Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

deinosor

Oh my gaaaahd that tiny drill is amazing.

Pronouns: she/her

Riesz

jqpBVDf.jpg

Alice's Tea Party Raili just arrived today and she's soooo cuuuute!  Her bunny ears have wire in them so they can be bent and posed in all sorts of cute ways! I love her! 😊

• Like 3

Galvatim

48824320447_74b5c3c165.jpg

My latest Azone girls.

48822721802_a2f4cca89d.jpg

48822203678_7dfb029d7c.jpg

Enma Ai uses a newer Obitsu body, not the Pure Neemo.  

48824324452_c58779f0e4.jpg

Mimicking that expensive Alter Enma Ai figure.  Just need a little tatami mat and her little doll to complete the look.  

• Like 1

Conuresans

Finally took Neemo 1 of 2 out for photos the other day and I love her but... maybe a wardrobe extension in the future would be good, specifically pants 😅

• Like 1

Home: Melt (DDH-09), Kano (Iris Collect), Kirika, Y'Shtola, Suzune (Iris Collect Petite)

ParacosmDoll

Edited by ParacosmDoll
  • Like 4

monkeypizzasonic

This thread is so adorable that I think I might actually get one of these little guys this month instead of the bjd I was thinking about getting...

The only problem is I want to wait until next week since I spent so much over the weekend, but my hindbrain is screaming "GET IT NOW! KAWAII!"

angelicore

sorry if a question like this has already been posted, but - has anyone purchased one of the blank pureneemo heads that are sold on azonet? (the ones that don't have the rooted hair) 

i'd really like to know what their wig size would be for customization purposes if anyone knows! ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

♡ (they/them) ♡

Zaliayn
On 4/4/2020 at 8:01 AM, angelicore said:

sorry if a question like this has already been posted, but - has anyone purchased one of the blank pureneemo heads that are sold on azonet? (the ones that don't have the rooted hair) 

i'd really like to know what their wig size would be for customization purposes if anyone knows! ♡✧( ु•⌄• )

I have that exact head! It measures 10cm around  - which makes it juuust under 4inches for wig size.

whisski

Pure Neemos are so cute! This thread is really selling me on buying one (or a few), especially with the Promised Neverland ones available 🥰

angelicore

@Zaliayn oh thank you so much! i expected they’d be about that size but it’s really helpful to get confirmation! ( ´ ▽ ` )

• Like 1

♡ (they/them) ♡

InariPassenger

I have been dreaming of holding this Azone doll Chiika for 10 years! It was the first Azone doll I saw and instantly fell in love. I'm so happy to finally have her! I made a detailed unboxing and review!

• Like 7

sinclair

I just got two new girls, so I have a total of 4 now.  But one of them the arms keep coming off if you move them.  I've tried putter her shoulders back in, but as soon as you try to move them they come right back out.  If she had a sleeveless shirt on the arms would fall to t4eh ground.  What can I do to fix this?

Also, where can I get panties and socks for them?  One of my dolls I bought 2nd hand came without, and she's in a short skirt, not very modest.  HobbySearch seemed like the place to order from, but everything is out of stock.

Galvatim

@sinclair  I'm not a fan of the older Pure Neemo bodies, with the swivel joint arms that pop apart easily.  I recommend buying a PN Flection body.  Azone vastly improved the body construction with this release.  Hobby Search has some right now: https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10662139

Shipping with DHL will be around 2000 yen...  But I fund you some PN panties, too! 

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10202036

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10202034

I scrolled down to the Clothing Type section of the sidebar, and selected 1/6 inner wear, and then checked the exclude out of stock box.  Azone and Hobby Search are very good about listing all the fit info across PN bodies on each item page, which is always handy.  There's a shoes/socks listing too, although I'm not sure how Cuties or Obitsu socks would fit your specific PN body.  

Speaking of Obitsu, I picked up a few of the 26cm bodies, these are much nicer than the old 27cm ones.  Yuki and Saber got upgrades.    

50664867243_8e79c9db4c_c.jpg

I'm not sure if I'd recommend it over the Pure Neemo Flection, since one of the bodies I picked up has an arm that comes apart when posing, but they are awesome when everything moves right.  

Tasuke
12 hours ago, Galvatim said:

Speaking of Obitsu, I picked up a few of the 26cm bodies, these are much nicer than the old 27cm ones.  Yuki and Saber got upgrades.    

50664867243_8e79c9db4c_c.jpg

I'm not sure if I'd recommend it over the Pure Neemo Flection, since one of the bodies I picked up has an arm that comes apart when posing, but they are awesome when everything moves right.  

just superglue those problematic upper-arm peg-joints, and you're good to go. the elbow joints provide sufficient side-to-side mobility anyway.

that upper-arm rotation joint problem should have been worked out before the new OBITSU 21/24/26 series made it to production,

and hopefully OBITSU will eventually attempt to modify the molds, but at least the issue as it stands is a workable one.

anyhow, half of my 1/6 girls now have the OBITSU 24 and 26, and there is no looking back for me at all, what an improvement.

i too have that old AZONE Arthuria Pendragon, and i never figured her head would mate to the 26 so well.

i'll have to pick up another round of 26es, and try that for myself, providing her original costume doesn't end up looking ridiculous in the process.

i'll have to test-fit her outfit on one of my existing 26 girls, and see if it comes out at all workable. it sure would be nice...

Arthuria_Pendragon_11_12_20.jpg?width=19

Anime_Family_We_Love_Choclate_11_8_20.jp

Yuki_Nagato_Halloween_10_31_20_RESIZE_30

Yuki_Nagato_Lingerie_10_28_20_RESIZE_30.

Konomi_Yuzuhara_9_13_20_1_RESIZE_30.jpg?

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

Galvatim

To get Saber's head on, I swapped to the smaller neck cone.  Looks like swapping on Azone heads might require a bit of experimentation to get the fit right, too.  

50671859008_2738b2a113_c.jpg

I tried out Cute-Rate 23 Mio on one of the spare 26cm Obitsu bodies.  I ended up using the neck piece from her original body to get the head to really stay on.  

50672692817_6459988723_c.jpg

With Azone Mio.  The rubbery feet makes putting on shoes and socks more annoying.  I bought a 24cm that I'll probably switch Mio to, so I'm not bothering for now.  I'm hoping the default K-on! uniform fits better on that, otherwise Yuki has a new classmate, I guess.  I still need to find where my Azone Ryougi Shiki head got off to, that's the whole reason I bought any of these bodies in the first place.  

InariPassenger

I unboxed the newly released second collaboration between Azone and Obitsu doll companies - Eiri Uemura: Looking Glass country maid Alice. Hope you enjoy this video!

• Like 3

RikunFrances

I don't think I've seen anyone mention this on here, but does anyone know how to fix a broken leg on a pure neemo body, or should I just say forget it and get a new body altogether? The leg is broken off at the hip and I've tried gluing it before and it held for a little bit, but when I moved it broke the leg again (oops). Anyone else have this issue?

jadepixel
On 1/24/2021 at 2:44 PM, RikunFrances said:

I don't think I've seen anyone mention this on here, but does anyone know how to fix a broken leg on a pure neemo body, or should I just say forget it and get a new body altogether? The leg is broken off at the hip and I've tried gluing it before and it held for a little bit, but when I moved it broke the leg again (oops). Anyone else have this issue?

I had the same problem and wasn't able to fix it, so I just got a new body. Would be interested to know if there's a reasonable fix!

monkeypizzasonic

e93aec9cf4548d0005051d90e8f3ba27.jpg

My Tinyfox has some new minions!

Finally took the plunge and ordered these girls off Mandrake, and I'm hooked.

(Hoping that trying to build up an Azone collection will lessen my need to order new bjds/big vinyls and concentrate on the ones I already have...we'll see how that goes lol)

• Like 1

takatsuki

Yay, a place to share Azone dolls! I only have three currently (always room for more).

I recently bought a Pure Neemo character series Nanatsuiro Drops Sumomo Akihime (what a long title) from Mandarake. Her smile and bright clothing really spoke to me. When she arrived, I was surprised to discover her elbows, knees, and ankles are solid with no joints. Otherwise the body is typical. She even has mobility joints in her thighs. I just find it odd as a picture on the box shows her sitting with bent knees. I’m debating if the ‘5 points of articulation body’ should be replaced with the new Obitsu 26cm. Do I want a statue or a fully articulated girl who can actually sit down? Decisions, decisions.

Edited by takatsuki
Spelling

InariPassenger
4 hours ago, takatsuki said:

Yay, a place to share Azone dolls! I only have three currently (always room for more).

I recently bought a Pure Neemo character series Nanatsuiro Drops Sumomo Akihime (what a long title) from Mandarake. Her smile and bright clothing really spoke to me. When she arrived, I was surprised to discover her elbows, knees, and ankles are solid with no joints. Otherwise the body is typical. She even has mobility joints in her thighs. I just find it odd as a picture on the box shows her sitting with bent knees. I’m debating if the ‘5 points of articulation body’ should be replaced with the new Obitsu 26cm. Do I want a statue or a fully articulated girl who can actually sit down? Decisions, decisions.

Yay, congratulations on you doll~!

As a collector of Azone dolls for a while, I wanna comment on this 😃 This specific doll is from older Azone releases, back then they were using the body as you described. For sitting poses, they were using separate bodies, which also sometimes could be found on Mandarake. Those bodies are also "statues" with little posing ability (spinning around hips, waist, or shoulders for example). They could be pretty fun for photography as they look more real not having all those joints.

spacer.png

I would keep your body to be able to do sometimes "no joints" photoshoots if I need this specific posture but for the rest I would recommend actually the newest Obitsu 24 body. I have a detailed close-up video comparing Azone and this Obitsu body. It can be found on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/59yVWw6c2sA

As an alternative Azone soon supposed to release a new body. It called "Feel", however I think it is a bit thinner than yours, so some default clothes could be buggy..

spacer.png

Edited by InariPassenger
  • Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

I have one of those bodies too, from a Snotty Cat Koron I brought off Mandrake. I didn't know it was an older body, I just thought it was like a cheaper version or something.😅