Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

Monty

Pure neemos do stain. I had one on a fluffy black cat hoody/pants that stained one pretty bad and I still never bothered to fix it because they typically wear long sleeves anyway. The butler set I had on my Yuta (xs boy) for a while has a black bowtie and it was apparently touching his face for a bit - the heads are soft vinyl so he got a big stain all over his chin. But I was able to use Dream Rescue to get rid of it.

I have a friend who has one of the XS character dolls (Ichimatsu Kohina) and regularly buys cheaper American brand fashion doll stuff like barbie etc just to try them out - basically it’s hit and miss what fits and what doesn’t.

If you are curious, you can look through the blog tag here to see her wearing different stuff (all non-Azone clothes are specified): https://awwishfulthinking.tumblr.com/tagged/doll-blogging

Edited by Guest

Riesz

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear about the staining on your Yuta. It's good to know that dream rescue works on the Azone vinyl heads. Did you ever try removing stains from an Azone body?

Monty

I didn’t bother with the stains that I mentioned from the hoodie, but I’m going to try eventually because recently their hands have been staining a lot. It was odd to me because I’ve had these boys since 2015 and never had any problem with their hands staining - but earlier this year I put one of my Yutas in a Hogwarts cloak (from a souvenir keychain at USJ that happened to be appropriately sized) and it stained his hands a lot....and then since then clothes that has never stained before is suddenly my staining their hands?! (I have a lot of spare neemo hands so I just put new ones on him but they ended up staining too...)

It still doesn’t seem to be as common as with DDs, and I imagine that the harder plastic of their bodies will make the stains easier to remove. I’m just confused as to why it’s suddenly an issue for me when it never was in the past other than in places you don’t normally see.(an example is Mahou Shounen Yuta, for some reason he has red and white plaid underwear, and since PNs come already dressed and he had been in a box a good few years before I bought him (he was sold new in box to me) he has a red stain around his waist from where the elastic is.

CrazyDollPerson

I keep saying I won't buy any new types of dolls, but I apparently lie

My first one has arrived. I got her preowned on Amiami and I can definitely see getting more! I love the size and she feels pretty substantial in my hands. I adore the meow meow series and wish I had discovered these sooner. The second hand prices are quite scary. I will be stalking Amiami preowned for the ones I missed out on that are crazy high on ebay.

Here is Maya:

b8EacbL.png

• Like 1

CrazyDollPerson

Annnnnnnnnnnd I just bought Ruby Kurosawa from HLJ I think my internet should be cut off.

Anna-neko
Annnnnnnnnnnd I just bought Ruby Kurosawa from HLJ I think my internet should be cut off.

madam, i shudder to think what would happen if u went to Mandarake.... (says teh girl eyeing like 5 diff Lil Fairies on there at the moment)

sinclair

Lets say it's been really hard not to buy more myself. At 1/6 the price of a DD they are very easy to justify, until you've all of a sudden have 3 DD's worth of them. And no, I have not reached that point, I have managed to stay at just one, although she is lonely and wants another her size. The only thing saving me is that I still haven't adjusted from the mentality of being unemployed. But on the other hand the wife is happy I'm not buying more stuff at the moment.

CrazyDollPerson

madam, i shudder to think what would happen if u went to Mandarake.... (says teh girl eyeing like 5 diff Lil Fairies on there at the moment)

LOL I am on there now looking to see what they have. I have a few on watch in my ebay, but I am trying to see if I can find them for a better price elsewhere. I am hooked!

CrazyDollPerson

I am going nuts! I ordered 3 from Mandarake and they said out for delivery today, then it changed to tomorrow So now I am stuck here for two days waiting because I have had this happen before and it did show up same day. You can't trust USPS tracking

Hollytastic
I am going nuts! I ordered 3 from Mandarake and they said out for delivery today, then it changed to tomorrow So now I am stuck here for two days waiting because I have had this happen before and it did show up same day. You can't trust USPS tracking

I'm so sorry! I hope that they come soon. ; v ;

Which ones are you expecting?

CrazyDollPerson

I'm so sorry! I hope that they come soon. ; v ;

Which ones are you expecting?

They did arrive yesterday afternoon I got these girls (Ex Cute Maki, Peach Pie and Black cat Lycee) and I am waiting on Sahra Russian Blue and Ruby Kurosawa.

The dolls were listed as complete but Peach Pie and Maki did not have their extra hands

ZgUIdNJ.png

ZWpZWS5.png

WjTOgKw.png

• Like 2

mizya

I keep forgetting about this thread. xD; Maybe I should follow it to keep tabs on it, ahah...

Congratulations on your new cuties @jenlovesdolls! :3 

On 2/21/2019 at 8:35 PM, jenlovesdolls said:

The dolls were listed as complete but Peach Pie and Maki did not have their extra hands

Actually Sahra's a la Mode series girls never come with additional hand parts. The Meow Meow a la Mode girls are an exception as they got the kitty hands because of the cat theme. Special coordinate or collaboration dolls also don't include extra hands and that Maki Koron is a special collaboration doll. Only Ex Cute and Ex Cute Family series of dolls used to come with a set of extra hand parts, but since the Otogi no Kuni series they haven't had those either, as far as I know - except for the XS size girls and boys that often have one pair of extra hands. I think only Picconeemos come with a set of extra hand parts these days... although, some of the Pureneemo boys may have black "gloves" hand parts, like Milo from the Alvastaria series. But usually for Pureneemos you have to buy additional hands separately, sadly. :<

Edited by mizya

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

CrazyDollPerson
6 hours ago, mizya said:

I keep forgetting about this thread. xD; Maybe I should follow it to keep tabs on it, ahah...

Congratulations on your new cuties @jenlovesdolls! :3 

Actually Sahra's a la Mode series girls never come with additional hand parts. The Meow Meow a la Mode girls are an exception as they got the kitty hands because of the cat theme. Special coordinate or collaboration dolls also don't include extra hands and that Maki Koron is a special collaboration doll. Only Ex Cute and Ex Cute Family series of dolls used to come with a set of extra hand parts, but since the Otogi no Kuni series they haven't had those either, as far as I know - except for the XS size girls and boys that often have one pair of extra hands. I think only Picconeemos come with a set of extra hand parts these days... although, some of the Pureneemo boys may have black "gloves" hand parts, like Milo from the Alvastaria series. But usually for Pureneemos you have to buy additional hands separately, sadly. :<

Oh whew, thanks for that information.  I was fine not having the extra hands but when they are marked as complete and I thought they weren't I was a bit miffed, so I am glad to know they really are complete!

• Like 1

CrazyDollPerson

Here is an updated photo of all my pure neemo's together...my cellphone takes pretty awful photos though :(

On a side note I love the drag and drop for adding photos now!!

1466908298_ScreenShot2019-03-26at9_04_56AM.png.04a62925cf75992abd6fa12643e4bef3.png

• Like 3

Mizuumi-no-Otome

Oh cool I didn't know we had this thread!

I finally got around to ordering an Emotion body for my Secret Wonderland Aika, now I just have to get one for SW Lien and wait for Azone to come out with the Azone Emotion M in 'Flesh', seems like they've only made it in WS so far! I was so excited for this body when it was initially shown, I remember back in 2010 they had a very early prototype of it and I was sooo excited because the Flection body just doesn't do it for me. For some reason I kind of forgot about my PN girls and just recently decided to finally upgrade them. 

The only annoyance with Azone is that every time I get an older doll, I also have to buy a new body for it 😂

sinclair
16 hours ago, mizya said:

But usually for Pureneemos you have to buy additional hands separately, sadly. :<

My one and only Pure Neemo came with a whole set of extra hands, so she's got 4 or 5 pairs.  She was released mid-late last year.

mizya
18 hours ago, jenlovesdolls said:

Oh whew, thanks for that information.  I was fine not having the extra hands but when they are marked as complete and I thought they weren't I was a bit miffed, so I am glad to know they really are complete!

No problem. :3 I've bookmarked the pages for Ex Cute & Family and Sahra's a la Mode series to have quick access to the doll listings if I need to check which items the dolls come with. For example here is the page for Peach Pie Maya and at "素体" it's listed what body she has and after that comes "セット内容" where all the pieces of her clothing and accessories are listed. There's no mention of "ハンドパーツ", hand parts, so she doesn't come with hand parts.

My first neemo was Haru Usagi-san Mia from the Ex Cute Family series and she came with extra hand parts (as you can see, ハンドパーツ5種 is listed on her page) and my second doll was Sahra's a la Mode Cream Anmitsu Yuzuha, which didn't come with hand parts so I was pretty perplexed, too. xD But as I got more of the dolls and checked their pages on Azone's website, I noticed that the general rule of thumb is that Ex Cute & Ex Cute Family dolls are likely to have extra hand parts, while Sahra's a la Mode girls don't. But naturally there are some exceptions to that rule. However, if you ever feel unsure, you can check Azone's website. ^^

16 hours ago, Serena-Hime said:

I finally got around to ordering an Emotion body for my Secret Wonderland Aika, now I just have to get one for SW Lien and wait for Azone to come out with the Azone Emotion M in 'Flesh', seems like they've only made it in WS so far! I was so excited for this body when it was initially shown, I remember back in 2010 they had a very early prototype of it and I was sooo excited because the Flection body just doesn't do it for me. For some reason I kind of forgot about my PN girls and just recently decided to finally upgrade them. 

The only annoyance with Azone is that every time I get an older doll, I also have to buy a new body for it 😂

I'm actually the opposite of you, I can't stand the Emotion body at all and it has completely turned me off from buying new Pureneemos. xD; I was always sad that they lost the cute chubbyness of the old bodies and after I got to handle the body, the posing of the body really wasn't what was advertised. It's so flimsy and I don't really see that much improvement in its movement... well, the body can do that cute "hugging my knees" pose which the Full Flection body isn't capable of - but that's only if the body is nude or is wearing a skirt or a dress, with pants it's not capable of doing it properly. What really irks me about the body is the wrists, though. I feel like if I pose the hands even a little, the wrist ball joint splits in half and the hand falls off. It's really frustrating. What I don't get is that Picconeemos have a body with similar jointing, but neither my Picco S or M or my Picco D bodies' wrist joints split in half like the Pureneemo Emotion body's.

I made a comparison with Pureneemo Emotion, Full Flection and the newer Obitsu 24cm body but haven't yet had the time to edit the photos and post them into my blog. I'll have to try to get it done one of these days because it's always easier to have photos to illustrate certain points.

I read on twitter that a lot of Japanese neemo fans weren't exactly happy with the Emotion body, so Azone reworked some parts of it based on the feedback, and they're eventually replacing it with this body:

They have regained some of the cute chubbyness from the Full Flection bodies and the two-part torso looks much better than the three-part one on the earlier version. The knee joints don't appear to have been changed much, though, so I'm not sure if this body is any easier to make stand but... I'll have to buy one once it's released and try it out and see if I like it better.

8 hours ago, sinclair said:

My one and only Pure Neemo came with a whole set of extra hands, so she's got 4 or 5 pairs.  She was released mid-late last year.

Which doll is she? Is she from one of the Azone's original series (Ex Cute, Ex Cute Family, Sahra's a la Mode) or a character doll?

I only collect Azone's original series so I tend to forget about the character dolls, ahah... I haven't been following the releases, but checking the latest character Pureneemo, there's "付属品:ハンドパーツ4種", accessories: four sets of hand parts, so I'd assume most - if not all - character Pureneemos include extra hand parts, then. 

Edited by mizya
typo
  • Like 1

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

CrazyDollPerson

I have to say I don't like the looks of the new body.  I am sure they pose way better than all the ones I have, but I love the weight and feel of the ones I have so I wouldn't want to change them.  I am probably in the minority with that.

Mizuumi-no-Otome
10 hours ago, mizya said:

I read on twitter that a lot of Japanese neemo fans weren't exactly happy with the Emotion body, so Azone reworked some parts of it based on the feedback, and they're eventually replacing it with this body:

Wow that is SO much better! Now it makes sense why the Emotion body hasn't gotten any restocks or shade expansions. I know people weren't happy with the midsection on the Emotion, it does look really finicky and weird (reminds me of SDCute, which were impossible to pose without the middle joint popping out and they'd look like they had a beer gut LOL) but I overall prefer the joint system of the Emotion- tho I didn't know about the flimsiness or posing issues, will def have to keep that in mind when my body finally comes especially the hand issue. 

The new body is really, really nice, I wonder how long they'll take to release them.

One of my biggest issues with Azone is that they don't seem to heavily test their new bodies prior to release, so you get like 5 different intermediate stages before they finalize the body and iron out all of the little problems. I have trouble buying new bodies for my girls because I know in two years they'll make a better one and I'll have to buy new bodies lmao. I find it hard to justify a new PN when I know it will come with the extra cost of buying a replacement body, especially if she comes with the Flection 1.0 or the original Advanced body. 

My first experience with PN was the original Flection body which was just...a disaster lol. The feet wouldn't stay attached to the ankle and the arms were constantly falling off. My Little Witch Mia is on the third edition (full action) body which is much more sturdy, but a lot of the posing looks awkward imo and I think the shoulder joint looks a little weird in some positions (and the cut at the shoulder is unflattering to me). 

I think it would be best for them to offer both options (Flection and Emotion 2.0) because I know people really love the seamless, heavy Flection bodies, but I personally prefer the figma-esque jointing on the Emotion body as well as the rotational joint at the shoulder.  I love the new Obitsu bodies but for some reason the neck just seems a little too thick/short with Azone heads, which is why I didn't pre-order them when they were originally shown.  

Also Re: the hands, out of the 6 or so Ex-cute dolls I've owned over the years, only one of them came with extra hands- Little Witch Mia, and she came with both sets of option hands. The rest only came with the default Flection hands. 

Edited by Serena-Hime

sinclair
19 hours ago, mizya said:
On 3/26/2019 at 6:40 PM, sinclair said:

Which doll is she? Is she from one of the Azone's original series (Ex Cute, Ex Cute Family, Sahra's a la Mode) or a character doll?

She's a character doll, Jun from Angel's 3 Piece.  So that might make a difference.

Mizuumi-no-Otome

My Emotion body came today! I'm definitely a fan so far. There are some quirks to it- I don't like the indentations in back of the thighs at all and her left leg is a little loose, but otherwise I really like it and I think it's the closest they've gotten to an ideal body for me (though the next version is way better and I'm not gonna buy new bodies until they come out). 

I don't know how to feel about how much thinner it is, I like the regular S size but I have a massive collection of Bratz clothing and she fits perfectly in most of the pieces so that's a huge plus imo.   

The hands are a little annoying to get off and I don't get why they needed to have two rotational points on the wrists, but they're relatively easy to remove and I haven't had issues with them falling off yet. 

I'm glad Aika finally has a body!

IMG_1326.JPG.b652259f4ce8374c4e600b51c66ad2f2.JPG

Edited by Serena-Hime

Mothiraffe

Neemo are how I got into this hobby! I never thought I would be able to afford an anime-style doll- and then I found amiami, and with it, I found Pure Neemos and my first doll! She's Raili from the Little Witch series, but I named her Usagi. She's my fave :'D

spacer.png

ISO: SmD Crimson Kai, Interstellar Blue Prowess, Resolute (Tea), all the boys | DD Icon Tawny | Obitsu 55cm, 60cm Bodies | instagram: lunaraffe

Tierparkzone

Azone recently re-released one of their punk/rock style outfits from a few years back. Together with the stuff I had before, I was able to set up my Neemos quite nicely. - Need a few more instruments before they can start a real band, though...

efaf79d81426ec12b5de738249f834e2.jpg

Edited by Tierparkzone
  • Like 3

Tierparkzone

When going through some of my older photos, I found this gem, which I just have to share.

1e3ebe58c5d6fa8433fad9b07add3953.jpg

A while ago they had 1/6 Scale power tools in blind boxes. I simply had to pick up a few.

They fit so well with the Neemos...

Edited by Tierparkzone