The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

monkeypizzasonic

Current vibe: muscle beach babe. 

20210805_131112.jpg

• Like 3

samseramsamsam

Bought some clothes that were marked for SD/DD, and these fit my AP nicely 😁

IMG_20210804_185935_790.jpg.9f718a0804dd622c2e24b000346d6404.jpg

As far as I know, the Ellie head is the Obitsu 50-04. I thought Ellie so cute, so I bought the head to put it on an Obitsu50, and I really liked it 😊

IMG_20210725_165800_830.jpg.b94e682d54fd6caedcc27212381330fd.jpg

Rneiro
On 8/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, samseramsamsam said:

Bought some clothes that were marked for SD/DD, and these fit my AP nicely 😁

IMG_20210804_185935_790.jpg.9f718a0804dd622c2e24b000346d6404.jpg

As far as I know, the Ellie head is the Obitsu 50-04. I thought Ellie so cute, so I bought the head to put it on an Obitsu50, and I really liked it 😊

IMG_20210725_165800_830.jpg.b94e682d54fd6caedcc27212381330fd.jpg

Is she.. blue?? Is she one of those APs released in Super White?

And where’d you get her elf ears from? I have been unsuccessful in my search for fantasy-style parts for my dolls.

Yes, Elle/Ellie’s head is Obitsu’s 50-04 head! I was looking at 50-04 head for one of my project dolls, but a pre-painted head would be preferable.

zaada

Hi everyone! I hopefully should have my first Angel Philia doll on the way! I bought off someone on facebook but they haven't sent me the tracking yet even though they said they would send it 2 weeks ago😭 Hopefully not scammed 🤣. It should be going to my Husbands house in the states and I'm mid visa process so hopefully it won't be too until I get to meet her! I'm so excited. I also ordered a blank Q head from the Japanese site since they are so cheap! Where is the best place for clothes and wigs? (other than yahoo auctions/mandarake) Are there any good etsy sellers? I'm also on the hunt for stands, if theres a type in particular y'all reccomend. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, zaada said:

Hi everyone! I hopefully should have my first Angel Philia doll on the way! I bought off someone on facebook but they haven't sent me the tracking yet even though they said they would send it 2 weeks ago😭 Hopefully not scammed 🤣. It should be going to my Husbands house in the states and I'm mid visa process so hopefully it won't be too until I get to meet her! I'm so excited. I also ordered a blank Q head from the Japanese site since they are so cheap! Where is the best place for clothes and wigs? (other than yahoo auctions/mandarake) Are there any good etsy sellers? I'm also on the hunt for stands, if theres a type in particular y'all reccomend. 

You can get a stands on the parabox obitsu website, I’m not sure if they’re good quality or not because I haven’t bought one yet.

samseramsamsam
16 hours ago, Rneiro said:

Is she.. blue?? Is she one of those APs released in Super White?

And where’d you get her elf ears from? I have been unsuccessful in my search for fantasy-style parts for my dolls.

Yes, Elle/Ellie’s head is Obitsu’s 50-04 head! I was looking at 50-04 head for one of my project dolls, but a pre-painted head would be preferable.

Oh, sorry, I didn't see that the filter made it a little blue 😅 no, that's a normal color AP! 

The elf ears are those dirt cheap Blythe ears from AliExpress! Really cute, and perfect for AP, while DD ears are a little too large for those to fit comfortably. They sometimes still fall off, though... I nearly jumped out of my skin when it happened at night! XD

Ooh painting is great fun! My faceup is very far from perfect, but I still have such fun with it :)

Edited by samseramsamsam
Wrong doll name

Masteryoda1978
On 8/1/2021 at 2:15 AM, F-15alice said:

have a war criminal

dumbass.jpg

I really like this one! Is she a custom of yours? I would like more info and pics please if you don’t mind...she is adorable! 

Masteryoda1978
On 7/28/2021 at 4:31 PM, QueenAnna said:

Here is my first Angel Philia, Ellie, I haven’t decided on a new name for her yet. She only has a bikini because I’m trying to find clothes for her.

spacer.png

I saw her for sale too and she is super tempting for me to get also because she is SO cute! Is her skin super soft also? I’m wondering how soft the skin on these are compared to DD vinyl? 

Yumeiro

@Masteryoda1978 SOFT! I mean, it's thin, kinds flimsy..? It sure surprised me for my first AP doll how little resistance there was. I think it'd show quite well how squishy they are on either unboxing- or review-videos on youtube

47 minutes ago, Masteryoda1978 said:

I saw her for sale too and she is super tempting for me to get also because she is SO cute! Is her skin super soft also? I’m wondering how soft the skin on these are compared to DD vinyl? 

I’m not sure how soft her vinyl is compared to volks DDs, I’ll compare my Ellie with my 2B doll later because I’m not a home right now.

edit: someone answered the question, so basically the dolls are like what they described.

Edited by Guest

Masteryoda1978

Thank you both! I’ll watch some more videos..the ones I’ve seen so far haven’t focused on the soft skin itself but I’m sure there are some out there that do. If the soft skin surprised you though I would say it sounds very squishy! 

Masteryoda1978

One thing I’ve been wondering I have seen several versions of Ellie on videos from years past. They all seem to have the same head sculpt but the paint and eyes are different. Not custom different, each Ellie I’ve seen looks like they were made by the company that way. Does Obitsu release a different version of Ellie each year? Or do they just sometimes rerelease Ellie? Thank you. 

Tierparkzone
43 minutes ago, Masteryoda1978 said:

One thing I’ve been wondering I have seen several versions of Ellie on videos from years past. They all seem to have the same head sculpt but the paint and eyes are different. Not custom different, each Ellie I’ve seen looks like they were made by the company that way. Does Obitsu release a different version of Ellie each year? Or do they just sometimes rerelease Ellie? Thank you. 

There have been quite a few versions of Elle/Ellie until now. They all use the Obitsu 50-04 head but the variations in the faceup aren't that drastic. If I'm not mistaken, there were:

• Elle - soft skin ver. (tan, blue eyes)
  • Ellie - soft skin ver. (whitey, yellow eyes, same faceup as Elle)
  • Elle - soft skin puchi renewal type (tan, blue eyes, same faceup as previous version but with added blushing around the nose bridge)
  • Ellie - soft skin puchi renewal type (whitey, yellow eyes, same faceup as Elle puchi renewal type)
  • Elle - soft skin puchi renewal type + wig set (tan, blue eyes, identical to puchi renewal type Elle)
  • Ellie - puchi renewal type 0.5 soft skin + wig set (whitey, red eyes with hearts, similar to puchi renewal type Ellie but with different eyebrows and added freckles)

As far as I remember, there also have been a couple of One Selection Dolls with an Obitsu 50-04 and Ellie-like faceup, so you might also have seen one of those.

Masteryoda1978
57 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

There have been quite a few versions of Elle/Ellie until now. They all use the Obitsu 50-04 head but the variations in the faceup aren't that drastic. If I'm not mistaken, there were:

• Elle - soft skin ver. (tan, blue eyes)
  • Ellie - soft skin ver. (whitey, yellow eyes, same faceup as Elle)
  • Elle - soft skin puchi renewal type (tan, blue eyes, same faceup as previous version but with added blushing around the nose bridge)
  • Ellie - soft skin puchi renewal type (whitey, yellow eyes, same faceup as Elle puchi renewal type)
  • Elle - soft skin puchi renewal type + wig set (tan, blue eyes, identical to puchi renewal type Elle)
  • Ellie - puchi renewal type 0.5 soft skin + wig set (whitey, red eyes with hearts, similar to puchi renewal type Ellie but with different eyebrows and added freckles)

As far as I remember, there also have been a couple of One Selection Dolls with an Obitsu 50-04 and Ellie-like faceup, so you might also have seen one of those.

Thank you I didn’t realize there were that many! She must be very popular...she is a very cute doll. 

zaada

Hey everyone, I bought a blank head Q type angel philia head (only 35$) from the official website and was hoping for some advice on getting a body. Is it more cost efficient to buy another angel philia doll and swap the heads, or is it worth buying an Azone 48cm body and swapping the parts? Don't wanna end up with some mixed and matched Frankenstein but want to be thrifty also hahaha.

spacer.png

monkeypizzasonic

It depends what parts you definitely want to be AP parts. Arms and legs are probably okay as Azone/Obitsu parts, as are hands and feet if you don't mind them not having the nails painted - the only difference between AP and the others is usually blushing. Upper torso, lower torso and thighs are probably the parts you'd want to focus on.

I'd say the cheapest option would be to get a Obitsu 48 body and just swap out a few parts. The hybriding will probably not even be noticeable; I have some plain Obitsu thighs on my AP right now and unless you were familiar with normal AP body parts you wouldn't be able to tell they weren't the original parts.

• Like 1

Testament

There is a Obitsu50 on Mandarake for 20000 yen

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1173242979&ref=list&dispCount=240&layout=1&categoryCode=020114&lang=en

but no extra hands, discoloration, etc. Maybe some crack on the shoulder skeleton (it's always cracked). Adapting to AP thighs need some cutting on the bones.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

oliphantkid
15 hours ago, zaada said:

Hey everyone, I bought a blank head Q type angel philia head (only 35$) from the official website and was hoping for some advice on getting a body. Is it more cost efficient to buy another angel philia doll and swap the heads, or is it worth buying an Azone 48cm body and swapping the parts? Don't wanna end up with some mixed and matched Frankenstein but want to be thrifty also hahaha.

spacer.png

How did you manage to buy the heads from the original site? Do you live in Japan? I've been trying for months and cant do it

• Like 1

Rneiro
8 minutes ago, oliphantkid said:

How did you manage to buy the heads from the original site? Do you live in Japan? I've been trying for months and cant do it

Psst.. You need to use something called a proxy or a proxy service. A proxy service is an overseas agency meant to inquire, purchase, bid, and ship on your behalf. A proxy I use and browse frequently is From Japan. This is the first proxy service I used. I haven’t used any others. I think there’s a page of proxy companies somewhere around here.

zaada
1 hour ago, oliphantkid said:

I used a proxy, not all proxies do it cost efficiently, one person told me a head cost her $300 after dealing with custom fees and proxy fees. I personally used Zenmarket and it was very cheap, even the shipping the to states all up cost maybe $30 including the domestic shipping in Japan.

zaada
3 hours ago, Testament said:

There is a Obitsu50 on Mandarake for 20000 yen

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1173242979&ref=list&dispCount=240&layout=1&categoryCode=020114&lang=en

but no extra hands, discoloration, etc. Maybe some crack on the shoulder skeleton (it's always cracked). Adapting to AP thighs need some cutting on the bones.

I did see that one! but someone told me I should stick to 48cm bodies. I suppose around the 200,000 yen mark is a good deal for a body?

zaada
7 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

It depends what parts you definitely want to be AP parts. Arms and legs are probably okay as Azone/Obitsu parts, as are hands and feet if you don't mind them not having the nails painted - the only difference between AP and the others is usually blushing. Upper torso, lower torso and thighs are probably the parts you'd want to focus on.

I'd say the cheapest option would be to get a Obitsu 48 body and just swap out a few parts. The hybriding will probably not even be noticeable; I have some plain Obitsu thighs on my AP right now and unless you were familiar with normal AP body parts you wouldn't be able to tell they weren't the original parts.

I would love to see photos of your hybrid girl if you have any! :)

Testament

20k, not 200k ^^

If you want to change exterior pieces, obitsu 50 is a Obitsu 48 with legs 2 cm longer. Angel Philia\Pink Drops are Obitsu48 based, so if you find a Obitsu48 you don't have to modify nothing.

• Like 1

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2