Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

archangeli
The latest version was bugging me proportions-wise, so I gave in and did a paintover ^_^;

This is probably more muscular than most folks will like, but he was feeling wasp-waisted and with too much detail around the belly.

BsPQ2lhCcAAU3DI.jpg

[i'm still not on board with this "male DD's" thing.... ]

BUT - aesthetically, your makeover improved the look of the body a lot! Good job JadePixel!

8450151887_2e94dd76fd_n.jpg

Archangeli.net | Twitter: @MsArchangeli | YouTube: Archangeli

yokha
The latest version was bugging me proportions-wise, so I gave in and did a paintover ^_^;

This is probably more muscular than most folks will like, but he was feeling wasp-waisted and with too much detail around the belly.

BsPQ2lhCcAAU3DI.jpg

wow I really like your version more, the legs look good (proportion wise) not awkwardly long.

Eiko82

Your version looks great, jadepixel. Hope Danny listens to your feedback.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

DivinitaAria

Oh yes, definitely liking jadepixel's rendition more!

Rise- DD Rise | Mariska? - DD01 |Momo/Momoko - DD MOMO | Nayuki - DD Mikuru | Shiori???? - DD Kos Mos

Wishlist:MDD Louise, DD Rise, MDD Maria

WoundedNight64

Looks like everyone is in agreement with Jadepixel's makeover for Eiji. It's awesome

At home; DDH-07 'Medea',

Saving for; A body and Saber Lily ^_^

Waiting for:

aeris

I personally think a mix of both images would be great. Retouched image is perfectly correct, but, IMO, DD are not totally "anatomic accurate", they are dolls from anime, so they should look more like anime guys than " real" guys. I think the original artwork of Eiji would be perfect. I don't know if I am really clear, and it is just my opinion anyway .

Home : Hitomi, Kaori, Lily, Natsuki, Kotori, Yui, Kagami, , Maya, Hana

JChiibs

I think I have to agree with Aeris. If I wanted realistic bodies, there are plenty of resin guy bodies I could use, but to me anime style is anime style. I know that it is a lot more vague concept that way but it is just how I feel. I didn't like when Sims 3 came out and they started aiming to make them more realistic. I love the cartoony aspect of Sims 2. I love anime because it isn't realistic much of the time. If the body has to be realistic then people would complain that Eiji's sculpt isn't realistic enough, and that would ruin the anime aesthetic.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Byddie

I hear talk of brown skin tone options? That's so awesome!

yokha

Maybe chansung body will look good as eiji model, because its looks lean but still has a muscle, like when you being really active and have low body fat, this is what will you look like (for a male) 4.bp.blogspot.com/_OWcZO2VqgO0/TOS_7AYC19I/AAAAAAAAABw/ntrn_JMltA0/s1600/tumblr_l8quryLQMQ1qa6gw6o1_400.jpg

Error-Chan

Question. Has there been any speculation on his price yet? will he be the same as the main females or extra? (( I have £40 saved already... £17 of that is in 2P XD))

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

mitsuki

The designs are really fun. Danny Choo said that 3D modeling and printing make production cycles fast. He was looking for input on how Eiji should look, so I am wondering how different he might end up when he is finally made. One suggestion was that the shins were a bit long. Danny said that he is much more used to looking at female bodies than male so input was helpful. It is great to follow the story and see what happens.

Danny said that Eiji would use the same internal structure, the Mirai Frame. I don't know if a lot more vinyl would be used to create him versus Mirai. If it is a similar amount, he might be close in price to Mirai. Danny also said he is looking into adjustments to the production process that will help reduce prices.

Error-Chan
The designs are really fun. Danny Choo said that 3D modeling and printing make production cycles fast. He was looking for input on how Eiji should look, so I am wondering how different he might end up when he is finally made. One suggestion was that the shins were a bit long. Danny said that he is much more used to looking at female bodies than male so input was helpful. It is great to follow the story and see what happens.

Danny said that Eiji would use the same internal structure, the Mirai Frame. I don't know if a lot more vinyl would be used to create him versus Mirai. If it is a similar amount, he might be close in price to Mirai. Danny also said he is looking into adjustments to the production process that will help reduce prices.

That does sound awesome indeed. I know I read that the frame will be made slightly taller so he will be a bit taller than the girls. price will be my #1 thing since at this point I have not seen the sculpt so am not sure if I will be keeping it along with the clothing items. I hope are on that they make his glasses then my Elizabeth will have another pair ^o^

1318456551_iconforum1.png.a269b0b1783180a9321ea1253e7030d0.png 660234961_iconforum2.png.59d2cd89863301d16c42e72437657af9.png

mitsuki

I read somewhere that there would be a little brother like one and a taller big brother like one. But the 3D designs for the tall one were the ones shown. Maybe the tall one will cost more than the shorter one. I hope he does make two kinds. There are many types of guys out there.

Sturmhornisse

Could it be that this thread was forgotten in here when the section for Smart Doll was opened? I just noticed that this thread is still in the off-topic section and not in the Smart Doll one >___

Pumpkins

This entire thing is a dream come true. I know I'm much more recently into DDs than most people here but a MALE DD!? NOT GIRLY LOOKING?! IN VINYL?! wow~ ^v^ So far everything looks great, and Danny is so great for actually listening to the community and valuing the input. Yess, I am exciteed!

We saw the world as children

The field filled with light

When did we stop believing

The things before our sight?

Pahsmina

Quick question, why is this thread still here and not moved to the Smart Doll category? O:

2xRYydm.png

Own- Melina - DD Rise Kujikawa, Luke Triton - MDD hybrid, Clive Dove - DD hybrid, Arianna - DD Yui Hirasawa

Sturmhornisse
Quick question, why is this thread still here and not moved to the Smart Doll category? O:

At least I am not the only one who noticed XD

Amara77

i though I read that he would be released this year, I don't know if that's going to happen though.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

mizunotsubasa

I can't wait to see this complete.

mizunotsubasa

I can't wait to see this complete.

andreamillo5

it will be my first time to see a male ''anime''ish doll, thats so interesting to read! (i read all the post and i couldnt stop feel excited to think to see the final product) !! >___

pscindy_13
it will be my first time to see a male ''anime''ish doll, thats so interesting to read! (i read all the post and i couldnt stop feel excited to think to see the final product) !! >___<

Lol, I'm the same! . I can't wait till the smart guy comes out!

Hitoma

Danny Choo is such a tease. I can't wait to see what the head will look like. He'll probably wait until he's done 3D printing the entire doll or he'll have the doll complete before showing us the head sculpt.

ShylRnka_zps76mt4rzv.png