The Ecchizonans

Zoom Meetup

Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

Dollfie the Best Selection (Dollfie 20th Anniversary)

Oni-Chan
I had a theory that at least one of the rerelease dolls for the first round will be out for December Dolpa but that's just my own hypothesis based on the fact that it will be Dolpa 40, which seems special, and has no other basis than that.

Very plausible, given that the last time this Best Selection poll was run, the majority of the winners did indeed come out at the December dolpa that year. (Charlotte, Lieselotte, Sasara, Christmas Melty). DD and DDdy were together in a category, so only the overall winner of that category, Sasara, got rereleased.

After doing some comment digging I found out that they only rereleased those two, and some people were sad about DDS/MDD being combined and that they went with only the DDS winner. So if MDD is going to be its own category this time, I guess it’s likely we WILL get a MDD rerelease? ...unless they end up combining it with Akihabara Girls and rerelease one of those instead D:

Out of curiosity, were the results ever made public, or just the winners? I’d be curious to know at least the top 3.

An Akihabara girl who is a Mdd? Or a DDP?

I have more dollfies than my age in years *×*

mincy

Hello~ Its voting time again, and I'm new at this, so please suggest girls for me to vote for XP

Suzuna

Kanu! She desperately needs a second release. Her skintone hasn't ever been repeated, so even if you can get your hands on her, you'll have trouble getting extra parts. She's on a pretty old body, too.

cfx

Beyond that if you don't have favorites of your own, the dolls that have very expensive aftermarket pricing are good choices; for example Miki Hoshii, Sasara, or Ranko Kanzaki.

Shailara

Someone asked me to vote for Millhi so currently I'm voting for Millhi, and two Sasaras. I will keep voting for one Sasara, but I still have one slot open if someone wants

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Amara77
If you need someone to vote for, vote for Yukiho, she's a favorite of mine

Yasss Yukiho is so adorable I really want her

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

SakuraSylph
Out of curiosity, were the results ever made public, or just the winners? I’d be curious to know at least the top 3.

Just the winners, as far as I've ever seen. And even saying winners is a bit of a shorthand, as we don't actually have confirmation, that I know of, on whether the released dolls were the absolute #1 choices in their categories, or simply what Volks wanted to / could rerelease given licensing and time constraints after seeing public opinion as a guideline. Results were kept confidential.

Dolls from other categories, like the SD boy winner Okita Souji, were released at the Kyoto dolpa. So I guess the biggest ones were in December, and then others at other times.

SakuraSylph

Eiko82
Just the winners, as far as I've ever seen. And even saying winners is a bit of a shorthand, as we don't actually have confirmation, that I know of, on whether the released dolls were the absolute #1 choices in their categories, or simply what Volks wanted to / could rerelease given licensing and time constraints after seeing public opinion as a guideline.

That's what worries me a little bit. I fully intend to vote every day for Arle but it's possible that even with masses of votes, she still wouldn't get a re-release due to licensing

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Gabriel

Anyone else looking at some of the outfit choices and thinking, "I wish I could just vote for the shoes."

Sniiksnak
Anyone else looking at some of the outfit choices and thinking, "I wish I could just vote for the shoes."

Dollfie Dream Conspiracy Theories: Volks is keeping beautiful shoes from us.

My white whale is the green and flowered sandals paired with the white check dress. WHERE ARE THEY VOLKS???

cfx

I hadn't, but only because I didn't look at the shoes knowing it would just lead to heartache; why must Volks treat us like this?

I'm still sad I can't get the black sandals shown in the new Volks News here https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaT9124VAAAuuuw.jpg I can't even find info on these anywhere to know their part number. SB-SD16G-024 look to be the same but with flowers, unless those are removeable or something.

Astraea

Annnnnnd round 2 is over (well, it's been over for around a day, but still)!

Voting resumes with round 3 on June 1st according to the website and all that's really left is MDDs and the Akihabara girls on the DD side (though it's not clear whether on not the Akihabara girls are even going to be up for rerelease at all so it could just be MDDs), so I'm pretty sure that's what's up next.

I mostly voted for Yukiho, Yoko, Ranko, and Millhi. I threw some votes at Miki too, but I didn't vote at all for a good two weeks because of finals . I'm kinda glad MDDs weren't in that time frame so I can vote for Arle every day I can.

Monty

I didn't consider that the Akihabara Girls could be with the MDDs, I just assumed it would be MDD/DDP together (not that theres much to choose from with DDP). To be honest I kind of hope they aren't, just because I really want them to rerelease at least ONE MDD, given that they release so few of them so infrequently to begin with (Arle came out two years ago now...) My concern is mostly because last time they apparently had MDD and DDS together and it was a DDS that won 8') (although given the aftermarket prices i'm pretty sure Cirno/Arle/Illya would be more popular than the Akihabara Girls anyway...)

I assumed the vote was for the collab characters only to begin with but we'll have to wait and see.

Astraea

I totally forgot about the DDPs since there are only 2 but I'm gonna guess they'll be in the same category, yeah. And they really don't release many MDDs often (or DDdy for that matter), most are either DD or DDS, so I'm glad it seems that MDDs will be (relatively) on their own. I'm personally hoping it's just MDDs (and DDPs--all 2 of them) and kinda expecting it since it's only been collaboration models so far. But yeah, we'll have to wait.

cfx

If I count right there are 14 collaboration MDDs: http://www.dollfiedream.tokyo/dd_en/model/list_mdd/

I've just assumed the voting is collaboration models only. Why the others aren't inlcuded I can't guess, but I don't think it makes any sense to group them with MDD or anything else; it would make the most sense for them to have been in the other polls by doll type if they were doing them.

I wish they had been as I'd have voted for Alna.

Amara77

I think it was Akihabara girls were in their own category last year?

That's why we got summer Mariko. It's also easier for them to re-release those girls over colab girls I'm sure. They don't have to deal with licensing.

DDP will probably be mixed with mdd this year I would guess.

http://amara77.wordpress.com blog and shop

Spoke too soon....

BeyondTime

Ok, I know lots of people want Arle to be re-released but which other MDD are people interested it re-releases for? I have no interest in MDD, so I'd rather spend my votes on someone folks want to see.

The difference between Dollfie Dreams and Heroin? Heroin is illegal, Dollfie Dreams probably should be.

“Empty wallets, full hearts.” That’s probably an apt description for the effects of DD addiction

Monty

Cirno and Prisma Illya are the other two I want personally. Gonna be an easy vote, unless they only allow one vote this time, although in that case I'd default to Arle.

sinclair

Prisma Illya so I can do a split and get her outfit.

Astraea

You can't actually access it yet through the actual site yet but I was playing around with the URL and the page itself is up. You can access the page now if you directly go to

http://www.superdollfie.net/dollfie20th/en/pj02_bs/03dd/

You can pick 3 out of all the MDDs and DDP! It's 1/4 sized dolls on the SD side.

I want Arle so much

Eiko82

Spamming that vote button for Arle

There are also a lot of pretty outfits in the Pink Label section. Love the Candy Pop outfits so they're getting my vote.

Living at my place: Rise (DD Rise Kujikawa), Chie (Smart Doll Mirai) and Aisha (Smart Doll Kurenai)

Shailara

ARLE!

(\_/)
( ' .' ) 
( uu)

Monty

Easiest one so far as far as dolls are concerned. There only being 3 MDDs I want aside, I am gonna spam for SDCutes every day too, stop neglecting the best SD line volks As for clothes I don’t really mind so I probably won’t bother voting as it was hard to choose anyway (but might help with candypop since it’s apparently hard to get now and I know a lot of people want it)

I wonder when they’ll do the vote for Tenshi no Koromo clothes?