Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

Soenatte

I'm trying to cope with the horrible ordeal that waiting for clothes shipped with airmail is... TTuTT; I want to share my little group here but they are looking a little dishevelled as they are.

On the S vs XS issue, I can also confirm. HobbySearch also lists the sizes clothes will fit, by the way!

I'm so glad to see more XS items released though... I used to feel like they just didn't have options back when they were first released.

DDH07: Naoshin | Yui: Eclaire | DDH10: Noah | DDH01: Mafuyu P-chan: He Tian | Hime-Ane: Millefeuille

Kaito: Sora | DDH01: Astraia Tiamat: Ravus | DDH08: Alto  DDHo9: Leilani DDH07: Fyodor

Serisu

Wtj5blnl.jpg

Here's my little Lipu! I need to order more clothes for her. She has two dresses coming in soon, but they're the same dress in different colors. I tried to order a third but it was out of stock when Hobby Search started fulfilling my order. She's so small!

Home;; Akira , DDH01 boy - Finn, Lelouch SMD, Cherry SMD

Layaway;;

sinclair

You guys are really making me want one of these for my girls.

Monty

Do it do it do it. DD+Neemo=hours of fun

tumblr_od3vd1stvm1vc0jzco1_1280.jpg

CtsK2umVMAAgV5W.jpg

It's not a question of 'should I get one', it's more a question of 'which sixone should i get'

Anyway I'm still waiting on Otogi no Kuni Aoto and Yuta now that the staff have confirmed they're coming. I really can't wait to see what fairytales they'll be.

Two 'new' Aoto and Yuta were announced today but they're actually just commemorative store special editions and are just the detective II boys in new outfits and cat ears.

X0qlNX2.jpg

Although the ears being part of their hair is kind of interesting - you cant remove them. The outfits I dont like at all though - they're just existing Sahra's ones that they've shrunk to XS and put shorts on instead of a skirt but they dont really look right. Oh well, still a vaguely more interesting commemorative edition than the 'magical boy yuta except he has a red hoodie instead' one from a few years back.

I hope the actual Otogi no Kuni ones are announced soon but at the same time I hope they take their time with them cos my wallet has been crying in pain the last few months and there's a pretty good chance I'm going to end up with Yuta triplets given how adorable all the other OnK dolls have been.

Edited by Guest

Mysha

I second that!

Well, technically not a DD, but still...

29436119041_477499de32_z.jpgimage by Mysha, on Flickr

29226564870_0982b3cda0_z.jpgimage by Mysha, on Flickr

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

sinclair

I second that!

Well, technically not a DD, but still...

29436119041_477499de32_z.jpgimage by Mysha, on Flickr

This photo has pretty much sold me on them. Sigh, my poor credit card...

But I know nothing about these little dolls, like where to get them and outfits, what good prices are, what the differences are between them (Like we have MDD and DD2 and DD3 for our big girls.), what I should look out for and avoid, and so on. Guess I need a Neemo senpai.

Mysha
But I know nothing about these little dolls, like where to get them and outfits, what good prices are, what the differences are between them (Like we have MDD and DD2 and DD3 for our big girls.), what I should look out for and avoid, and so on. Guess I need a Neemo senpai.

Been there, done that... just like a month ago or so I'm by no means a senpai here, but I think I could share some of the knowledge I gathered while looking for my cutie.

The one on Kizuna's arm is Picco Neemo and she's ~14cm tall, so she is like a MDD for DDs (14/60 = ~ 1/4). The bigger ones - Pure Neemo - have variety of sizes, ranging from L (~27cm) to XS (~22cm).

There are basically three body types (or at least 3 worth mentioning):

- old "flection" body, which has very limited range of movement, like barely raising arms or non-spreading legs. It can be distinguished from the newer "full flection" body by smooth single-jointed shoulders.

- new "full flection" body - it can raise arms, spread legs and is better in general It has extra joints on the shoulders.

- new enhanced body - the one my picco Himeno has. It is more like a obitsu+smartdoll body, has a great range of movement thanks to its three-part torso, but in my opinion is a bit fragile (popping off feet, disassembling torso etc).

With this knowledge you can at least start searching, but if you need to know anything more, ask some senpais here

And btw, if any of you find my infos incorrect please let me know and I will edit it - as I said, I am definitelly not an expert.

Aaaand btw, this is my latest crew member - kawaii Alisa-chan

29531905543_19a4eac049_z.jpgDSC00186 by Mysha, on Flickr

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

Monty

@Sinclair I don't know if you're into anime figures but you can typically buy Azone dolls from the same online retailers (i.e. Amiami, hobbylinkjapan, hobbysearch, tokyootakumode etc. I get basically everything from amiami myself. It's hard to help much further without knowing what kind you're after although pure neemo is a lot easier than picco neemo due to the variety.

Basically the ones in my sig are pure neemos and the one Mysha has is a picco neemo so it's really up to you which you prefer size-wise. (I just recommend pure because I think the quality is higher and to be honest that new Himeno Mysha has is the only picco neemo I've liked that much. The others faces seem printed weird to me.)

Edited by Guest

katnaper

tumblr_od3vd1stvm1vc0jzco1_1280.jpg

Argh!!! Aside from making me want Pure Neemos more, you are making me regret not entering for Rin as well. What's up with the cute frilly dress?! And matching outfits of girlishness? Are you trying to make me anemic? LOL. *Excuse me while I ask for a blood transfusion... can't control my nosebleed from cuteness overload.

35627757593_19f2b2cd8a_n.jpg

We have our own BLOG. Please visit us at the House of Nyan by clicking this link or our sig above. See you there. Or, come see what Nyanko-sensei is up to at the Katnaper's Den

foo

Vel: Let me guess. The outfit is Yaya's fault, right?

29596699763_ca395f4640_z.jpg

Yaya: Actually you're on loan, I'm playing with something else.

29596699273_0836b4fc16_z.jpg

When I dressed up Vel like that and looked at her, I thought, what life choices have I made that's brought me to this point? It's so absurdly cute and ridiculous at the same time.

etoile

@foo

What ever life choices they are, I encourage you to keep making them! This is so cute!

foo
What ever life choices they are, I encourage you to keep making them! This is so cute!

Thank you ^^

Monty

Oh she's such a little dear, that Chiika ;-; I love those socks you have on her too.

I decided to put this on Princess Nina and its painfully adorable.

CuxuuTCUIAAciLH.jpg

She's been pretty jealous about Rin because I got her not that long before getting Rin, and thus didn't have all that much time for her after Rin stole all the attention, so she went to give her a piece of her mind.

Cux3jhiUMAAs-62.jpg

tumblr_of743fSpTJ1vc0hkxo2_400.jpg

tumblr_of743fSpTJ1vc0hkxo3_540.jpg

Somehow they ended up as friends.

Cux3jhiVUAAa_xr.jpg

I only noticed recently, but Nina's body seems to be a slightly darker colour than any of my other normal-skin pure neemos, more pink. (it doesnt always show in photos, especially the ones with filters on...) It's a bit distracting at times because her head is still the same colour as everyone elses.

Edited by Guest

galatia9

I love your Alisa-chan, Mysha!!

foo, thanks for sharing your Li'l Fairy pics! They are so cute.

twiggysbabe, what a cutie you have!

Well, Torino, maybe they were destined to be friends! They seem to have a lot in common. I like the tickling picture!

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

foo

Completing this set from before,

Vel: Let me guess. The outfit is Yaya's fault, right?

29596699763_ca395f4640_z.jpg

Yaya: Actually you're on loan, I'm playing with something else.

29596699273_0836b4fc16_z.jpg

30567661851_779bed96b3_z.jpg

Vel: I guess this is my life now.

She looks like such a little teddy bear XD

30567661361_344d8c8698_z.jpg

Hug by bodolza, on Flickr

It's actually a lamb outfit, for Year of the Lamb (2015).

I've also figured out how to use the Picconeemo stand with dark clothing 016.gif

DSC_7096nx.jpgDSC_7095nx.jpg

This makes her so much easier to deal with, because she's so light with loose joints that I knock her over when just trying to adjust her hair >_< With the stand like that she's sooo much more stable.

Edit: And one more :3

30644033866_f092d2f3ba_z.jpg

Master & Apprentice by bodolza, on Flickr

Ushi de Bray

Aw! So Cute! I love pureneemo for this!

I've 4 pureneemo dolls! (Sorry I can't show you for the moment!)

galatia9

Mysha, so cute!!!

Linda S.

galatia9

DDH03 girl DDH07 x2 boys DDH06 girl DDH-05 x2 boys

DDH01 mod girl Saber Alter SqLab Tsubaki boy DDH-02 girl

Mio Honda Youmu Konpaku x2 boy twins

Also: DDS Lagla, Sheryl Nome, SmD Melody, SmD Eiji x2

scheli79

oh the idols are so cute of yours Mysha, i also have some and will post pics at a later time

Shinigami_Yuu-san

Very cute dolls! I have 1 girl and 3 boys (I love Aoto and Yuta, they very cute and fun)