~

I do want some new dolls now, I want a new mysterious quiet girl to go with my Sakuno. Can't 100% decide between Lucy or Alice, I like them both for different reasons, maybe I'll end up with both in the future? XD

I also reeeeeeally want Miku! I have her on order so I know I'll get her but the wait is killing me.

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Keijogirl

My want list changes a lot:

-- Nemu

-- Excellen

-- Mio

-- Sakuya

-- Akira

-- Kanu

-- Mashiro

-- Miku

I keep finding girls that I am in love with x3 So much for trying to keep the population of DDs in my house under control. I think I've finally given up the good fight.

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

ramcoy

i really want Mio

and i also want DDs body with 1 pieces torso

JChiibs
#1.) 05 head

#2.) Yukino v.2

--> Aoi (modded head)

--> DDH-06 for a girl from one of my stories

--> Mai because she would make an awesome Rainbow Bright

--> DDH-03 to make an MDD raccoon girl (one of my fave animals)

--> Duck from Princess Tutu (01 head on MDD body)

And heads just to make boys:

--> Saber Extra

--> Aoko

--> Mari

Just like many others, I find it interesting to look back at my previous list made about 10 months ago. It's a bit of a head trip for me that this was written before Lucas (my 05!), Dakota, Ringo & Ralph had even been in existence or a head bought (although I was knew all about Lucas's personality), I had only gotten Bree and Kiyoteru's heads a couple months before, and Miss Lottie (Kos-Mos) was on my list if not pre-ordered by then.

I'm still lacking bodies, a few wigs, and a couple sets of eyes to finish everybody I currently have, but I blame Kos-Mos, Momo, and a couple of other rather hard to find & afford sculpts that have come my way this year. Trust me, if you love taking pics of your DD family, the 'thrill' of having floating heads wears off very quickly.

My full 'want list' is so big that its embarrassing, but the benefit of it is that I can think of lots of DD I'd love to have, and eventually the really important ones to me get sifted to the top. I can't say that these are actually in order since I a 'need' for all of them:

#1.) Yukino v.2 (She has forever captured my heart and just won't let go.)

#2.) Lucy Magical Princess version fullset (she may actually be a true unicorn for me)

#3.) Rin Tohsaka (I'm really surprised that one of the common unicorns has made it onto my list that I never paid any attention to before. But what can I say other than I want the head for a crazy megane boy. )

#4.) Student Mariko (for a custom girl)

#5.) Saber Extra (She has really started to grow on me and I think she would make a fun character, especially if she had a twin brother. )

I doubt I'll ever stop having a running list of wants, I just hope over time that they will slow down just a bit. I still feel so very lucky to have gotten Kos-Mos because if I hadn't she would have shot to the top of my want & unicorn lists.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Zuora

-Miko

-Mayu

-Nia

-Saber Alter

-Mariko

-Yuhiko Hagiwara

-Yui Hirasawa

-Alice Kuonji (I want to dress her up as Raven so much! X3)

-Asuna

-Yuki Nagato

And countless others!

As much as I would love to bring Miko or Mayu home, my pets come first and my gecko needs a new cage for him to frolic and do gecko things in.

MomoCream

Kos-Mos is on top of my want list. I tried to avoid her when she was out but I kept coming back to her...

Edited by Guest

aquilla429
For the first time ever I am actually really satisfied with my collection of dolls now, there isn't anyone I am seriously trying to get for now.

It's fun to look back at things like this~

I do want some new dolls now, I want a new mysterious quiet girl to go with my Sakuno. Can't 100% decide between Lucy or Alice, I like them both for different reasons, maybe I'll end up with both in the future? XD

I also reeeeeeally want Miku! I have her on order so I know I'll get her but the wait is killing me.

Wow, I'm back here so quickly! I accidentally brought Lucy on the weekend so there's one off the list xD

aquillascubbyholesmall_zps7378ca56.png

My new domain and blog is now based on tumblr, you can find me at http://www.aquilla429.com

https://twitter.com/aquilla429

Soenatte

My list is pretty limited since I'm only lusting after DDs to shell a handful of characters (and with Miku pre-ordered that already makes 4/8! I'm halfway there~)

Right now I want:

Alice Kuonji: who will actually be turned into a guy as soon as I may swap her bust

Mariko: (either version will work for me since I want her for her face x3 ) and last but not least

DDH-07: head so he may be my big boy, Yagate~

Other than these three I'm also after an SQLab head to shell my Kagami, but since they're off-topic I'll leave it at that. uvu

Edited by Guest

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

mangaemi

Hmmmm....

I'd have to say

Airy (love her little :3 face!)

Yukiho (though not super sure as alot of the sales photos I've seen of her all over the web look like her faceup paint is a little iffy in some areas... and she's really in high demand = expensive)

M.O.M.O. (All these owner pics show how cute she is.. kicking myself for not getting in on the preorder now. d'oh.)

Sakura from Sakura Wars (she'd prolly be the one I'd get the soonest since she didn't seem to be very popular and her price is still kinda close to retail... I love Sakura Wars! XD)

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

Azy

Asuna will probably be on my want list forever. I don't want to spend more than $800-900 on a DD, and Asuna costs waaay more than that. I'm thinking of making a custom someday. If I could just acquire the outfit that would be great. For me that would be the hardest to make. I'm absolutely terrible at sewing, so I'm not going to give making it myself a shot xD. Other than that there aren't any other DDs on my want list. I'm excited about Shibuya Rin tho! If her face comes out like I hope it will, she'll definitely end up on my want list .

~ Currently putting DD collecting on hold ~

bethykins

6 months since I last looked back at my wish list it was:

1. Airi - gosh I want her pouty face! - bought her!

2. Yuki - the grail of all, absoluely gorgeous - got finally!!

3. Saber Lily - I've missed her so many times already >_<

4. Sakura Matou - I sold my Sakura and miss her terribly

5. Louise - she has such a cute mischevious face

A little update to:

1. Sakura Matou - still searching to get her back

2. Aoko - again sold her and regret it ):

3. Saber lily - missed her 3 more times in the last 6 months

4. Yaya - such a cute face!

5. Louise - been what feels like ages since a new MDD joined the crew!

Although I'm currently 5 bodies short so they come above everything at the moment (except yaya's release) if anyone's selling its 3xNS. 1xWS. 1xMDD.

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

Banders

Who makes my "Most Wanted" list? Right now it's a very short list! XD

♡ Millhiore F. Biscotti - If I could just find her head, I'd be so happy! T^T

♡ I'm also thinking of maaaybe getting another custom 01 head, after I acquire Biscotti. Something cute, with big round eyes and a sweet smile! I know it's a little cliché, but I recently got back into all things Clamp and want to do a super cute magical girl MDD! XD

Living with: MDD H01, DDSB Yayoi Takatsuki, DDP Akira, DDS Nia Teppelin

My Instagram ★

second_banshee

Oooh, want list...

- Rise Kujikawa. Must have this girl this year.

- Yaya, perhaps... she's very cute, but I do have Miku twins coming this year, so maybe not...

- DDH-01 twin girls, on MDD. I'd like a pair of custom 01's- they're way too cute!

Other than that, I think there's no DD's really calling to me at the moment