Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Outfits that stain.

Kushina

Can someone tell me which part of the Saber Dress (V.1 Blue Dress) stains? Her blue dress? Is the armor safe?

Dollfie Family:

DD Emilia - DD Mashiro Mito (Custom) -  DD Asuna Titania - DDdy Sasara - DD Kirika - DDH16 Tan - DD Rin Tohsaka

Anna-neko

@Kushina, i gotchu

anything blue of the dress will stain. Sleeves, high collar, any blue threads on the inside touching her skin.... it's all danger!!
The armor on the inside didn't turn blue from being over the dress tho, so that's ok

Also, I clearly rolled a crit 1 on my luck here, but her sword stained too! It was only leaning on her hand for a standing pose, and the part where her fingers/palm were touching ithad blue spots after

• Sad 1

Roxanne

Can somebody tell me if Rem/Ram's outfit stains?

I don't own her as of yet so I don't know if the inside is lined or not, but she's one of my dream dolls so I wanted to see first if anyone knew about this before I go and actually adopt her. Thanks in advance! ♡

My instagram! 

jadepixel
7 hours ago, Roxanne said:

Can somebody tell me if Rem/Ram's outfit stains?

I don't own her as of yet so I don't know if the inside is lined or not, but she's one of my dream dolls so I wanted to see first if anyone knew about this before I go and actually adopt her. Thanks in advance! ♡

I got some light stains from the upper part of Rem's sleeves. I usually put some of Volks protection tape on the inside of clothes with dark thread/hems but I missed that part. It doesn't seem to stain instantly though, my dolls have worn it for short periods with no issues.

• Like 1

EldritchKaos

I know this thread has been going on for a looong time but I made an account to say a HUGE thank you!! Just brought a sealed "second hand" Saber Alter and knowing ahead of time that the fabric will stain is a life saver. <3

• Like 1

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Mars said:

Does sailor Mercury outfit stain 

I haven’t had any issues with the clothing and she wore it for months. If the doll holds the transformation stick for a long period the paint on the stick can adhere to the hand and come off. I suggest painted props be only used for photos and then stored away. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

BeyondTime
1 hour ago, Mars said:

Thank you for answering my question

Just want to clarify what is said, the skirt has an inner white skirt which protects her legs from contact with the blue fabric, but I never let the dolls arms touch the skirt for long periods of time. 

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Beani

Can confirm the Fishtail Dress (Black) stains but perhaps not only as one would expect: https://dollfie.ec.volks.co.jp/item/4518992433943.html

The bodice and halter are fully lined but the sleeves are not. I taped the edges of the sleeves but sadly the tape slipped overtime (I was rather fond of this outfit so 2B wore it almost 6 months which is unusual for me) and stained, but I had come to terms with that possibility when putting the outfit on. I didn't mind the arms getting stained a bit.

What I did not expect was for the grey lining to leave large pink birthmark-like stains on 2Bs neck and bust. Reinspecting the dress there does appear to be a pink sheen on the grey so I guess that is what stained.

Do not trust the lining, this outfit needs a bodysuit. I'd had 2B in a waist down suit only and now regret that.. She is now undergoing stain treatment, fingers crossed it all comes out or at least fades a bit..

Also not an outfit but strangely the last two times I've taken dolls down I found the pressure from their saddle stands had caused stains on their torsos which I'd not seen before. I see @BeyondTime mentioning it happening but with clothing, how did you address it? 

In my case one time the actual stand itself stained the doll and the second time the pressure caused 2Bs body suit to leave yellow marks in three places 😕

Edited by Beani

BeyondTime
16 hours ago, Beani said:

Also not an outfit but strangely the last two times I've taken dolls down I found the pressure from their saddle stands had caused stains on their torsos which I'd not seen before. I see @BeyondTime mentioning it happening but with clothing, how did you address it? 

It was the Mirai shorts, which I love, but the pressure from the stand pressed them into the crack in Ami’s butt and that’s where it stained. 😑

It also happened to be that spot was right on the seam line of the jeans, so I almost feel like it was a perfect storm of conditions conducive to staining that ultimately caused the stain. I found a pair of ninestyle pantyhose provided enough protection to prevent it from happening again. 

Bottom line though, pressing fabric against the doll is bound to encourage color bleed. The upside with saddle stands that a pair of white panties will probably protect the doll.  

Bellatrix
3 hours ago, puxlavoix said:

Can someone please tell me if this outfit stains? Just bought it but im afraid the skirt will stain.

20210620_031049.jpg

I have this, and I have been using it on my doll for a while.

The top didn't stain, but the skirt has been on my doll for a short time, so I can't confirm whether a long exposure to the dark fabric may stain the vinyl or not. In the few days (approx 2 weeks) that my flesh dd wore it, no stains were made.

df64a03a777dc9f9a060ef6b286773b3-1.gif    ✩ 𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓶 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓸𝔁 ✩

Rajke

Not an outfit but an accessory. The sword included with Rena Ryuugu stains (the hild part). 

@onion20@   This is a signature.

puxlavoix
7 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

I have this, and I have been using it on my doll for a while.

The top didn't stain, but the skirt has been on my doll for a short time, so I can't confirm whether a long exposure to the dark fabric may stain the vinyl or not. In the few days (approx 2 weeks) that my flesh dd wore it, no stains were made.

Oh that's a relief! I was afraid because the feep blue of the skirt. Maybe I'll do a color lock ok it but its good to know that a quick try on won't  hurt.

Thank you Bellatrix! 

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

puxlavoix

Does anybody know if Natsuki's uniform will stain? Both the jacket and skirt are lined in white but need a heads up in case they do to avoid any part of her coming in direct contact with them.

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 2.15.17.png

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

BeyondTime
12 minutes ago, puxlavoix said:

Does anybody know if Natsuki's uniform will stain?

That outfit looks pretty safe, the white shirt will function like a bodysuit and I’ve never had issues with skirts that have an inner white underskirt. What you need to watch out for are the edges at the collar, sleeves, and hemline; keep those away from bare doll-skin. 

chef_mai

That's a sharp looking uniform! I really like how the tie is slim and have been having trouble finding a nice slim one like that. The ones I've found so far are like this - it's just wrong.

spacer.png

Azone did a fullset with a good one but never sold it standalone. And Natsuki's looks the best of all.

spacer.pngspacer.png

puxlavoix
On 1/13/2022 at 2:44 AM, chef_mai said:

That's a sharp looking uniform! I really like how the tie is slim and have been having trouble finding a nice slim one like that.

Yes it is very very neat and the adjustment is perfect, no funny or ill fitting. I really love how it suits my Tamaki (L-bust) so much that I'm considering buying another one and use the split pieces for my other girls. Also, as @BeyondTime suggested, it being completely lined in white has kept her 100% stain free.

puxlavoix

So, you know how the girls just find a way to keep coming to our households right? :lol:

I just bought one of my unicorns back in the day Rina Ogata from Mandarake (yay!), thing is I can't quite recall if any item from her fullset clothes or wig are hazard free for stains?

rina-ogata-items.jpeg

(not my pic, only to show items in fullset purpose)

Does somebody know if it will stain?

Edited by puxlavoix

Roxanne

Tenshi-no-Koromo - Cafe Maid Set

251362.jpg

I'm sad to report this set is an instant stainer.
I wanted to try it on on one of my dolls and she had it on for literally only a few seconds and it stained her instantly! I was scared while putting it on and I didn't even end up closing the dress, half way through dressing I decided I was too scared of Volks black outfits so I took her out of it again and sure enough stains were already on her.

My instagram! 

meltychoco_BJD

Does anyone know if Saber Extra (red)'s outfit will stain?

I haven't tried it on her yet but it seems to be mostly lined from what I remember. But I'm a bit worried about the edges of things staining, or red sewing thread, as well as the armor shoes or the red sword.

☆⋅⋆ ───FIND ME ON─── ⋆⋅☆

DoA | Twitter | Instagram

☆⋅⋆ ────── ⋆⋅☆

finnleo
1 hour ago, ashefaust said:

Does anyone know if Saber Extra (red)'s outfit will stain?

I had nero on display for a few years in her default before putting her into storage (IRL things, need the space), went to check the body and nothing really worth mentioning except maybe the shins got zinged slightly by the shin-guards (this happened too with Neu Bleu as I found out recently)

Nero's outfit is actually well made in terms of lining, where the backing thread is also white, and the top thread hasnt pulled through to the inside.

Although posing will be a thing, will there be touching of some of the red fabric/top stitching..

Edited by finnleo