Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Outfits that stain.

Kodama
Anybody know if Saber Alter 2nd Ver. outfit is a stain monster or not? As she is my first WS DD, I don't want her getting stained like poor Glenda seems to be.

From what I hear, the outfit ( dress ) isn't the problem, it's the underwear and stockings/garters that stain a lot. It seems the dress is lined in a material that is dark but doesn't stain.

Billy

Hmmm.. Git a Azone garter and stocking combo that I've has a spare hand stuffed into (that sounds dirty

and so far no stains.. Will try those instead...

vegablack

The ribbons that attach to the neck piece of my Alter v2's dress stained her so I'd be careful if those too.

At home: Tomoe (HD03), Hotaru (Haruka), Setsuna (Rise), Rikky (Saber Alter), Kotori (HD06), Kanako (MDD HD04), Asahi (Lucy), Tsukiyo (Alice), Nozomi (modded HD01 MDD), Ninimiel (HD03 elf), Nene (Marisa), Miuna (HD07), Sylvie (HD06)

Katiazza

Can anyone tell me what Melty's default outfit is like for staining? I plan on washing the black parts (so pretty much everything...) in a lingerie bag before I use them, but are there any pieces in particular that are really bad for staining?

I don't really like body stockings but I'll use one if I have to.

I know I've seen a few owners who have kept her in her default for a while and I don't think I've seen any staining but I know Volks can sometimes make questionable choices when it comes to fabric that can (and will) stain.

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

*Yuuko* DDIII Aozaki Aoko

*Sakura* DDII Uryuu Sakuno

Jezrah
Can anyone tell me what Melty's default outfit is like for staining? I plan on washing the black parts (so pretty much everything...) in a lingerie bag before I use them, but are there any pieces in particular that are really bad for staining?

I know I've seen a few owners who have kept her in her default for a while and I don't think I've seen any staining but I know Volks can sometimes make questionable choices when it comes to fabric that can (and will) stain.

I left my Melty's default on for about five months after she arrived withoit washing it first. I know others had trouble with the red bow on her collar staining her neck and chin, so I tried to keep it from touching her. I checked on her socks every so often and didn't see any problems. When I decided to change her she had no marks on her torso or legs. There were just light marks on her arms, which I found odd since her legs were fine and they were the same material. The marks weren't too bad though, and they've since faded.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

jadepixel

I've seen some pretty bad stains from the laced up ribbon used on the front of her bodice. You may want to change it out if you use the outfit.

Poofiemus

The Lady Vampire set is safe, btw. Haven't checked the effects of Evening Waltz Peacock Blue yet, but cursory examination is promising.

Follow-up on the Evening Waltz Peacock Blue set: Stockings, armwarmers, dress, corset skirt, and necklace are all SAFE! Had Agatha in the set in a warm room for three months straight with no problems. Only thing I'm not sure on is the neck ribbon on the hat, as I only put that on her a couple of times. (Was too much trouble to get it to stay put through posing compared to how it looked on her.)

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Aile

I want to ask since I'll be getting the outfit in a week or two; but does anyone know if Rise's default outfit stains? so I know if I had to wash the outfit or not xD

CREW:

Haruna (Alter V2 remakeup ver) ☆ Nyx (Rise remakeup ver) ☆ Senka (Rise ) ☆ Aila (DDH-01) ☆ Nero (Saber Extra) ☆ Sora (Miku) ☆ Anemone (Sasara V2) ☆ Beauvoir (Sheryl Nome Remakep ver) ☆ Nymnir Nyven (Yuriko & Liliru) ☆ Jeanne D' Arc ☆ Y'shtola ☆ Leucothea (2b Remakeup ver) 

IG

shinegamix
I want to ask since I'll be getting the outfit in a week or two; but does anyone know if Rise's default outfit stains? so I know if I had to wash the outfit or not xD

in short yes. her socks stain in the stitching area. her jacket (everythingblack on it) stains like crazy

making my triumphant return

Jezrah

I've seen some pretty bad stains from the laced up ribbon used on the front of her bodice. You may want to change it out if you use the outfit.

Ah, crap, I forgot that part. I did cut out the original ribbon and replace it with $.50 per roll 1/8" black satin ribbon. I've never had satin ribbon of that sort stain yet.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

Katiazza
I left my Melty's default on for about five months after she arrived withoit washing it first. I know others had trouble with the red bow on her collar staining her neck and chin, so I tried to keep it from touching her. I checked on her socks every so often and didn't see any problems. When I decided to change her she had no marks on her torso or legs. There were just light marks on her arms, which I found odd since her legs were fine and they were the same material. The marks weren't too bad though, and they've since faded.

Thank you both I'll have to watch out for the ribbon. I figured that would be the biggest culprit.

Does anyone know about the pants that come with the balloon dress set? I know they're denim and I probably won't use them much but should I be worried about trying them on her?

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

baldylox

I finally have a question for this thread!

I have this outfit sans boots:

http://www.volksusa.com/ofkor20110207.html

Do those dark stockings stain? The material doesn't have the regular feel of Volks items that I know stain but I'm leery to put them on any of my girls for any length of time without being sure.

Does anyone own this set and know? Thanks in advance for any help!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Innocentsake
Does anyone know about the pants that come with the balloon dress set? I know they're denim and I probably won't use them much but should I be worried about trying them on her?

I've never washed them and I've had them on Seraphina for weeks on end with no staining. Of course this is my own personal experience and you should still be cautious, but I never had any problems.

bethykins

I've never washed them and I've had them on Seraphina for weeks on end with no staining. Of course this is my own personal experience and you should still be cautious, but I never had any problems.

I second this, it hasn't stained WS either for me

I have a gorgeous family of DD girls

See my profile for a list of my beauties!!

PlasticFantastic
I finally have a question for this thread!

I have this outfit sans boots:

http://www.volksusa.com/ofkor20110207.html

Do those dark stockings stain? The material doesn't have the regular feel of Volks items that I know stain but I'm leery to put them on any of my girls for any length of time without being sure.

Does anyone own this set and know? Thanks in advance for any help!

Billy

I have this outfit! As well as two other outfits that use the exact same material as this one does for the stockings (but as leggings)

http://www.volksusa.com/ofkor20120305.html

http://www.volksusa.com/ofkor20120802.html

I've never had any of these outfits on my girls without a body stocking to be honest. So I can't tell you for certain. They didn't leave any marks on the body stocking - I've had some outfits that have - but I always err on the side of caution.

DDForum-Signature3.jpg

Please visit my YouTube channel for helpful DD tips, tutorials, and reviews!

bethykins

I have the sporty knit cap set, and alna everyday wear set has the same stockings, these dont stain at all, i've had these on NS and WS for months at a time with no stains

baldylox

Thank you PF and Beth! I was kind of worried about those stockings since they're dark and thick.... plenty of potential for stains. I'm glad to know they aren't an issue tho, that makes me happy.

Billy

Katiazza

I second this, it hasn't stained WS either for me

Thank you Innocentsake and Bethykins I really appreciate it!

And thank you Bethykins about the WS info in particular.

Edited by Guest

*Yuzu* DDS Yaya

bethykins
Does anyone know if this set stains?

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpc20130802.html

I'm getting it in tomorrow and need to know if I should give it a good wash first?

Thanks.

Not sure but if it was me I wouldn't worry about the shorts and top, I'd only worry about any parts of skin the jacket touches where there isn't something underneath

Nightmareally

Ok does anyone know if the Volks Gansta stains? It's the pin stripe suit with the hat.

At Home: Miku and Rin

baldylox
Ok does anyone know if the Volks Gansta stains? It's the pin stripe suit with the hat.

I have this set and so far it's not done any staining to the girls I've had it on. My DDdy Mari has had it on for almost 3 weeks now with no signs of any staining so I think you'll be safe with this outfit.

Billy

Talolili
Does anyone know if this set stains?

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpc20130802.html

I'm getting it in tomorrow and need to know if I should give it a good wash first?

Thanks.

I've had it on my girl for over 24 hours and there's been no staining. The jacket isn't all black inside. It's lined in a light striped material. Just be careful with the star zipper, it's very easy to break.

Nightmareally

Thanks guys!

At Home: Miku and Rin

Ichigokitty

I have not had any stains whatsoever from Rise's outfit. Her jacket is lined completely in white