Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

mayaiincho
1 hour ago, McKennachu said:

Do we receive an invoice for payment? I haven't had an email from Volks since they gave the head's up about shipping in "waves".

For those paying in March / April, probably not. Well... at least I haven't received mine yet.

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

McKennachu

Ah okay, I thought the email said payment period for wave 2 was February-April.

Moonsour
On 2/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, McKennachu said:

Do we receive an invoice for payment? I haven't had an email from Volks since they gave the head's up about shipping in "waves".

If it works at all like the first wave, you'll get an email to remind you what wave you're in that includes the date payment emails will go out.

Shailara

Whoever is in the second batch should start getting emails now. Although they say the shipping will start in April, you can go ahead and pay for them. I paid for my 2B :) Btw, I've split her clothes, but if there's anyone who might want her sword, let me know. It's been a while and I hadn't saved as much as I had wanted to for her, so my bank account is crying tears of agony right now 😄

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

mayaiincho
2 hours ago, Shailara said:

Whoever is in the second batch should start getting emails now. Although they say the shipping will start in April, you can go ahead and pay for them. I paid for my 2B :) Btw, I've split her clothes, but if there's anyone who might want her sword, let me know. It's been a while and I hadn't saved as much as I had wanted to for her, so my bank account is crying tears of agony right now 😄

I better keep an eye on my email then. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

mayaiincho

I feel like this happens every year. Volks isnt accurately accounting us for our initial deposit. 

Initial price of 88,000 - 10800 (Deposit) = 77200

Subtotal:80,229 yen

Commission:4,011

EMS insurance fee:200

Shipping Fee:7,300 yen

Total amount:91,740 yen

I'm sure not where this 3029 yen discrepancy comes from. It's just 30$ ish but damn, if we're not getting credited for our payments, Volks is plainly just overcharging their customers. Can anyone explain this here? 

BeyondTime
5 hours ago, mayaiincho said:

I feel like this happens every year. Volks isnt accurately accounting us for our initial deposit. 

Initial price of 88,000 - 10800 (Deposit) = 77200

Subtotal:80,229 yen

Commission:4,011

EMS insurance fee:200

Shipping Fee:7,300 yen

Total amount:91,740 yen

I'm sure not where this 3029 yen discrepancy comes from. It's just 30$ ish but damn, if we're not getting credited for our payments, Volks is plainly just overcharging their customers. Can anyone explain this here? 

Iirc, with the Fate pre-orders from two years ago there was an extra line on the doll info page that gave a price with the additional fees included. It was something like ¥109,000 became ¥117,720 after the fees, and they did point that out upfront on the product page. 

Our deposits were subtracted from the ¥117,720 number and not the ¥109,000 number. 

Edit: Dug up my receipts and adjusted the full price, but it's still just a rough guess. The pages that had that info no longer exist on the new website.

Edited by BeyondTime

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

cfx

Saw this picture of 2B in the Volks Checkmate Elegant outfit which I thought looked great:

• Like 1

AliensOfGold

What's the best product for styling a wig?

cfx

2B & 9S repainted like SDs:

On 2/23/2020 at 3:35 PM, AliensOfGold said:

What's the best product for styling a wig?

Depends on what you want to do. The Volks wig wax is good for taming stray hairs, making spiky bits, etc. I haven't used their sprays but I remember someone here preferred the Treatment Mist.

BeyondTime
4 hours ago, cfx said:

2B & 9S repainted like SDs:

The lips look good, but not a fan of the emphasis on the eyelids on 2B.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

toppz1008

Hey guys, 

I think I find a solution to make 9s wig looks better on him without the blindfold.. it is to put a tissue paper or napkin to under his wig before you wear it.. I personally this his head is too low, which is similar to Kosmos.. I trimmed his wig a little bit but I think I would work his original style as well... 

I'm looking to buy 9s's Wig.. is anyone here selling one??

Thank you

IMG_20200227_111402_760.jpg

Edited by toppz1008

cfx
5 hours ago, BeyondTime said:

The lips look good, but not a fan of the emphasis on the eyelids on 2B.

I think they both look kind of creepy repainted like that @onion32@ but different people have different tastes so I post unique things when I find them.

BeyondTime
8 hours ago, cfx said:

I think they both look kind of creepy repainted like that @onion32@ but different people have different tastes so I post unique things when I find them.

It's always nice to see what people do with their dolls, even when it's not to taste.

• Like 2

Monty

Looks like wave 2 will start shipping on the 11th of April.

Also, yesterday I got the suit from the February collection and put it on 9S. It was the first time I've taken him out of his default set since I unboxed him, so I decided to take off his body stocking and inspect him for any colour transfer. I was pretty impressed to find absolutely none. It's been summer here since I got him, and my room has been heating up like a sauna, plus we've had horrific humidity some days so I was a bit worried about stuff seeping through the body stocking - especially his socks, which obviously arent white-lined. I was expecting to at least see some light staining on the soles of his feet from the socks but...nothing. The only stain on his was a small mark on the back of his neck from his choker - the stain seemed to be where the clasp was. Really doesn't bother me since it's not like I tend to look a lot at the back of his neck anyway.

I didn't have his blindfold on for most of that time, I was a little afraid to in the humidity and also I think the purple luts eyes I put in him were too pretty to cover up, but it's good to know his default outfit is worry-free. Not sure how different it would be without the body stocking of course.

Edited by Monty

Aliezen

Mine go delayed , by the time I got it should be around May.

Hope the clothes will not stain hard.

ramcoy

just receive my payment notice...

im so happy

• Like 1

Mecatronico

Received my payment request today as well:

Shipments will begin to be sent out starting on Early May 2020 (JST).
(We cannot send your product until after your payment of the remaining balance has been confirmed.)

Please make your payment before the designated deadline for the products listed below.

Payment Deadline: by May 12, 2020 (JST)

We will send the package approximately two weeks after your payment has been completed.

I will wait until close to the deadline on May to pay, that way the card bill will arrive just in June. 

If they ship two weeks after I pay, they should ship at the end of May or first week of June, and since it will need to travel all the way to Brazil and pass by our post system I think 2B should arrive here around my vacation time on July, perfect.

• Like 1

BeyondTime

9S could be made into a cute girl. 

• Like 1

Distractus

Hello!

Hopping in for a moment.
I placed my preorder on the Int website just hours before the cut-off time on the last day.

A couple days ago I noticed my profile on the Volks Int site was requesting payment. Went ahead and completed it.
According to the website, the payment request was posted on the 11th!
I didn't expect it until May going by the delay notice they put out a couple months back.
Not expecting them to arrive for maybe a few weeks because of recent events, but we'll see!
First time preordering! Curious, under normal circumstances, how long do they usually take to ship(leave) once paid?

Also, so far I haven't seen any issues with the dark clothing. Reviews I've seen mention and show they're rather well lined and come with body suits.
Any areas from your experiences that indicate might need extra protection? 

Thanks!

BeyondTime
21 minutes ago, Distractus said:

First time preordering! Curious, under normal circumstances, how long do they usually take to ship(leave) once paid?

I think it's usually 2 - 3 weeks with expected completion of shipping for all paid orders within two weeks.

• Like 1

lardroom
2 hours ago, Distractus said:

Any areas from your experiences that indicate might need extra protection? 

Hooray for 2B! She is the most amazing doll.

2Bs dress is lined in almost every location with either white or grey lining with threads too match. The skirt has black threads with the white lining. The bodice has gray lining with gray thread on three front and the neck clasp.  i dont thinknthis grey stains. There's no lining on the stencil design on her back bodice. However, I still wouldn't dress her without the body suit without a spare stock body..

2 areas of potential concern:

1. The blindfold. It's lined in white with white threads. The issue is that it is fiddly to put on and can go on tight. If the fabric gets rolled you can have black fabric directly on her precious face up.

2. The bust. 2Bs body suit is made differently.  It is zipped up the side and has a hole cut out on the bust. The vinyl is pressed directly on the front stencil pattern as a result. The stencil pattern is grayish on the inside and isn't made of the same black fabric. So it might not stain.

Her thigh high tights may eventually leak through the body suit,  so if you can get non staining black tights it would be safer.

That said, I've had Toobie in her default for a week or more with the blind fold with no issues. Just take extra precaution so she's not lying on her clothes. Also, wash your hands after handling her dress before you touch her head to avoid potential dye transfer from your hands. It hasn't happened with my outfit onto my hands, but you never know.

Edited by lardroom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2