Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Outfits that stain.

Innocentsake
That bikini set is one of the first sets I ever got for my DDs and it never stained any of them. I had it on my Mai Shiranui (back in 2010) for over a month so it's so strange that it stained your Momoko. Maybe Cool Cat has changed the materials used to make it?

Could be or perhaps a different dye was used. Who can know~ I'll have to wash it again and hope the 2nd wash gets the rest of the dye off. Kind of glad I washed it the first time because the stains on Momoko could've been much worse.

kymaera
From my experience Mariko's pantyhose do not stain.

I'll back that up. Had them on Saber for months with no issues.

baldylox
Cool Cat Stripe Sea Blue Bikini Set

http://us.sk-coolcat.com/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Part=ss03_4

10508326155_3f764d2747.jpg

Pool Pai Party by sakura_chan15, on Flickr

It seems girls in my household getting their first swimsuits are getting hit left & right by stains ^^;;; But as always it's luck of the draw. This was the swimsuit that Billy sent as a gift for Momoko and he actually has the exact same swimsuit for his girls and he said it never stained any of them. This was an extra one he received in a lot of clothes he won off Ebay. It just goes to show that even if you have an outfit that doesn't stain that it doesn't always mean that same outfit won't be a stainer for someone else. Onto the details!

-Washed it before putting it on Momoko but stains still occurred.

-Top left a miniscule spot above her left breast on the Peach Pai Bust.

-Top straps (black) did not touch Peach Pai, but was wrapped around the regular vinyl with no staining.

-Bottoms are the culprit! Everywhere it touched it stained Momoko with the worst staining on her crotch, inner thighs, and a dark spot on her lower back. She had them on for about 34 hours.

Body is currently being treated with acne cream~ Will update on how the de-staining goes

Oh no!! How did that happen?? I feel sooooo bad now! Poor Momoko got stained by something *I* sent her. That sucks so much.

I cannot believe that set stained her. The one I have was on my Yoko for over 4 days and she got NO stains at all from it! The first day I got it, I washed it and let it air dry, then I put it on Yoko and checked for any staining every hour or so. Once I did pics with her in it, I checked again and still nothing so I let it stay on her overnight to test it. No stains overnight and after 4 days.

This is why I had no problems sending the same outfit to you and Momoko. Had I known this stained I'd have NEVER sent it to you. T_T I sure hope the stains come off easily and quickly.

Man, that totally kills me that I caused Momoko to get stained. I'm awfully sorry about that.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Amber
From my experience Mariko's pantyhose do not stain. Rina had them on for several months and nothing. Along with Usagi she had them on for a few months too and nothing happened.

I own the Chiffon Ribbon top and flared shorts set, but I haven't got around to placing it on a girl yet. I was planning on it here within the next few days. I can message you when I do and update you if the shorts stain.

Also I can vouch for the jeans from the Balloon dress set as well that they do not stain. Rina had those on for a few months and nothing happened.

I just realized Rina is like my stain testing guinea pig...lol! Poor Rina taking one for the team. :3

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. Hahaha, poor Rina~ At least she is a good sport though! ^__^ I am thankful for the message as well, thank you so much! On an unrelated note, I always want to type your name as DetectiveAngel and I don't know why!

From my experience Mariko's pantyhose do not stain.

I'll back that up. Had them on Saber for months with no issues.

Thank you! I appreciate knowing that multiple people did not have any staining with the items ^__^!

Innocentsake
Oh no!! How did that happen?? I feel sooooo bad now! Poor Momoko got stained by something *I* sent her. That sucks so much.

I cannot believe that set stained her. The one I have was on my Yoko for over 4 days and she got NO stains at all from it! The first day I got it, I washed it and let it air dry, then I put it on Yoko and checked for any staining every hour or so. Once I did pics with her in it, I checked again and still nothing so I let it stay on her overnight to test it. No stains overnight and after 4 days.

This is why I had no problems sending the same outfit to you and Momoko. Had I known this stained I'd have NEVER sent it to you. T_T I sure hope the stains come off easily and quickly.

Man, that totally kills me that I caused Momoko to get stained. I'm awfully sorry about that.

Billy

Don't be sad or sorry Billy! It isn't your fault in the least so don't go beating yourself up over it. You gave Momoko a wonderful gift and it looks great on her. Plus I got some really awesome pictures of her wearing it. These things happen~ I have no explanation for why this happened with Momoko's set, but not with yours or Talolili's. I figured it was worth noting on this thread even if Momoko's set just happens to be an unlucky set compared to all the rest that were made. I'll definitely have to throw it in the wash one or two more times before leaving it on her again long term.

I just took off the first application, but it only lightened the stains a little which is what I expected. The darker stains on the crotch are still pretty dark. It doesn't help that the sun wasn't out today so I didn't have that to help the acne cream (and still no lamp to use XD). But I'll keep working on it till the stains are not so noticeable. I mean no one is going to see her crotch except for me when I change her lol. But I do want to try and get all the stains off from everywhere else~ Momoko is a fighter so no worries she'll be back in action soon

Remember what you always say Billy: A DD girl isn't truly yours till she gets stained So I guess technically you've left a love mark on Momoko

baldylox
Don't be sad or sorry Billy! It isn't your fault in the least so don't go beating yourself up over it. You gave Momoko a wonderful gift and it looks great on her. Plus I got some really awesome pictures of her wearing it. These things happen~ I have no explanation for why this happened with Momoko's set, but not with yours or Talolili's. I figured it was worth noting on this thread even if Momoko's set just happens to be an unlucky set compared to all the rest that were made. I'll definitely have to throw it in the wash one or two more times before leaving it on her again long term.

Even tho I know it's not my fault, I still feel bad that she got stained from something I sent her. Hopefully the extra washings will take care of the issue.

Remember what you always say Billy: A DD girl isn't truly yours till she gets stained So I guess technically you've left a love mark on Momoko

Ha ha! Using my own words against me I see! I guess we can see it that way tho. But the way you say it makes it sound ecchi.... I didn't know you could give DD's hickeys....

Billy

archangeli

Just FYI - the Volks Umemurasaki - Plum Violet can stain.

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpb20111105.html

I had my girl wearing it for about 12 hours - the underskirt and the floral fabric lining of the kimono didn't stain but the black parts did. My doll ended up with blue fingertips, and blue smudges on her hands and wrists.

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

jadepixel

dc-sdg-sd13g-sdgrg-sd16g-dds-dd-dddy-lady-thief-set-2.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but so far so good with the Lady Thief Set. I washed the socks before using them (with woolite and cold water) and after 96 hours no stains! I was also worried about the brown culottes but with the shirt tucked in, the waistband hasn't stained either. My house is very dry and kind of cold, so results in more tropical climates may vary.

archangeli

No actually, the lady wizard set is not safe. the red skirt will stain massively and never stops leeching dye (hand washed about 10 times and still stains a test head noticeably). The staining isnt instant, but its not something you want to leave in contact with vinyl for too long

Oh! That's good to know. My girl has had it on for a couple weeks, but the red part wasn't in contact with any vinyl and the inner lining prevented stains.

However, I did just notice a small mark from the chain that secures the cloak. So, be careful with the metal parts, too.

The part that got stained was the hands and forearms, the way the outfit is designed means the rest of the body wont be stained, yes. Interesting to know the metal stains too..go figure.

dc-sd13g-sdgrg-sd16g-dds-dd-dddy-lady-wizard-set-2.jpg

Yah, the red skirt stained hands and forearms within an hour.

Interestingly, the cloak didn't stain after 2 hrs. I had it on a doll with bare shoulders.

Some other random things:

I've been stain testing the socks and black turtleneck from Alice Kuonji's Casual Set and no stains after 48 hrs. I suspect it's safe since the shirt feels like the type of jersey that my sister uses to make her non-staining socks.

These Volks boots from DP24 (SB-SD16G-028) can stain, particularly the tongue of the boot due to the pressure put on it after the boots get zipped up. I found this out after putting short white socks on a doll thinking it would protect her feet, but the part of the leg that wasn't covered by the sock ended up with weird brown streaks.

Also, the little strap that wraps around the top can damage very easily so don't wiggle it around too much.

sb-sd16g-028-2.jpg

baldylox

Has anyone else had issues with the shoes that come with the default Akira outfit? The black shoes with red bows on back? I think those shoes stained one of my girls feet right thru some socks! I can't be 100% sure on it but I don't recall seeing ANY stains on her feet before I put the Akira shoes on her. They were on with white socks and the socks have no marks on them at all. And the shoes were on her for about 2 weeks.

So if anyone else knows about this, I'd like to hear it. I really love those cute shoes but if they can stain right thru socks, I won't be using them again.

Billy

Jezrah

Weird, I've never had problems with mine. I love those shoes, and one of my girls or another have them on almost constantly.

32717445532_3aa446bd94_m.jpg

archangeli
Has anyone else had issues with the shoes that come with the default Akira outfit? The black shoes with red bows on back? I think those shoes stained one of my girls feet right thru some socks! I can't be 100% sure on it but I don't recall seeing ANY stains on her feet before I put the Akira shoes on her. They were on with white socks and the socks have no marks on them at all. And the shoes were on her for about 2 weeks.

So if anyone else knows about this, I'd like to hear it. I really love those cute shoes but if they can stain right thru socks, I won't be using them again.

Billy

No that is weird - if the shoes had stained, the white socks would have been stained too. I've used my Akira shoes with many different kinds of socks and never had this problem

Coffee

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the socks for the "Autumn Red Cardigan Set"(https://www.volks.co.jp/page_ex.jsp?CONTROLID=SC0040&BUSINESSID=InitDisp&jancd=4524475409749) from the September 2013 collection stain.

At least mine did. Badly.

The shirt on the other hand did not stain.

Mina - DDS Millhi, Lucy - DDS Melty, Sammy - DDII Sakuno, Ellie - MDD DDH-01, Niki - MDD Mayu, Sasha - DDIII Miku

shinegamix

just wondering if any volks knit outfits. the wool or wool like material kind. have stain history. im wondering if i should prewash the snowflake hoodie set before i put it on a girl. but wool and machinewash dont mix well

making my triumphant return

baldylox
Weird, I've never had problems with mine. I love those shoes, and one of my girls or another have them on almost constantly.

No that is weird - if the shoes had stained, the white socks would have been stained too. I've used my Akira shoes with many different kinds of socks and never had this problem

Thanks for the input! Like I said, I'm not 100% sure the Akira shoes caused the stains on her feet. I don't recall seeing them there before but I could be wrong. I thought it odd that the socks weren't stained tho so that's leaning me towards the Akira shoes not doing the staining. I'll clean her up and then check the Akira shoes again later.

Billy

Pahsmina

I noticed this morning that Volks strawberry panties stain. My girl have some light red stains around her hips. I:

http://myfigurecollection.net/item/173501

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

Nightmareally

Hi! Does anyone know how Dollheart clothes stains, like shoes, underwear, outfits?

At Home: Miku and Rin

shinegamix
What about Alice Kuonji's alternate outfit (skirt and stocking with pearl neckalace)? Thanks >_<

it all stains like crazy.

making my triumphant return

Ziggorro

Wondering if anyone can tell me if KOSMOS's and MOMO's defaults stain or not (and how badly)? I have yet to take either of them out of the box yet (had them for about 2-3 months now heh).

Leadcrow
Wondering if anyone can tell me if KOSMOS's and MOMO's defaults stain or not (and how badly)? I have yet to take either of them out of the box yet (had them for about 2-3 months now heh).

The black cloth parts of KOSMOS's outfit will stain, after I had em on for about a month they left some noticeable stains, though one arm made it out stain free for some reason. It doesn't stain near as bad as some outfits but given time it will.

sleepywolf

The black cloth parts of KOSMOS's outfit will stain, after I had em on for about a month they left some noticeable stains...

Oh? That's bad news. Did you wash them first?

waha

I believe MOMO's default outfit will stain, I've seen several MOMOs with red stains on her stomach.

Bubbles

Anyone know if Coolcat black stockings or black swimsuits will stain? How about after washing?

thx.