Tierparkzone

Frollywog

Veravey

MagicalRozen

Baldylox

Selenae

TinyFox Dolls!

Courtmom

My Lijian. She would NOT try on her stock wig. She liked the one I had for her more. 

E53EEF47-3D1B-4131-AD1C-13F54283557C.jpeg

F9CBD6B2-7D01-4005-80F7-E70F772FEEBB.jpeg

• Like 3

Courtmom

She did make a big mess trying on all my 1/4 stuff though. Miss Agatha was not amused. 😬

3E35888F-CF77-4625-8DCE-B00F34B5D175.jpeg

• Haha 6

pyoko

48 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

I would message CS or Jane’s Dolland and see if it’s too late for them to get you one. 

I messaged cs but she said the order is closed :(

Maybe I will try Jane's Dolland, but since she is in us shipping will be very expensive too. 

Tinyfox taobao and a proxy might be an idea, but I never used a taobao proxy before so no idea about which to choose /which would be a good deal. 

Edited by pyoko

pyoko
38 minutes ago, Courtmom said:

She did make a big mess trying on all my 1/4 stuff though. Miss Agatha was not amused. 😬

3E35888F-CF77-4625-8DCE-B00F34B5D175.jpeg

So cute xD

How is her size compared to mdd? I ordered her too and she will be my first tinyfox. I hope she is shipping soon

Edited by pyoko
  • Like 2

myownlittleworld

Courtmom…. She is so cute! 

• Like 2

Courtmom
3 hours ago, pyoko said:

I messaged cs but she said the order is closed :(

Maybe I will try Jane's Dolland, but since she is in us shipping will be very expensive too. 

Tinyfox taobao and a proxy might be an idea, but I never used a taobao proxy before so no idea about which to choose /which would be a good deal. 

The only other option might be TF’s own website (not the taobao) but the shipping there might be expensive too

Courtmom
3 hours ago, pyoko said:

So cute xD

How is her size compared to mdd? I ordered her too and she will be my first tinyfox. I hope she is shipping soon

I don’t know, alas I only have her and a standard DD right now. Someone here does own both a 1/4 and a MDD I think tho!

Courtmom
1 hour ago, myownlittleworld said:

Courtmom…. She is so cute! 

Thanks!!

pyoko

Anna is back up for preorder at ncs. 

I sent her the link on taobao and she put it up for sale again 😄

Just ordered, I am so happy 

Courtmom
2 hours ago, pyoko said:

Anna is back up for preorder at ncs. 

I sent her the link on taobao and she put it up for sale again 😄

Just ordered, I am so happy 

yay!!

forged_in_mess

Any pointers how to get some tinyfoxes in Europe? No dealers etc? Shipping from Janes doll land is like 70 euro 😂

pyoko
On 3/14/2022 at 8:39 PM, forged_in_mess said:

Any pointers how to get some tinyfoxes in Europe? No dealers etc? Shipping from Janes doll land is like 70 euro 😂

I am from Europe :)

I ordered mine through newcloversinging, she has free shipping to most countries and prices are good. 

The homepage isn't the best one, but she is nice and trustworthy. I got 3 bjds delivered so far and everything was fine. 

Edited by pyoko

Veravey

I just ordered Tatiana from NCS~ @onion26@ 

• Like 2

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

forged_in_mess

Ordered Anna through CS, it says on the website that preorder ended at 6th of March, but my order was paid and confirmed so I guess it's still okay 😅

Anyone have an experience ordering from bjd hinder? I see tinyfox heads for less than 30 $ and I'm tempted to try but I don't really know how it works and translator doesn't translate color names 😅

pyoko
On 3/17/2022 at 11:04 AM, forged_in_mess said:

Ordered Anna through CS, it says on the website that preorder ended at 6th of March, but my order was paid and confirmed so I guess it's still okay 😅

Anyone have an experience ordering from bjd hinder? I see tinyfox heads for less than 30 $ and I'm tempted to try but I don't really know how it works and translator doesn't translate color names 😅

I did order two heads through ncs 😄

You can write her with the taobao links and she will order them for you. I don't remember how much they were, but they were cheap (25-35usd I think) 

monkeypizzasonic

Yeah, I asked her if I could order the new 1/6 body and she added it to her site so I could put it in my cart. 

• Like 1

oledia

Well, it seems like I've just ordered my first doll larger than an Obitsu24 sized doll 😅
I've been looking at the 1/6 dolls for months now, and now I've finally gone and done it.

Looking forward to the arrival of little miss frog 🌟

From the measurements, I'm assuming she'll be able to wear Yosd sized clothes?

• Like 3

Courtmom
11 hours ago, oledia said:

From the measurements, I'm assuming she'll be able to wear Yosd sized clothes?

No one knows yet, they haven't shipped out :(

oledia
On 3/20/2022 at 10:01 AM, Courtmom said:

No one knows yet, they haven't shipped out :(

I see, I'll keep checking to find out when they get shipped. I'm super excited!

Serein

Has anyone received their Jian from Clover Singing? I saw a few people get them from Jane's Dolland but my CS order status hasn't changed

Veravey
3 hours ago, Serein said:

Has anyone received their Jian from Clover Singing? I saw a few people get them from Jane's Dolland but my CS order status hasn't changed

I've noticed JDL keeps some in-stock items occasionally, I wonder if she orders some dolls in advance/keeps some in stock which allows her to ship out sooner. As far as I know, NCS only orders when customers put orders in.

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered Liluta directly from TinyFox (before JDL was an option) on December 16th and still no news directly from the source.

ftRtwRu9355h.gif.886b75a4e71a6125e1f5c114f2fd2e47.gif

Serein
20 hours ago, Veravey said:

I've noticed JDL keeps some in-stock items occasionally, I wonder if she orders some dolls in advance/keeps some in stock which allows her to ship out sooner. As far as I know, NCS only orders when customers put orders in.

If it makes you feel any better, I ordered Liluta directly from TinyFox (before JDL was an option) on December 16th and still no news directly from the source.

Thank you so much for the response! Since this is my first time ordering a TinyFox doll, I wasn't too sure of the wait times. CS submitting the preorders at once makes sense so that can definitely attribute to the different arrival times between the two shops.

• Like 1

oledia
On 3/21/2022 at 8:02 PM, Veravey said:

Liluta is so lovely! I hope she arrives soon <3 

• Like 1

Vickie386
On 3/11/2022 at 8:19 AM, Courtmom said:

My Lijian. She would NOT try on her stock wig. She liked the one I had for her more. 

E53EEF47-3D1B-4131-AD1C-13F54283557C.jpeg

F9CBD6B2-7D01-4005-80F7-E70F772FEEBB.jpeg

She's adorable!  I understand what you mean about the wig - I had a terrible time getting it on my Lijian.