MagicalRozen

Baldylox

cristaelf

How many Dollfie Dreams do you have?

noirioko

Own chihaya for the first one.

Then momo and coming home is rise

Bakura34

I currently have 2 semi complete DDs. Semi complete cause neither have a faceup or complete outfits. Just sent Miho out or a faceup yesterday after her sitting around for a year! Slowly getting things done.

Keijogirl

I have 6 now o.o they escalated quickly

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Saving for: Accessories! Clothes! Shoes! The Works!

noirioko

At home I have 2 dds, and just 2 heads.. really need to find bodies~ incoming is rise ~

perfect34

I own 3 currently. I'm looking into getting an MDD in the future.

Innocentsake

It was fun to re-read this whole thread to see how many changes have been made in everyone's doll families Figured it was high time for me to update my DD count haha.

The first time I commented in this thread was back on Page 4 on June 7th, 2012. Had been in the hobby for 8 months & I only had one girl Momoko (2011 Pre-Painted 06 Head) while waiting for Girl #2 Seraphina (Saber/EXTRA) to arrive.

It has now been 2 years & 6 months since I've been collecting DDs. The first year I only had Momoko & Seraphina. The second year was the year of unexpected girls ^^;;; Girl #3 was planned because I really wanted a MDD and I knew she had to be Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko from the anime Henneko. Thus my darling Tsukiko was brought to life by the wonderful chien

That was July 2013 so when the next month rolled around... 2 more arrived

Girl #4 is precious Melon (Mito Mashiro) whose head I adopted from awesome friend Jezatron because he told me she needed a home and well I'm a sucker for cute girls Then later that month a good friend of mine offered to sell her Saber Lily Fullset to me since she knew that girl was my true Unicorn. It was my one chance to own her without breaking the bank so she became Yuri & is Girl #5.

7 months went by with only my 5 girls~ March 15th, 2014 was the day Volks USA had their Store Closing sale. They had all their display models for sale and I was hoping to get a good deal on one of them. I was 4th in a line of a 100 or so people. I'd always wanted a standard girl so when I saw Aoi & the lovely price tag on her well how could I say no? After all her years of modeling outfits for releases at the store it was time for her to have her own home So I purchased her & currently she is off getting a refreshing face-up from jadepixel. She is now Girl #6

That's my whole group as of right now~ Will there be more? If I have the money & it's a girl I really want then the answer is most likely yes. When will that happen? Only time will tell

crappyshappyshaw

I bought my first DD three days and a year ago ^_^

...I did preorder Miku though, so she's coming!

I spoil my DD the most out of all my dolls. She's just so perfect. DDs have really blown me away.

me-ow

I currently have half a Dollfie Dream (the body!!)

But she will be complete within the coming months, hopefully!

I don't plan to have any more than two, but you never know~

Keijogirl

I have 6 complete girls and one floating head that should be getting a body in a couple of weeks

At Home: Kiyo, Hikaru , Nikko, Komaki, Miho, Kana-chan, Tamakits, Illya, Misa, Deku, Nao, Zana, Ciri, Aki, Alisa, Kana, Yuka, Kiki, Komaki (Oni Mode), Ai, Chili, NagisaDDh03Erica, Miyabi, Jun,  Haruka, Sasha, and Laila

Talolili
It was fun to re-read this whole thread to see how many changes have been made in everyone's doll families Figured it was high time for me to update my DD count haha.

Same here, I'm glad I decided to go over it again. I haven't updated my post in a long time.

Proctor of the Dawn

Let's see..I guess I'll list them in the order they arrived:

1. DDS Hakurei Reimu

2. DD Mikuru Asahina

3. DD Mashiro Mito

4. DD Saber Alter 2nd

5. Custom DDH-03 on a MDD body...haven't thought up a name for her yet orz

6. DD Rina Ogata

7. DD Tohsaka Rin

I also have a LUTS Kid Delf Salgoo named Claire and a SD10 Charlotte ~in my closet~ version.

I have stopped active doll collecting in general since I feel that the current/new sculpts don't really hold my interest as much. I believe in quality over quantity and getting the best photos from the girls I currently have...just my $0.02

VisceralOne

I just bought my first. DD Miko!

AnimatorAR

I currently own 3 Dollfie Dream girls.

First is Airy from Shinning Hearts renamed Charlotte.

Second is a Volks Pre-painted DDH-06 Head on a DD3 body named Sharon.

Third is Konpaku Youmu DDS renamed Rei.

censoredprofilebig_by_animatorar-d7lufn0.jpg

Sharon, Rei, and Charlotte.

I do have Miku Hatsune preordered. And also might plan to buy Danny Choo's Mirai Suenaga dollfie.

So that will be 5 Dollfie Dream girls total in the future.

Bluefox99

Just updated my post as well. I started this hobby back in 2009 with Nanoha and Illya. Now with Rin Shibuya on her way, I am now up to 24 girls. That will be 25 when Miku is released later this year. I had to buy a new curio cabinet since my old one is packed...

At Home: Nanoha, Ilya, Sasara, Rin Tohsaka, Sakura Matou, Saber Lily, Saber Alter ver. 2, Kud, Yuki Morikawa, Yumi(DDH-06 limited), Sakuno, Mayu, Yukino, Sakuya Maxima, Neris, Candy ,Marisa, Melty, Nanami, Sakuya Izayoi, Erica, Miku, Rin Shibuya

Sampique

LOLLL....I am new and have no doll yet, but Wonder if I'll end up with many DD in a few years!!

Doll Face

Personally I only have one- I just got her about 5 days ago at a BJD convention >w<

I figured I would only have one- you know, to get it out of my system...

But now I want more DX

I have Yukink (DDH-03) but now I want Akira (Who's my dream DD ;-;), DDh-05, 06, and 07 DX

Uhhgnn! DX

Oni-Chan

my 4 turned into 10 in one year ^v^

July 19 - Hatsuko

July 29 - Mariko

Nov 12 - Emiko

Nov 21 - Kiyoko

Mar 12 - Chieko

Mar 31 - Yuuko

April 2 - Shizuko

May 2 - Shouta

June 10 - Sawako

July 2 - Tomoko

I have a Miku on preorder, and plans for 01, 02 and the new 08 head (Maybe an 09)

Maybe a Smart doll Kizuna too.....

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

Ayuuya

What was supposed to be 1.... Has suddenly went up to 4, and will soon be 5. It might even be 6, all in the span of one year... I'm very happy --- but my wallet isn't. :'D

My girls & their arrival/ birthdays ww

Youmu Konpaku - April 8

KOSMOS - April 27

Saber Alter v2 - May 12

DDH03 - currently a floating head - July 8

Rise Kujikawa - * A*; just won the yja for her today

I'm extremely bad at deciding names for all of my dolls. So they have kept their original names, and my 03 will (hopefully) get her name when I get more of her completed...

Savaryne

I might be in the minority here in that I just have one and plan to keep it that way XD

I find DDs to be a lot more versatile than the resin BJDs I'm so used to that for the foreseeable future I'm quite content with my one girl and spoiling her. And she quickly has become the most spoiled because she looks good in everything!

My one girl is a Unbreakable Machine Doll Yaya and I couldn't adore her more

Keijogirl

Somehow from my last post my signature exploded... so I have 8 girls and number 9 on layaway. I've since learned to stop putting a number on the amount of girls I will be owning in total, because I keep blowing past it.

I know there will be total 11 girls at least, because I want an 09 and I will own a Kanu one day and Kasumi. They are so addicting. I think after those I will get a couple of extra bodies and put other heads I pick up on those two bodies xD

Yami Usagi

I have one with foreseeable plans to make it two where it will stay. HOWEVER if Dollfie Dream boys ever become a reality, that will bring it to three.

DreeiranBleck

Now I only have one (DDH06 no clothes and no makeup...) but incomplete. In a far future I want yo buy MDD *_*

baldylox
Somehow from my last post my signature exploded... so I have 8 girls and number 9 on layaway. I've since learned to stop putting a number on the amount of girls I will be owning in total, because I keep blowing past it.

I'm glad you've finally realized that you cannot put a number on your DD's no matter how hard you try. I think that putting a number on them actually forces more your way. TRUST ME ON THIS.

I know there will be total 11 girls at least, because I want an 09 and I will own a Kanu one day and Kasumi. They are so addicting. I think after those I will get a couple of extra bodies and put other heads I pick up on those two bodies xD

There ya go! At least you have a plan in place. I'm excited to know you're after Kanu because once you get her, we can do KANU TWIN PHOTOS. Epicness will be in full effect.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Keijogirl

I'm glad you've finally realized that you cannot put a number on your DD's no matter how hard you try. I think that putting a number on them actually forces more your way. TRUST ME ON THIS.

Yup, I gave up. I keep discovering new girls that I didn't know existed. So officially there will be 3 Mdd girls, so that's 12 x.x

There ya go! At least you have a plan in place. I'm excited to know you're after Kanu because once you get her, we can do KANU TWIN PHOTOS. Epicness will be in full effect.

Billy

That's going to be awesome! I can't wait to get one too. But don't you think that might overload poor Manami? Tama + Double Kanu action

baldylox
Yup, I gave up. I keep discovering new girls that I didn't know existed. So officially there will be 3 Mdd girls, so that's 12 x.x

That's incorrect. You should have said you'll have FOUR MDD girls, not 3. We've all told you this before but MDD girls only come in pairs. Odd numbers are NOT allowed lest one get lonely by herself. So you'll need to have either 4 or 6 or 8 or any other even number of them.

That's going to be awesome! I can't wait to get one too. But don't you think that might overload poor Manami? Tama + Double Kanu action

Manami might get overloaded if it was JUST twin Kanu's around but with Tamaki now showing up to meets, Manami doesn't even see any other girls anymore. She's STILL talking about Tama-nee.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.