Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

ladyroselie
45 minutes ago, InariPassenger said:

I am! I preordered the limited Chiika as I liked her hair and hairstyle more! Also I'm strongly considering Biscuitina. I think it's a very cute line and it looks extra good after Magical girls line (my personal opinion that they wasn't the best). The only my problem with them is that it seems like outfits are gonna be mostly the same for all the girls just of different colors... Kinda lazy solution when they could make so many different cute styles, endless possibilities! Also I would prefer same mold dolls with same dresses but different color schemes (to justify getting both lol 😅)

Yay! Omg choosing between the Chiika options was tough! I stared at the pictures for ages and *almost* sprung for both 😅 but ultimately I'm not as crazy about platinum hair or the partial ponytails. If it had been all pink though I would have gone for her. That made the decision for Mio easy though! I love pink hair on my dolls.

I agree the magical girl line wasn't the best, but I actually only recently got into the PN size so this is my first line buying at retail. I did go second hand to get the Marshmallow bunnies I wanted 🙈 it was a little expensive 🤫

I don't mind the similar dress styles personally, I like how it ties the line together. But I do think they should have mixed up the colors like you said, it would definitely make it worth it to get both. 

Not to be a bad influence, but I think Biscuitina is definitely gonna be worth it! I knew about the line when it started, but waited too long to try for Chocolala and original Candy Lulu and they have been so tough to find! I did manage to get Chocolala from someone on FB, but Candy Lulu I've only seen for sale twice and it was for considerably above retail and sold out instantly. I think Sugarcups are such a sought after series it isn't worth it to me to miss (since I could always sell later if one arrived and I didn't bond). 

• Like 2

ragnamuffin
On 6/1/2021 at 12:15 PM, InariPassenger said:

I am! I preordered the limited Chiika as I liked her hair and hairstyle more! Also I'm strongly considering Biscuitina. I think it's a very cute line and it looks extra good after Magical girls line (my personal opinion that they wasn't the best). The only my problem with them is that it seems like outfits are gonna be mostly the same for all the girls just of different colors... Kinda lazy solution when they could make so many different cute styles, endless possibilities! Also I would prefer same mold dolls with same dresses but different color schemes (to justify getting both lol 😅)

Happy to see other people that know about (and preordered) the Star Sprinkles dolls. Moon Cat Chiika is what got me back into doll collecting these past few months. Like ladyroselie, I preordered the regular version because I liked her mouth better.

I’m still on the fence about Moon Rabbit Miu. Wouldn’t mind if it was just those two, but if they’re going to release a full lineup of all the different Ex Cute characters then I’ll just have to be satisfied with Chiika because I don’t have the space for that many.

Also thinking about getting Biscuitina to go along with Chiika. I wouldn’t be surprised if they released Chocolala in Miu’s outfit too.

Are you guys also in Japan?

• Like 1

ladyroselie
5 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Happy to see other people that know about (and preordered) the Star Sprinkles dolls. Moon Cat Chiika is what got me back into doll collecting these past few months. Like ladyroselie, I preordered the regular version because I liked her mouth better.

I’m still on the fence about Moon Rabbit Miu. Wouldn’t mind if it was just those two, but if they’re going to release a full lineup of all the different Ex Cute characters then I’ll just have to be satisfied with Chiika because I don’t have the space for that many.

Also thinking about getting Biscuitina to go along with Chiika. I wouldn’t be surprised if they released Chocolala in Miu’s outfit too.

Chiika is so sweet, I can see how she'd pull you back in to collecting 🥰

For this line I was thinking about getting a little floating rectangle shelf to display them all together and not take up too much space. I saw this on IG and thought it was such a genius idea! 

I'd definitely recommend getting the matching Biscuitina 😍 Sugarcups seem to be near impossible to find if you miss them 😭 (still searching for original Candy Lulu myself). 

I wish I was in Japan! I'm in the Seattle area, so it's just a quick hop across the water right? 🙈

• Like 1

InariPassenger
10 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

I think they are gonna release all of the ExCute girls in the Star Sprinkles line..

Im also thinking about Biscuitina, she is so cute and would be cool next to the Chiika.

I'm in Japan, Tokyo! What city are you?

• Like 1

monkeypizzasonic

I was thinking about getting someone from the Star Sprinkles line too, but then they re-released Alice Noah in a different color and I really want him to go with my Cheshire Cat Kyle; plus I have Alvastaria Meryl!Alice and Luchino!Pirate boy on layaway from FF&D right now. I need to fill out my fairytale cast first!

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

For this line I was thinking about getting a little floating rectangle shelf to display them all together and not take up too much space. I saw this on IG and thought it was such a genius idea!

That does sound like a good idea, but I usually keep mine in their boxes to avoid sun damage. I think my 1/12 Erunoe lost the pink colouring on her cheeks from keeping her out over the years 😢

I'd definitely recommend getting the matching Biscuitina 😍 Sugarcups seem to be near impossible to find if you miss them 😭 (still searching for original Candy Lulu myself).

I see what you mean! It seems like Candy Lulu sold for ¥40,000 on YJA recently 🤯

I wish I was in Japan! I'm in the Seattle area, so it's just a quick hop across the water right? 🙈

Oh yeah, no problem! Just hop on a raft over. Maybe you’ll wash up on Shonan near the Azone Factory 🤣

Im also thinking about Biscuitina, she is so cute and would be cool next to the Chiika.

I'm in Japan, Tokyo! What city are you?

Right?! They could be sisters!

I’m also in Tokyo ☺️ I’ll send you a DM!

I was thinking about getting someone from the Star Sprinkles line too, but then they re-released Alice Noah in a different color and I really want him to go with my Cheshire Cat Kyle; plus I have Alvastaria Meryl!Alice and Luchino!Pirate boy on layaway from FF&D right now. I need to fill out my fairytale cast first!

The Alvastaria dolls are so cute, but there’s so many of them! I love their clothes and wish Azone would sell them separately.

ladyroselie
2 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

That does sound like a good idea, but I usually keep mine in their boxes to avoid sun damage. I think my 1/12 Erunoe lost the pink colouring on her cheeks from keeping her out over the years 😢

I see what you mean! It seems like Candy Lulu sold for ¥40,000 on YJA recently 🤯

Oh yeah, no problem! Just hop on a raft over. Maybe you’ll wash up on Shonan near the Azone Factory 🤣

Oh I didn't think about the sun damage. Living here there's almost never direct sun in the room where my dolls are. I've also been thinking about getting a glass door cabinet. I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to add some clear UV protective sheets to the doors 🤔

I also saw Chocolala go for about that much on Mandrake the other day 😳 I don't know if I can justify that much for such a tiny doll 🙈

Washing up near the Azone factory would be the dream! But I suppose to keep my dolls dry on the trip I'd better just take a plan when it's safe to travel 😆

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

RIP the dream. Preorders for Biscuitina closed shortly after they opened (from the time stamps on Twitter, within 5 minutes?!)

Didn’t realize it was going to be THAT competitive 😭

• Sad 1

ladyroselie
1 minute ago, ragnamuffin said:

RIP the dream. Preorders for Biscuitina closed shortly after they opened (from the time stamps on Twitter, within 5 minutes?!)

Oh no! I'm sorry 😔 Are you in the US or Canada? I recommend TASINA. Larraine is the owner and she's amazing! She puts the pre-orders up a few days before so she can order the exact amount. As soon as I saw the Twitter tease I emailed her 🙈 

InariPassenger
1 minute ago, ragnamuffin said:

Oh nooo! I went to the website exactly 12PM, ordered her pretty fast, went to her page to check out photos and she was already sold out. So I think she was gone within 1 minute even... The worst thing about it that I'm pretty sure half of the orders are resellers...

ragnamuffin
6 hours ago, ladyroselie said:

Are you in the US or Canada?

Ahhh, I’m in Tokyo and was actually at the Azone Labelshop in Akihabara yesterday (they weren’t accepting preorders in-store). They had her displayed at the store and she is even cuter than the stock photos, so I’m sure you’ll love her!

6 hours ago, InariPassenger said:

The worst thing about it that I'm pretty sure half of the orders are resellers...

I thought the same thing 🤬

• Sad 2

luciaxtrix
On 6/9/2021 at 9:51 PM, InariPassenger said:

Oh nooo! I went to the website exactly 12PM, ordered her pretty fast, went to her page to check out photos and she was already sold out. So I think she was gone within 1 minute even... The worst thing about it that I'm pretty sure half of the orders are resellers...

I'm pretty sure she's still available on AmiAmi, and Denise Dolls will have the new Biscuitina. Just e-mail her :)

InariPassenger
2 minutes ago, luciaxtrix said:

I'm pretty sure she's still available on AmiAmi, and Denise Dolls will have the new Biscuitina. Just e-mail her :)

As I said I got her. AmiAmi never had this doll, she is Azone store exclusive.

luciaxtrix

Accidental double post.

Edited by luciaxtrix

luciaxtrix
18 minutes ago, InariPassenger said:

As I said I got her. AmiAmi never had this doll, she is Azone store exclusive.

Ah I misread. But for anyone who's reading, the info applies.

AmiAmi has the new Candy Lulu, not Biscuitina. Got the two confused.

ragnamuffin
4 minutes ago, InariPassenger said:

Haha thanks I just saw the statement they put out about the outcry. If they do change it from limited production to made to order, she’ll probably be easier to get than the other version (although I think I like the colour scheme of the other one better).

ladyroselie

I'm really surprised that it's Biscuitina again. I thought for sure it'd be Chocolala since she's the only one without a second version. Not that I mind, I want all the Sugarcups 😍 I sure hope I can get her. I don't know how the lottery system will work for US dealers availability 🤞🏻

ragnamuffin
10 hours ago, ladyroselie said:

I thought for sure it'd be Chocolala

I thought so too!

Azone released a statement yesterday that they were considering changing the method of sale since people were unhappy that she was going to be lottery only, so you might be in luck.

I’m really stoked that they’re releasing an updated version of Erunoe to celebrate the 7th anniversary of the Lil Fairy series!

Azone is really eating up my wallet these days 😰

ladyroselie
3 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

I thought so too!

Azone released a statement yesterday that they were considering changing the method of sale since people were unhappy that she was going to be lottery only, so you might be in luck.

I’m really stoked that they’re releasing an updated version of Erunoe to celebrate the 7th anniversary of the Lil Fairy series!

Azone is really eating up my wallet these days 😰

I sure hope they go that route! Sugarcups are hard enough to buy as it is! I saw Candy Lulu on mandarake for basically $410 usd, that's way over my budget for a tiny doll 😭

Erunoe does look super cute! But I think I'm safe unless they do a new Vel. She's my favorite of the original girls. Plus I still feel bad about selling my very first Lil Fairy, the original Erunoe, many years ago 🙈 I don't know if I could replace her.

InariPassenger
10 hours ago, ladyroselie said:

I'm really surprised that it's Biscuitina again. I thought for sure it'd be Chocolala since she's the only one without a second version. Not that I mind, I want all the Sugarcups 😍 I sure hope I can get her. I don't know how the lottery system will work for US dealers availability 🤞🏻

I'm actually not surprised. This new doll is a Akihabara store anniversary doll. For them they usually don't create brand-new dolls and just take previously released and put them in a new outfit. Same for the Doll Show versions, which are usually different color scheme dolls of recently released ones.

• Like 1

ladyroselie
12 hours ago, InariPassenger said:

I'm actually not surprised. This new doll is a Akihabara store anniversary doll. For them they usually don't create brand-new dolls and just take previously released and put them in a new outfit. Same for the Doll Show versions, which are usually different color scheme dolls of recently released ones.

That makes sense ☺️ I'm pretty new to seriously collecting Azone (I did have some Lil Fairy a long time ago). So I don't know all the release patterns yet 🙈 I don't mind new colors on outfits, I still want them all 😂

Is anyone getting the new Sahra release? I can't decide between brunette or blonde 😍 but I love the eyes and the outfit, and I'm so excited to see what the new body style is like. 

ladyroselie

🥺 Can anyone tell me if Azone will replace missing parts from BNIB dolls? I got Fuka today from a dealer and she's missing her headband. I don't want to bother her if there's nothing that can be done.

I've heard that Azone doesn't really do a good job addressing these kinds of issues. TIA for any advice! 

ragnamuffin
3 hours ago, ladyroselie said:

🥺 Can anyone tell me if Azone will replace missing parts from BNIB dolls? I got Fuka today from a dealer and she's missing her headband. I don't want to bother her if there's nothing that can be done.

I've heard that Azone doesn't really do a good job addressing these kinds of issues. TIA for any advice! 

It depends on several factors, like if the dealer is a licensed Azone distributor, when you purchased the product, and how old the product is. Their website says that they won’t address any issues with products that weren’t purchased through “official channels” and products that are over a year old.

Otherwise, they’ll accept returns and replacements within 10 days of purchase with proof of purchase, but you have to notify them beforehand. I’d contact your dealer about it and have them take care of it for you if they can.

Azone Return Policy

Azonet Q&A

ladyroselie
20 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

It depends on several factors, like if the dealer is a licensed Azone distributor, when you purchased the product, and how old the product is. Their website says that they won’t address any issues with products that weren’t purchased through “official channels” and products that are over a year old.

Otherwise, they’ll accept returns and replacements within 10 days of purchase with proof of purchase, but you have to notify them beforehand. I’d contact your dealer about it and have them take care of it for you if they can.

Azone Return Policy

Azonet Q&A

Thank you so much for all the information! ❤️🙇🏼‍♀️I'll reach out to the dealer so hopefully it'll all work out.

This isn't my first issue with Azone QC unfortunately. I got a Pureneemo off of Mandarake with two of the same hand (then I bought a hand pack from Fabric Friends, but it's the wrong color 🤦🏼‍♀️), and a NRFB Lil Fairy from Mercari that has a chip in her shoulder and it makes her arm fall off. 

My poor dollys, they need new hands and a new body, and another one needs new socks. But I don't want to buy anything until we've moved. At least they are safely packed up for now. 

• Like 1