Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

JChiibs

Danny Choo Smart Doll Boy [NSFW]

mizya

I only woke up to the news about Eiji recently, I suppose that's what I get from not checking Danny's site regularly, ahah. xD;; But I like what I see so far! ♥ The body looks really lovely, I like that it's more slim and not super muscular. I've been hoping to get a boyfriend for one of my girls, so Eiji just might be what I'm looking for... I hope that we'll see some photos of his face soon, I'm so curious! *___* ♥

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

Yenna

That body certainly doesn't suffer from the super muscular problem that most bjd boys suffer from, so I'm very interested in this release. I'm not a fan of the chest joint, but since there are so few nice vinyl boys available, I'm definitely looking forwards to more pictures of him. I need more boy dolls in my collection =u=

Amara77

Please just show his face

I'm dying here. I need to know what I'm going to do about doll finances!

I really hope he doesn't look like a girl

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

Yukamina

Maybe they need some time to figure out what kind of face-up and eyes look best ^^; Or if the sculpt needs any further editing.

Digitrevx
Maybe they need some time to figure out what kind of face-up and eyes look best ^^; Or if the sculpt needs any further editing.
Edited by Guest

Yami Usagi

I think that what makes the wait worse for the head is that he keeps teasing it. Like way too much.

mizya

Thank you for sharing that info, Digitrevx! I really can't wait to see him~ *___*

Yami Usagi, I feel that way as well. XD He sure enjoys keeping everyone in suspense!

My doll family: Umeko DDH-06 Megumi DDS Mariko Suiren DDdy Sheryl Nome Yuuri DDS Kagamine Rin Yuuya DDSb Kagamine Len ♥ Kanade DDdy Megurine Luka Miharu MDD Arle Nadja Rion DDb Kaito ♥ Enju MDD Marisa 
+ guardian to DD Y'shtola
My blogcarrd | instagram

Larin-Lazet

I've been keeping up with all the updates, and the suspense is killing me. Depending on his face, I think he'll be my next doll, no questions asked.

Spookyboo

I'm really hoping for Eiji to be something like this in terms of eye and chin shape.

tumblr_nduveemclu1svkylyo2_500.jpg

I know faceups can drastically change a face and if i do get eiji i intend it repaint him regardless, i just hope his eyes arent too big

I also really hope he releases the Macho body soon after Eiji's official release, my girls like their guys muscular xD

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Gunter

I know faceups can drastically change a face and if i do get eiji i intend it repaint him regardless, i just hope his eyes arent too big.

^^^ That. Yeah, as long as the eyes are right I already know I'll probably change his face-up. I really wish they'd just show a full shot of the head even if blank. I fee like we saw Mirai's face without a face-up? Or am I remembering stuff wrong? ><;

Spookyboo

I know faceups can drastically change a face and if i do get eiji i intend it repaint him regardless, i just hope his eyes arent too big.

^^^ That. Yeah, as long as the eyes are right I already know I'll probably change his face-up. I really wish they'd just show a full shot of the head even if blank. I fee like we saw Mirai's face without a face-up? Or am I remembering stuff wrong? ><;

No we did...we saw Mirai's head in all stages of its construction, even the versions he didn't use, which is why its so weird that he's being so supersecret with Eiji's. ~le sigh~

And to add to my previous point look at Mirai and Kizuna...they both use the same heads but the faceup makes them look completely different.

Wilhemina (WS 03 DDdy)

Jezebelle (DD Alice Kuonji custom DDdy)

Mariette (DD Mariko custom DDdy)

Gunter

No we did...we saw Mirai's head in all stages of its construction, even the versions he didn't use, which is why its so weird that he's being so supersecret with Eiji's. ~le sigh~

Glad I was right about that. That makes this way more annoyin'. I don't care about your face-up Danny! Just show me the freakin' head!

I don't care if it got trashed. Something to give me even the roughest idea of where he's going with the head so I can know if I will actually even bother.

Amara77

I wonder if he's not showing anything because there is such a high demand for him, and he knows everyone will complain lol.

Really I'm dying I agree his face up is getting changed I just need to see that sculpt. I need to know if I will have to default to plan B...

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

twiggysbabe
I'm really hoping for Eiji to be something like this in terms of eye and chin shape.

tumblr_nduveemclu1svkylyo2_500.jpg

I know faceups can drastically change a face and if i do get eiji i intend it repaint him regardless, i just hope his eyes arent too big

I also really hope he releases the Macho body soon after Eiji's official release, my girls like their guys muscular xD

Aww that would be so so wonderful! If he's becomming like this i have to order at least one!

12101414793_2ba27a22cb.jpg

Digitrevx

And to add to my previous point look at Mirai and Kizuna...they both use the same heads but the faceup makes them look completely different.

Edited by Guest

Larin-Lazet

I'm glad to hear it's been approved, but I feel like it would have been better to show something[/i. He asked for suggestions on everything but the head at this point, so it feels strange to just have weeks of nothing at all.

Lore

I hope Danny releases a slightly more buff looking build soon than what he's shown. His current photos show Eiji missing leg day at the gym. I guess beggars can't be choosers. I like the height though. Not too tall and not too short. I agree with a previous member that I hope the eyes aren't too big and the head sculpt has a mature look. I can already feel my wallet starving to death.

I'm not into the school boy look, but hopefully he'll release the different types of bods before he gets the licensing for anime/game stuff going. Metal Gear Solid? Really? It's his company and he'll do what he wants to even if his character demand poll isn't showing Solid Snake as a popular choice.

Regardless, I absolutely respect and love Danny's ability to take his customer's suggestions to heart and actually apply them to his products. It's about dang time someone created a male doll that didn't look completely androgynous or manic depressive looking! Some of those male(?)resin dolls look downright revolting.

Now if only Volks had caught on to the idea of male DD's....hmmm.

At Home:

DD Snow Miku, DD Luka, DDS Makoto, DD Airy, DDS KizunaAI

Tira

I think part of the reason that Danny's being so secretive about Eiji's head mold is that he knows there's so many people excited about it. Oh well, that hasn't dampened my excitement any for it.

I wonder if there's plans for him to release a tan version at any point? I really want an Archer, and I hate to risk tanning him myself, but I don't want to wait forever just on the off chance that a tan version will come out at some point. I'm already having a hard time convincing myself to wait for the more muscular version...

Gunter
I think part of the reason that Danny's being so secretive about Eiji's head mold is that he knows there's so many people excited about it.

>Implying that people weren't excited for Mirai.

I think, no matter what the argument there'll be a way to fight it. I'm fine with waiting. I just don't appreciate the sudden tactics change when before this he had been nothing, but totally open.

And some of his choices are made out of the fact that these are characters he wants to do. (Though I'd love Solid Snake personally.) It isn't really about profitability, though it is a question worth asking too. I admit I hope none of the popular choices get done ever. I'm not a fan of the current popular male characters.

JChiibs
I just don't appreciate the sudden tactics change when before this he had been nothing, but totally open.

This has bothered me a lot. Especially when he's so busy with everything else he's doing. I find it frustrating how he's keeping this all hidden simply for the fact that I can't gauge or guess when the preorders/orders open so I don't even know if I can get him when he first comes out. That is highly upsetting to me because baseline I want his body so I can make clothes for it, something that directly impacts Naiomi's Closet.

Happy but upset is not a fun feeling, especially when I have no idea when it will subside. I literally think of the Smart Doll Boy everyday.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

Mysha

I think you all should share your thoughts with Danny. Maybe he's not aware of feelings and emotions his decisions cause. Instead of writing here, send him an e-mail. I believe he won't ignore direct messages.

37542208752_7cbdd8660f.jpg

- Kizuna [smart Doll] - Isabelle [saber Extra + Obitsu60] - Maya [DDS DDH-06] - Angelica [DD Sakuya] - Kitty [MDD Mariko] - Moonlight [smart Doll] - Emily [DD Miku] -

https://annasangels.capsel.org/

hat_chan

This has bothered me a lot. Especially when he's so busy with everything else he's doing. I find it frustrating how he's keeping this all hidden simply for the fact that I can't gauge or guess when the preorders/orders open so I don't even know if I can get him when he first comes out. That is highly upsetting to me because baseline I want his body so I can make clothes for it, something that directly impacts Naiomi's Closet.

Happy but upset is not a fun feeling, especially when I have no idea when it will subside. I literally think of the Smart Doll Boy everyday.

~Sister Kyoya

I am so glad I'm not alone in this! I'm hoping Smart Doll Guy will be out by Anime Expo since that's relatively soon. And I have sent Danny a few messages on Twitter (not about AX, mind) but he still says the head is still being tweaked.

JChiibs

Personally I hope for sometime in the fall, not because my birthday is in October, but because then I'd have a better chance of saving for him. I really shouldn't complain about any of this because at least Danny listens to us, unlike Volks. I've just never been so personally invested in someone else's doll. I really fear that he will release him at a time when I can't order and then I'll have to look at everyone else's pics when they get theirs. I would be gutted. So the best I can do is just work my rear end off and hope it takes Danny longer to get him finished.

~Sister Kyoya

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

baldylox

Not to stir the pot or anything as I know lots of you are eagerly awaiting more info and possibly pics on Eiji but I felt I needed to tell yall this.

This past weekend we went to Animazement in Raleigh NC. In artist alley, we met a ton of people who were really excited about seeing Dollfie Dreams in person. And once they found out I had a Mirai they got VERY excited. One girl in particular was happy about this because of someone she knows.

Seems that she's good friends with the guy who did all the 3D modeling for Danny on Eiji. Now I have NO WAY to prove that this is true or not as I don't know this girl at all but she knew me from my online escapades and such. But she told me that there is no reason to fret about Eiji's looks because she said he looks AMAZING. She had no pics and didn't go into any details but she said his face is very anime like and not at all like the head for Mirai and Kizuna. So it looks like things are almost ready for him.

She didn't know when he would be available or when pics would be available to everyone but she did mention some stuff I know isn't general knowledge so she *could* be correct about this. All I know is that she was pretty stoked about Eiji and wants one as well.

So don't give up hope people! You'll get your vinyl boy soon and he'll be beyond awesome.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

foo
She had no pics and didn't go into any details but she said his face is very anime like and not at all like the head for Mirai and Kizuna.

Huh, I've been expecting to see Danny's head on a vinyl body all this time.

At least, I've been expecting that and expecting to be wrong. Aim low and you'll be happy