Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Outfits that stain.

goharago

I'm not sure if this question has been brought up already but does anyone know if Asuna Yuuki's default outfit stains?

shinegamix

nobody here has asuna yet. so dont think any can answer

making my triumphant return

Pahsmina
this is a pretty gut ide:

Sakuya gloves stain: her dress/armcovers/thigh high do not stain.

saber lily: the brown stitching stains

rise: the stitching on her socks and the complete jacket stain

alice maid dress is safe

morikawa yuki casual set. skirt is safe

niimi haruka default outfit is safe

Really? I haven't had any problem with Rises clothes at all. However her wig have stained her head, which is not such a big surprise....

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

Misheru

They aren't Volks, but I was surprised as I have never had any issue from their clothing before at all...until now: Beware CoolCats black lingerie/hosiery.

Mizuho had on black stockings and garter belt for 2 days and now she is having a spa wrap in Twin Pines due to stains in several places on her legs/thighs/abdomen.

I should have known, but took a chance.

Now I am scared to death of Nanami's black socks. I refused to put them on without white ones underneath. They look like stain-monsters!

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Pahsmina
These shorts from Alice's collection stains immediately.

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

bananapanda

I got a pair of those the other day and one of my girls has been wearing them for about the past 4 days and I don't see any stains yet.

crimsoncat

I got a pair of those the other day and one of my girls has been wearing them for about the past 4 days and I don't see any stains yet.

I have those shorts and they also didn't stain my DDIII. I did wash them in the washing machine before she wore them and it was only for a short time. However, they seemed too small for her. I had a heck of a time getting them on her to begin with.

snooze_button_cat.png

Pahsmina

I have those shorts and they also didn't stain my DDIII. I did wash them in the washing machine before she wore them and it was only for a short time. However, they seemed too small for her. I had a heck of a time getting them on her to begin with.

Whaa, lucky you guys. My girl got some stains on her waist from them. ; _ ; So now she have these blue spots there.

And yeah they felt REALLY small. I was afraid that they wouldn't fit at all. :/

2xRYydm.png

mangaemi

does anyone know if Mariko's bronze hose stain at all? Got them on my WS DD - and since she's been stain free since I got her, I'm always nervous on leaving them on after a hour or two...

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

DefectiveAngel
does anyone know if Mariko's bronze hose stain at all? Got them on my WS DD - and since she's been stain free since I got her, I'm always nervous on leaving them on after a hour or two...

So far they haven't stained any of my girls. I have left them on for several months straight and I didn't notice any marks.

mangaemi

So far they haven't stained any of my girls. I have left them on for several months straight and I didn't notice any marks.

Ok phew... they don't feel 'wet' like some of the black hose/socks do - and it seems like a light brown/tan wouldn't necessarily be something that bleeds out really quick. Maybe now I'll go about a week at a time and check. They just make her Mariko's default outfit look so cute! XD

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

crimsoncat

The Dressy Alice set's black ribbons will probably stain your girl.

I was applying no-fray to the ribbons on her arm bands and leggings when this happened. They dye appeared to be stuck to the no-fray glue.

6c104f39-063a-43d9-a8d4-47f157e1ab11_zpse9e64bc1.jpg

I'm assuming that means it could stain your girl, particularly if it got wet. On the positive side, when I washed her red sock in hot water in a small sink I got very very little dye out. It turned the water a very very light pink (I had to look to see it). I'm hopeful this means less potential for staining. The socks are NOT lined.

Edit: After 24 hours with the socks and shoes on there was a very faint red line where the red socked touched the top of the shoes. This is after washing. The sock will stain.

Edited by Guest

snooze_button_cat.png

bababaloo

Does the ToHeart2 (DDdy version with White socks) stains ?

Silverwing
Does the ToHeart2 (DDdy version with White socks) stains ?

I have that outfit, and my girl has worn it for several days at a time with no problems.

Nigoki
nobody here has asuna yet. so dont think any can answer

I do as of yesterday.

For the most part it should be OK, though there are a few spots that look like they might be stain risks. The skirt is lined with a white underskirt and should be fine, and the rest of the fabric is pure white anyway. The main risk is the unlined red threading around the neck, armpits and stockings that will likely make contact with skin. There's not a heap of it so it doesn't overly concern me, but it is a risk.

blackmercury

Natsuki's 2nd black panties can stain doll body and nanami's black socks also (i think so because there were black spots on protection clothes).

i have a question about Sakura Shingujii's outfit - can it stain my girl?

At home: Natali [1/3 BJD from Doll-Love] Aya [DD Natsuki 2nd ver.] Ami [DD Moe ver.1] Miho [DDH-06 pre-painted + DDS body], Haruka [DDH-07 pre-painted + DD2 body]

Sorry for my bad english ^_^

bababaloo
I have that outfit, and my girl has worn it for several days at a time with no problems.

Thank you for the reply.

That's great to know, I'll order it.

Kodama

[quote="

i have a question about Sakura Shingujii's outfit - can it stain my girl?

I don't see any staining with the pink top, and the red skirt goes over the top and the pantsu, but I just checked, and even though she's been wearing the outfit since I got her early November, there is no stains from the clothes that I can see... The inside if the pink top is white, too..

blackmercury

Kodama

thank you.

At home: Natali [1/3 BJD from Doll-Love] Aya [DD Natsuki 2nd ver.] Ami [DD Moe ver.1] Miho [DDH-06 pre-painted + DDS body], Haruka [DDH-07 pre-painted + DD2 body]

bananapanda

I was wondering, for anyone that has Nia's default outfit, will the arm accessories stain ?

blackmercury

a silly question about Punkish Stripes Set http://www.volksusa.com/oflpb20120308.html

it is all black inside and i'm sure on 100% it'll stain, does somebody have this outfit?

Galvatim
a silly question about Punkish Stripes Set http://www.volksusa.com/oflpb20120308.html

it is all black inside and i'm sure on 100% it'll stain, does somebody have this outfit?

I had it on Aoi for about an hour or two without any staining.

7223152084_8f94519277.jpg

001 by galvatim, on Flickr

So it won't stain instantly, at least...

sakura2012

Hi! I wanted to know if the 'Holiday Outing Set' for the DDY will stain? Because the denim skirt is lined with white in the inside, but I'm kinda wondering about the black and gray sweater that came with the outfit, since that isn't protected by any lining at all!