The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

Maia
2 hours ago, Mars said:

Maybe type c or type f torso and bust c1 c5 or h2

3 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Hi, I have a question. Which size Angel Philia bust and torso are closest to an Azone doll with Obitsu 50 Small Bust?

I’m thinking of replacing my Alice’s bust and torso with things from AP that have red/pink in the right places, just want the body to look more or less exactly as it does now but with colour (no oversized boobs or abnormally curvy hips).

Oops I forgot to reply to you sorry 

• Like 1

ragnamuffin
4 hours ago, Mars said:

Oops I forgot to reply to you sorry 

Thank you!

Maia
1 hour ago, ragnamuffin said:

Thank you!

Your welcome

monkeypizzasonic

Welp, I might be getting another AP already. I've had an offer to trade one of my resin boys for a Shizuku. Not sure if I'll be keeping the head or selling/trading it, but I'm excited to have another one. 

Now I just need to get my hands on a tan body and wait for FaithZ to restock type-B parts so my Genesis can have a body...

• Like 1

The_Folktale_Fox

I feel you @monkeypizzasonic! I love the smartdoll x AP hybrid you're going for! I'd love to see how she looks when you have her together.  

I only got my first AP in the beginning of this year and I'm already itching to get another one! 
Buuut unfortunately I really need to get some bodies for resin folk first but ahh the want is real. 

• Like 1

oliphantkid

I need help this morning 7:59 am I tried buying a  mdd lingerie set off booth and it sold out in seconds when hit to 8 am I couldn't add it to my cart or anything does anyone know any shops that sell doll clothes like this that are in stock? Or a seamstress who takes commissions??

7603de39-725f-4bbd-869e-b7e566d9cb63_base_resized.jpg

• Like 3

baldylox
12 hours ago, oliphantkid said:

I need help this morning 7:59 am I tried buying a  mdd lingerie set off booth and it sold out in seconds when hit to 8 am I couldn't add it to my cart or anything does anyone know any shops that sell doll clothes like this that are in stock? Or a seamstress who takes commissions??

Wow, those are beautiful!  I'm sorry you lost out on getting some.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

The_Folktale_Fox
20 hours ago, oliphantkid said:

Okay I am obsessed with how those two look. Adorable! May I ask what head sculpt they are?

oliphantkid
18 hours ago, The_Folktale_Fox said:

Okay I am obsessed with how those two look. Adorable! May I ask what head sculpt they are?

These aren't my dolls so I have no idea I only made this post to find out if anyone knows anyone  who takes lingerie commissions 

• Like 1

Calliope

Hi, new here. Enjoying all the pictures. These gals are so hard to get a hold of. The closest I came was the Leviathan Hybrid active figure I manged to snag a few years ago. Does anybody know what sizes the AZO2 C, G and I busts compare to with with these gals? Some look like they might be the same but hard to say without photos. Last question, is there a place that lists all the different dolls that have been released along with which body parts they use? Pictures of the bodies next to each other would be great, but probably not going to happen.

MrFjmg03
2 hours ago, Calliope said:

Hi, new here. Enjoying all the pictures. These gals are so hard to get a hold of. The closest I came was the Leviathan Hybrid active figure I manged to snag a few years ago. Does anybody know what sizes the AZO2 C, G and I busts compare to with with these gals? Some look like they might be the same but hard to say without photos. Last question, is there a place that lists all the different dolls that have been released along with which body parts they use? Pictures of the bodies next to each other would be great, but probably not going to happen.

Not all the girls are listed but most of them http://faithz.com/angel-philia-sold-out-dolls-c-100_303.html

you can also buy and pre order the most current AP girls there :)

The_Folktale_Fox
9 hours ago, oliphantkid said:

These aren't my dolls so I have no idea I only made this post to find out if anyone knows anyone  who takes lingerie commissions 

This is why late night browsing is not recommended 😅

I completely read your text wrong though I have no idea how that happens. Apologies! 

• Like 1

oliphantkid
6 hours ago, The_Folktale_Fox said:

This is why late night browsing is not recommended 😅

I completely read your text wrong though I have no idea how that happens. Apologies! 

lol its fine i do that all the time

• Like 1

Irulazuli

oliphantkid, good luck with the search! I've seen some Azone lingerie sets, but not as eloborate definitely. Volks also had some babydolls in stock I think?

I've realized I can post pictures now, so wanted to share my girl (still can't decide on a name for her...). I have switched her to bust G, so finding clothes has been a challenge, but it seems AZO2 clothes for busts G/I fit her nicely! Except the sweater, it is a bit bulky, so I had to improvise.

kasu3.png

kasu2.png

• Like 6

Maia

This thread is really close to reaching to 100 pages.

Eito

I recently got a new girl that was marked as "damaged" goods, but really all she was missing was a foot!

That being said, does anyone know what kind of screws are used for connecting the foot piece to the joint? Or if the screws are included in replacement parts directly from Obitsu?

Testament
48 minutes ago, Eito said:

I recently got a new girl that was marked as "damaged" goods, but really all she was missing was a foot!

That being said, does anyone know what kind of screws are used for connecting the foot piece to the joint? Or if the screws are included in replacement parts directly from Obitsu?

I'm almost sure they come with screws included.

Edit: Ok, I'm sure. Good catch btw.

Edited by Testament
  • Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Eito
1 hour ago, Testament said:

I'm almost sure they come with screws included.

Edit: Ok, I'm sure. Good catch btw.

Thanks for the information! Going to get the replacement feet ASAP!

I'll always be happy to give these girls a new home, they deserve one!

The_Folktale_Fox
On 6/20/2021 at 10:25 PM, Irulazuli said:

oliphantkid, good luck with the search! I've seen some Azone lingerie sets, but not as eloborate definitely. Volks also had some babydolls in stock I think?

I've realized I can post pictures now, so wanted to share my girl (still can't decide on a name for her...). I have switched her to bust G, so finding clothes has been a challenge, but it seems AZO2 clothes for busts G/I fit her nicely! Except the sweater, it is a bit bulky, so I had to improvise.

kasu3.png

kasu2.png

She's sooo pretty! Beautiful pictures as well. Any ideas for her name yet?

MrFjmg03
On 6/20/2021 at 2:25 PM, Irulazuli said:

kasu3.png

kasu2.png

She looks so sexy but delicate in the pictures :)

ragnamuffin
On 6/19/2021 at 6:10 PM, The_Folktale_Fox said:

I don’t know if this is helpful to you, but they look like Kumako by Puyoodoll.

• Like 1

Irulazuli
On 6/23/2021 at 3:18 PM, The_Folktale_Fox said:

She's sooo pretty! Beautiful pictures as well. Any ideas for her name yet?

Thank you! Not yet, she has been with me since Autumn last year, so it's a process ^^'

On 6/23/2021 at 4:28 PM, MrFjmg03 said:

She looks so sexy but delicate in the pictures :)

Thank you! I'm planning to get her a more vampish faceup actually in this vein http://quarantotto.biz/angelphilia/one-selection-head-01-4599.html so she won't stay delicate forever!

• Like 1

Testament
6 minutes ago, Irulazuli said:

Thank you! Not yet, she has been with me since Autumn last year, so it's a process ^^'

Thank you! I'm planning to get her a more vampish faceup actually in this vein http://quarantotto.biz/angelphilia/one-selection-head-01-4599.html so she won't stay delicate forever!

I love the one selection heads, the vampire one in particular, if only I could find them...

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

monkeypizzasonic

Well, that just led to me browsing the AP site and the blog, and of course I've just realized the most recent version of Ellie (with the wig set) might be perfect for one of my characters...when I also have no money to be spending on stuff. 

Although I did just get an AP in trade and was considering selling the head...should I sell the whole doll even though I just got it? See if someone wants to do a split and take Ellie's body? This is doing me quite a frustrate right now...

samseramsamsam

Oops I did it again... 😅

After pondering for a while, I bit the bullet and ordered one of the AP Monas from Mandarake. I was a little worried about the "superwhitey", but she is not that far from the 'normal' whitey. I am very happy with her 😊

I'll have to experiment with knitting for her; MSD dresses are too narrow. The SD sweater makes a nice cozy dress. 

IMG_20210625_150402_467.jpg

IMG_20210625_165846_757.jpg

IMG_20210625_165846_789.jpg

IMG_20210625_165846_861.jpg

• Like 2