Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

FinalGear

just one right now... hopefully, it stay at one

Kunoichi Ribeiro

At this moment i just have my Miku, but the future is bright!

Hustic

Reading this forum makes me not feel so bad that I only started collecting a few months ago and I already have two girls and two floating heads... eep lol

AceZeroX

I only have one full doll, (Alice Kuonji)for now and one head (09). *^^*

Edited by Guest

At Home

.: Alice "Usu" Kuonji :. ♪ .: "MM" (09) head only :.

Dreaming of...

♪ Sakuya Izayoi ♪ ☆Rise Kujikawa☆♪ Alisa ♪2B♪9S♪Jeanne D'Arc ♪

ArcticWolfie

got 4 girls at the moment ~~

Custom Miku/Yukino (DDIII body), Saber Extra, Sheryl Nome and Kirika Towa Alma

chocomiruku

I have 3 so far, Makoto Kikuchi, Sasara Kusugawa v1, and working on a third one, Momo Velia Deviluke

AnyaCatSi

Only one (Mio Honda) and sometimes I think that I don't need more dolls and stuff. But it's pretty rare thought.

Eustia

Well, my 12th body arrived today. >.< I still have one floating head who will probably end up with a body eventually, too. Though perhaps after a new faceup.

Poofiemus

My last post in this thread was in June 2012. XD Wee bit of an update:

Back then, I just had Agatha (03 on old Dy body) and Nanoha.

Now I've replaced Ag's old 03 head with a new, slightly modded 03, gotten a DDIII Miku and an Azone Akemi Homura (1/3 magical girl version), and have a modded Out of Base M02 destined for an MDDIII body at some point.

So that's now four and a half dolls, three of which are full DDs and one will technically be half DD when she's done.

I knew I wasn't going to stay at two!

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

BeyondTime

When Rin arrives I will have 14 DD/DDS.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

orlien

I have one full girl and one floating head. I have some pretty serious space and $$$ restrictions, though, so once I get the second body that will be all for me.

At home: DDH-09 (Ryoko), blue DDH-01 MDD (Aoko), DDH-02 MDD (Hikaru)

Bubbles

I have 11 DD's now, and will be 12 once I get Takane in the mail. Hopefully tomorrow

Chihaya Kisaragi

Takane Shijou - waiting for mail

Sakuya Crimson Mode

Alisa GE2

Alisa GE TV ver

Sheryl Nome

Alna Magic ver

Miko standard DDH-06

Yukino standard DDH-03

DDH-07 (2012 ver) on DD3

DDH-05 (2012 ver) on DDdy

sq lab Kaoru on DD3

some floating heads:

sq lab misty

DDH-07 (2015 ver) - waiting for mail

Cauldroness
Six current, plus one incoming (Melty), plus one head I that just won't sell (Haruka). I never imagined I'd have so many, I was originally thinking maybe three or four at most!

Oh my, how the times do change! This comment was posted almost exactly 3 years ago.

Today I own 13 full dolls with 1 incoming, plus I have 1 unused body, and 5 loose heads.

Actually, it's too many dolls for me. I'm planning on selling 3 full dolls this year, to bring it down to a more manageable number.

Doll Photos & Doll Jewelry Sales: Follow me on Instagram

sera

I have just one (Mio Akiyama) right now, but I hope to get at least two more, considering all the face-sculpts out there. Future releases probably won't help my resolve though, haha.

berettapunk

im afraid to say how many, cuz i know, months from now...i will find this post...and wonder how i only had four...

...but yes at this current date and time in the universe i have in my home 4 beautiful girls: 3 full DD and 1 MDD

in order of arrival:

1. DD Yumi ddh05 a.k.a.: "Miss Leena"

2. DD Hatsune Miku

3. MDD Latuni Subota a.k.a.: "Molly"(cosplaying as Hinamori Amu)

4. DDdy Yoko

so there it is. my wallet cries "no more, please god no!" but the heart wants what the heart wants! lol

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

turbow

I have 7 (+1 that my friend left with me) DDs at the moment.

- Miki Hoshii x 2

- Alice Kuonji

- Alisa (GodEater2)

- Sakuya Izayoi

- Saber Lily

- Aoko Aozaki

- And friend's Rina who doesn't seem to want to go back home at all =v=;;

Edited by Guest

Noxxbunny

I currently only have a DDH-07 hybrid boy. But now I also have a floating head(I was modding another DDH-07 to use as an alternate expression, but now I'm feeling like it's a new character entirely.)

...I was trying to hold off on another body until the end of the year and I'm sure you all know how that turns out lol.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

MugenTenshinFRD

I currently only have 1 custom DD Yukino and a floating head. This year finally I will get DD Miku and for my 3rd DD I will probably get a DD2/DD3 body.

Japan 2016 memories

10-2016:

Hatsune Miku finally home!

Upcoming family member: Snow Miku

Playstation: MugenTenshinFRD

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/FerdieFB23

Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75674706@N06/

baldylox
I now own 12 DD girls and have a Saber Extra heading my way ( hopefully soon ). This month actually will see my 2 year anniversary with my first girl Manami. She is what started it all for me! Here is a group picture of all my girls, plus Mitsuki's Mariko on her visit:

7191376476_aa022893f5_z.jpg

DSC_6088 by balldylox, on Flickr

My girls are also listed separately in the Database area of the forums but I'll do a brief rundown for you here of their types and what number they arrived to my house.

1) Manami - Custom girl with 01 head and DDdy body

2) Rei Ayanami V1 - I have her original head on a DDII body as the DDI body was NOT to my liking

3) Yoko - full default set

4) Miyuki - Custom girl with 04 head and DDII body

5) Mai Shiranui - full default set

6) Mamimi - Custom girl with 01 head and DDS body

7) Ryomou Shimei - Full default set

8) Yukino - Full default set

9) Elisabeth - Full default setup of Mikuru Asahina

10) Sango - Custom girl with 02 head and DDII body

11) Mashiro - Full default set

12) Sprout - Custom girl with 01 head on white skinned DDII body

As for how and when I get my girls, it's been very random. All the girls I have now have been secondhand and not new. Well, Mamimi and Sprout both have brand new bodies but both heads were already done before I bought them. Saber will be my first brand new girl. So far, most of the time my girls were adopted when a good deal came up or someone approached me with one of them. I have only bought Mai and Yukino off Ebay. I think all others were purchased thru someone I knew or similar cirbleepstances.

Billy

Holy jebus, what a big difference 3 years makes! I saw other people going back to see what they had posted in the past and it seems my only post here was the one above which was 3 years ago. As you guys know, I do NOT have 13 girls anymore. The count is now up to 37 with Rin inbound sometime in early summer for a total of 38. And in keeping with my adoption style of the past, I *still* have only gotten 3 NEW dolls! Besides Saber Extra there's Mirai Suenaga and now Rin Tousaka which I won in the US lottery. Only THREE new girls out of 38 is pretty funny to me..... I think I just like rescuing girls who have already been built and are needing a new home. I really am a sucker for them!

In case anyone cares or has missed any updates, I'll list out my girls below. But first, here's the newest photo I could find of my little family..... it's still outdated because there's only 33 girls in this. I find it hilarious that all these girls still manage to barely fit across the furniture, compare this picture with the one above!

24851675405_09a48cb530_z.jpgMy DD collection, needs to be updated. by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

Ok, the list:

1) Manami = 01 head on DDdy3 body with Peach Pai Plus bust

2) Rei Ayanami V1 = Default head on DD2 body with Peach Pai M+ bust

3) Yoko Littner = Full default set

4) Miyuki = 04 head on DDdy body with DDdy Peach Pai bust

5) Mai Shiranui = Full default set

6) Mamimi = 01 head on V1 DDS body with Peach Pai M+ bust

7) Ryomou Shimei = Full default set

8) Yukino V1 = Full default set with L-bust

9) Elizabeth = Mikuru Asahina default set with M-bust

10) Sango = 02 head on DD2 body with M-bust

11) Mashiro = Full default set

12) Sprout = Modded 01 head in WS with WS DD2 body and M-bust

13) Saber Extra = Full default set

14) Reiko = 02 head on DD2 body with L-bust

15) Kino = 01 head on MDD V1 body with M-bust

16) Minako = 01 head on VMF50 body with M-bust

17) Hitomi = 04 head on Obitsu 40cm body with S-bust

18) Katerina = Custom modded Estel Freesia head on DD2 M-bust body

19) Chizuru = 03 head on DDdy body

20) Kanu Unchou = Full default set

21) Mari - 06 head on DDdy body

22) Tsubaki = 02 head on DD2 body with L-bust

23) Fate Harlowan = Fate head on DD2 M-bust body

24) Umi = Volks prepainted 01 head on Obitsu 45cm body with S-bust

25) Kiyomi = 06 head on DDdy body

26) Midori = 05 head on DDdy body

27) Kiririn = 04 head on 40cm Obitsu body with S-bust

28) Bud = Custom modded 01 WS head on WS V1 MDD body with S-bust

29) Torako = 06 head on DD2 body with Shapely L-bust

30) Mirai Suenaga = Full default setup for Smartdoll

31) Nami = Custom closed eye 03 head on V1 MDD body with L-bust

32) Lyssa = Full default Alna setup on DDdy body

33) Aoi V1 = Full default head on DDdy body

34) Louise (Familiar of Zero) = Full default set head on Obitsu 45cm body with S-bust

35) Akane = 05 head on DD2 body with Shapely L-bust

36) Kaitlynn = Custom modded Mikuru Asahina head on Obitsu 40cm body with S-bust

37) Kikirin = Custom modded 01 head on a V1 MDD body with S-bust

Whew! That's a long list! I really need to get a family photo done this weekend so I can share all the girlies with everyone. But man, they take up so much room now! LOL

Thanks for reading!

Edit: Somehow I forgot to put little Kikirin on the list! No clue how I could forget her adorable little self but I did. Had to go back and add her info and change some numbers.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
The count is now up to 36 with Rin inbound sometime in early summer for a total of 37.

Billy

Are you sure that's a collection and not an invasion? For that matter are you sure they aren't the ones collecting you?

What's really impressive is they all have Kimonos.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

baldylox
Are you sure that's a collection and not an invasion? For that matter are you sure they aren't the ones collecting you?

Heh, it may well be an invasion but it's a very cute one! And they can't collect me, I'm one of one! Not much to collect really. LOL

What's really impressive is they all have Kimonos.

Thank you! There are certain outfits that I must have for my girls and kimonos/yukata are one of those. I've always tried to make sure each and every one of my girls has their own kimono. Each one suits the girls tastes and style as much as possible. And the same goes for Maid Uniforms. I have one for every girl up to the last 5 so I am *very* close to having a complete set of those too. Once I do, I'll update The Maid Brigade with loads of photos.

Billy

gaiaswill
There are certain outfits that I must have for my girls and kimonos/yukata are one of those. I've always tried to make sure each and every one of my girls has their own kimono. Each one suits the girls tastes and style as much as possible. And the same goes for Maid Uniforms.

To be able to do that for 36 (or 37) girls is insane! (In a fun way.)

My count is in flux at the moment: 16-19, depending on how you count intention-to-sell and yet-to-arrive. I try to get each girl 2 outfits as standard equipment that generally aren't shared: a casual set and a wedding dress. All others: cosplays, nighties, etc. are in the shared pool. I pretty much own every wedding dress Volks has ever made, broadened what I count as a wedding dress, and still need a few more!

baldylox
There are certain outfits that I must have for my girls and kimonos/yukata are one of those. I've always tried to make sure each and every one of my girls has their own kimono. Each one suits the girls tastes and style as much as possible. And the same goes for Maid Uniforms.

To be able to do that for 36 (or 37) girls is insane! (In a fun way.)

Ha ha, it kind of IS insane! Finding Maid Uniforms is the hardest thing, especially for the MDD sized girls. I still need 4 of those and a regular sized one for Rin.... I think I can get all the MDD sized ones I need from Alices Collections. As for yukata/kimono, my GF has sewn most of my recent ones so I'm super lucky in that all I have to do is provide her with fabric/material and then my girls get one made.

I pretty much own every wedding dress Volks has ever made, broadened what I count as a wedding dress, and still need a few more!

Wow! Does this mean you're going for one each for your girls? THAT would be pretty awesome to see all lined up together.

Billy