The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Testament
12 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Does anyone know where to find new or used VMF50/Yamato and Angel Philia dolls? Have VMF50/Yamato been permanently discontinued? I‘m considering a tan, brown or similarly colored doll in the future!

Then again, I could buy a brown/tan unpainted hull set and build my own without a head.

———————————————————
Although nobody asked, here’s a fun fact about the tan AP/Yamato dolls!

The brown and deeply suntan skinned dolls exclusive to Quarantotto and Yamato are inspired by the Japanese fashion subculture called Gyaru. Gyaru grew in popularity during the 1970s and 1990s and inspired by the tanned skin, blonde-haired and styles seen in western (American) movies in post-WW2 Japan.

The Gyaru fashion subculture is identifiable by tanned skin, blonde or similarly colored hair, bright makeup and accessories.

I got Yankii and Gyaru mixed up (somehow). Thanks to @Yumeiro for catching my mistake!

Just now on mandarake:

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1175531057&ref=list&dispCount=240&categoryCode=020114

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1175527911&ref=list&dispCount=240&categoryCode=020114

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1175524180&ref=list&dispCount=240&categoryCode=020114

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1175521164&ref=list&dispCount=240&categoryCode=020114

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Tasuke
On 8/30/2021 at 3:45 PM, Roku_Zymx said:

Here is the maker of those hands twitter page https://twitter.com/GENSOUDOLL and their shop site http://gensoushop.cart.fc2.com/ I had ordered a pair early this year from them the page is in japanese but they speak english and do business overseas however all overseas orders are made through twitter direct messaging just send them a direct message about what you are looking for and the will help you out 

Here is my girl with the same hands

DSC_4984.JPG

WOW!!! custom dollfie-scale Mikuru Asahina?!?

47b1d216e330761328fdc79461efe628.gif?wid

Mikuru_and_Konomi_2-3-21_RESIZE_30_1.jpg

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Rneiro
12 hours ago, Testament said:

Yes! I saw Risa and the vmf50 type-F body without a head on Mandarake this morning! Eri and Yumi are sold out already. 

I am sleeping/thinking on the vmf50 F-type body. It may be gone by the time I finish thinking about it..

Is there a list or chart with pictures of the vmf50 and Angel Philia bodies, dolls and heads? I’ll check FaithZ, Real Art Project and Quarantotto.biz for info too.

I want to be able to post on here with my very own Angel Philia/Yamato doll and not a hybrid doll (like my Meigana) with an AP part! I could also see myself buying  a pre-blushed white vmf50/AP body and a Parabox Luna head for another project doll in the future.

Rneiro

But yes, thank you @Testament..

How do you all feel about this vmf50 type-F body? I personally am not a fan of its square stomach area, but then again, it is a vmf50 body with original (although peeling) blushing and parts. Am I being too picky?

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1175531057&ref=list&dispCount=240&soldOut=1&categoryCode=02011404&lang=en&deviceId=1

Update: Hahahaha.. she’s sold out! Well, with each new day comes a chance for me to get my first AP/vmf50 doll new or used!

Edited by Rneiro

Roku_Zymx
15 hours ago, Tasuke said:

WOW!!! custom dollfie-scale Mikuru Asahina?!?

47b1d216e330761328fdc79461efe628.gif?wid

Mikuru_and_Konomi_2-3-21_RESIZE_30_1.jpg

She is actually the Azone 50cm Asahina Mikuru picture below just with modded eyes and on an angel philia body

10136707a.jpg

Nyx Whitestar
10 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Is there a list or chart with pictures of the vmf50 and Angel Philia bodies, dolls and heads? 

I made a heads & bodies charts:

51007231501_d3bf70ba63_o.jpg.6bb5429dae0d68832a040795d5c13dae.jpg

51007231466_9a51f7ec49_o.jpg
Angel Philia Body Chart (since 2012) by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

51007231431_95b8a1bd44_o.jpg
Angel Philia Head Chart by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

There's also my blog with all the releases, but I'm still working on it: https://angel-philia.blogspot.com/

Hope this is helpful :)

Edited by Nyx Whitestar
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

ig-log10.png ap10.png

Rneiro
7 hours ago, Nyx Whitestar said:

I made a heads & bodies charts:

51007231501_d3bf70ba63_o.jpg.6bb5429dae0d68832a040795d5c13dae.jpg

51007231466_9a51f7ec49_o.jpg
Angel Philia Body Chart (since 2012) by Nyx ☆, sur Flickr

There's also my blog with all the releases, but I'm still working on it: https://angel-philia.blogspot.com/

Hope this is helpful :)

Yes! Thank you! My prayers have been answered! I’m definitely bookmarking your blog too!

Update: I have bookmarked your blog!

Edited by Rneiro
  • Like 1

dunceclown

@Nyx Whitestar thank you so much for making these resources! I've never seen Type P head before (or maybe just thought it was Type N), has it been used yet?

• Like 1

Rneiro

I sent in a price inquiry to the proxy service I go through for this type H3 version 2 body! If I do buy this body, then she’ll become the succubus I’ve been wanting! Then again, this body is priced at 43,600 yen and that is pretty pricy.

https://realartproject.cart.fc2.com/ca2/292/p2-r-s/

image.jpeg.caa43c47615ac346c70fdd10307419e9.jpeg

Update: Nope! This body was only available for purchase for a limited amount of time.

Edited by Rneiro

Rneiro

Here’s another chatty update from me: I tested Meigana’s H3 cabinets on the AZO2 torso of GONN 5.0, my project doll and it does fit after all! I didn’t have it slid down all the way.

I placed an order for the soft skin C4/TNT cabinets just now and am hoping I won’t hit another wall in ordering like I did with the H3 body from my previous post.

All that’s left now for me to do now is to find a painted head for 5.0 and clothing and then consolidate all my proxy orders to be shipped out.

Edited by Rneiro
I always edit my posts immediately after I post them..

Nyx Whitestar
12 hours ago, dunceclown said:

@Nyx Whitestar thank you so much for making these resources! I've never seen Type P head before (or maybe just thought it was Type N), has it been used yet?

This head was only released 1 time in blank, white or tan, in 2018. Never released full doll. I have one in tan but she's still blank and I'm thinking about selling it, so I've no painted example. The only customized one I've seen was by my friend @Koala-Krash, she did an amazing painting job then sold the head. I can't find the pictures, maybe if she reads that message she will post them 💫

ig-log10.png ap10.png

monkeypizzasonic

Okay, so the tan type-J is Emma. Now I know what to look out for.

Testament
8 hours ago, Rneiro said:

I sent in a price inquiry to the proxy service I go through for this type H3 version 2 body! If I do buy this body, then she’ll become the succubus I’ve been wanting! Then again, this body is priced at 43,600 yen and that is pretty pricy.

https://realartproject.cart.fc2.com/ca2/292/p2-r-s/

For that Price I'd search for a used Pink Drops #33 Maiko

AP000047_001_01.jpg

At least you'll have a head included.

Rneiro
6 hours ago, Testament said:

For that Price I'd search for a used Pink Drops #33 Maiko

AP000047_001_01.jpg

At least you'll have a head included.

The body was only available for a limited time. I bought those C4 cabinets for my project doll, so those’ll do for now.

I’m thinking about buying the H3 v2 or H5 bust for my Obitsu 60. They can fit but the arm tubes need to be shortened or have vinyl sleeves over them to look good.

zaada
On 9/9/2021 at 8:11 AM, Rneiro said:

Does anyone know where to find new or used VMF50/Yamato and Angel Philia dolls? Have VMF50/Yamato been permanently discontinued? I‘m considering a tan, brown or similarly colored doll in the future!

Then again, I could buy a brown/tan unpainted hull set and build my own without a head.

———————————————————
Although nobody asked, here’s a fun fact about the tan AP/Yamato dolls!

The brown and deeply suntan skinned dolls exclusive to Quarantotto and Yamato are inspired by the Japanese fashion subculture called Gyaru. Gyaru grew in popularity during the 1970s and 1990s and inspired by the tanned skin, blonde-haired and styles seen in western (American) movies in post-WW2 Japan.

The Gyaru fashion subculture is identifiable by tanned skin, blonde or similarly colored hair, bright makeup and accessories.

I got Yankii and Gyaru mixed up (somehow). Thanks to @Yumeiro for catching my mistake!

They pop up on YJA often enough, there was a tan Yamato the other day that sold for like 200 usd or something cheap if thats what youre after. Good condition, I dont think people are that keen on the older dolls so they dont go for much. I personally have bought a few tan parts from different places to build a doll eventually. Theres a AP account on insta where the person has a gyaru themed doll (I hope its okay to share a shot, obvs left account in for credit so you can check it out)

Screenshot_20210915-225550_Instagram.jpg

Rneiro
On 9/15/2021 at 9:58 AM, zaada said:

They pop up on YJA often enough, there was a tan Yamato the other day that sold for like 200 usd or something cheap if thats what youre after. Good condition, I dont think people are that keen on the older dolls so they dont go for much. I personally have bought a few tan parts from different places to build a doll eventually. Theres a AP account on insta where the person has a gyaru themed doll (I hope its okay to share a shot, obvs left account in for credit so you can check it out)

I think I might’ve seen the AP/vmf50 doll you’re talking about on Y!JA while I browsing.

I want to do something similar with my first DD with AP parts, like Yohka’s Sheryl Nome, Urd and Alna DD-AP hybrids. I‘d try either the H5 or H3 v2 busts on my DDf3. 

In other news, the shipment containing the parts and clothes to complete GONN 5.0’s body (C4 bust and AZO2 thighs) have shipped out! GONN 5.0 will be an athlete (and possibly a succubus) and an AZO2-AP hybrid.

I have been wondering how an original AP head would look on a curvy 50cm AZO2. Would an AP head look too small in proportion to a larger pear-shaped body such as the AZO2?

dunceclown
34 minutes ago, Rneiro said:

I think I might’ve seen the AP/vmf50 doll you’re talking about on Y!JA while I browsing.

I want to do something similar with my first DD with AP parts, like Yohka’s Sheryl Nome, Urd and Alna DD-AP hybrids. I‘d try either the H5 or H3 v2 busts on my DDf3. 

In other news, the shipment containing the parts and clothes to complete GONN 5.0’s body (C4 bust and AZO2 thighs) have shipped out! GONN 5.0 will be an athlete (and possibly a succubus) and an AZO2-AP hybrid.

I have been wondering how an original AP head would look on a curvy 50cm AZO2. Would an AP head look too small in proportion to a larger pear-shaped body such as the AZO2?

congrats on the shipment!!! 

I'd really be curious to see a hybrid like that! I think it's pretty dependent on which head you use though, but I think the old AP sculpts do really suit that body!

Testament
3 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Would an AP head look too small in proportion to a larger pear-shaped body such as the AZO2?

I don't think so.

Testament

AM-JKLWs1Jy8p1Ji35vfiTxI2Vg9-uODUK7g35_s

AM-JKLX2BfOF8qQXLp4HiCBkHtcYKJ2LPuN5uzT1

Kiara, just trying her new devil set for incoming halloween dressup.

• Like 6

dunceclown
2 hours ago, Testament said:

AM-JKLWs1Jy8p1Ji35vfiTxI2Vg9-uODUK7g35_s

AM-JKLX2BfOF8qQXLp4HiCBkHtcYKJ2LPuN5uzT1

Kiara, just trying her new devil set for incoming halloween dressup.

She's so cute!! I'm excited to see her full costume!

Anyone else planning on Halloween costumes for their AP? I'm thinking of making my girl a cute sexy witch outfit!

• Like 1

Testament
On 10/9/2021 at 1:31 PM, Nyx Whitestar said:

I really don't know how they can say "12mm eyes" for some heads... maybe they must be fixed with lots of paste? Cause they literally can fall from the front.

dunceclown
16 hours ago, Testament said:

I really don't know how they can say "12mm eyes" for some heads... maybe they must be fixed with lots of paste? Cause they literally can fall from the front.

Yeah, I have a type M girl, some listings say she fits 16mm but they can barely fit in the eyewells, and if you can get them in there you can only have them facing forward. Depending on the release sometimes it'll say 14mm or 12mm as well. I think I'm just going to stick to 14 mm to be on the safe side...

Rneiro
On 9/17/2021 at 3:19 AM, dunceclown said:

congrats on the shipment!!! 

I'd really be curious to see a hybrid like that! I think it's pretty dependent on which head you use though, but I think the old AP sculpts do really suit that body!

On 9/17/2021 at 6:07 AM, Testament said:

I don't think so.

My DD-f3 and the rest of the parts arrived for my (headless) AZO2-AP hybrid today!

The C4 chest looks so good combined with her curvy AZO2 thighs! All I need to do is use a hair dryer to heat up the bottom of her shins and insert her new ankles and feet. I didn’t break anything installing the ankles and feet this time either!

I will have to wait to buy heads for my newest dolls however. I’ll name GONN 5.0 Succubus-chan for now.

I didn’t have time to fully assemble of all my dolls (mostly clothed) as I have been in a rush to get ready for my university class! I have been busy and only dropping by here to make quick replies.

Unrelated news: I’m so happy! I’m just so happy to hold my first Dollfie Dream f3! I felt like a proud mother looking at my DD-f3 (headless) with the rest of my Obitsu dolls! Soon, all my dolls will be standing tall and not taking up horizontal space on my bedside table!

The f3 skin is soft, but not as soft as AP skin or DollyPop vinyl. The bust on the other hand is hard as it came from a 2003 DD, so of course it won’t be soft! Gosh, I wish Yokha was still active on here so I could ask questions about her Alna, Urd and Sheryl Nome DD-AP hybrids!

ragnamuffin

Does anyone have the Soft Skin bust/torso/thighs? In what way are they different from the regular type?

I just assumed the texture was softer and was thinking of picking some up next time they’re in stock, but the description on the website makes it sound like they’re made of extra thin material and says to stuff them “with something soft” if they don’t look right in certain poses. Then I watched a YouTube video about a Soft Skin Angelphilia and the guy said they NEED to be stuffed to hold their shape and that they stain easily.

Tbh they sound really flimsy and I’m having by second thoughts, so I’d like to hear what people that actually have them think of them.

Would also like to see more pics of the hybrid torso/thighs from @monkeypizzasonic, if you don’t mind of course. I’m not really a fan of the thicc thighs and would prefer to use the stock Obitsu thighs, but not if they’re going to look weird in an AP torso…

20blackbags
17 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Does anyone have the Soft Skin bust/torso/thighs? In what way are they different from the regular type?

I just assumed the texture was softer and was thinking of picking some up next time they’re in stock, but the description on the website makes it sound like they’re made of extra thin material and says to stuff them “with something soft” if they don’t look right in certain poses. Then I watched a YouTube video about a Soft Skin Angelphilia and the guy said they NEED to be stuffed to hold their shape and that they stain easily.

Tbh they sound really flimsy and I’m having by second thoughts, so I’d like to hear what people that actually have them think of them.

I just received SuzuKa  In the soft Suntan Body. By soft it means if you poke them you can feel inner part. It’s not solid like the head. I just stuffed her torso and legs with Polly fill from Amazon. She stands, and poses fine so I don’t think the soft skin is flimsy it’s just hollow.

• Thanks 1