Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

galatia9

Torino, Little Maid Nina is so pretty! Her smile is so cute, and I love all the details on her dress. It looks very good on Yuta too!

I got Little Maid Chisa, she is adorable too and has the cutest smile.

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

Monty

I wanted to redo my signature to include the two new girls, especially since I'll be changing my avatar too pretty soon, and it keeps making me laugh. I've been wanting to take a picture like this for ages. Although back when I planned it there were only four Ex Cutes and now its come to this...

Here's the original size without adjustments.

tumblr_ocf4c3y0T71vc0jzco1_1280.jpg

And some more...

tumblr_ocf4c3y0T71vc0jzco2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocf4c3y0T71vc0jzco3_1280.jpg

tumblr_ocf4c3y0T71vc0jzco4_1280.jpg

(of course only now I notice that long strand of hair in the middle of Yuta's face...oh well)

tumblr_ocf4c3y0T71vc0jzco5_1280.jpg

Kaito doesn't mind at all.

sinclair

They are like DD sized dolls for DD dolls. I might have to look at getting one now for my DD girls to have.

Jossie

@Torino Omg how cute! Your Kaito looks like Gulliver with all those tiny Neemos on him, hehe.

Mysha

Hey guys! I need your help.

As my DD-sized girls are really troublesome to carry around everywhere I decided that I need a little azone angel. After doing a quick - and probably not really good - research I found a picco neemo body. I want something ~ 20cm, so the doll could be a "doll for a doll" for my DDs. And then I've searched ebay and find this little cutie, which I fell in love immediately in.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AZONE-Picco-Neemo-Excute-1-12-Doll-Funny-Funny-Himeno-/161993503743?hash=item25b790b3ff:g:stEAAOSwe7BW1UlN

I was pretty sure she's on the body on the far left (picco neemo S):

http://i1.wp.com/img01.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploaded/i1/25944372/T2pO5lXaVcXXXXXXXX_!!25944372.jpg?w=650

But then I digged deeper and found this photos of Himeno herself:

http://www.cospa.com/images/items/pc/141917.jpg

Don't you think that the body looks like a hybrid of obitsu (upper part) and pure neemo (legs)?

At this point i am totally confused. What type of body is this? How can I find a doll on a "classic" picco neemo body?

I'd really appreciate if you could give me some info or point me to a good knowledge base, so I could find the info myself.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

elianti

I looked up Himeno on Hobby Search(since I find they put all/most of the details on the dolls they sell), and it looks like she has a new body with an updated jointing system? I don't have any pure/picco neemos so I can't say for sure, but I think the new body was molded differently so that she can pose better. I don't think that enhanced body has been sold by itself yet, but if you want an older version of the body you can buy that separately.

Here's her (sold out) listing on Hobby Search: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10369275

and her Azone page: http://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=exc503&jcd=4582119983215

Still, I'm pretty sure that picco neemos are shorter than 20cm? A pure neemo XS is closer, though I've seen a picture of DDs with some picco neemo Ds and the size difference was super cute, like a 1/4 doll~

Monty

yep, the FannyFanny Himeno is currently the only one with the new enhanced picco body. There are also picco versions of all the other main ex cutes except Raili (she's coming soon though), other than that there's the Lil fairy series, they use the picco body (with big hands and feet) as well as having bigger heads, so they look more like chibis than the picco ex cutes, which are 1/12 versions of the 1/6 pure neemos.

They're definitely smaller than 20cm, they're figma height. Pure neemo XS is 21cm though.

I kinda think a DD with a pure neemo looks like a person with a DD, while a DD with a picco neemo looks like a person with a (slightly bigger) pure neemo.

Mysha

Thank you very much for your responses elianti and Torino!

Yes, I saw that this is an enhanced body, but was not sure what it means, i.e. whether it is better or worse than the classic one.

elianti, you just gave me a wonderful idea! I can buy the set and if I don't like the body, I can sell it and buy a classic one. Or maybe even trade it. Since it's so rare I guess I wouldn't have trouble with selling/trading it.

Regarding the size, if I read it correctly the picco body is 13cm, so with head it will be ~15cm. 15/60 = 1/4, so I suppose it will look like an MDD for my girls, which is acceptable

I saw a bigger version of Himeno:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-DOL-1886

... but somehow the smaller one is more appealing to me (despite they're almost identical). Besides the bigger one is harder to find. I found only one on mandarake and it's way more expensive than the little one from ebay.

BTW, do you think $128 (shipping included) for the little one is a good price?

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

Monty

She's about 8000-9000 yen new, so that's up to you. They appreciate pretty quickly in cost after they sell out. It wouldnt surprise me if the pure neemo size one is a lot more expensive; its a much older release and pretty hard to get now.

The enhanced joints are actually closer to what a DD has. She can touch her face and sit with her knees up; neither pure neemos or picco neemos can do this. I dont really know how else it compares cos I only have one picco neemo-bodied and its the regular version, but I think the body is pretty decent. It's less fragile than it looks, as opposed to the Obitsu 11cm body which falls apart if you look at it funny.

Mysha

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if my research was correct, I can no longer buy her new for the price you mentioned, Torino. And I don't what any other doll, coz this is the only one talking to me "take me home!"

I know classic bodies have a limited range of motion, but to my surprise every move they can do looks very cute, so I was going to accept the limits And that's why I'm a bit scared of the new body. It really looks like obitsu, so I was expecting it to be very fragile, but now I hope what you say is true and it will turn out to be good quality.

Mimiyo3

Well I'm officially getting a couple neemos now. A mermaid princess minami and a Majokko Raili! I'm so excited! I actually got them for pretty good prices.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Monty

Ooh, which Majokko Raili did you get? There's the pure white one and the navy/blond one.

Nice job finding Minami at all, though.

Mimiyo3
Ooh, which Majokko Raili did you get? There's the pure white one and the navy/blond one.

Nice job finding Minami at all, though.

The white one. and I really lucked out on MFC because someone was selling off their neemos for good prices. I got Minami for roughly list price and Raili was half that due to her not having a box and that the glue on her boots had yellowed a bit. They also said her hair was more of a cream color than the product photos but in the pictures I saw of the one I bought she looks fine, and I always thought that ones hair looked kinda cream colored in certain lights so I don't think it's a big deal.

Present!

Miku, Aria, Celia, Melody, Aveline, Rin T, Ted, Chi, Yumi, Melanie, Rin K, Len, Ea, Alter, Illya, Rachel, Aelia, Matt, Jace, & E.N.O.

W.I.P.

Rose, Tara

Waiting

Hannah, Lucy, Sonya.

Neemos: Yuki & Mimi

Resins: Mizuumi & Aiko

Missy_Magoo

Torino, your family look so cute in your sig!

There are 2 Neemos living with me, 1 Pure Neemo and 1 Picco Neemo I received this beauty, Cheshire Cat Aika, for Christmas last year:

gqJf9HX.jpg?1

vvwHd7L.jpg?1

And this little girl is a Lil Fairy Neilly. I call her Corey (a Shaman King joke that I don't expect many people to get, lol) and she's so pocket-sized that she's become my travelling companion when I cycle! Here she is posing on Pokemon Day, back in Feb!

fHxt4i4.jpg?1

Mysha

Yaaaaay, Himeko-chan is finally here!

29375434652_e9bb9ac80d_z.jpgHimeko-chan by Mysha, on Flickr

Her body is so different than what I was expecting seeing a pure neemo in person. She's more like a smart doll than a pure neemo and I really need to get used to her. Besides, she's so tiny and looks so fragile that I'm affraid to touch her >_< But she's so so lovely

chikemuri

So many cuties in this thread~ Pure Neemos have caught my eye for a while. Hopefully someday soon I'll actually have a little one of my own. Also I really like the fairy maids but their hands look so strange to me on their tiny bodies

Missy_Magoo

Haha Chikemuri I know what you mean, it bothered me at first too I guess after a while you just get used to it, the oversized hands and feet are kinda cute and also very useful for stabilising them to stand on their own, and hold stuff

OMG that little Himeko is soooo sweet!

Monty

I really do wonder why only Himeno has this body. I wonder if the new picco Raili being unveiled soon will have it as well...

Weirdly Himeno has always probably been my least favourite ex cute because none of her dolls really did anything for me and something about her eyes unnerved me, yet she has the cutest picco version.... Granted, her Otogi no Kuni version hasnt been shown yet so that may change.

foo

29020348384_c3bb258b9a_z.jpg

Hello by bodolza, on Flickr

I'd love to do more with her but she's so tiny and floppy o( > <)o I finally realized how to use this stand properly now that she's wearing white (you can see it clip around her waist), but without it it's hard to keep her standing or sitting, she usually ends up "lying down" somewhere (๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) It's also hard to find a selection of tiny clothes. Socks would be nice, but the Azone ones I got were lame-looking.

At least with the stand like this she was at the corner of my graphics tablet for a week. My other girls don't get to do that.

jadepixel

My Minami saga continues!

So I ordered her through Dollfie World ages ago, and occasionally poked them for updates cause it'd been so long since she shipped elsewhere. Yesterday I gave in and ordered her from Mandarake, since their price was about the same. And today DW let me know they can't get Minami and refunded my deposit. So bad news is, can't count on DW for Azone pre-orders, but my instinct was right and at least I got her!

And Princess and Frog Miu just arrived too, should have photos soon ^_^

Serisu

I got my first Azone doll the other day, a Picco Neemo Lipu. She's so incredibly small and cute, I adore her to bits! I'm considering now attempting to preorder that Hetalia Romano because his expression is cute. I see he's a Pure Neemo S, but I can't find many clothing pieces sold for that size. Mostly I see PNXS. Would those fit him, or would I have to search for clothes his size? I wouldn't be keeping him as the character because I haven't watched that much Hetalia.

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

Monty

I'm not sure why you cant find anything for S because its the most common size they make. Unless you mean how most of the recent stuff is XS though - thats actually purely because they never make enough of it and people really wanted more.

But XS will still fit, it'll just be a bit smaller on him. The new sailor outfits for example used pics of both XS size and S size dolls modelling them just fine.

Usually amiami will tell you if it will also fit other sizes and how well in the description too.

Serisu

Oh awesome! Thank you so much for that information. I was probably only looking at newer stuff, as I was looking at in-stock items. So that's my bad!

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;