The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Dollfie the Best Selection (Dollfie 20th Anniversary)

BeyondTime

Ok so Cirno, Prisma Ilya, and of course Arle.

Any requests for the SD voting? All my Volks re-issue wants were in the SD16, SD13, SDGr batch, so I have been voting for the top wants here and on DOA in the follow up events.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

I know how popular they are (and the ridiculous aftermarket prices), so I'll be voting for Illya and Arle as well

Gunter

I'm voting for Al Azif, Cirno, and Arle. Those are the three MDDs I want. XD

Zaliayn

There aren't really any MDDs that I'm interested in, but I voted for Cirno, Illya and Arle since I know other people want them

baldylox

Heh, I just found out that you can "cheat" on this and vote twice! I got the URL in a Volks email earlier today and voted for the MDD girls I liked. Then, about 2 hours later, I logged in here, went to the site again and it let me vote again! I'll try it again tomorrow and see if it lets me do it again. If so, I'm so going to do it every day. LOL

Anyways, I voted for Arle, Maria and Illya.

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

BeyondTime
Heh, I just found out that you can "cheat" on this and vote twice! I got the URL in a Volks email earlier today and voted for the MDD girls I liked. Then, about 2 hours later, I logged in here, went to the site again and it let me vote again! I'll try it again tomorrow and see if it lets me do it again. If so, I'm so going to do it every day. LOL

Billy

They have something on their site saying you are only allowed to vote once per day Japan time. The system doesn't stop you from voting multiple times, but they noted that people who are caught doing so may have all of their votes purged from the system. Volks clearly expects people to be on the honor system with regards to voting, but they are probably using IP logging to track the votes and prevent duplication.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Noxxbunny

Voted for Konomi, Cirno, and Arle. I want Arle so baaaaaaad lol. I haven't voted every day for any of the other sections, but I definitely will be for this.

Current Crew: Kaito(DDH07), Miles(DDH06), Lyca(DDH-10), Hotaru(DDH09), Kagamine Rin, Maron(DDH01), Mikuo(Snow Miku), Nagisa(DDH01)

sinclair

Have they posted the results from the past voting at all?

SakuraSylph

MDD: Etheldreda, Illya 1st, Cirno. I'm also going older releases that need updating. Join the loligothic and mischief-maker party?

SD: SDCutes primarily, Renee Black Cat and Gretel, with the third going to different SDCs. As you can see by the release dates, this line is so neglected compared to MSD/SDM, even though it's the best body type for the mini size dolls.

@sinclair: Nah, no results will ever actually be posted for these if past history is any guide. We'll simply see dolls rereleased late this year and early next year, with no direct statement of whether they were #1 per category or just what Volks felt like making after seeing fan feedback as a whole. So, this poll is a way to make your voice heard (which is nice), but not a guarantee of anything.

SakuraSylph

cfx

This round is now over and there is a note saying the next one starts July 27th.

So what's left? For DDs all I can think of is Akihabara Girls, Lost Angels and the old Volks Original character dolls. In outfits, there is Personnelle Collection Black Label and Blue Label, and Tenshi no Koromo; there's probably something else I'm not thinking of.

I don't know all the SD lines or understand the differences so I'm not sure what is there vs. what has already been voted on.

Astraea

Again, the pages are online though they aren't linked on the index yet.

The DD side is what appears to be all the limited character outfits for all sizes.

http://www.superdollfie.net/dollfie20th/en/pj02_bs/04dd/

The SD side is Yo-SDs and all variants of it. The outfits are Black Label.

Edit: I was looking closer and Ribbon girl and quite a few other outfits are missing so it's not necessarily all of the limited outfits

Edited by Guest

cfx

I just found those too by playing with URLs.

Since the DD category is just outfits this time, I assume that means there won't be voting for Akihabara Girls at all.

Presumably there would be at least one more round. I don't know if there are any SD categories not yet covered, but in clothing there is still LPC Blue Label and Tenshi no Koromo.

sinclair

Maybe they hadn't finished it when you looked as I saw the Ribbon Girl outfit on it. But I looked after they sent the email saying it was live. And I can't believe they included the Miku body stocking as an outfit to vote on. And it was so hard to limit myself to only 3. There are so many outfits there I want.

cfx
Maybe they hadn't finished it when you looked as I saw the Ribbon Girl outfit on it. But I looked after they sent the email saying it was live. And I can't believe they included the Miku body stocking as an outfit to vote on.

I know. Rin's is there too.

And it was so hard to limit myself to only 3. There are so many outfits there I want.

Maybe prioritize by aftermarket price? Things like Ribbon Girl are of course really expensive, but a lot of them aren't; many of the Idolmaster group outfits for instance are under original retail on Mandarake. Of course depening on what you want that may still be hard to choose 3 from.

Beani
Maybe prioritize by aftermarket price? Things like Ribbon Girl are of course really expensive, but a lot of them aren't; many of the Idolmaster group outfits for instance are under original retail on Mandarake. Of course depening on what you want that may still be hard to choose 3 from.

Annoyingly the limited outfit I want seems to be one of the only Idolmaster outfits not cheaper than retail these days (Holy Night Gifter). I'll be throwing a few votes it's way this time along with Ribbon Girl (since I know heaps of people are after it still).

cfx

Yep, both versions of Holy Night Gifter are expensive now, and I'm probably voting on that too. Most of the Idolmaster character-specific outfits are expensive i.e. Ranko's goth outfit though not all as Makoto's Check My Note isn't. Some like Starpiece Memories have really gone down though.

elianti

Any requests? The only outfit I really want to be re-released is Luka’s senbonzakura set. It seems like Ribbon Girl is still in high demand so I’ll probably vote for that one a lot too, but I basically have two spots available for anyone who really wants to get extra votes in for their favs.

BeyondTime
Any requests? The only outfit I really want to be re-released is Luka’s senbonzakura set. It seems like Ribbon Girl is still in high demand so I’ll probably vote for that one a lot too, but I basically have two spots available for anyone who really wants to get extra votes in for their favs.

Possibly you may see these re-released during Magical Mirai. It's been long enough that I can't recall for sure if they do doll / outfit re-releases during that event though.

Astraea

I looked again and they did add a lot more outfits than the first time I checked it. The numbers went up to like 78 last time I looked and now there's 106! Also they fixed the names on a few.

I don't have any in particular I feel like voting for so if anyone wants I'll toss my votes onto their picks.

sinclair

Illya's school uniform! I want that one. And Saber's casual. Those two for sure. But there's also some maid outfits and Rin's and Illya's other outfits. And the Lucky Star uniforms. I already have all the Miku ones. The Luka Senbonzakura outfit is one I want, but I'm actually not going to vote on any Vocaloid ones because Volks has been rereleasing them in small batches here and there on their own.

Singer Yuna

I’m voting for the rerelease of Luka’s Senbonzakura Outfit, Twinkle Snow Outfit and Lucky star summer uniform. I hope at least the twinkle snow gets rereleased

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png

cfx

I like Fate's Office Uniform (#15)...being from 2009 and black, anyone know if that is a staining disaster?

Twinkle Snow is a good choice to vote on I think; I stalk Mandarake for outfits and I've only seen it once recently and it was 23K I believe. Volks didn't have it available again at the recent Miku Expo event either.

If any of you new Sheryl owners are interested in her military outfit, that's one to vote for. It wasn't rereleased with her and it has actually gone up since her rerelease, now selling at 25K on Mandarake. Ranka's Raspberry Candy wasn't rereleased either but it's still available for less than retail.

I've looked over the list a few times, and I may just vote for some of what you are posting here you want. The few outfits there I'm interested in are mostly the ones that are still available readily at discount. Twinkle Snow does interest me but at 17.8K I probably won't get it even if it is rereleased.

Anyone have favorites in the LPC Black Label group?

http://www.superdollfie.net/dollfie20th/en/pj02_bs/04dress_pbk/

There isn't much there that really appeals to me and the one outfit I really wanted I recently got from Mandarake. Some of the really old ones look interesting but with no information pages up on anything pre-2011 it's impossible to know if outfits even fit DD.

Singer Yuna
Anyone have favorites in the LPC Black Label group?

http://www.superdollfie.net/dollfie20th/en/pj02_bs/04dress_pbk/

There isn't much there that really appeals to me and the one outfit I really wanted I recently got from Mandarake. Some of the really old ones look interesting but with no information pages up on anything pre-2011 it's impossible to know if outfits even fit DD.

I’m voting for the number 66 uniforms, the kimonos #69 and #71 ^^

And also forgot I cheer for the Kirika swimsuit too in the limiteds

image.png.cbc1e19648277386a02b21f041664ca5.png