Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

baldylox
When you reach beyond the 15 mark... I think that could be the point of no return. After that, you just have no idea where they come from.

Ain't that the truth!! I also have no idea where they'll GO once they arrive!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

katnaper

I don't see Madison? Did I get his name right? Kyoya and Len too. And I thought you had another KOS MOS? Or are they in the 10 plus?

Woah...I would have sworn that Rainie would have been finished by that first post. Well... our family has grown just a little...

1.) Tama {DDH-03} Feb. 9, 2012

2.) Yuriko {DDH-01} Aug. 12, 2012

3.) Naiomi {DDH-01} Sept. 20, 2012

4.) Rainie {modded DDH-01} Nov. 24, 2012

5.) Ringo {modded DDH-01} Nov. 24, 2012

6.) Bree {Haruka Amami} Jan. 12, 2013

7.) Dakota {DDH-04} Feb. 28, 2013

8.) Lucas {modded DDH-05} Sept. 5, 2013

9.) Sohi {MOMO} Dec. 9, 2013

10.) Ellie {Yui Hirasawa} Dec. 13, 2013

11.) Lorelai {DDH-02} April 6, 2014

12.) Daisy {Mikuru Asahina} June 14, 2014

13.) Miku {Miku} Nov. 22, 2014

14.) Miss Lottie {KosMos} Feb. 26, 2015

15.) Hana {Yukino/DDH-03} May 2, 2015

16.) Ralph {modded DDH-01} July 31, 2015

17.) Kiyoteru {DDH-07} Jan. 24, 2016

18.) Gizella {Ranka Lee} July 12, 2016

19.) Darla {DDH-06} July 18, 2016

20.) Eddie {Yui Hirasawa} Aug 22, 2016

21.) Bea {DDH-04} Sept. 5, 2016

22.) Len {Possabily custom 06} -Waiting-

23.) Skipper {Iori}

24.) Hatoko {Yayoi}

25.) Lillian {Anya} <-- To be decided

And 10 or more floating heads, and more planned for the future. Seriously, I've lost track.

When you reach beyond the 15 mark... I think that could be the point of no return. After that, you just have no idea where they come from.

~Sister Kyoya

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JChiibs

Yep yep. I only listed the ones with bodies. Kyoya & Madison technically shouldn't be listed here because they are full SmDB, or the Obitsus. It just gets all lumped together in my head anyway. Here's nearly the remainder of 'the list' that I we are working towards right now. The full list is MUCH longer because it includes the ones that would simply be fun to do.

Heads:

Kyoya {Modded Eiji}

Madison {Dev Eiji}

Peter {Modded Sheryl}

Isabella {DDH-02}

Nicholas {KosMos}

Shadow Len {Len Kagamine}

-Secret to most- {Snow Miku}

James {Obitsu Designer Head}

Jessie {Obitsu Designer Head}

'The Gremlin' {Obitsu Kana}

Coppera {pre rooted DD head, now bald... Kinda struggling with this idea a bit}

Next in line WIP:

Rin {Rin Kagamine}

Shadow Rin {Undecided}

--Total secret & no spoilers-- {Head unknown but already a WIP}

Mori {? Once a proper canadate even pops up, I'm doing him}

Andi {DDH-02 or Smart Doll Mirai... still can't decide.}

Kaito {Eiji}

Luka {DD IF Volks makes her, if not Smart Doll}

Meiko(?) {Simply because of my OCD }

Kamui(?) {Gakupo Vocaloid... Because who doesn't need a singing samurai! }

Chibi Rin {Modded DDH-01}

Chibi Len {Modded DDH-01}

Rene {Dependent on if we decide to order Anya}

Pierce {MOMO}

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

silky08

I have only one...

DDH-06 head + DDdy3 body.

katnaper
Yep yep.

That would put you at 50 faster than Billy. I feel kinda bad that my brood hasn't grown much at all.

I still have almost the same number of girls in the house (Teru did leave to find a new home)

1. Lily (Saber Lily)

2. Nero (Saber Nero)

3. Reese (Rise)

4. Beato (Beatrice)

5. Eris (Airy)

6. Millie (Milhi)

7. Lucy (Lucy Misora)

8. Max (Sakuya)

9. Suki (Asuka Langley)

10. Mari/Marius (Makinami Mari)

11. Rei (Ayanami Rei)

12. Len - not sure yet if I'll keep the name (Kagamine Len)

13. Allen Walker (floating head because the obitsu 65cm did not work for him)

The rest of my brood are resin with the exception of Yuuto who is a Visuadoll. I think I have about 5 boys and about 4 MSD resin girls who are in their box (really should find them homes). I would one day like an Eiji or get a Mariko but that's not anytime soon.

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

JChiibs
That would put you at 50 faster than Billy.

I knew the first list had 25 (including Anya) but it was truely a complete shock to me when the second list added 24 more... Most of them I think of as 1-2 projects, some in sets of 3, but all together it was always sumarized as "More than we have now."

My original goal was 13 because at the time that was how many body types Volks had if I had a DD for every body and bust size without having to disassemble & swap pieces. At the very minimum the DDS boy, DDS SS, DD SS, and DDP S bust are added since then... and that doesn't include Smart Dolls or Obitsu. So my 'Base 13 List' or just 'The List' was because of the original body count but it's pretty much the running list of ideas both vinyl & resin that has 100+ listings and needs to be updated with a few hings from both lists I posted. At least the list also has the DD that are finished listed as well so it's not as scary as it looks. Some of the ideas on there are just pipe dreams right now like Vash and Nicholas (his preacher friend), as well as Kotarou Kobayashi (Hatoko's older brother) and Sumomo from Angelic Layer. Some of them I added to the list just to make my OCD brain shut up and never were really intended to be made... Then Lillian (Anya) happened & I told Raven that I was really unsure about her because I'd never find a head sculpt suitable for Pierce... less than 12 hours later I realized that MOMO's sculpt would be perfectly suitable. And the image for Bad Boy modual Len looks really very similar to Alister. So with those three they dragged in another 4 because of their remaining group of friends while the whole idea is being egged on by Lorelai who wants more Goth friends. If I'm lucky I might be able to work the other 4 personalities into DD that are already being worked on, but the chances of that seem slim. Looks like I'll have another modded 01 in the future for Agatha who looks similar to Rainie but if she had exagerated black pigtales, because I know for a fact I'd never get Rainie in a corset or petticoats.

All I have to say is I'm glad I've never had to worry about a drug addiction. Vinyl apparently is another thing all together.

~Sister Kyoya

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

katnaper
All I have to say is I'm glad I've never had to worry about a drug addiction. Vinyl apparently is another thing all together.

~Sister Kyoya

Its the fumes. The smell of a newly opened doll can get heady.

Some of the ideas on there are just pipe dreams right now like Vash and Nicholas (his preacher friend)

Ah... my Trigun babies. I'm just kinda happy that Danny is doing Spike. I am so looking forward to see that. Maybe Vash and Nicholas won't be such a pipe dream.

summonsang

Hi, I'm here.

I have Yaya, Reimu and Ranka.

I like to take photos, see from my flickr: summonsang

missadventure364

I got my first DD in November of last year. I now have ten girls, Len on the way, DDS body without head. I have some spare heads but those still need face ups, so I don't really count them yet. So I guess I would have to say... eleven? I can hardly believe it's only been a year!

In my family are Kos Mos, Sakura Shinguji, Rin Tohsaka V2, Aoi, Yukino, 3 custom girls, Marisa Kirisame, and Rei (classmate version). I'm super excited to add Len!

Syanon

i have more bjds then dds, now i only have 4 dds at home,

Haruri - Haruka Niimi (新見遙佳)[Phono Kano]

Ariha - Alisa Ilinichina Amiella (アリサ)[God Eater2]

Mikusa - Hatsune Miku (初音ミク)[VOCALOID]

Iara - DDH 03

Soon to join the family

Serin - Kagamine Rin (鏡音 リン)[VOCALOID]

Renya - Kagamine Len (鏡音 レン)[VOCALOID]

30413569465_fe69af966e_m.jpg

baldylox
That would put you at 50 faster than Billy.

Ha ha ha! It sure seems like it! I'm at 43 right now.......... if you count Smartdolls and Obitsu as part of the total.

Sometimes I think having a drug addiction would be LESS expensive than my DD addiction. The only thing I pay more money for is my house payment!

Billy

katnaper
baldylox wrote:

Sometimes I think having a drug addiction would be LESS expensive than my DD addiction. The only thing I pay more money for is my house payment!

Billy

Having recently paid Len at the current CAD exchange (which is horrible) I'd have to agree. That and hoping to get a new girl soon (traded for my Momo) and finish up an MDD I've been planning by end of this year would put me back where I was at originally for dolliehs which is still way less than either you or SK. However, its disturbing though because that will already be three dolls in less than 4 months or 5 if I end up pre ordering Anastasia and Iori. I dread what next year will bring because its starting again.

Soenatte

Somebody stop me! They're multiplying! I havve had a new head added to the family, as well as another doll join the Mariko in my wishlist @_@ My plans to have seven have suddenly become "plans to have nine, maybe ten"...

Atsushi: Makoto Kikuchi on Obitsu65 body

Irie: M.O.M.O. on Obitsu60 body

Mashiro: Ranka Lee on DDII body with peach pai bust

Inaho: DDH-07 custom (to go on Obitsu55 body??)

Miharu: DDH-10 custom on MDDIII body

Hibiki: DDP Iori Minase

Hayate: DDH-01 custom (to go on Obitsu45 body)

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

katnaper
Somebody stop me! They're multiplying!

Hahaha. You do realise you are doomed like the rest of us right? My favorite quote for this is "Resistance is futile"

JChiibs

*nods* In the beginning I really couldn't realistically imagine what I'd do with more than six or so at most. Now I'm waiting for Len, preordered all 3 girls, woking on finishing a custom by next month, while working on Kyoya sporatically, and stll hope to get Rin before this time next year. All I can say is I'd rather spend my money on them than on junk food to stuff in my face or antidepressants to maintain a safe level of mental stability to fend off my cronic depression. Even that method in itself isn't free of problems. I often feel more than a little overwhelmed with how much work each one involves because of my stupid brain thinking I have to do everything myself. Even with all that, they still make me so happy seeing them all over the house everyday. At least Skipper (Iori) is coming with two full outfits, and Len already has his defalt. Gizella's two outfits were never strictly fitted to the DDS so they should still fit the DDP.

Life is never what expected, but I really believe that's a good thing.

~Sister Kyoya

Eustia

I'm waiting for my 15th, when I never thought I'd have more than two or three. I have no display space for more yet still want them. I have to rearrange some things so I can fit more in. Life is hard. ;.;

SolicitorPirate

Out of curiosity, for you guys with a large number of dolls, how do you guys store them? I've been saving towards buying my second doll, and I'm already having difficulty figuring where I'm going to put the both of them.

baldylox
Out of curiosity, for you guys with a large number of dolls, how do you guys store them? I've been saving towards buying my second doll, and I'm already having difficulty figuring where I'm going to put the both of them.

I keep my DD girls separate from my MDD girls simply because I don't have the space for all of them to be in the same room. I have all the DD sized girls in my bedroom on top of my dressers like so:

30276848331_277f261c5f_z.jpgDd girls by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

All my MDD sized girls have their own spot in the computer room right behind me while I sit at my desk:

29730973403_2cc63bd64e_z.jpgMDD area by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

As you can see, the MDD girls have their own collection of Tsum Tsum plushies they share their shelves with.

My GF also has dolls and she has shelves for them in the craft room. That's where we keep all the dolls clothing, accessories and other hobby related things. I put up shelving on the 2 largest walls in order to accommodate her larger dolls and her Monster High dolls. She used to REALLY be into those but has started focusing on her larger DD and resin girls recently. Here's a shot of where her larger resin and DD girls stay:

30327668756_7ec37ac17b_z.jpgCraft room by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

And here is her MH doll collection.... I think she's almost at 300 of them now.

29759551170_ee320d5be5_z.jpg2016-10-01_08-23-50 by Billy Bennett, on Flickr

So yeah, our dolls take up a LOT of room at my house but I'm fine with it.

Billy

Shailara

Wow You guys REALLY like dolls

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

JChiibs

Where do we keep our DD? With the cats...

29895992661_68f2e3be29_z.jpg

On the table...

28367096546_aacd7d1657_z.jpg

On the large stage...

28240018186_3ea5a053f9_z.jpg

26710063873_f13c3e127f_z.jpg

26522080393_3ca337bf93_z.jpg

On the small stage...

24490696275_95588b7681_z.jpg

On top of shelves...

20602385695_3441dbcd6c_z.jpg

On the guest bed in the sewing room...

17036935323_88c829143f_z.jpg

On the computer desk...

15768248133_4b6ff45fc4_z.jpg

Sometimes near the sewing machines...

16283208877_dfd1d3046d_z.jpg

13773073573_4542dca334_z.jpg

In bins...

11249077584_08bcf5eaec_z.jpg

(okay, that's normally just for the floating heads to keep them clean and the bins are clear plastic.)

In their beds...

7942471340_c236571e4b_z.jpg

Hovering near the ceiling...

9526579251_07cd3214df_z.jpg

Or where ever we can get them to fit.

6942726688_331792ac37_z.jpg

This doesn't include our multiple stuffed animals, Monster High girls (I think we have 12), our American girls (10), and some other smaller vintage dolls that I've been waiting for the DD Christmas story to finally be able to add into the pics. They are always moving around the house with me as I work on various projects or just to keep me company that where they are 'kept' is constantly changing.

My bigger problem actually is how/where to store and organize all the props that are constantly being made, and the growing stack of craft supplies for more projects I have planned. Naiomi for one is delighted that our house is slowly becoming like a theater's prop room.

~Sister Kyoya

toughstermcg

I've got a decent amount of shelving going on in my small space, but like others have said, until pretty recently it's all been for my Monster High and similar-sized dolls (only about 100, but they take up plenty of room!). I'm rearranging some bottom-shelf space for my DDs (so they won't be too heavy or fall from large heights), might have to rearrange the whole setup some more It always feels like a huge task!

Wayfarer

whoa so many pretty dollfies on this thread ♥ I just ordered my first (got my tracking number today n__n im so excited!!). Ive also been looking around to see if I can find someone selling the dds boy type body. I doubt very many people are selling theirs so I really hope volks makes that body a standard release

katnaper

I don't have as many as baldylox or Sister Kyoya but I keep most of mine in our basement office. I converted one of the built in cabinet space into a diorama/storage for the dolliehs. Here are some of them on half of the shelf space:

20161023-20161023_221337_zpspknpgbit.jpg

20161023-20161023_221331_zpslpvc29te.jpg

The other half of that space is occupied by Millie in her corner:

20161023-20161023_221426_zps8ptifg0q.jpg

The others are currently in their boxes as I was downsizing but they will likely be out again soon. Lily is in a display case where she will eventually be joined by KOSMOS once I get her out of her box again. Saber Extra is in the rec room with the rest of our figures.

20161023-20161023_223944_zpsryuks68v.jpg

I also have some 'bodies' undergoing stain treatment on my sewing table:

20161023-20161023_224001_zpse9gs39nj.jpg.

I fear they will start taking over the space again as I slowly get back into the hobby and with the coming of 2 new dollies...

seventhfonist

Since I started collecting in May my wallet is in tears. I have 5 dolls at home with Kagamine Rin on the way. And I've bought so many outfits, shoes, accessories it's unreal. They are too adorable and bring me many smiles. Have to stop for a while, though, so I can pay the credit card down now lol.

1. Miyuki (MOMO)

2. Asuna

3. Shizuka (custom MDD)

4. Liam (smd eiji) -- still counting him

5. Rise

6. Freya (Kagamine Rin) -- waiting and waiting and waiting.