Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

Monty

Pretty sure Eiko is referring to Chika the Love Live character and not Chiika the Azone original character ^^;

She is up for preorder on amiami though.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-DOL-9406&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dpure+neemo+love+live%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I dont know about Euro dealers but amiami has a nice 11% discount. I dont know how much that would offset custom fees though. I imagine Euro dealers would mark up the price a bit though.

twiggysbabe
Pretty sure Eiko is referring to Chika the Love Live character and not Chiika the Azone original character ^^;

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-DOL-9406&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dpure+neemo+love+live%24pagemax%3D40%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

I dont know about Euro dealers but amiami has a nice 11% discount. I dont know how much that would offset custom fees though. I imagine Euro dealers would mark up the price a bit though.

Oh i see. Sorry

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

Monty

It was an excuse to post a cute Chiika so it's fine by me.

The Sugar Dream dolls sure are adorable and hard to resist. Luckily the one I'm most taken by (Miu) is Azone direct store exclusive so I wont 'accidentally' add her to cart on amiami.

I really dont understand why Sugar Dream isn't series 12 though (its just treated as a special collab) The actual series 12, which seems to just be the girls in casual outfits, is...honestly pretty boring, especially after the Otogi no Kuni series. The Lien they showed at the last event I would have thought was just modelling some upcoming casual clothes if not for the placard. But I can't complain, less money to spend.

Eiko82

Even with an 11% discount, it might not outweigh the costs of custom fees. Ordering her outside of Europe means I'm gonna get hit by custom charges of at least 21% of the doll's value + shipping.

I used to order Nendoroids on websites like Amiami or Hobby Search. The prices for a Nendoroid there used to be around 25-30 EUR whereas ordering the same Nendoroid from a European website would be around 55 EUR. But every single time, the package would get picked up by customs and I'd have to pay around 30-35 EUR custom fees. In the end, I was better off ordering from a European website.

I've contacted Plasticpop to see if they'd be able to get Chika Takami. Hope they can get her.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Mysha

Hint: choose airmail when ordering to EU - less chance for custom fees.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

Shailara

Well, HobbySearch has some really cheap (Sal) shipping, so after customs it'd be like $30 or so extra? Of course anything extra is not really nice to pay for, but it's not a whole lot of money... I would offer to get her for u, but shipping from them to me + from me to you will probably be as much as paying customs (thinking about it, you would pay shipping from them to you anyway, so to me is the same, and then the extra would be another $15 to ship her to you... ). Custom fees are not a very often occasion in my country (it's more expensive than your country though AHAH )

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Shailara

Just wanted to show you guys this bed set I finished today! I bought the frame a couple years ago hoping it'd fit one of my dolls, and as luck would have it's 1/6 scale. I admit the mattress and big pillow are "lazily" made (the mattress is a folded up towel with a sheet over, and the pillow is a Soom hand protecting foam with a cloth pinned around it), but they look good, so~

22728919_10215137742022436_5351627650609517200_n.jpg?oh=c9fef47dc6a97321a8fd17aa846d4e85&oe=5A6A34AB

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Eiko82

I managed to get Chika Takami through Plasticpop. She is a real cutie. It's interesting to see a Pure Neemo doll in real life.

24098936188_5a68d1585e_z.jpg

But can someone please tell me how to fix her bangs? They look NOTHING like the promo pics. It makes me sad :-/

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

jadepixel
I managed to get Chika Takami through Plasticpop. She is a real cutie. It's interesting to see a Pure Neemo doll in real life.

24098936188_5a68d1585e_z.jpg

But can someone please tell me how to fix her bangs? They look NOTHING like the promo pics. It makes me sad :-/

I haven't had a ton of success styling Neemo hair, but Volks wig wax does help a lot. In the past I've used that plus an elastic hair band to try and wrangle bangs into place. By that I mean, apply wax, strap hair into place, and leave for a couple days until the style is 'set'.

Eiko82

Thanks for the tips, Jadepixel. Should I wash the bangs beforehand to remove the current wax in her bangs?

jadepixel
Thanks for the tips, Jadepixel. Should I wash the bangs beforehand to remove the current wax in her bangs?

That I'm not sure about. If it's already too stiff to style with wig wax, then you may have to wash the hair.

Riesz

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums but have been collecting dolls for several years now. My entry into the hobby was Azone Pure Neemos and I currently have exactly 70 dolls. My first doll was Peach Pie Maya and I'm especially fond of the other pink-haired and pastel girls, though I love all my sweeties! It's so cool to see a topic here all about Pure Neemo.

• Like 1

Melloy
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums but have been collecting dolls for several years now. My entry into the hobby was Azone Pure Neemos and I currently have exactly 70 dolls. My first doll was Peach Pie Maya and I'm especially fond of the other pink-haired and pastel girls, though I love all my sweeties! It's so cool to see a topic here all about Pure Neemo.

What a collection! Can you show them all together in one photo?

Edited by Guest

My dolls: ♥ BJD Luts zuzu delf Chu - Chocolati ♥ Smartdoll Mirai ♥ Wait: MDD Liliru

Etsy

Riesz

sLlyDNW.jpg

Sorry for mobile phone quality picture, but here is my littlest Santa!

She is Azone 1/12 scale Lil Fairy Lipu, and it has become part of my Christmas tradition to dress her up in the little Santa outfit and sit her beside my mini Christmas tree.

She is so tiny and precious, and small enough to fit in the palm of my hand. Once my DDs arrive, they'll have a little doll of their own!

What a collection! Can you show them all together in one photo?

I have them somewhat spread around the house, and not all are on display until the new glass case I'm getting for Christmas arrives, but here are some pictures!

Sorry again for mobile phone quality, I loaned my nice camera to a friend.

Here is a link to the gallery, since I think the forum is clipping the right side of the photos - https://imgur.com/a/0G1GCyy

50OuclP.jpg

Cabinet in the bedroom with several of the mori girls series.

3hmy0yC.jpg

Full display in our basement/gaming room. I have a new glass case coming that is roughly double the width of the slim Ikea detolf glass cases - can't wait!

xjFw4zh.jpg

Here are a few close-ups of some of the cabinet shelves. This one has Otogi no Kuni (fairytale) series dolls.

3AL7dp3.jpg

Sweets a la Mode series dolls with a Re-Ment bakery case stuffed of sweeties!

amx6tGt.jpg

Pastel shelf with Peach Pie Maya and her mini-me in the centre. She was my first Azone and started it all

H2mz0Ad.jpg

I'm particularly fond of the Meow Meow a la Mode kitty girl series. Nya!

WnLT3hC.jpg

I also love the Alice dresses by Azone, and the special edition white Alice Raili in the centre.

maDL30e.jpg

Kikipop right in the middle, with a cute Pullip outfit I ordered a long time ago on Etsy. The hat is a bit large for her.

I guess that is enough for now, don't want to spam up the thread!

Edited by Guest

Testament

A fantastic (and cute) collection!

banner%2Bb%2Band%2Bm%2B1200%2Bpx%2Bcon%2

Melloy

This is a really great collection! And it's not just on the shelves, and very nicely placed. Very cute .

And your Lipu already made cookies for Santa Claus?

And I really, really liked Raili with the pink hair. I used to have Raili too (she was my first azones doll), but a little Pico series, in a blue sailor suit. And this pink one in a white suit is really cute.

Edited by Guest

My dolls: ♥ BJD Luts zuzu delf Chu - Chocolati ♥ Smartdoll Mirai ♥ Wait: MDD Liliru

Etsy

sinclair

So many cute little cuties.

As for your photos getting clipped, change the code from IMG to RIMG and it'll resize the photos to fit (Hence the R added, for resize.).

Riesz

Thanks for the info about rimg tags! I fixed my post using those and the pictures aren't cut off now.

This is a really great collection! And it's not just on the shelves, and very nicely placed. Very cute .

And your Lipu already made cookies for Santa Claus?

And I really, really liked Raili with the pink hair. I used to have Raili too (she was my first azones doll), but a little Pico series, in a blue sailor suit. And this pink one in a white suit is really cute.

I love Raili so much and went crazy for the pink hair the second I saw her announcement! I really love the pink-haired Azone dolls and it's been a personal mission to collect each girl with pink hair. I'm glad it's a lot easier with DDs though, I can just give them all pink wigs! Mwahaha!

Melloy

I love Raili so much and went crazy for the pink hair the second I saw her announcement! I really love the pink-haired Azone dolls and it's been a personal mission to collect each girl with pink hair. I'm glad it's a lot easier with DDs though, I can just give them all pink wigs! Mwahaha!

Yes, indeed, I reviewed your photos again and only now I realized how many dolls you have with pink hair! And after all, azon 50 and M. O. M. O., with pink hair too!

Etsy

sinclair

As of today I have joined the ranks of Pure Neemo parents. Look who I unwrapped this morning.

PL5fBrRcuB5qHrYZrGu--gRlsPa12IBYmsa1-33Lh4w52tQ3vgbgOkHSW4VqQfn3ZMLgbU0AJ8smYi-YH2CqJCHTpQaed2li6ckpDYuy_rHPrwysQ4OrXkuNpLNTBIinow5D6u7pwlpGJrqmrmwnXjw9zFBeb93T1hViec5Sz7wDUl_7SgL1B79BZZfgl1D9XLgTEPXzUsN1DZjVGCXF0UvIbxNp2noT5Esdm9RaRhUzW8UA0R7mOrhpE02AWSOFu2RNhgAlK2_ltiL5PeRt2zu-Dz-ZFVg3dP90X6ke59unFHn7rTVexJy4TR4yQ7C0TK-oCiFK7-Niwy5VmNoN-X3wCcmP414ZXXjvsOA0svxK-9ekZTEx94NKxqTnwOeNlwX4grX2lWh9WkgNoZqrPpBE-PJ_IQGsTaJc23ap1B6N-kAv9aL9gdiLj-u-CZQBamhTTV09dLm9tsy_A-Tb8uNqoiG_OzUWWYvEc8IGI1Z0u3q3zTRmiCdcn-evsVax9ihfn11FF-QCzGuMv4hjUkS6eOukuLchruLC9IPYiQRFc-Z_fpa0fXHc9G20evapc4w5LLQJQUPCSXLRRFq3FY8Qj2OSMd3G2Xx3agg8EWcdW6-Xs21HhjCavIrAiZ8E1fRCKPwh_eFm8nhylXypuB4dE6fo5AlrZ2RxQ7DBn5imGx57a1zn7PMX9Ze8fO3XfmRO6smArq8=w896-h1194-no

It's Jun Gotou from Tenshi no 3P! She's a little cutie. Hard to believe they come even smaller then this. Yaya still doesn't know as Jun has yet to be introduced to the other girls.

_8FTaZ9NJvCLa86JT0WTyNniBqJkfeBKUnbdeFZRJ6PG_kUUeh8If_BKvXf7mSislIdQ67Rp5RHaPNyzXy0p7UwvMlMKzn8sdiyDYwp6K3p8rkA_mM0kQSGNL0xEzrmwNTIbng_EwbZyCHCPB082jm4eDVuoJSoW22kwgvdOq4yZr-dftryBE68ZG2FsdqWp9o7GHX7Dm6GpFgEpm0ypL7-WZm-lm7zTyPMQ7qmmO3xY5WMzde3s3upJsi7l7w3Uo7e39PgeR69uvUFi9NFPjIa8dxQTBpu3KkKiAOgIHoI8Q8tl5gQZZMMJFtxQXFpgZaMr5o_WggwS5o1cB579QCfbTbc5VLixbRGsMay6tB0bSfSQuJQFOt9WA93lSmM4k4lALaWZvlXvLKpGYc_B1E3KBAxFNRjYNDnZJiBLWddSAbHJ5fcY5UceAfE_X2i6vktayWsJOpl5zkRHTSsmA3FAizdSaolESnBKv2eOVdsLEydgK4ov-8Qes9WWlVStpAOH6x83ioY30XKaljDEK7tS20taC4HJGKgMt5HdzhCUZw_vTfYimeKyFo1ksQLq27yRojocUxANFHX9WAYxsmoyCq7ILqbyBfuosVzTuXLjXNIdq5o0_BadxuraMs2RNpYd3xV6-nkWfiyDZF054d7RJoUKB7Xt61Sfyg-8HW5V45TnLgV4-6ue45C2VoPxfNbsQRVnf8c=w896-h1194-no

I still need to fix her hair, and generally learn about this little ones (Do I have to worry about them getting stains? How to I 'fluff' her hair as it's all matted down from the packaging. Tricks to swapping her hands and otherwise dressing her and handling and caring for her?). I like she came with a bunch of hands already. I thought it was funny that her pantsu come separately, not on her under her tights, I will have to fix that before the day is done. It'll be interesting to see if any of my other girls take her under their wing.

Riesz

She's so adorable! Congratulations!

Pure Neemo dolls usually arrive with some product in their hair. I have a child-size toothbrush I keep to use as a hairbrush for them, and using that will help remove a small amount of the product to fluff out the hair. Usually for bangs though, you can just gently flick your fingertip underneath to fluff them out.

Since the body is made of plastic, staining rarely occurs and if it does, it takes a very long time. The only stained Pure Neemo I've personally encountered was a second-hand doll I purchased that had been sealed for 4 years fully dressed in a black outfit. Even still, the staining didn't seem all that bad. Bodies are around $25 USD so it's not a huge deal to replace if you have to, but you very likely will never have to.

To change the hands, just gently pull and they should pop right out of the socket. Looks like she is on the new body, and in normal skin colour. If you want to buy additional hands, Azone occasionally releases packs but I checked both Hobby Search and Amiami and they are all currently out of stock.

Just one more tip, if you're searching for clothing make sure to search for Pure Neemo and not Picco Neemo. They sound very similar but Picco Neemo is the smaller, 1/12 scale doll! I've found that some Barbie clothing will work, but most is too large. Some Blythe clothing will work, but is often large in the waist, and some Licca-chan clothing will fit. Here's a link to Azone's page for clothing flyers in case you want to check what has already been released or upcoming outfits. Keep in mind that all sizes are mixed in here, so just look for the 1/6 scale outfits. https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=ctl100&gid=3

sinclair

Thanks for the info. From Google searches she has the XS body. Do I need to be mindful out clothing between the L, M, S, and XS bodies, or all they close enough like DDIII and DDS are that it just has to be a Pure Neemo outfit and it'll fit all 4 body sizes?

As for hands she came with plenty I don't need to look for more for now. I'll have to get a toothbrush to use. She'll be fine in her default outfit for a while since it's so cute, but I will want to get her a more summer dress like outfit in the future as well as her casual dress:

12cacf669be39c6833b0ea849e934bb8.jpg

But I can see myself collected a few more PM girls to hang out around the house on the book shelves and computer desk and my train room and bedroom and...

Riesz

Oh gosh, I'm sorry I totally spaced and didn't notice that she's on XS body. The XS body is overall slimmer than S-M-L-LL, and even the feet and hands are a bit smaller. She should still be able to fit in Pure Neemo standard clothing and shoes, though it will be a bit baggy on her.

I don't think Barbie, Licca, or Blythe clothing would fit XS Pure Neemo very well... I don't really know Skipper's body size or other smaller dolls to give any tips about that.

Here are some comparison pics between the Pure Neemo bodies - Doll nudity ahead - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dvRRKcWeyeg/Vh5jrDHflnI/AAAAAAAACvk/uBBDzbK8nlk/s1600/azonecompa1.png

I only have one XS Pure Neemo but if you'd like, later I can try some different outfits on and take some pictures to give you an idea of how the standard PN clothing fits.

I also forgot to mention that on newer Azone clothing there is a size chart, with triangle representing ideal fit, circle representing OK fit, and x representing that it doesn't fit. Here's an example. https://www.azone-int.co.jp/azone_img/images/pub/catalog_itm/601_1.jpg

Also here is a Mandarake link to their Azone stuff. https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/listPage/list?soldOut=1&keyword=%E3%82%A2%E3%82%BE%E3%83%B3&lang=en

sinclair
Oh gosh, I'm sorry I totally spaced and didn't notice that she's on XS body. The XS body is overall slimmer than S-M-L-LL, and even the feet and hands are a bit smaller. She should still be able to fit in Pure Neemo standard clothing and shoes, though it will be a bit baggy on her.

I don't think Barbie, Licca, or Blythe clothing would fit XS Pure Neemo very well... I don't really know Skipper's body size or other smaller dolls to give any tips about that.

That's okay, there is a lot going on this week for everyone I'm sure. Thanks for the additional info.

Here are some comparison pics between the Pure Neemo bodies - Doll nudity ahead - http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dvRRKcWeyeg/Vh5jrDHflnI/AAAAAAAACvk/uBBDzbK8nlk/s1600/azonecompa1.png

I found that one and read the blog as I've been looking up stuff the last couple days. Hence why I asked about size since the XS is so much smaller.

I only have one XS Pure Neemo but if you'd like, later I can try some different outfits on and take some pictures to give you an idea of how the standard PN clothing fits.

I would love that. Here are some things I was looking at on eBay while trying to figure out the sizing chart so you know what kinds of things I like if you have something similar. Here is a meko outfit, skirt and top, dress, shorts, and of course undergarments and pantsu.

I also forgot to mention that on newer Azone clothing there is a size chart, with triangle representing ideal fit, circle representing OK fit, and x representing that it doesn't fit. Here's an example. https://www.azone-int.co.jp/azone_img/images/pub/catalog_itm/601_1.jpg

Thank you for letting me know what they mean, I was trying to figure that out. What does the double circle mean (A circle inside of a circle.)?

I'll have to check them out.