How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

Dolline

I have three DD~~

1. Dollfie Dream semi white body with num.2 Head

2. DDDY body with Num. 6 Head

3. MDD with no head now T.T

Hope to find MDD head ASAP

Eustia

I now have two completed girls, after having been scrimping and saving, plus stalking the market for parts to finish my second girl. Though my first still isn't dressed, and my second's real outfit is still in postage. So really I have none. ;.; But one dressed in a temporary outfit atm is fine I guess!

pharaviel

I actually have 2 complete DD in plain sight on my bedroom, and the third is currently on a different body... But actually I have the potential to have already 6 dolls:

-Alba, 07 head on semi white skin DDS body (that is going to get a sws dy3 body in a month or two, as soon as new Alnas are delivered)

-Bianca, white skin 04 head, searching for a white parabox 40cm body (that is out of stock...)

-Clara, 03 head on MDD body

-Diana, I didn't order a head, I can't decide from a 05, another 07 or waiting for a (hopefully) white 09... but I have already repaired a white skin DD2 body for her

-Elisabetta, 06 head on work by jadepixel and MDD body already here, should be Clara's sister

-at the end I'll have the spare DDS body... so I should buy a head for her, shouldn't I?

And thinking about it- I've made all the dolls Italian in name and background (as I am...) but there is not a single brown-haired and brown-eyed girl in my family, which is kind a telling traits of italian

There ya go! At least you have a plan in place. I'm excited to know you're after Kanu because once you get her, we can do KANU TWIN PHOTOS. Epicness will be in full effect.

Drop me a MP when that happens, Billy. I wouldn't want to miss it

signature1.png.2dfce635036c6c57deba44313bc0f00c.pngsignature2.png.bcfde356b2e987bdaa84f10bcb242282.png

d4rk_0rchyd

Got 3 full DD and 2 hybrids (with SQ lab heads). Hatsune Miku is incoming (getting impatient here lol).

Mahoro

I'm now at 20...rather wish I wasn't though...eventually 21 once Miku shows up...

In no particular order:

Feena Fam Earthlight

Yuki Morikawa

Noumi Kudravyka

Cirno

Mimi (Nekomasshigura 01 Custom)

Hanako (Momo-man 01 Custom)

Milhiore F. Biscotti

Niimi Haruka

Izayoi Sakuya

Melty de Granite

Saber (Original Blue)

Tohsaka Rin

Matou Sakura

Uruyu Sakuno

Amaha Miu

Hatsune Miku (06 Custom)

Andou Mahoro (06 Custom)

Yuuki Asuna

Saber (Extra)

Ogata Rina

Cristal Zhaduir

I have 2 but whit only one body uu :

-Dollfie Dream head 06 custom by me : Yukihime whit DD body II . Yukihime Dollfie Dream (DD head 06 custom by me )

-Dollfie Dream head 03 custom by me: Tsurara-Hime , his future body willl be DD dynamite body III . Tsurara-hime DD head 03 custom by me .

Waiting for :

-Dollfie Dream Hatsune Miku .

sign.png

Totorosan

Just the one at the moment, but I have another on Layaway who will be coming my way in a month or so

I would love to get more, but such a pricey initial investment!

EmmaYuri

I have 3 girls at the moment and the 4th girl will be completed soon.

1) MDD standard model Rena, I named her Rina, she was the reason I fall in love with dollfie dreams, as I saw a random picture of her

2) DD standard model Yukino, her name is Yuna

3) DDS standard model Mayu, I named her Maya

Now I'm ready for a custom one, she will have the DDH-06 head and her name will be Emma.

phenix0610

I have four girls at home at the moment.

DD Sakuya Mode: Crimson

DD Kos-mos Ver.4

DD Rin Shibuya

DDDy Alna Magic White version

And waiting for Hatsune Miku and DDH-07 head.

Waiting: DDS Sailor Moon

Minty
I have 0. ...unless having one on pre-order counts as one?

Updating!

I have:

One at home - DDS Mayu

Two on the way - Hatsune Miku and Kikuchi Makoto

All of them start with M. I didn't plan it that way!

baldylox
I have 0. ...unless having one on pre-order counts as one?

Updating!

I have:

One at home - DDS Mayu

Two on the way - Hatsune Miku and Kikuchi Makoto

Congrats on your first and also your incoming!

All of them start with M. I didn't plan it that way!

Ha ha! Names starting with "M" are so nice tho! I've got nine girls with "M" names and I didn't plan it that way either.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Minty

Congrats on your first and also your incoming!

Thank you! She's been here for some time, but I forgot to make a thread for her when she first got here. As long as she never finds out that I want to make threads for the other ladies, once they get here, all will be well and I will be able to continue to sleep safely at night.

Ha ha! Names starting with "M" are so nice tho! I've got nine girls with "M" names and I didn't plan it that way either.

Billy

Apparently the "M Crew" is being formed, meaning any future ladies lacking a name starting with M will have to lie about their names.

"My real name is...uh...Mika! But you can call me Sasara. It's my middle name."

Totorosan

I fell in love with DDs so fast! I now have 3, but that will be it for some time, esp due to the cost. I had a chance to buy cute used on plus I got my hands on a Mirai!

So,

These are my 3 girls:

Yuna

15199419791_0295297695_z.jpgUntitled by MoeTotoro, on Flickr

Haruka

15076757622_473fd98eeb_z.jpgUntitled by MoeTotoro, on Flickr

Mirai

15085698579_f5f0de576e_z.jpgYUKI3831 by MoeTotoro, on Flickr

merry-go-round

soo cute !! *µ*

For my, I have 1 DDS

Miusel full custo :3

I would like another DD *µ*

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Oni-Chan

Can I add some to the M-Club?

I just adopted Maiyuki, and soon will add Miku to my Family.

Mariko wants to join the M-club too ^w^

(My total will be 12 as soon as Miku arrives)

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Soenatte

Right now just two and a head that I will most likely not be keeping. Irie, my M.O.M.O. and Nagito, my Lucy Maria Misora boy. The floater is Irie's older shell, an Aoi v.1 head that I might, or might not be doing something with. I decided to trim my doll family and humongous wishlist a lot, therefore I don't think I will be getting any more Dollfie Dreams in the future except if Volks rereleases my unicorn, Mariko.

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

drowranger

I have 4 with a 5th on pre-order (Hatsune Miku).

Soenatte

Pretty swift update but, after a new faceup I decided my Aoi would be staying home with me, thus my legitimate DD count is 3.

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

AwesomeNinjaPowers

I currently have one and a head. I'm trying to find a body but sadly my savings plan was slightly ruined by purchasing a house ^^;

bubblefox

I got 2 pretty girls :

DDS DDH-06 Magical Ruby who is named Makise Kurisu and a DDS Mariko student version who simply goes by the name Mariko ^^

DDs at home: Makise (DDS DDH-06 (magical Ruby), Momo (DDS M.O.M.O), DDH-10 head, DDH-08 head

My Flickr:https://www.flickr.com/photos/73854785@N07/

Aile
I have three girls (a v2 alter and two Rise's) . probably will add more to the family, but not anytime soon

lmfao I posted this with the thought that I wasn't getting a new doll this year and months later Aila came home on August, and now I have an unexpected fifth in the works //lies down

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

KahoruChan

I have only one doll yet (She's DDH-06) but now I'm waiting for DD Aoi and I can't wait she arrives!