The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Dollfie the Best Selection (Dollfie 20th Anniversary)

berettapunk

why volks, why cant i have a miki rerelease?

there are a lot of really nice girls that id love to see tho. i think ill be voting for excellen just cuz i have always wanted one of her, takane will probly be the second vote, third vote kinda wavers between several girls but i think i may pick a more expensive aftermarket one due to said expensiveness

OMG WHERE ARE THEY ALL COMING FROM?!?!

Gabriel
I voted for Kirika, Yuki Morikawa and Rin Tohsaka ver. 2. I'm hoping for either Kaleido Ruby or Ishtar versions of Rin. Or both, as outfit sets.

Kaleido Ruby would be nice. I think Formal Craft would be cooler, though. I'd rather see them as separate outfit sets instead of whole dolls.

I was very tempted to vote for Beatrice, but only because I'm in love with Orchid Doll's Yuuko. V1 Arisa was a strong draw too.

AnyaCatSi

Voted for Yuki Morikawa, Beato and Aoko Aozaki. Look like Yuki gets a lot of love.

And Victorique from Gosick in SD department, she's so pretty.

KittyFields

Aw, no Kanu. Beatrice and Aoko Aozaki it is then! I also voted for Sakuya Izayoi though she's not my fave. If I could get a fullset Beatrice for a decent price though, ah...

Monty
@onion4@

why volks, why cant i have a miki rerelease?

DDS/DDdy/MDDvoting comes later, the first round is for DDs and SD (SD,SD13,SD16,SDGr, girls only). Since they're doing every doll releases I assume they'll just combine DDP with MDD as there are only two of those.

You'll get your chance to vote for her, don't worry! I'm gonna vote for her too.

burokkori

Suigintou, Suigintou, Suigintou!

Here's hoping for a Suigintou re-release. Her second-hand market price is insane!

Let's all vote for Suigintou (SD 47)

Also, Tamaki. I'm rooting for you, Tama-nee.

Justina Dark

Voted for both Sakuyas and Asuna 1st ver.

Victoria

Voted for Beatrice, Tamaki as well as Manaka because I'm curious how the last two would turn out as a remake.

Also voted for Shinku, Chii and Belle (I still want her outfit so much) in the SD section

Zaliayn

I voted for Takane and Alisa, but what I really want is a rerelease of Miki Hoshii!

sinclair

My main problem is I'm really just interested in outfits as I don't know who the girls are. And some of them in this list I thought were DDdy girls, so I was surprised to see them. But I am voting for Rin v1 and Sirius mass production version. They show the green hair one, but I am kinda hoping for the blue haired one. I'm a sucker for nekomimi, more so when paired with a hime cut. But the girl overall just has this appeal to me I haven't quite figured out. My 3rd vote will probably be Rin v2 most times until I research a some of the other girls. Mainly looking for a SWS head that I think would look good on a mature MDD body.

cfx

In the current set, I think the only choices for SWS are KOS-MOS, Lucy Maria Misora, Miku, Snow Miku, Takane, and Emilia. Be aware that Emilia has molded-on elf ears.

Rosie
In the current set, I think the only choices for SWS are KOS-MOS, Lucy Maria Misora, Miku, Snow Miku, Takane, and Emilia. Be aware that Emilia has molded-on elf ears.

Only Lucy Maria Misora's Magical Princess ver. is sws, right? Her normal one is white skin.

cfx

Yes you're right. Normal one predates the existence of semi-white.

twinage

My main 2 DD vote will always be Lily and Yuki ~

The last is rotated between Sakuya Noir, Aoko, Rise, and more maybe.

For resin, I choose Suigintou, Ayase and SD16 Kira mainly for their face alone lol

Not sure will buy them if they win compared to vinyl side though. Maybe just counting this as help since I remember someone here really likes Suigintou so much?

Anyone know the schedule for this poll? Like how long this will go, and when the result announced, when the doll release and so on?

I don't remember the previous anniversary, hopefully I can plan this throughly so I'm prepared if my grail show up

Monty

This round will apparently go until March 16th, so I assume each round lasts a month. I'm not sure how many rounds there will be though - especially when it comes to clothing since there are so many sub-'brands'.

If they do have separate rounds for DDS, DDdy and MDD/DDP (I kinda doubt DDP will get its own category as there are only two of those), that means the last round (for DDs, anyway) should finish in June?

Since they are already hyping up the december Dolpa (Dolpa#40) there's a good chance that at least one of the winners could be out for that?

edit: aside from the actual results, i'm also wondering if they will release the demographic data. I cant be the only one who cant help being curious about which dolls are more popular with which genders, ages and nationalities.

twinage

Thanks Torino for the info, I think it really make sense if this end on June, then they release for DP40 at December

Interested to see the demographic data too, but I quite doubt it. There might be some people who didn't fill the demographic data and just do the poll, or maybe it is just me?

merry-go-round

my main vote :

- Dollfie dream : Tamaki, Lily and aoko

- SD : Beth, a girl grafitti, and shinku

Edited by Guest

At home : Hanae (DDS Chihaya)

Astraea

The top page didn't always have an option to change to english, did it? Cause it does now and I don't remember it being there before...

cfx

Pretty sure that's new since the email I got a few days ago about how to vote had instructions on how to navigate the Japanese.

Shailara

Maybe they realized how many people outside of Japan are voting? ^ ^ That's nice though! Despite that we didn't -need- it, it's nice that it's there...

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

BeyondTime

I've been voting mostly for Fate re-releases like Rin V1, and Sakura.

I find I have more wants on the SD side, like the original Ami Ayase, and the Jun Tachibana from 2004.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction