Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

Savaryne

Not even a year ago I had two with Snow Miku on pre-order and no intentions to own more than 3 DDs. Ha!

Since then I've decided I like my DDs a lot more than resin BJDs and so I've sold a bunch of those and bought a few more DDs.

Currently:

Yaya on DDIII M

Lucy Maria Misora V.1 on DDS M

Mio Akiyama on DDdy

Saber Alter V2 on DDIII L

Nanoha Takamachi on DDS M

Snow Miku pre-ordered

Takane Shijou has been paid for and I'm awaiting her arrival.

So from 3 to almost 7 in less than a year. That's not too bad. I've still got a few more on the wishlist but there's not a huge rush to get them.

tunedbysaturnsl1

I have 10 right now. Eventually I'd like to add Ranka to join Sheryl, but I'm waiting for now.

KOS-MOS-She was the start of it all because of love Xenosaga!

MOMO-Same as KOS-MOS. I stumbled upon her shortly after I got my first one. Waited almost three months for her.

Hatsune Miku-The green twin tails roped me in.

Alna-Searched and found a really great deal on her from Mandarake.

Nia Tepplin-She was a rescue from a seller on eBay. Came with three extra wigs, body suit, stand, extra outfit, and head cap.

Sheryl Nome-I managed to do a deal for her brand new. I love her hair colors.

Saber Extra-Everyone should have a Saber!

Kirika-I would be lying if I said she wasn't a very close second to favorite KOS-MOS. Absolutely love the elf ears.

Melty-I got her at the same time as Kirika. The uniqueness of the outfit is what caught my eyes.

Takane-Entered for her in the lottery. Lost. Gave in to Y!J auctions. She just arrived yesterday!

Rin-Won! In the US lottery. She'll be here "eventually."

I have a couple full default sets like Melty Christmas outfit, Snow Miku with wig (on the way), Saber Alter v2 with sword so do those count as "additional" dollfies? Lol.

Missie L

Wow! SO many beautiful girls... I currently only have one DD-- she is my first SD sized DD. I had a MDD back in the day & am happy to finally have another DD back in my dollie family.

At Home: Darlene - DDH-06/DDdy & Madison - DDS M.O.M.O.

Wishing For: Akira, Asuna, Ranka Lee & Yukiho

electricalcorvid

So many beautiful girls in this thread.

So far (heh), I've only got four at home, but I know a MDD will be in my future, along with some other DDs, hopefully (Saber Lily...sigh).

At home:

- SAO: Asuna

- Fate/Hollow Ataraxia: Saber

- Vocaloid: Miku Hatsune

- Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works: Rin, V2

To be honest, I never thought I'd even have FOUR. I also collect BJDs too, so I thought "Okay, maybe 1-2 DDs..." I love all of these characters dearly, so their original source material is what roped me in.

charlotte

I'm currently waiting on my first girl to arrive! I ordered her a few days ago

Minuette
Right now I just have my DDH04 custom, Annie. I'm on an active hunt for my first limited girl, too.

Dollfie Dreams are like Pringles...

I thought it might be nice to update my family count. Which, all things considered, has mostly kept up with previous estimates I've made about getting 1 girl a year.

Annie, my "first born", around a year later I got Nia, 11 months later I got Yoko, and now a few months later, but still in a new year, I finally was able to reshell Rina in to the body and head I wanted for her. ;P So now I'm up to 4!

Though I'm seriously eyeballing a girl on the marketplace... the right combination of price and my finances, but I just got a new girl, so my husband and I are kinda like "do I need her?"

Hustic

Though I'm seriously eyeballing a girl on the marketplace... the right combination of price and my finances, but I just got a new girl, so my husband and I are kinda like "do I need her?"

Pshhh. "Need"... haha. Every girl is on a want basis, who really NEEDS giant dolls? ;P I say go for her!

Especially if you are in the right combination of good price and fiances..

I myself have 3 girls and one halfway built girl as well as 2 floating heads that have future plans... And I'm brand new to this hobby ! So at least you aren't THAT crazy

Aile
I have three girls (a v2 alter and two Rise's) . probably will add more to the family, but not anytime soon

Man it's been a while, and during the time since I posted in the form of my MDD Aila( Who came home 6 months after that post ) and my Saber Extra Vivienne who arrived a little over a year after Aila.

I actually think I'm at that point where I'm generally contented with my current doll family, but who knows when I'll add a sixth member (or a seventh, or an eight )

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

atomicwombat

My family has constant fluctuations in numbers......currently have 8 completed, but 1 floating head I don't really want (so not counting her), 90% of a dds body, and 30% of a dddy body who will eventually became Caster extra. So that makes 9-10, depending on whether I find a head I really want for the dds. My doll names are in my signature but I'll give a rundown.

Fullsets: Hatsune Miku, Saber Extra, Sinon, Mihillorie

DD: Kotone (dd3 large shapely with 06 head)

MDD: Tsukiho, Yuki, and Nodoka, all custom ddh01 on mdd3

Caster is still in progress but she'll be a dddy3 with either a 09 or 07 head. I've been collecting for about 1.5 years. I've sold around 3 dolls. I want a lot more lol. Currently aboard the rin/len hype train.

42466519222_929a6bdb7d_n.jpg

Marilyn

I currently have one, Cheryl.

A long time ago I had a another (chronologically she was my first) DDII with the 01 head, but I traded her for my first Yo-size doll, a D.I.M. Leisha.

Dollfie Dream Cheryl || Smart Doll Ebony Futaba

Order a doll… empty the bank account… feel like so.

Serisu

As of right now, I have 3 dolls in the house and one on layaway.

I have:

• Akira - Fullset, 1st version with custom faceup
  • DDH01 - Finn
  • Miku - Fullset
  • Cirno - Fullset, custom faceup, on layaway!

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

niko

Right now I own one and a half. DDH06 head, a DDdy body and a DDS body that is at my friend's house.

Mimiyo3
Just two for now. Miku Hatsune and Sasara Kusugawa. I plan on having more eventually but I want to spoil these two for awhile.

Well well, nearing a year since I officially got into this hobby and my group will officially be tripled within the next week! My Sasara is now an OC of mine, Aria. Miku is still her usual crazy self of course, but now I have three more OCs (Celia, Melody, and Aveline) with a Rin Tohsaka on the way!

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

CeliathePikachu

Been in the hobby for five and a half years, and I still only have one girl....

Currently at home: Autumn (DD2 DDH-01), Sakura (MDD3 DDH-08), Haku (Mio Akiyama), Mashiro (Mashiro Mito), Kaito (Vocaloid KAITO)

Mashiro Mito is my wife and I love her!

kirsei

I just have one home at the moment, Hatsune Miku, who is being transformed into someone I'm tentatively calling Yume. The weather is finally cooperating with me, so I'll be painting her a bit today! I also have a Snow Miku on preorder who might end up being Yume's sister... Maybe her twin? I'm not sure what will happen, but I know I want to customize her!

Keijogirl
I have all the girls listed on the siggy and one new old girl on the way apparently.

Kyo - My first girl an 05 on a DDY with occasional Peach Pai

Hikaru - My second an 07 on A DD2 with Peach Pai M Plus

Nikko - #3 Shirakawa Kotori on a DD2 M

Jun - Lucy Maria Misora - Lord Maou's foxy waifu default with random eyes, fox ears and tail, and on dd3 LS bust semi white

Miho - #5 Akiyama Mio - My air headed secretary on DD2 wih custom faceup by jadepixel

Kana - Asakura Nemu - a Psychic and Ground type pokemon trainer on a P40 with custom faceup by Eblktty

The "Tamakits" - Kou

saka Tamaki- #7 Queen of my room and Kyo's older sister on a DDY3 occasionally with Peach Pai

Rika - #8 - Prisma Illya - Normal and Water Pokemon trainer on MDD3 soon to have custom faceup

Deku - #9 - Unchou Kan'u - OC that will eventually have custom eyes and hopefully a set of tan Pai :3

No Name - #10 - Hasn't arrived yet, will be getting a custom faceup and be on a DD2 L :3

Clio and Nao aren't on the list because they're vmf 50s

Well... seems I have some updating to do...

Dee or Cherry (she hasn't decided on her name yet) - #10 is an Excellen Browning currently getting a custom face up by Eblktty will be on a DD2 L bust unless she decides otherwise when she gets home.

Cirno - #11 is on the P40 body is a Cirno head her name she decided will stay Cirno for now. She is a normal and fairy type pokemon trainerXD

Aki - #12 is Tamano Mayu is on her MDD 3 body as well. She is a fire and Ground type Pokémon trainer.

Alisa - #13 is a default TV version Alisa. She has a weird obsession with plaid.

I have gotten 1 more vmf girl since my last post. I think save for maybe one or 2 more dolls I'm about finished with growing my family x3

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

baldylox
I think save for maybe one or 2 more dolls I'm about finished with growing my family x3

Yeah okay.... keep telling yourself that.

See ya at 30 girls!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

YumiHara

I got my very first one last month and I plan to get about 2 more.

Eustia
I think save for maybe one or 2 more dolls I'm about finished with growing my family x3

See ya at 30 girls!

Billy

I am out of space with 12, yet am still planning more. So yeah, it is certainly a real possibility.

Mimiyo3

See ya at 30 girls!

Billy

Can confirm. I'm headed towards an army between characters I want and making my OCs.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

luciole

Now zero but one day i will have one, i love them so much, i cant decide which size i prefer may be mdd.

But i really love hatsune miku, she's too cute.

archangeli

See ya at 30 girls!

Billy

I think I'm there. I can't keep track. Whenever I count I leave someone out o_0"

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

BeyondTime
I got my very first one last month and I plan to get about 2 more.

Gratz on your Miku. She's awesome.

The problem with "just getting two more" is Volks will keep releasing gorgeous girls that make you say "ok I have to have her." I'd like them to release boring uninspiring dolls for a year so my wallet can get out of the ICU.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

AerisAquata

I've still only got the one, but now that I have my own income, I'm saving up for a second!

Minty

Had a custom head arrive this week... orz Once Snow Miku arrives, and everyone has bodies, I will be up to twelve.

My original plan was to have a maximum of ten. At least I'm not too far over that. Yet.