Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

littlebearries

My girls are so jealous of the tiny game boys you guys have XD

7782845246_e35680d49e_o.png

littlebearries

Time to meet my girls!

First up, Twig and Sam! Twig is actually a Mamachapp, not a Pure Neemo... but Sam is a Pure Neemo, and she's a bit bossy at times.

6441332329_0db1b3b160_z.jpg

This is Letti and Sahra. Sahra doesn't belong to me, she's just visiting... and I'm still not sure on Letti's name. It might change.

6441322191_01df9dd4e5_z.jpg

Here are Mouse and Carrot! They moved here from baldylox's place!! Mouse is pretty quite, and I'm not sure how much she likes her other Pure Neemo friends :o ... but Carrot is very outgoing! Her name, when she got here, was different, but Twig couldn't pronounce it and read on her box "Carat" and started calling her Carrot. It's a good thing Carrot is agreeable!

6441301461_e04d10308b_z.jpg

... if not a picture hog!

6441308819_aae00a17f6_z.jpg

And here is everyone together. The other girls made Letti and Sahra sit down because they were too tall!

6441315971_8cf2eb912f_z.jpg

mitsuki

They are all so cute! I love their outfit. Carrot's glasses are awesome!

baldylox

Wow! You went from zero to a whole passle of PN girls really fast!

I'm so glad Seina and Azusa are now in a family where they will get the attention they deserve. Seina's new Christmas outfit is so cute on her! I'll have to show these pics to Rei as she's been worried about her little friend. It seems that she's broken out of her shell since she arrived with you! Love the picture hog bit, that's hilarious.

Great pics of your PN girls, they're all adorable!

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

littlebearries
They are all so cute! I love their outfit. Carrot's glasses are awesome!

Thanks!!! The glasses are awesome! They actually have lenses in them that magnify! There are two per pack, and they are available on Hobby Link Japan (if you search "Pure Neemo" then organize by "Release Date" the glasses show up on the second page!)

Wow! You went from zero to a whole passle of PN girls really fast!

I'm so glad Seina and Azusa are now in a family where they will get the attention they deserve. Seina's new Christmas outfit is so cute on her! I'll have to show these pics to Rei as she's been worried about her little friend. It seems that she's broken out of her shell since she arrived with you! Love the picture hog bit, that's hilarious.

Great pics of your PN girls, they're all adorable!

Billy

And there are two more Pure Neemo girls on the way :o ... oh my.

I think Seina (Carrot) and Azusa (Mouse) are having a lot of fun here. I have a whole photostory I need to post about Twig renaming Carrot. LOL. Sometimes it's a pity she can read. XD

littlebearries

Recently Carrot drove me to the post office

Carrot: It's ok, I've got this!

6467995869_37a1369def_b.jpg

We had to prepare the package when we got there...

Carrot: Someone sure made a mess of this box... dum de dum dum dum... I will clean it up...

6467995825_ec254039f9_b.jpg

Carrot: HELP!

6467995881_a9afa74a2d_b.jpg

Carrot: I'm doing it, all by myself.

6468022743_d0aefeab51_b.jpg

Carrot: How do you spell someone's name? And this pen smells funny... should I touch it? I could paint my finger nails black...

Me: GIVE ME THAT PEN!

6467995875_973ee5763d_b.jpg

Then came time to mail the package...

Carrot: Stay back! This is very complicated machinery!

6467995887_bc6b66a661_b.jpg

Carrot: Hehehehe... hehe... hehehehehehehehehe

Me: Oh! What inappropriate buttons! ... and... why do you even know to giggle???

6467995857_4e0dac6ce7_b.jpg

pandacornn

your girls are so cute! Ahhh!! taking you to the post office is just so adorable ;u;

sig.jpg

baldylox

HA HA HA! Carrot is so awesome! In the driving picture, I can really see Rei's influence on her. The rest of the PO pics are hilarious! And she lived with ME for a bit, THAT is how she knows to giggle at those awful computer screen choices! With my girls around all the time, she knows quite a bit about "that" stuff.

Great pics! Again, I'm so glad Carrot and Mouse have such a great home now. I love seeing them happy and having adventures!

Billy

littlebearries
your girls are so cute! Ahhh!! taking you to the post office is just so adorable ;u;

Thanks... although... never let a Pure Neemo drive. 1. They don't have licenses, and 2. They can't reach the foot pedals... very scary stuff!!!

HA HA HA! Carrot is so awesome! In the driving picture, I can really see Rei's influence on her. The rest of the PO pics are hilarious! And she lived with ME for a bit, THAT is how she knows to giggle at those awful computer screen choices! With my girls around all the time, she knows quite a bit about "that" stuff.

Great pics! Again, I'm so glad Carrot and Mouse have such a great home now. I love seeing them happy and having adventures!

Billy

Oooooh nooooooo! She knows about that stuff???? GAH. I hope she's not telling all the other girls. I'd better hide the bananas.

And tell Rei thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot... yeah... she insisted she drive me, but I had to work the pedals for her... and her concept of ice on the road was non-existent... I'm going to blame that one on you too. Stinkin' warm southern states!!!!

Glad you like them though, and I can't thank you enough for letting Carrot and Mouse come live here (even if Twig did give them silly new names) They're a riot, and we love having them!!!

That is so cute! Awesome photos!

Thank you so much!! I think Carrot spent a lot of time talking to Rei and Manami... when she wants something she's very vocal about it, and she has a very definite way of how she wants it done XD

baldylox
Oooooh nooooooo! She knows about that stuff???? GAH. I hope she's not telling all the other girls. I'd better hide the bananas.

Ha! I don't think you'll have to go THAT far to hide bananas but I'm pretty sure Carrot knows more than she's letting on.

And tell Rei thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot... yeah... she insisted she drive me, but I had to work the pedals for her... and her concept of ice on the road was non-existent... I'm going to blame that one on you too. Stinkin' warm southern states!!!!

Rei says you're welcome. And yes, what is this "ice" you speak of on the roads? No clue what you mean... LOL

I think Carrot spent a lot of time talking to Rei and Manami... when she wants something she's very vocal about it, and she has a very definite way of how she wants it done XD

She did actually. She mainly hung out with Rei but since Manami enjoys interacting with Rei A LOT, Carrot got to see all of Manami's little nuances and mannerisms. So she's like a mix of both I guess. And after saying that, I feel for you.....

Billy

littlebearries

Mouse: Why do they think we won't get along?

Sophie: I don't know?!?

6476675483_44b09e6fd8_z.jpg

Mouse has really taken a shine to the new girl, Sophie, and no one can figure out why. If you look carefully, they should be mortal enemies! XD

baldylox

Heehee, I see what's going on. Why can't these two get along? It can't be because of their respective "familiars" can it?

I'm happy Sophie and Mouse are getting along tho, Mouse needed some companionship!

Billy

littlebearries

Yes she did! Although she seems to get along well with all the Witch girls I've gotten so far XD

... whilst Carrot...

Carrot: Oh my! I cannot eat this all!

(sharing did not occur to her :o )

6478480943_12393f24f8_z.jpg

baldylox
Yes she did! Although she seems to get along well with all the Witch girls I've gotten so far XD

... whilst Carrot...

Carrot: Oh my! I cannot eat this all!

(sharing did not occur to her :o )

6478480943_12393f24f8_z.jpg

LOL! Sharing? What's that? See? THIS is Manami's input! LOL

Billy

littlebearries

I didn't even think about it... but you're so right!

baldylox
I didn't even think about it... but you're so right!

Hee hee, trust me. I know my girls habits when I see others imitating them! LOL!

Billy

mitsuki

Mouse and Sophie are so adorable! Carrot is hilarious and adorable!

littlebearries

Thanks guys XD ... time for more Pure Neemo adventures!

Me: Carrot, you have a package!

Carrot: Oh! Really?? What could it be? A Christmas Present?

6510464979_d38b7dedbb_z.jpg

Carrot:*opens package* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Me: Oh, look, someone sent you your sister's severed head... my my

6510464995_6f1087cf55_z.jpg

Carrot's Sister: Haha! Just kidding, I'm not dead!

Carrot: 0_0

6510464957_001955e1a6_z.jpg

Innocentsake

Oh Littlebearries your Azone girls are to cute! What kind of shoes is Carrot wearing? I really need to find some shoes for Kirino as she only has her default shoes ^^;;;

littlebearries

The silvery shoes Carrot is wearing are Barbie shoes that came out of one of their clothing packs... I've found all the shoes that are slit up the back will fit on the Pure Neemo girls, some better than others... these ones happened to work pretty well.

I've also been able to put some flat Barbie shoes, and some Barbie slippers on them... but it's really hit or miss.

Innocentsake

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check out the Barbie shoes next time I go to the store Those silver heels really look great on Carrot hehe.

pandacornn

Heehee, I love Carrot~! She's so cute when she freaks out -w- <3

sig.jpg

littlebearries

Thanks!! Here is Carrot looking a little different than normal:

6550089031_a6629e33d1_z.jpg

Carrot: I have this shiny staff thing, see?

Peapod: This outfit is very frilly. Why do witches have such frilly outfits? And why do I have such long shoe laces? I almost tripped!

Carrot: Well, I think it doesn't matter about the shoe laces, since you're supposed to be flying everywhere on your broom. See, my shoelaces are shorter, I must be a walking witch.

Peapod: Oh, ok, I guess. I think I'm done being a witch though.

Carrot: Me too, my hat is too tight.

And here are Sophie and Letti:

6550089027_9b877dd987_z.jpg

Sophie: Oh! Letti! We are both wearing woodland creatures today!

Letti: Yes, this owl shirt is my favorite!

Sophie: We look splendid!

Nightmare Tea

They are just so cute!