Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Monty

The Hatsune Miku (And Piapro/Vocaloid) New Outfit Thread

OccultBeast
14 hours ago, Monty said:

It is! I did manage to see a photo - it was in the background of a photo someone had actually taken of the placard for Kaito, but it’s been removed now, probably because they noticed the big ‘No photos’ sign at their feet.

Here it is, in case anyone wanted to see it!  Spoiler-ing it in case someone doesn't want to see it I guess lmao and also because it's kind of a big photo.

Spoiler

image0.png.f0b034ded324b15fc623e1eabaefd92c.png

• Like 5

MagicalRinchan

So if Rin is getting a new outfit yet has been sold out for a few years, does it seem like a good chance she’ll get a rerelease? please please please

DreamDollDesign
7 hours ago, MagicalRinchan said:

So if Rin is getting a new outfit yet has been sold out for a few years, does it seem like a good chance she’ll get a rerelease? please please please

I'm hoping for the same thing lol

Ui-
13 hours ago, OccultBeast said:

Here it is, in case anyone wanted to see it!  Spoiler-ing it in case someone doesn't want to see it I guess lmao and also because it's kind of a big photo.

Hide contents

image0.png.f0b034ded324b15fc623e1eabaefd92c.png

Oh my good gosh I got cold shivers looking at that. I pray that is what you’re assuming. I would easily drop as much as the last Snow Miku outfit, or even buy a special unique doll like Sakura Snow and regular Miku.

Edited by Ui-

Wasabi
4 hours ago, DreamDollDesign said:

I'm hoping for the same thing lol

My brain: Rin and Len re-realease please~

My wallet: DON'T. YOU. DARE!

• Like 1

magique

please volks please!!! I'd scrap all my doll plans for Rin and Len.

• Like 1

Poofiemus

I dunno how I feel about that Miku outfit yet but I am DIGGING Rin's! Might get it for Katya, my DDS Marisa.

• Like 1

In this household, sanity is considered a tresspasser.

Katherine

I like both outfits but like mikus more.. slightly

cant really tell

Miabird24

I'll be getting this years outfit for sure! Too bad glowing snow isn't coming for me until June, doesn't do me much good then until next winter 

marishade

I will be getting this year's outfit as well, I cannot wait to see it in dollfie form!

Monty

To be fair they haven’t officially announced they are making the 2022 outfit, only that they are exhibiting at the Snow Miku event as usual. It’s likely though given that they seem to consistently now but I actually wondered if they would skip this one because her hair is physically impossible to recreate as a doll wig (if you haven’t seen it, it has the appearance of water and crashing waves/sea foam), and also because I thought they would have announced it sooner. But the rest of the outfit should be fine. They might not do anything special for the wig (may not even come with one and just use the regular snow Miku wig in photos) though.

Theyll probably also display those new Project Sekai outfits then too so hopefully whatever licensing stuff was pending approval is dealt with by then and clear pics are finally allowed.

• Like 1

ebil

They will just make do with the wig as best as can be created with fiber/styling/accessories. After all, “normal” snow Miku in her art and figure releases has pictures of snowflakes incorporated into her twin tails as a design element and Volks just went ahead and skipped that detail since there was no practical way to do it.

Edited by ebil

Miabird24

I mean I could see them doing white streaks and curling them like wave crests, but that would require lots of hairspray 

Monty

Well, thar she blows! Looks great even with the standard wig. I’m actually tempted to get it just for how cool the red shirt/white vest/black shorts would look on their own, but we’ll see.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 7

yin8012

Omg it looks so good! Definitely getting one. I just hope the delivery can be smoother considering that the glowing snow set only started to ship now...:')

Victoria

I'm glad that I totally dislike the design of Snow Miku 2022. 😂 My wallet is safe...

Edited by Victoria

Geck_O

I love all the little crab motifs on her outfit, especially the red hair clips being pinchers!

Edited by Geck_O
Spelling
  • Like 1

baldylox

Ohhh that looks so cool!  😉 I may have to try and get this for my Miku!  

Billy

I gave up counting the girls I own, they keep multiplying and won't stop.

Roxanne

Is anyone else still waiting on a mail for their second payment for the Glowing Snow set?

I just saw a post of someone on facebook who had already received hers. After some talking she told me she had received a mail from Volks back in november with information and then one in december for the second payment. However I have received no mail myself for the second payment. I even search through my mail using the word "Volks" to make sure everything came through. I do am receiving all my other Volks mails without problems. Like news letters and back in november I won a D'coord. All of that went without problems. When I log in and go to my orders there is also no option for me to pay either. I do check this page regularly just to be sure.

Am I right to be worried or is this normal and is it just because I'm in the later wave and still need to be tackled? I just find it worrying that I haven't gotten any of the mails this person seems to have, and that it was from all the way back in november apparantly. Please tell me I'm not the only one in this boat...

My instagram! 

Monty

@Roxanne Multiple waves should be charged at separate times, that’s how it’s worked in the past with stuff like the Nier Automata preorder. Edit: I checked the site and while I didn’t see payment dates, the second wave isn’t out till ‘spring 2022’ so I wouldn’t expect you need to pay for a while yet. Wave 2 is apparently the orders from the 18th Feb and later.

Anyway, new Grand Voyage pics.

https://dollfie.volks.co.jp/dd/special/piapro/product/drs_miku14.html

19800 yen, online store preorder from 11 Feb to 13 Mar.

Edited by Monty
  • Like 2

Roxanne
1 hour ago, Monty said:

@Roxanne Multiple waves should be charged at separate times, that’s how it’s worked in the past with stuff like the Nier Automata preorder. Edit: I checked the site and while I didn’t see payment dates, the second wave isn’t out till ‘spring 2022’ so I wouldn’t expect you need to pay for a while yet. Wave 2 is apparently the orders from the 18th Feb and later.

Thank you! 

I did contact Volks about it as I was worried because I did not receive any news about it. They let me know I am indeed in the second wave and will have to pay around spring time, so that's a relief. I was just really worried because some people seem to have had news 2 months prior to the date they need to pay while I had not received any news at all. I was worried I got looked over somehow but all is well. Better to ask and be sure right :)

My instagram! 

littlebirdzoom

Sooo does the set not come with shoes or is that a mistake?

Either way, definitely my favorite Snow Miku design, but the outfit is... not great.

Waiting for eternity for Volks to release more Idolm@ster girls.

OccultBeast
19 minutes ago, littlebirdzoom said:

Sooo does the set not come with shoes or is that a mistake?

Someone else asked about that on their Twitter post too, with no reply as of yet, so hopefully they'll address it (or fix the mistake) soon!  It definitely seems like a mistake though, beside those are custom boots.  There's no way they're not included.

• Like 2