Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Sayomi

Pure Neemo

AzDoll123

The slimmer proportions of the body on the right looks very different from other Pure Neemo bodies, I wonder if a new clothing line will be released around the same time.

Edited by AzDoll123

takatsuki

InariPassenger thank you for explaining this! I knew of the sitting body, but not the standing version. I also thought it was a ‘cheaper’ body, lol. I’m definitely going to keep it as I keep all my dolls fullset stuff (running out of room for boxes). I really like the new Obitsu 24cm body. I like how the joints are sculpted compared to the older bodies. The ‘feel’ body looks like a tiny version of a dd. I like it, and probably will get one eventually so I can have at least one in my collection. Also, I’ve watched all of your box opening/reviews and have enjoyed them all. I’m happy to be able to talk with you here!

• Like 1

Tasuke

while the OBITSU 26 is a complete Godsend for many 1/6 Anime dolls out there, it's all quite relative, and depends on the design, YMMV;

Konomi_Yuzuhara_JOHN_7.jpg?width=1920&he

Konomi_Yuzuhara_OBITSU_26_12_17_20_(3).J

Tamaki_Kousaka_3-21-21_(1).JPG?width=192

Tamaki_Kousaka_3-21-21_(3).JPG?width=192

Edited by Tasuke
  • Like 2

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

takatsuki

Tasuke thank you for the Obitsu body pictures! I really like the body aesthetic, it looks so streamlined. I'm going to get one, once I figure out where. Shipping from Japan is so expensive right now.

Tam_I_am

Yes, where DOES one get 26 and 24 (was it?) Obitsu bodies for dolls who want to bend now days?

Edited by Tam_I_am

takatsuki

The least expensive shop (not counting international shipping) is Parabox (located in Japan) for Obitsu. I don’t know of an online store to buy Azone bodies. Finding the 27cm Azone small chest body is nearly impossible, sigh.

Tam_I_am
3 minutes ago, takatsuki said:

The least expensive shop (not counting international shipping) is Parabox (located in Japan) for Obitsu. I don’t know of an online store to buy Azone bodies. Finding the 27cm Azone small chest body is nearly impossible, sigh.

Can a North American order from Parabox directly?

takatsuki

Yes, I’ve done it in the past, but not since Covid, so I don’t know what shipping services they use.

Tam_I_am

Hopefully not FedEx, because I'm done with those guys.  I'll have to look into it sometime when I can think better, would be nice for my girls to have some of those nicer proportioned new bodies.

*checks the Hobby Search*

Edited by Tam_I_am

Tasuke
12 hours ago, monkeypizzasonic said:

Hobby Search Japan sells both Obitsu and Azone bodies, although it depends what's in stock.

that's where i've been getting nearly all of mine, when fresh allotments of stock trickle in, anyway.

currently, i've been waiting about a month now on slow-boat shipping for a pair of N-skin, M-bust 26es

for my To Heart Multi and Ah! My Goddess Skuld, as their head skintones really call for Natural skin bodies,

and this is the first time they have come available to me...

Edited by Tasuke

2020164095_ANightatKonomi12-18-23550px.Horizont..png.35eaba54e8b03fbe6a7f7cd252209e94.png

monkeypizzasonic

The girls and I did some exploring today...(vaguely Alice in Wonderland themed, even though neither of them are Alice) (the blonde one is Alice's big sis, so I guess she's filling in until Alice shows up)

IMG_20210523_100532_777.jpg

IMG_20210523_101326_497.jpg

20210523_094600.jpg

• Like 4

Tam_I_am

*sighs at scarcity if Obitsu*

monkeypizzasonic, they look like they had a great time.  And they managed it without wearing any of the outdoors or getting scratched!

Maia

I have a question how do you tell the difference between a  pure Neemo flexion body vs a pure Neemo full flexion body

ragnamuffin
On 5/25/2021 at 10:25 AM, Mars said:

I have a question how do you tell the difference between a  pure Neemo flexion body vs a pure Neemo full flexion body

According to this website, they’re practically identical apart from extra joints at the shoulders and hips.

Part 1 on arms:

https://ameblo.jp/pibako/entry-11558859948.html

Part 2 on legs:

https://ameblo.jp/pibako/entry-11558893935.html

Part 3 on range of motion:

https://ameblo.jp/pibako/entry-11558947679.html

But I think all Pureneemos now are made with the full flexion body because I bought the steampunk bunny Koron that was released earlier this month for the 9th anniversary of the Nagoya Label Shop, and it doesn’t say anything about full flexion anywhere but she’s got the shoulder joints.

• Thanks 1

Maia
49 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

According to this website, they’re practically identical apart from extra joints at the shoulders and hips.

Part 1 on arms:

Part 2 on legs:

But I think all Pureneemos now are made with the full flexion body because I bought the steampunk bunny Koron that was released earlier this month for the 9th anniversary of the Nagoya Label Shop, and it doesn’t say anything about full flexion anywhere but she’s got the shoulder joints.

I buying them on mandarake and some of they have the not very flexible bodies 

ragnamuffin
58 minutes ago, Mars said:

I buying them on mandarake and some of they have the not very flexible bodies 

Oh, then I’m not sure. Maybe you could search the name of the doll + full flexion (フル可動)? Or just replace the body when you get her if it’s not the one you want (not very helpful, I know). I can’t figure out when full flexion was first released, but it’s been around since 2013 at least, so you might be able to make an educated guess depending on when the doll was released.

InariPassenger
3 hours ago, ragnamuffin said:

Part 1 on arms:

Part 2 on legs:

Difference are extra joints, most visible on shoulders.

Azone has all the series on their website where you can check specific doll, promo photos and on what body the doll was released:

https://www.azone-int.co.jp/?sid=exc500

(you can use automatic pages translate to see it on your preferred language if you can't read Japanese)

• Like 1

ragnamuffin

Ah, my bad. I checked that page earlier and it only said “Pureneemo Flection” for my Koron’s body, which I thought was wrong since she has the extra shoulder joints of the full flection body, but the Magical Cute Korons are listed as having full flection bodies so I guess they do include that information. Mars should be able to find out which body the doll has using that link.

InariPassenger
29 minutes ago, ragnamuffin said:

Ah, my bad. I checked that page earlier and it only said “Pureneemo Flection” for my Koron’s body, which I thought was wrong since she has the extra shoulder joints of the full flection body, but the Magical Cute Korons are listed as having full flection bodies so I guess they do include that information. Mars should be able to find out which body the doll has using that link.

Sorry, I think I quoted the wrong comment, you said everything correct, I just wanted to add some extra useful information.

About your Koron, seems like most of the time they mention what type of the flexion body doll has. For yours it's not specified, but as it is the newer one then I would be 100% sure it is with extra joints. I have no idea why they forgot to mention that... I might be remembering it wrong, but I think they started to sell dolls with extra joints flexion body starting from Witches series? I'm sure forest animals was already all with extra joints.

ladyroselie

Is anybody else excited for the new Star Sprinkles line? 😍

I pre-ordered Moon Cat Chiika and Moon Rabbit Mio, both regular versions. I like that they have the more unique mouth expressions, as opposed to the exclusives who just have the smile. I also like the regular version's hair colors better.

Plus the new Biscuitina who matches Chiika?! It's adorable and I love the idea of coordinating dolls in different sizes (though I'd get Biscuitina no matter what because I'm obsessed with the Sugarcups line, just missing the original Candy Lulu). 

The theme is such a fun candy shoppe look and I love the idea that the Star Sprinkles Wonderland is nearby the Sugarcups Wonderland! 

If anyone else is into this series I'd love to hear your thoughts 💕

• Like 3

InariPassenger
2 hours ago, ladyroselie said:

Is anybody else excited for the new Star Sprinkles line? 😍

I pre-ordered Moon Cat Chiika and Moon Rabbit Mio, both regular versions. I like that they have the more unique mouth expressions, as opposed to the exclusives who just have the smile. I also like the regular version's hair colors better.

Plus the new Biscuitina who matches Chiika?! It's adorable and I love the idea of coordinating dolls in different sizes (though I'd get Biscuitina no matter what because I'm obsessed with the Sugarcups line, just missing the original Candy Lulu). 

The theme is such a fun candy shoppe look and I love the idea that the Star Sprinkles Wonderland is nearby the Sugarcups Wonderland! 

If anyone else is into this series I'd love to hear your thoughts 💕

I am! I preordered the limited Chiika as I liked her hair and hairstyle more! Also I'm strongly considering Biscuitina. I think it's a very cute line and it looks extra good after Magical girls line (my personal opinion that they wasn't the best). The only my problem with them is that it seems like outfits are gonna be mostly the same for all the girls just of different colors... Kinda lazy solution when they could make so many different cute styles, endless possibilities! Also I would prefer same mold dolls with same dresses but different color schemes (to justify getting both lol 😅)

• Like 2