Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Kitsune

Nier Automata x Dollfie Dream

marishade

Hello! Found a person on Twitter who had 2B sitting with other dollfies:

Edit: just noticed that some of their posts are lewd and nsfw. If you do not want to see that stuff I would not recommend scrolling through their feed.

Edited by marishade
Warning

cfx
3 hours ago, marishade said:

Hello! Found a person on Twitter who had 2B sitting with other dollfies:

Edit: just noticed that some of their posts are lewd and nsfw. If you do not want to see that stuff I would not recommend scrolling through their feed.

Heh. I like that account because they have all the pictures of DDs in the military-themed stuff which is something I like but don't see much of. I find there's generally nothing there that I truly don't want to see, as long as I never click on any of the hidden pictures.

I didn't heed those warnings initially because in my experience there are quite a few twitter accounts that use that feature just to compact the feed, by hiding all pictures whether NSFW or not.

Edited by cfx

Beani

I was rearranging dolls last night and a slight knock sent pod flying to a 1.5m drop. It broke into four pieces but is amazingly fine somehow. 

My pod seriously feels like it’s only just sitting on the pole, it just doesn’t click down onto it properly. Anyone else have that issue and maybe some advice?

After the shock of the fall I almost put Pod away but then thought, what’s the point of not displaying it? I’m now nervous though so would prefer to fix the attachment to the pole if at all possible. 

• Like 1

StelSel
On 1/12/2020 at 5:04 PM, cfx said:

Someone recreated the game cover art:

Wow! I love this picture. Also the small 2b plushy in the background lol <3

On 1/18/2020 at 1:46 AM, F-15alice said:

Also this is how she look with glass eyes, not a good pic and it's shoot on my phone

The eyes here is a 20mm glass eye 

IMG_2924.JPG.0c8abf7dc247bbb0034a9182264e85b3.JPG

Those glass eyes look amazing!

Noxxbunny

My Nines finally got here the other day 😁 I immediately started working on his new wig and I swapped his eyes out for now while I search for a blue pair I like.

1004695514_IMG_20200119_004430(2).jpg.da064f689ea6748311257d096c4fe8ec.jpg

Not a terribly good picture, but I still think he fits in with my group just fine(aside from now being my tallest doll) with his new android brothers and sister 😆 (Mikuo got stuck in a dress because I wanted these clothes for Nines)

2005135483_IMG_20200119_201411(2).jpg.b5cf4f7a9bc5e7f19b3e8347c9904c6f.jpg

Also I just thought this was funny - he came with this mark inside his head and I'm calling it his birthmark now...lol.

1146358483_IMG_20200117_184757(2).jpg.f1d51a747353de45bb67f8360bab9874.jpg

• Like 3

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

AliensOfGold
5 hours ago, Noxxbunny said:

1146358483_IMG_20200117_184757(2).jpg.f1d51a747353de45bb67f8360bab9874.jpg

Looks like a painted finger print.

JChiibs

He looks so awesome! @onion8@ This is the first pic of him I've seen other than the Volks original pics that I can see that I wasn't wrong in thinking 9S fit Ollie. Even though I'm generally pretty good at seeing if a DD fits a certain idea of mine, after such a long wait (and I have to still wait more...) I was starting to doubt my thoughts a little. I can't tell you how much of a relief it is to see your darling boy. @onion1@@onion24@@onion25@@onion20@

~SK

• Like 1

12926590414_996a8b87ea_o.png

Forum Blog: Badger Pocket Tales (Family story from the beginning) | { Old Family story reboot: Start Here! }

Follow me on Twitter, Flickr & Instagram

cfx

This instagram has some nice pics of both dolls together:

• Thanks 1

F-15alice

Here are both of my 2Bs together, one of them is using CotinDoll's pony tail wig in silver 

and also ah,spam

spacer.png

• Like 6

Welcome to my Instagram

7c5ecae5_34a2_4fec_a96f_db8c1b0054bb_by_saturnspace-dbd5hjw.jpg

Lunami Faceup for DD X3

Moonsour

2B has arrived! She has SUCH a sweet face! I'll have to do a photoshoot later with all the clothes I got for her. <3

Edit: There we go, finally got it to work right.

PcLqAHhl.jpg
BKaGsIKl.jpg
Edited by Moonsour
  • Like 4

littlebirdzoom

Does anyone by chance have a picture of the Nier pre order sign hanging over Volks Hobby Paradise?

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

KittyFields

Oh man, these pics of 9S are killing me. Didn't have the money to preorder him and still don't have the money to order him secondhand so I'm just going to live vicariously through this thread!

mayaiincho

Due to the delay in production Ill probably end up paying for 3 dolls this year. 2B, Mash and Kui from evoke. 

looking for - , Marisa Short Wig, full set Beatrice or default face + eyes & Sasara Fullset or default face + eyes.

lightly
17 hours ago, littlebirdzoom said:

Does anyone by chance have a picture of the Nier pre order sign hanging over Volks Hobby Paradise?

I have one I took from the train if that helps any:

F70B01B4-F52A-4C21-9923-F6C3F03DEF15.jpeg

• Like 4

Beani
20 hours ago, littlebirdzoom said:

Seems I didn’t take one of 9S but I have 2B and the Radio Kaikan sign too. 

5693925E-6F4D-41B7-8770-63A104F7EA8E.jpeg

257EDF84-2140-4511-9732-827AEE675AA9.jpeg

• Like 3

Gallye
10 hours ago, cfx said:

2B repaint in a different style:

Wow, that is lovely - I almost didn't recognize her! 😲

• Like 1

cfx

2B x 4:

Edit: I should add this seems to be from a doll meet, not someone who loves her so much they bought 4.

Edited by cfx
  • Like 3

electricalcorvid
8 hours ago, cfx said:

2B x 4:

Edit: I should add this seems to be from a doll meet, not someone who loves her so much they bought 4.

I wish I had enough money to have four, lol. Nice photo to see them together, though needs some 9S!

Here's a picture of my 2B and 9S, though I think someone linked my Instagram already.

49416790833_9eb0e5ae2a.jpgEOxOY3CUYAApNO7 by the.linea.alba, on Flickr

This isn't the best photo, because it is hotel-room lighting, but I wanted to show my 2B in the Volks outfit she wore to the NieR Orchestra Concert in Chicago this weekend. The theatre's lighting wasn't great either, unfortunately.

49453142877_c8440f4e1a.jpg83554412_1395396790633749_9032967967595298816_n by the.linea.alba, on Flickr

Yoko Taro’s assistant saw me in the lobby and asked if she could take a picture of me with my dolls. Apparently she showed it to him and all of the other guests and they were pleased! 😄 I had a few people ask about my dolls but sadly I didn’t see any others there.

Poor 9S was just in his default outfit because I am terrible and don't have any boy clothes...

• Like 3

Beani

@electricalcorvid Your 2B looks stunning in that Azurite set. Wonderful that you made the effort to take the dolls to the concert too. 

• Like 1

BeyondTime

All these 2B photos are making me want 2B. If Volks USA sells some in an event later this year I may get her. 

• Like 1

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

electricalcorvid

9S definitely needs the azurite set so he can match! My wishlist of matching Volks outfits is several miles long now. >_>; I'd love to take pictures of them in the snow, but here in Arizona the grass and clover are still green (if you have grass).

49479313357_19e9f27bcc.jpgEPwERYAU8AEq-ft by the.linea.alba, on Flickr

• Like 3

McKennachu

Do we receive an invoice for payment? I haven't had an email from Volks since they gave the head's up about shipping in "waves".