Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

mitsuki

Who is on your want list?

Soenatte

In light of very recent events... I think I went over my freakout and actually feel content and very relieved with my current doll family? I can blame that on my best friend for helping me through it and a realization and then once everything was in place I just felt a whole lot better, yes. uAu; that aside I most likely found the only part I was seriously after and it should be on its way home soon. c:

A 07 would still be nice if one pops up eventually. And there's also a 01 I want to get to practice mods on... (I modded resin dolls before but never vinyl ones)

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Ricochet

Aoko Aozaki! If she would just slow down and let me catch up with her prices. OTL

Why must she play hard to get? XD

Bloodflower

Sirius(Anniversary ver), Marya, Kanu and Ryoumu. Kinda in that order too.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

summerdream29

I hope if possible, i can get a Rina Ogata or Saber Lily. But it seems that Saber Lily will be a too far target for me....

Misheru

I'm happy with my dolly family as it is, but would still love to have Mio one day. She is probably tops. I also love Sakuno due to her eyes being very Miu-like.

A new one on my elusive radar is an older one - Da Capo Kotori with Utamaru or the school uniform. She is really pretty.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

WoundedNight64

A lot of girls are on my want list...

Pretty much all the Fate/ girls except Saber Alter 1st (I just want her outfit) and all the extra outfit sets.

Aoko and Alice with their outfit sets.

The Shining girls and definitely Neris twins so I could make one into a custom Amil.

MDD Maria

Asuna twins, one to be a custom Mirai Suenaga

A custom white skin 01 on an MDD body.

Fate and Nanoha

Miki Hoshii

Moe v2, Natsuki v2, Alna (normal), Nanami, Mariko and Akira with all the outfits.

Kos-mos and M.O.M.O

MDD Sakuno

Yuki and Rina and their extra outfits

Mashiro Mito and her hakama set

Sakura Shinguji

Kanu

Cirno

Sasara (I can dream)

Haruka Niimi

All of my other wants are custom girls, but it's a loooooong list to begin with. There are honestly very few models I don't like.

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

katnaper
I want the head of Yui... Sorry, just had to say it.

~Sister Kyoya

I'd like her head too, as well as another Saber Lily.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JChiibs

I am so totally doomed to make Eddie someday, even if he ends up being my most expensive DD. Dang those boys who make me laugh!!

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Soenatte

Okay, I rise to contradict myself. UAU The only one I'm currently lusting after is Mariko-sensei... and OTL I'm desperately trying to sell things off so I may afford hunting for her but it's not working very well.

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

-kuromausu-

Lucy semi-white ver

Sasara (that will never happen)

Bloodflower

Those two that I really want are Marya and Sirius. And a Yukino head for a custom.

Kanu and Ryoumu are two that have been looking at for a time and are shifting between want and not.

Airi and Shino are two that I'm midly interested in.

Corellia(DD Marya), Sirius(DDS Sirius), Luka(DDdy OOB N-04), Alessa(DDdy Sakura Honya Head) Genma(Azone Kanojo)

Nigoki

Yoko's my #1 want at this point, followed by Nagato Yuki and Matao Sakura. Sakura's fairly widely available, but right now I'm holding out for Yoko.

KATOE

Ryomou,ALNA ,Beatrice,miko,Rene,that's all the one I want and might not get

PrettyCranium
Yoko's my #1 want at this point, followed by Nagato Yuki and Matao Sakura. Sakura's fairly widely available, but right now I'm holding out for Yoko.

Nagato is also widely available, and often for quite low prices.

Choppi

As you all probably know by now (and are sick of hearing ), my "holy grails" that I'm searching desperately for are Maria Ushiromiya, Etheldreda, and Noumi Kudryavka. Beatrice is actually on my want list too so she can be with Maria, but that's yeaaaars down the road as she's not a priority and is the most expensive. Rise Kujikawa, too!

I'd also like Nanami and Mayu, but for now I'm holding all my money for the Maria/Ethel/Noumi fund!

The sculpts in my family:

Beatrice, Rise, Komaki, Lucy, Etheldreda, Konomi, Maria, Nia, Erica, Melty, Rin T., Millhiore, Sheryl, Yoko, DDH-01, DDH-04, DDH-05, DDH-10

Sekitan no Hashira

I'd like to have an Akira or Nanami, then Saber Alter, and possibly Matou Sakura. Or Unchou Kanu, because tan skin. There are a few others I like, but those are the only girls that I'd be willing to pay big cash for.

Specializing in the art of being different, which is a polite way of saying "weird."

I do think I'm too young for this hobby…

Nigoki

Nagato is also widely available, and often for quite low prices.

Yeah, I've seen her around fairly often as well. I'll definitely pick her up once I've got my Yoko .

Yukamina

Now I want Aoko, Akira, and Alice (all A's ha ha)

But I don't have money or plans for them, I just love their sculpts!

HimeNeko

There's so much DDs I would love to have but can't ;A; But here's a list from most wanted to least:

-Noumi Kudryavka

-Alice Kounji

-Marisa Kirisame

-Lucy Misora

-Saber Extra

-Saber Alter

-Cirno

-Rina Ogata

-Sakura Shinguji

-Yuki Morikawa

-Mio Akiyama

-Mai Shiranui

-Sakura Matou

-Yui Hirasawa

-Akira

-Shining Blades Sakuya

-Neris

-Airy

-Millhiore

-Mariko

Edited by Guest

On temporary hiatus.

Home: Charlotte (DDS Mayu)

Saving: currently none

DivinitaAria

Wow my last post was in 2011! That list was Nia, Yui, 04, and 03.

Had I made a post a year ago my want would be Rise, but since I obtained Rise I am mostly out of the woods...

Except for Sakura Shinguji >.> She's so gorgeous out of her default.

Oh and Shining Blade Sakuya

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

klein

Major wants:

- Melty

- Louise

- Fate T Harlaown

Lesser wants:

- Millhiore F. Biscotti full set (One of my favorite DD heads, I have her head on a MDD body now would eventually love to have her as a full set as well).

- Kiriha

- Sasara (I actually want her quite badly and pray for a re-release, I think the original is too expensive to justify buying especially since if I had that much dolly money I would rather have one of the Rozen Maiden SD ^^; ).

- Lucy Maria Misora ​​Magical Princess Ver. (Would have been higher on the list but I already have the original version of Lucy, I don't really need two of them right? )

- Etheldreda/Al Azif

- Aoko

The male wants only original Saber and Asuna.

6298891632_a2df2e3dbd.jpg

My Flickr - Pullip_junk; For list of my DD see my profile

Gunter

Seeing as I'm getting back into the hobby I've sort of changed my aesthetic somewhat, but really it is about the same.

The only for sure right now is:

Beatrice

The lesser wants, ones to consider if I find a good deal or something:

Rin Tohsaka

Sakuya (Maxima)

Hoshii Miki

Saber Extra

Honestly, I'll probably stop after Beatrice. I may pick up KOS-MOS' fullset from someone I know and customize her, but otherwise, I'm currently pretty satisfied with what I have. ^^