Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

MaxArcher

Outfits that stain.

sakura2012

Just wanted to know if the Cardigan from the Smile Nurse Set stains?

foo
Anyone know if Coolcat black stockings or black swimsuits will stain? How about after washing?

I had Coolcat black stockings on over a body stocking for several weeks and it didn't stain at all. I had washed it twice. The Volks Semi-gloss Black socks, on the other hand, stained through the body stocking in a few days, after washing once.

GreenDragon

About the MOMO outfit. Had entire outfit on for about an hour with no staining. I did rinse it overnight in cold water though.

archangeli
What about Alice Kuonji's alternate outfit (skirt and stocking with pearl neckalace)? Thanks >_<

it all stains like crazy.

Alice Kuonji's casual alternate outfit is mostly safe. I've had my Alice in it for 3 weeks, sitting on a doll couch. My room is about 22°C (that's around 73°F), and very little humidity for the past couple of months.

The black turtleneck leaves lint, but no stains. The skirt is white-lined inside, and I tucked the turtleneck into it and had no problems with it.

The black stockings were fine for 48 hrs of wear - and left no marks. However, when I removed the socks today I noticed a very faint blue mark at the back of each leg where the thickest part of the stocking seams were sewn. I guess the pressure of the doll sitting on that spot for 3 weeks might have caused the stains. There were no other marks on the legs or feet.

The shoes are entirely black inside and I do not suggest using them without socks or a bodystocking of some kind.

Edited by Guest

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

AkaTG
What about Alice Kuonji's alternate outfit (skirt and stocking with pearl neckalace)? Thanks >_<

it all stains like crazy.

Adding another claim, I've had Alice in her alternate outfit pretty much since I got it Dec 31st. Other than perhaps 24 hours to take some photos in her default, she's been in the alternate for the past 30 days.

Upon reading this thread I worried mine might have started staining so I double checked her but nope, nothing. She's clean. Except for her thighhighs as archangeli wrote, however only my Alice's left thigh has a stain on it. The right is still clean as the day I got her.

Alice's default however I found stains, but not Alice, other girls. Seemed to mostly be the capelet that did the staining, where my other girl, Horo, came into contact with it she has stains on her hands. Situations like these were enough to cause staining on Horo's hands.

Mlecake

Iplehouse clothing stains horrible, even after washing twice :/

mangaemi
The Autumn Red Cardigan Set socks stained my doll really bad!

http://www.volksusa.com/oflpp20131103.html

@Bellatrix I never had stains on Alice with her alternative outfit. I kept it on her for a week.

Sigh... I'd like to confirm this too - and it was with a Coolcat body stocking too. Also the black top - while I had it on my gal and she was sitting the whole time you could see faint areas where the fabric happened to be pushed up against the stocking/skin. Really disappointing, though the red sweater didn't do anything when the edges of the cardigan were exposed directly to the edges of her hands.

♥ ★ ✮ ~ Amassing an army of Anime Cuties ~ ✮ ★ ♥

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

on the way: want: Sailor Moon, Miki, Yukiho

thebobness

does anyone if yaya's outfit stains?

Galvatim

All I've noticed so far is some faint staining on the bust. You could use a white tubetop like from Saber's swimsuit under it.

Gamma Ray

The Moulin Rouge lingerie set from Iplehouse for their YID dolls stains pretty badly. It fits DDdy very well, but it's a stain nightmare.

foo

Her top is lined with red, the rest is lined with white, or is white. When I got it, I washed her top 3~4 times and I've had it on her for two weeks now. I checked her today, and all I found was one of her nipples was a little bit red (I think the other may have been too, but it was hard to tell). I'm not compelled to treat that >_>

Fortunately her neck straps didn't stain, I didn't wash those.

flowerhoney

I usually only put my girl in very light pastel colors or whites and creams, or anything that I know has been washed enough that no color will transfer from it. Forget soaking, I don't care how fancy an outfit is, it's still going in the washing machine before it touches my girl's skin. (Probably on delicate and in the mesh bag, but it's still going in the wash xD)

I know that Volks probably won't just line all their clothes in white because they don't want it to affect the way the clothes look, but... seems like protecting your doll's skin should be more important than the look of the lining on the clothes. >_>

☆ If you have to ask, you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask. ☆

Savaryne

I just got my Yaya this week and only had her in her outfit for about 2 hours at a doll meet and she does have some fairly light red staining on her nipples, finger tips and forearms at the elbows.

The entire top/sleeves are lined in a silky red fabric. The skirt is lined in white and seems fairly safe

pharaviel
About the MOMO outfit. Had entire outfit on for about an hour with no staining. I did rinse it overnight in cold water though.

I left it on my MDD for a month or more, I have to thank you for washing it!

signature1.png.2dfce635036c6c57deba44313bc0f00c.pngsignature2.png.bcfde356b2e987bdaa84f10bcb242282.png

puxlavoix

I've been searching all around the forums, but could not find anything about Tamaki's default outfit and wig... Anyone knows if those stain? My main concern is the wig, since it cannot be washed

1505193317_sig1copy.png.892dcb9d95734be68d4282d5f06843bb.png1495205582_sig2copy.png.b9f2cb50f3c66e638bd5c8a75bd10688.png

YouRei
MDD "Little Busters!" Uniform Set

The jacket from this outfit will insta-stain your girls. I ran Kudo's arm into this to wear and she was stained instantly, it is not lined and it is not safe at all!

My Noumi also got some slight stains from the black vest of her winter uniform in no time at all.

i washed it however and tried it on a spare used body and left it on for about 2 months and no stains ever appeared.

kanashiori.jpg

Talolili

I'd also like to know if the Idolm@ster uniform stains. The stockings and skirt particularly.

Misheru

I left the Idolmaster fashions (Chihaya and Yukino) on my girls for more than a week and no staining, but no guarantee. The stockings seem to be similar to Sakuya's brown ones which have also never bothered my girls.

Maybe folks who have left the fashions on for longer can give more input.

~ Misheru...the *M* in H&M House of Vinyl ~ ℒℴѵℯ❤

( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒) ˚₊✩‧ All your dolliehs are belong to us! ✩‧₊˚ ( ͒ ु•·̫• ू ͒)

Innocentsake

On page 12 I updated my experience with the TnK School Swimsuit Set (MDD). Unfortunately I'll have to buy a new bathing suit for Tsukiko~

mangaemi

Anyone out there that owns Prisma Illya noticed any staining with her default outfit? Most specifically those adorable magenta stockings (and the little patch of magenta on her upper arm band and lace of the skirt?)

Mine has her legs wrapped in Saran Wrap right now.. but I didn't do her arm - I love her to pieces and she's so cute, I'd hate if these stained b/c how do you fix semiwhite? o_O

The Family: Sheryl, Ranka, Kirika, Arlex2, Yoko, Snow Miku, Haruka, Student Mariko, Prisma Illya, Akira, Maria, Cirno, Noumi, Asuna Titania, Sakuya

mangaemi
I have seen some stains from those stockings on folks's blogs. I never tried them myself

oh shoot really? was it just around the seams or an all over stain? o__o