The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

leitan

VMF50 & Angel Philia Discussion Thread (nsfw, doll nudity)

baldylox
On 7/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, Akito said:

I'm making swimsuit prototype. This test turned out much more "open model" than what I had in mind 😂 

Oh well, back to drafting... 

spacer.png

No need to change a thing, that is perfect as is on her.  😄😄😄<3<3<3  

Billy

• Like 1

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Rneiro
1 minute ago, QueenAnna said:

Here is my first Angel Philia, Ellie, I haven’t decided on a new name for her yet. She only has a bikini because I’m trying to find clothes for her.

spacer.png

I want my first Angel Philia to have a type-J head like Emmy and Misa.

I’m not exactly a fan of Ellie’s little girl face and adult body. I mean.. she looks like a little girl!

Okay. Now this may sound weird. Although AP Ellie already comes fully blushed and designed, she’ll develop her own personality with time and thought. 

I’m sure you want to come up with your own name for Ellie and not keep the one she came with. Do you feel a "personality" coming from Ellie? You likely won’t feel one immediately. You don’t need to think deeply or think of one at all. Just live!

It took me time to develop Meigana’s personality as her head, wig(s) and body all came separately and not as a fullset like Ellie’s. However, I’m sure the process if the same with both basic and fullset dolls!

Meigana’s head is Parabox’s Luna in design D. I thought this head would fit with a demoness character looking this head online before I bought it.

However, in person, Meigana’s pink eyes and white wig combination made her innocent and goofy and not like a demoness like I thought. I wanted her to be a succubus, but it wouldn’t have fit!

Her first wig was Parabox’s long straight hair with bangs in mixed pink, but I bought a girly short wig in white because I felt like the pink one didn’t fit Meigana’s personality well.

-inhales- 

I know this sounds silly, but Meigana is a character in my imagination with short white hair, light blue eyes and facial markings. All of the characters in my imagination have backstories, memories, families and issues in a world completely built in my mind. I’ve been "working" on this since 2012.

-exhales-

The Obitsu 50cm Meigana is different and isn’t the exact physical rendition of the imaginary Meigana. They look very similar, that’s all! I'll post this on another thread as the story of my Obitsu 50's name, Meigana.

Rneiro

Here is Meigana with the same eyes but with two different wigs. Even if you keep Ellie’s eyes the same, change her wig to a different one you like! That helps in both thinking of a name and her appearance (of course).

EB25F81C-0E0F-4792-AD4A-CBC623CED86D.jpeg

02BFA7B0-D45B-4489-8FFF-436900AD9029.jpeg

Rneiro
On 7/24/2021 at 1:52 PM, Akito said:

I'm making swimsuit prototype. This test turned out much more "open model" than what I had in mind 😂 

Oh well, back to drafting... 

spacer.png

Edit: after two more prototypes. Still needs modification but it's getting there;

spacer.png

What material did you use? I’m learning how to make clothing for my dolls. I’d like both but with a strap or two going horizontally over their headlights.

Tierparkzone
On 7/29/2021 at 6:31 AM, QueenAnna said:

Here is my first Angel Philia, Ellie, I haven’t decided on a new name for her yet. She only has a bikini because I’m trying to find clothes for her.

spacer.png

Congrats! Always great to see more Elles and Ellies on here.

This one is the recent 0.5 edition, right? I didn't realize she comes with freckles - super cute!

89d733f6d65a9d2e8f507837253d3812.jpg

Edited by Tierparkzone
  • Like 1

Rneiro
48 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

This one is the recent 0.5 edition, right? I didn't realize she comes with freckles - super cute!

spacer.png

See? This Ellie/Elle is a good example of when you change her wig and clothes, you change her personality (kind of)! I was looking at buying an Obitsu 50-04 head for a project doll. 

Edited by Rneiro

Rneiro
3 minutes ago, Tierparkzone said:

Angel Philia usually don't come with wigs - so my Ellie was more about getting a fitting wig in the first place than changing it.

Oh. Whoops. I got the first wig for Meigana so she wouldn’t be bald and get use out of Parabox’s DHL flat rate shipping cost.

Rneiro

This picture has bad lighting, but this is my own take on @Akito’s doll outfit created from an old cardigan tie. It covers up Meigana’s H3 cabinets like I wanted it to! It also keeps Meigana’s 3-piece/2-piece DollyPop body from falling apart when she is positioned too sharply or unevenly.

5184F01B-5AC2-4191-AC09-7B5AE8E842D9.jpeg

38D8BFD4-211F-4639-9D67-526CE3FF3FFF.jpeg

Edited by Rneiro
  • Like 1

Akito
On 7/29/2021 at 1:59 AM, Rneiro said:

What material did you use? I’m learning how to make clothing for my dolls. I’d like both but with a strap or two going horizontally over their headlights.

That's very lightweight lycra/spandex. I got that fabric years ago from discount sale. 

• Thanks 1

XOHimitsuOX
On 7/24/2021 at 7:20 PM, baldylox said:

Wow, the dead have arisen!  Been a while since I've seen you post good sir!  Glad to see you're still here and making awesome clothing!  These fitted shirts look amazing on your girls!  I love it!  <3<3  And they're gorgeous as usual.  😉 

Billy

Yea, kinda got bored. 😕 Anyway, made some more skirts, using fabric that i bought many years ago at fabric town in Japan. Also made some short sleeved shirts for the F bust.

DSC04394.JPG

• Like 6

Rneiro
15 hours ago, XOHimitsuOX said:

Yea, kinda got bored. 😕 Anyway, made some more skirts, using fabric that i bought many years ago at fabric town in Japan. Also made some short sleeved shirts for the F bust.

DSC04394.JPG

This looks like the doll recreation of the Mean Girls* walking down the hallway.

Cady (pink shirt, red hair) is about to unexpectedly trip and fall into a trashcan!

Gretchen (white shirt) has a sullen expression and isn’t walking next to Regina because she keeps dismissing her ideas. However, Gretchen avoided the trashcan because she stopped to pick up her cell phone after it fell out of her Prada bag!

Karen (pink shirt, left of Regina) is about to accidentally expose her chest because of how hot she was after gym class! On top of that, Karen was still dizzy after fainting when she saw something that looked like blood on her camisole. It turned out to be red Gatorade from when someone accidentally spilled it on her in the locker room, so Karen was forced to go without her camisole. Looks like Karen forgot she didn’t have a camisole underneath her button-up anymore..

Regina (blue shirt) is posing seductively to attract looks from other guys to make her boyfriend jealous! It also helps she decided to wear a padded bra and a button-up with the buttons tight in the right places! 

*Although the Plastics only wore pink, I am disregarding that fact for the sake of my story.

Edited by Rneiro
  • Haha 1

F-15alice

have a war criminal

dumbass.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

I kinda agree, she has a younger looking face compared to other angel philia dolls. I decided to pick her because I like Anime style dolls. I'm not planning on buying another Angel Philia at the moment, but if I do get another girl, I might pick the type-M head doll like Kaede

23 minutes ago, QueenAnna said:

I kinda agree, she has a younger looking face compared to other angel philia dolls. I decided to pick her because I like Anime style dolls. I'm not planning on buying another Angel Philia at the moment, but if I do get another girl, I might pick the type-M head doll like Kaede

I was responding to @Rneiro but I forgot to Quote the reply 

Rneiro
17 minutes ago, QueenAnna said:

I was responding to @Rneiro but I forgot to Quote the reply 

Oh. Teehee.. I hope to see more bodies with type-J head and more anime-style APs in general. Aren’t most APs' heads scaled down compared to Obitsu, Parabox and Dollfie Dream heads? 

Tsubasa’s faceup (type-M) has my attention on FaithZ. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough money to purchase her.

I really like Misa’s (2013 release) faceup. It’s so pretty.. however, I don’t believe Quarantotto does re-releases. I’d be so happy to buy Misa’s designed head and build an AP body later. 

Actually, I’m building a hybrid and plan to incorporate AP thighs and the C4 bust specifically. I need to take a picture of my nearly complete 50cm frame!

I found a very cute pastel type-J faceup here. I could buy the same blank head and pay for someone to paint a similar looking one for me.

1 minute ago, Rneiro said:

Oh. Teehee.. I hope to see more bodies with type-J head and more anime-style APs in general. Aren’t most APs' heads scaled down compared to Obitsu, Parabox and Dollfie Dream heads? 

Tsubasa’s faceup (type-M) has my attention on FaithZ. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough money to purchase her.

I really like Misa’s (2013 release) faceup. It’s so pretty.. however, I don’t believe Quarantotto does re-releases. I’d be so happy to buy Misa’s designed head and build an AP body later. 

Actually, I’m building a hybrid and plan to incorporate AP thighs and the C4 bust specifically. I need to take a picture of my nearly complete 50cm frame!

I found a very cute pastel type-J faceup here. I could buy the same blank head and pay for someone to paint a similar looking one for me.

I agree the faceup is really pretty.

On 7/28/2021 at 7:34 PM, Tierparkzone said:

spacer.png

yes, she's the recent Ellie that came out, I like your Ellie, her wig is really cute.

Rneiro

Here is a swimsuit I made using two silken purse ties. It covers up Meigana’s H3 cabinets just in time for summer. I have more ties in different patterns.

It’s tied in the back to keep her 3-piece DollyPop-Angel Philia hybrid body from falling apart. It doesn’t impede movement either! I am really happy with how it came out.

Argh! I forgot to take a picture of the back of the swimsuit!

What do you think of it? I think it looks like a really short dress. Meigana isn’t a fan of short dresses. 

I can complete the look with a sarong or coverup made with light sheer fabric like chiffon, nylon and mesh. However, if I wanted to add a skirt, then spandex will work too.

FD83F43C-FC3C-45B3-975E-A69B159E44F2.jpeg

13FBC0E7-A57E-4342-BE55-E14F951A69D3.jpeg

Edited by Rneiro

monkeypizzasonic

- AP heads and parts do pop up for sale on instagram occasionally; there is a type-m head up right now but the seller doesn't have a lot of other posts so I'd be wary. There's no guarantee they didn't just grab those pics off someone else.

- AP heads are very small, like yosd size. It's easiest to compare by wig size: the type-o I have right now takes 6-7 wigs, while my obitsu/Miu head takes 7-8, and other obitsu like Ellie + all DD heads take 8-9.

- FaithZ does do layaways. And older AP pop up sometimes on Mandrake, but you can't do layaways there.

- I'd really love an Ellie and/or type-J head! But I need to sell my current floating heads first.

oliphantkid

Man I havent shared my aps pics ever since their outfits and faceups got done I've just been so busy with work I have to get some glue for their eyelashes cause they came off when they arrived to my place

I am also having a very hard time with trying to get lingerie from mint star freaking booth canceled both my orders that I got at 8:00 am sharp so I'm struggling right now looking for some high quality lacey realistic lingerie sets 

Rneiro

I took more pictures of Meigana in my car today. Her bathing suit has been slightly altered since yesterday.. She couldn’t stay in the car with me longer than 5 minutes as it was HOT. No type of doll does well in heat or direct sunlight.

480AB969-9CAC-4AF0-9413-831D73967A62.jpeg

Edited by Rneiro
Sentence correction(s)
  • Like 1

XOHimitsuOX

Made a swimsuit, had a few issues sewing it together, but need to adjust my pattern.

DSC04403.JPG

DSC04414.JPG

Edited by XOHimitsuOX
  • Like 2

XOHimitsuOX

Redid the swimsuit, here's an updated version

DSC04423.JPG

DSC04428.JPG

• Like 4